The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S3 of Battlestar Galactica"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-07-06, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S3 of Battlestar Galactica"
LAST EDITED ON 11-07-06 AT 00:25 AM (EST)

An overview of the most recent episode that I have seen:

Storyline A

- Tigh, the Chief, 2 women we've never seen before (maybe just me?), a grieving father and Starbuck's husband are the 6 members of a "jury" that seems to be killing off those who collaborated with the Cylons on New Caprica. It appears as though they are self-appointed.

- The Jury executes Jammer, who was a member of the police squad and who helped Callie (Chief's wife) escape from the planned execution of many humans.

- Starbuck's husband is disgusted that they killed Jammer, who died pleading that he was sorry and that he had only been trying to help. Chief looks uncomfortable throughout.

- Lee reports to Adama that 13 people who were confirmed to have escaped New Caprica have disappeared, including Jammer.

- Gaeta is marked for trial and execution. SB's husband says there's no proof, quits. Chief refuses to vote unless there are 6 members.

- Starbuck confronts Gaeta in the mess hall. Gaeta tries to explain, but she won't listen. Starbuck is recruited to fill her husband's place on the Jury.

- Gaeta is found guilty and abducted. Surrounded by the Jury in the launch bay, he refuses to beg. Starbuck insists that he do just that and demands that he repeat for everyone what he said about feeding info to the Resistance. Chief hears and tells everyone that Gaeta is their inside source, without whom they wouldn't even be on Galactica. Gaeta is freed.

- It is discovered that Zarek (who is President, since Baltar isn't with the fleet) has authorised the Jury because he believes that trials for collaborators would further divide the people and also give the collaborators a forum for whatever argument they might have in their defense.

- Newly re-sworn-in President Roslin declares there will be no trials for anyone.

Storyline B

- Baltar wakes up in a cell guarded by a Centurion. Xena comes for a visit. She tells him that the Sixes will decide whether he can stay or not.

- Caprica Six comes for a visit. She's mad that she fell for him. She leaves. He calls after her that she needs him and that he needs her.

Thoughts:

Poor Baltar. He's just not a strong person. Is he going to spend the whole season looking like he's about to cry?

Does Starbuck work at being miserable?

I really liked Tigh for 2 seasons, despite his dreadful taste in women. I hope he doesn't go downhill from here. He has a lot of nerve standing in judgement of Jammer. Tigh was the one that ordered troops to go in to get food from that other ship after Adama got shot. How many civilians died during that? He got all kinds of mercy then. I think he's not just bitter about the eye. I think he's bitter about his own wife betraying everyone and himself not having seen it.

I'll be getting the most recently aired episode tomorrow night, I hope.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S3 of Battlestar Galactica   udg     10-09-06       
   RE: S3 of Battlestar Galactica   shakes the clown     10-09-06     1  
   RE: S3 of Battlestar Galactica   Seana     10-18-06     2  
     RE: S3 of Battlestar Galactica   udg     10-18-06     3  
         RE: S3 of Battlestar Galactica   batts     10-19-06     4  
             RE: S3 of Battlestar Galactica   udg     10-19-06     5  
                 RE: S3 of Battlestar Galactica   shakes the clown     10-20-06     6  
                     Yes, I did!   udg     10-20-06     8  
                     RE: S3 of Battlestar Galactica   Seana     10-21-06     9  
             RE: S3 of Battlestar Galactica   HobbsofMI     10-20-06     7  
                 RE: S3 of Battlestar Galactica   udg     10-21-06     10  
                 that answers that   shakes the clown     10-21-06     11  
   RE: S3 of Battlestar Galactica   Seana     11-07-06     12  
     RE: S3 of Battlestar Galactica   shakes the clown     11-07-06     13  
         RE: S3 of Battlestar Galactica   Seana     11-07-06     14  
             RE: S3 of Battlestar Galactica   udg     11-07-06     15  
   11/3 "Torn"   udg     11-07-06     16  
     RE: 11/3 "Torn"   Seana     11-07-06     17  
   A Measure of Salvation   Seana     11-18-06     18  
     RE: A Measure of Salvation   shakes the clown     11-20-06     19  
         I agree   udg     11-20-06     20  
   Un-frakking-believable!   udg     11-20-06     21  
     RE: Un-frakking-believable!   batts     11-22-06     22  
   12/1: Unfinished Business   udg     12-06-06     23  
     RE: 12/1: Unfinished Business   Seana     12-17-06     25  
   12/15: Eye of Jupiter   udg     12-16-06     24  
     RE: 12/15: Eye of Jupiter   Seana     12-22-06     26  
   Season 3.5 Promos   udg     01-07-07     27  
   S2 - EP: Downloaded question   HobbsofMI     01-08-07     28  
     RE: S2 - EP: Downloaded question   udg     01-12-07     29  
         RE: S2 - EP: Downloaded question   HobbsofMI     01-16-07     30  
             Yes   udg     01-17-07     31  
   1/21: Rapture   udg     01-23-07     32  
     RE: 1/21: Rapture   HobbsofMI     01-24-07     33  
         1/28 Ep.   HobbsofMI     02-01-07     34  
             RE: 1/28 Ep.   udg     02-01-07     35  
                 Last two weeks sucked....   HobbsofMI     02-21-07     36  
                     My reviews 314 and 315   udg     02-21-07     37  
                         RE: My reviews 314 and 315   HobbsofMI     03-14-07     38  
                             RE: My reviews 314 and 315   udg     03-14-07     39  
                                 RE: My reviews 314 and 315   HobbsofMI     03-20-07     40  
                                     RE: My reviews 314 and 315   Seana     03-21-07     41  
                                         RE: My reviews 314 and 315   HobbsofMI     03-26-07     42  
                                             To be fair...   udg     03-26-07     43  
                                             Also...   udg     03-26-07     44  
                                             RE: Also...   Seana     03-28-07     45  
                                             RE: Also...   HobbsofMI     03-28-07     46  
                                             RE: Also...   Seana     03-28-07     47  
                                             RE: Also...   HobbsofMI     03-29-07     48  
                                             RE: Also...   udg     03-29-07     49  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •