The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Insider clips, Ep 5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-03-06, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Insider clips, Ep 5"
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-06 AT 05:48 PM (EST)

Transcribed by James Barber

Survivor Panama Insider Episode 5
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I transcribed the Casaya Votes Bobby Out first. I wanted to go ahead and put this rough version here because I couldn't understand some of what Bobby said and I wondered if any of you did. FINAL WORDS isn't working for me, aside from the first few seconds where Bobby says Aras is a stand-up guy who looked out for him, and then calls Danielle, Courtney, and Shane "the three girls". I'm transcribing the clips that would play all the way through for me. Apologies for those that didn't:

- Bobby's Final Words
- Bobby the Day After
- Magic Fingers
- What a Crock

Half of What a Crock worked for me, but the rest didn't. I don't know if it's just my computer or something wrong w/the CBS site.

CASAYA VOTES BOBBY OUT

CIRIE: ("Bobbie") Strictly strategic. Sorry. We can be friends after.

BRUCE: This is not to vote you out, Courtney, but this vote here is to help keep in check and make a playing even field for all the other ladies. You seem to challenge everything you ask me all the time - it's irritating. But I've grown to like you more, but this is probably not - you're not going to be voted out tonight, but this is just a reminder. I hope you have more respect for me, because I'm enjoying to like you more.

(BR's note: what the hell is Bruce talking about?)

BOBBY: Bruce, you know we get down, dawg. I'd drink that wine with you every time. Forget them. I couldn't tell them the real reason why I drank it was cause I have no respect for any of them. I drank it cause I didn't want them to (?) and of course they didn't. They (?) When we get back to LA, steak, seafood, whiskey and a ballgame on Bob Dawg. You know this didn't come from me. You know who did this. Bob.

(BR's note: what the hell is Bobby talking about?)

SHANE: (ARAS) This is a throwaway vote because I'm not allowed to vote...(laughs) It's confusing, but it doesn't mean anything. I'm trying to make my vote go away.

COURTNEY: (BOBBY) Hey, I think you're a great brother, and I wish you the best, but this is purely strategic to protect myself.

ARAS: Bruce, I just didn't think I could trust you.

DANIELLE: Bobby, you let yourself...you're just too egotistical, and you're selfish. You just need to learn how to communicate better with people, and open up.

--

TRICKY TERRY

Terry has found the hidden Immunity Idol, but none of his tribemates know that, and he's not planning to tell. Find out where he's hiding the little fella.

TERRY (solo, sitting on the rocks at the beach):

"While I was on Exile Island, I found the immunity idol. I have it now in my possession. It's flattened out and tucked away in my blue cargo pants, the ones I sleep in, so hopefully no one's touching me in my sleep. They don't know I have it. I gave them all the clues that were over there, and told them I couldn't figure out the first clue, which was Jeff's narrative, which ends, 'I've already given you the first clue.'

(cut)

And anyways, I've told them all the clues, and I'm keeping the idol hidden. It's my little ace in the hole. I do not believe I will need it here. I will use it - I will have to use it most likely after the merge, and again my optimistic goal is to not have to use it at all.

(cut)

I'll keep the immunity idol tucked away right here (pats leg) in my blue cargo pants pocket. Nobody's gonna be searching through my stuff. Nobody does that around here. If they do, there's gonna be a big heap of trouble. You want half a can of whoop-#####, or the whole thing? (laughs) Don't touch my stuff. So I don't think that's going to be a problem.

(cut)

Nobody has directly asked me, 'Did you find the immunity idol', so I have not had to lie about it. If I am asked that question, I will give them the old standard that I can neither confirm nor deny that I have the idol, but I told you all the clues that I know, and that's where it's gonna stand. If you wanna guess I have it, fine; if you don't wanna guess I have it, that's fine too."

--

FANTABULOUS

Bob Dog, the better for a bit of wine, sounds off about how cool his tribe is. What Bobby doesn't know is that they'll vote him off at the very next Tribal Council.

BOBBY (solo): After we won the reward challenge, as soon as we touched down on the island back at camp, someone decided to break out a bottle of wine. I was hitting my poses in the middle of celebration, and I said, "Yeah, West Wise Casaya Gangsta Tribe, woo woo", cause I'm from LA and we have a tendency to do that. Assign fantabulous names to things that aren't fantabulous. I think Courtney dug the way it sounded, so I might officially dub our team the Westside Casaya Gangsta Tribe.

(nightvision of Casaya laughing, drinking wine, Courtney mimics Bobby's arm poses)

BOBBY (to tribe): Eastside, westside, nationwide, we're riding-#####, Casaya Gangsta Tribe. On 3, we'll give a big, 'woo woo.' 1, 2, 3...

(everyone goes, "WOO WOO")

BOBBY: Let's go do some more drinking.

CIRIE: We've been drinking.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Insider clips, Ep 5 samboohoo 03-04-06 1
 RE: Survivor Insider clips, Ep 5 Surviette 03-06-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-04-06, 07:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Insider clips, Ep 5"
BR: Perhaps we need to go drink some wine to figure out what the hell they're talking about.

*smooch*

I don't get around here too much anymore.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Surviette 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-06-06, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Surviette Click to send private message to Surviette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Insider clips, Ep 5"
>BRUCE: This is not to vote
>you out, Courtney, but this
>vote here is to help
>keep in check and make
>a playing even field for
>all the other ladies. You
>seem to challenge everything you
>ask me all the time
>- it's irritating. But I've
>grown to like you more,
>but this is probably not
>- you're not going to
>be voted out tonight, but
>this is just a reminder.
>I hope you have more
>respect for me, because I'm
>enjoying to like you more.
>
>
>(BR's note: what the hell is
>Bruce talking about?)

A possible explanation is that Bruce is hoping to join a female alliance when they merge. He's having trouble with Courtney. So, he throws a vote her way to use as leverage to modify her behaviour. It's either something like that, or Bruce doesn't know what the term "even playing field" means.

The stupid thing is, BB&C could have voted out one of the others, meaning Bruce's vote was actually sensible.
>
>BOBBY: Bruce, you know we get
>down, dawg. I'd drink that
>wine with you every time.
>Forget them. I couldn't tell
>them the real reason why
>I drank it was cause
>I have no respect for
>any of them. I drank
>it cause I didn't want
>them to (?) and of
>course they didn't. They (?)
>When we get back to
>LA, steak, seafood, whiskey and
>a ballgame on Bob Dawg.
>You know this didn't come
>from me. You know who
>did this. Bob.
>
Maybe he knew he was going & that's why he drank the wine. Kind of like when the bootee throws out the others' food just before TC.
On SL, Bob said he thought he & Aras had something. Maybe that's why Aras was fighting so hard to keep Bob & not Bruce & why Bob's only choice was to vote against Bruce, just in case.

I don't really know what the hell Bob said, though.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •