The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S12 - State of the Spoiling - Episode 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-22-06, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S12 - State of the Spoiling - Episode 4"

Survivor Panama – Exile Island
Episode 4
“Starvation and Lunacy”

Welcome, folks, to this week’s State of the Spoiling! After being flummoxed by EPMB for the second time in three weeks by the Misty boot last week, let’s see if we can right the spoiling ship and nail down this week’s boot.

To get us started, let’s review last week’s episode – take your pick from the early birds on the East Coast Spoiler Thread or from a humourous viewpoint in dajaki’s episode summary.

In wrapping up last week’s episode, we’ve got coolbluepig questioning why it seemed that the TC occurred on Day 8 instead of Day 9? Might this be a hint toward a twist of some sort coming up in the game?

This Week’s Episode

Thanks to Harold Balzaccio, we’ve got this week’s title, ”Starvation and Lunacy”.

On to this week’s episode in what is fast becoming the Shane and Cirie Show. Outfrontgirl brings us the SeeBS Misdirection:

1. In a surprising twist of events, a banished Survivor thrives on Exile Island, leaving the tribe back at camp struggling for food and fire.

2. The excitement over winning a Reward Challenge immediately causes a stir within one tribe, as a tribemate contaminates a prized possession.

3. Constant bickering between tribemates leaves one Survivor regretting an alliance with a bunch of lunatics.

4. After the previous Tribal Council, one Survivor begins to worry. Will valiant effort and a competitive nature be enough to keep this castaway in the game?

Flowerpower has hooked us up with Ep4 Preview Vidcaps and this week’s Web Promo Vidcaps are telling us that something happens on Exile Island that “will change the game forever.” Hrmmm, haven’t we heard this type of teaser before? The early consensus seems to be that Terry will be the one who “thrives on EI.” We’re also told that it’ll be the closest challenge finish ever.

Ongoing Spoilers

It wouldn’t be a SOTS without a link to VerucaSalt’s always fascinating The Players, The Game, The Editing – Exile Island. It’s a pity that applejack isn’t able to catch up with us to provide audio/music analysis to help supplement the editing thread – feel free to gang up and write angry letters to Australia’s TV networks!

It seems to be a love-hate relationship here, but here’s ChillOne’s S12 Spoilers to wade through if you’re up to figuring out the placements of the final 9.

samboohoo has an ever-growing thread on the Hidden Idol to see if we can figure out the clues to where the idol is found on Exile Island.

architecturegirl’s Opening Credits thread has kinda stalled lately as the past two episodes didn’t have any cast introductions shown at the start – however, knuckles has just pointed out a possible major clue in the credits that might point towards Aras the yoga guru. Are we being hinted here that Aras is the winner?

Of course, we can’t forget about Corvis’ confessional analysis which has been a rather good source of boot possibilities in the past. This week’s leading candidates in danger based on confessional analysis: Sally, Nick, Austin, Shane, and Cirie.

And yes, folks, I haven’t forgotten about the astrology analysis provided by Georgianna and OFG! Here, we’ve got Signs of Survival: Exile Island, Signs of Survival, Thread II and Astroanalysis Solar/Lunar Signs

Here, Harold Balzaccio posted a screening of Episode 2 which isn’t newsworthy in itself now that we’re approaching Ep. 4, but in post #19, Brownroach did catch a comment that may be a clue that Bobby might not be long for the game. There’s also some additional discussion further up in the thread about where Courtney and Bruce would finish in the final 9.

Carnac the Adequate (interesting name!) has Print Spoilers here that are always useful to keep in the back of mind to help us figure out long-term spoilers.

So… whaddya think? Hop on over to Sherps’ It’s Time to Vote! thread and tell us your prediction who will get a bootprint tattooed onto hir’s butt?

And, well, I suppose it’s never too early to start thinking ahead to S13. Seychelles? Madagascar? The Philippines? Canada?

Thanks for reading, and don’t forget to adhere to the RTW community guidelines and to the Spoiler Forum Guidelines.

Predictions on this week’s RC, IC, exile, bootee? Well, I’ll leave that up to the pros.

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S12 - State of the Spoiling - E... emydi 02-22-06 1
   RE: S12 - State of the Spoiling - E... PepeLePew13 02-22-06 2
 RE: S12 - State of the Spoiling - E... Carnac The Adequate 02-22-06 3
   RE: S12 - State of the Spoiling - E... PepeLePew13 02-23-06 13
 RE: S12 - State of the Spoiling - E... michel 02-22-06 4
 RE: S12 - State of the Spoiling - E... Brownroach 02-22-06 5
 RE: S12 - State of the Spoiling - E... Flowerpower 02-22-06 6
 RE: S12 - State of the Spoiling - E... Outfrontgirl 02-22-06 7
   RE: S12 - State of the Spoiling - E... PepeLePew13 02-23-06 14
 RE: S12 - State of the Spoiling - E... whoami 02-22-06 8
   RE: S12 - State of the Spoiling - E... Outfrontgirl 02-22-06 9
       RE: S12 - State of the Spoiling - E... PepeLePew13 02-23-06 15
 RE: S12 - State of the Spoiling - E... Krautboy 02-23-06 10
 RE: S12 - State of the Spoiling - E... coolbluepig 02-23-06 11
 RE: S12 - State of the Spoiling - E... strid333 02-23-06 12
 RE: S12 - State of the Spoiling - E... Georgianna 02-24-06 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-06, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S12 - State of the Spoiling - Episode 4"
PEPE Great SOTS!

but why no Danielle mention?, I am a DAW, ya know...

whoops, wrong thread...

02-22-06, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S12 - State of the Spoiling - Episode 4"
Cuz *I* the Great Shane helped Pepe do the SOTS, and I'm supposed to be fighting with you, remember? *snarky laugh*

Reminder, don't touch MY thinking chair.

A Tribe siggie

Carnac The Adequate 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-22-06, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to send private message to Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S12 - State of the Spoiling - Episode 4"
Nice work, Pepe.
Nice and tight and plenty of helpful links.
(Although I'm not sure how helpful the Print Spoilers line is anymore.)

And thank you very much for the mention - but I am totally not worthy.

(Yet.)

Seated comfortably on Funk and Wagnall's front porch, in clear sight of the mason jar ....
Carnac

02-23-06, 04:45 PM (EST)
13. "RE: S12 - State of the Spoiling - Episode 4"
Well... try not to feel too adequate!

I included your thread because of the comment by JiffyProbe that people are "gonna want to go to Exile Island. You're gonna try to lose a challenge to go to Exile Island or get selected so you can look for that immunity." That made me wonder if someone will do exactly that, try to convince the others to let hir go to dig up the II.

Check out my Survivor Guatemala Finale episode summary

A Tribe siggie

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-06, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S12 - State of the Spoiling - Episode 4"
Good Job Pepe.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-06, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S12 - State of the Spoiling - Episode 4"
Great SOTS, Pepe. I'm glad you didn't pick a definitive boot because it seems like, once again, this week could go a couple of different ways.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-06, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S12 - State of the Spoiling - Episode 4"
Great job, Pepe! I thoroughly enjoyed it, and agree, this weeks booty is up in the air, AGAIN!!!

Thanks,

fp

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-06, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S12 - State of the Spoiling - Episode 4"
Wonderful job as you always do, Pepe!
Aw, you mentioned my astro thread that I haven't managed to update since the premiere. I'm so ashamed. Not so ashamed as to go do some work on it though.
Yep, this week is a good one for division of opinion on the boot.
I am in a minority with liking Ruth Marie.

02-23-06, 04:47 PM (EST)
14. "RE: S12 - State of the Spoiling - Episode 4"
I also like Ruth Marie for the boot, too...

Hey, it's a lean week with not much spoiling going on so I'm including stuff where I can to help keep thoughts/ideas out there! Consider this SOTS to be a bit of a cattle prod to get some discussion going.

A Tribe siggie

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-22-06, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S12 - State of the Spoiling - Episode 4"
Thanks for the SOTS. You brought out what I was thinking. It is up in the air? this week??

All the hype could be missleading us from who the bootee realy is. CBS has done a good job of playing with us this season.

Why has Harold Balzaccio not given us info on the last show and this one coming up?

I think all the people we are shown in trouble are safe this week. JMHO

Courtesy of Dear “Trixi” Abby

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-06, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S12 - State of the Spoiling - Episode 4"
>>Why has Harold Balzaccio not given us info on the last show and this one coming up?

HB got to attend a screening of Ep 2 for the media. I was under the impression that CBS "screens" Ep 2 as a promotional tool in the same way it sends ET and Dalton Ross/EW and TV Guide and lets them be on the island during production of eps 1 or 2. I believe that all comes to an end once the season is properly under way, as of last week. I could be wrong of course.

02-23-06, 04:50 PM (EST)
15. "RE: S12 - State of the Spoiling - Episode 4"
Yes, I have never seen or heard of a media day past Episode 2 -- this type of screening has been a source of spoiling gold in the past, such as when we figured out that John Raymond was the first boot thanks to him being missing from vidcaps of the media day during the second episode of Marquesas.

A Tribe siggie

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-06, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S12 - State of the Spoiling - Episode 4"
Thanks for pulling everything togther for us Pepe!
Nice work!

Krautboy

coolbluepig 819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-23-06, 06:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbluepig Click to send private message to coolbluepig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S12 - State of the Spoiling - Episode 4"
OMG!!! i see my name over there!!! its my first to be named in the SOTS!!!! wuhoo!!! THANKS PEPE!!! GREAT SOTS!!!

Co0L 3luE P1g: OINK OINK...

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-06, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S12 - State of the Spoiling - Episode 4"
Most excellent summary!

Three is the perfect number.

Georgianna 514 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-24-06, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georgianna Click to send private message to Georgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S12 - State of the Spoiling - Episode 4"
Thank you, Pepe, for an extremely helpful SOTS.

Probably because I've never been able to master the talent, I very much admire and appreciate the ability to communicate information and ideas with clarity and brevity.

And thank you for mentioning (and linking) Signs of Survival. I was beginning to think ...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •