The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Web Promo Vidcaps, ep 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-17-06, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Web Promo Vidcaps, ep 4"
It's up early, thanks again to Survivor Fever!

HMMMMM...Something happens on EI that changes the game forever....sure sounds as though Terry may go and find the hidden II.....ORcould this have something to do with Dan, who is focused on during this??? Dan or Terry, they would both thrive on EI...

AS for all of the water shots....looks like they are in mid challenge stationed on docks. There could be a floating wooden place to assemble a puzzle. Survivors have to individually take turns swimming out to floating puzzle peices, drag them back to the floating place to assemble them, first one to complete the puzzle is winner....early guess...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, ep 4 Flowerpower 02-17-06 1
   RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, ep 4 michel 02-17-06 3
       RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, ep 4 Dakota 02-18-06 13
 RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, ep 4 architecturegirl 02-17-06 2
   RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, ep 4 ivoryElephant 02-17-06 4
 RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, ep 4 kingfish 02-17-06 5
   RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, ep 4 frisky 02-17-06 8
 RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, ep 4 Brownroach 02-17-06 6
   RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, ep 4 Flowerpower 02-17-06 7
       RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, ep 4 Brownroach 02-17-06 9
           RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, ep 4 mavs_fan 02-17-06 10
               RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, ep 4 volsfan 02-17-06 11
           RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, ep 4 Outfrontgirl 02-17-06 12
               RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, ep 4 Flowerpower 02-18-06 14
               RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, ep 4 true 02-18-06 15
                   RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, ep 4 Flowerpower 02-18-06 16
                       RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, ep 4 knuckles487 02-18-06 17
                           Changing the game michel 02-18-06 18
                               RE: Changing the game nappydread 02-22-06 27
                                   RE: Changing the game michel 02-22-06 28
                           RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, ep 4 KObrien_fan 02-22-06 25
   How about 2 people to Exile Island? Rebel Crown 02-21-06 22
 PIP promo vidcaps Flowerpower 02-19-06 19
   RE: PIP promo vidcaps Outfrontgirl 02-19-06 20
       RE: PIP promo vidcaps michel 02-19-06 21
           RE: PIP promo vidcaps Jaxxjack 02-21-06 23
           RE: PIP promo vidcaps Outfrontgirl 02-22-06 24
   RE: PIP promo vidcaps KObrien_fan 02-22-06 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-17-06, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, ep 4"
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-06 AT 02:13 PM (EST)

Regarding this vidcap:

This sure looks like a shot of Dan as they LOSE a challenge....done on land, so not the same challenge as the water challenge....perhaps they lose the RC, and it involved food...

ETA: Also someone from Casaya must sit out the water challenge...so far I see Courtney, Bruce, Aras, Danielle all accounted for. I see someone standing behind Courtney, Aras and Danielle on the dock as well, when Bruce is diving in....see their feet....could be Shane there.

See, I think you can see Shane's reddish trunks inbetween the front girls arm and body(?Danielle's).

Cirie is sitting on the dock with her yellow top and sneaks on when Courtney is diving off the platform...could she be there sitting out or is this proof of her participation?

My preliminary guess is that Bobby is sitting this challenge out....but it could be Cirie sitting on the edge? In fact I'm willing now to bet that Cirie is the one sitting out....she is the ONLY one seen with sneaks on...

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-06, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, ep 4"
I'd have to agree about Cirie.
As far as the pictures #36 and 37 where Aras splashes Bobby could that be like players splashing gatorade or champagne after a victory?

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-06, 01:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, ep 4"
Reminds me of a challenge last year where they had to fill up small containers with water and throw it to the next person, trying not to spill it, so that a larger container of water could be filled. Someone should remember this in greater detail, but that's what it looks like to me.

Cygnus Artistry
Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

architecturegirl 227 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-17-06, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail architecturegirl Click to send private message to architecturegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, ep 4"
Two things that caught my eye about these vidcaps. Caps 36-38: Aras is shown throwing water at Bobby. What's up with that??? It looks like it must be mid-challenge, but almost like they're in opposition to each other??? That has me a bit boggled, could it be another tribe switch? The lack of showing survivors in the opening sequence for the second week could mean this will happen...I dont really think its a switch, but they dont appear to be working "together".
The other thing I noticed was that the flame changed from actual fire into a depiction of the survivors with their torches in caps 15-17. I could be wrong, but I dont remember anything like this in other previews, could be something. At the center of the picture, the most highlighted figure is a male - in the opening sequence thread I mentioned that these group torch pictures have proven fairly accurate in the gender of the highlighted torch-holder being the gender of the winner.

I agree with what people stated in the other videocap thread for the most part - I think Dan is shown clearly upset and then only time a survivor has that specific reaction is losing a challenge. So I think La Mina loses the challenge. Danielle holding a shovel in the other videocaps also lends credence that Casaya would have won the reward challenge. I dont recall them having anything like this so far. I agree - someone, likely Danielle does something careless, and ruins either food or some other reward item.

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-17-06, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, ep 4"
they say it is the closest finish ever in a challenge, Is that more utter BS by the promo people, kind of like last week they said it was the first ever physical challenge (there were 2 in palau and 1 in thailand.

I doubt the challenge will be closer than Survivor 7's first challenge where Morgan was 1foot away from the finish line and Drake passed them up

mind the gap

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-06, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, ep 4"
Aras dumping water on Bobby sorta reminds me of the Gatorade shower that football coaches get when they win. Bobby might even be grinning a little, like he considers this a good thing. Aras and Bobby are in land clothing, so does Bobby win IC for Casaya (if the swimmming contest is RC)?

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-06, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, ep 4"
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-06 AT 03:35 PM (EST)

Also looks like Aras' shirt is soaking wet, while Bobby looks dry, at least until Aras soaks him. He's wearing a dry shirt and that hat, while Aras looks like he just went for a dunk. I also noticed the partial grin.

Looks to me more like a "what are you laughin at? Yeah, I'm wet. So what? So are you." *splash*

Rolly made this.
But Aras' hair is dry. So who knows.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-06, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, ep 4"
"Something happens on Exile Island that changes the game forever..."

This is odd wording -- "forever" -- as if it changes all of the Survivor installments to come.

I wondered if by Exile Island they literally meant the island itself, or if they are talking about the show as titled "Exile Island". But it seems like if they meant the show they'd say "Survivor Exile Island."

It could be that another challenge takes place on EI and that is when the game-changing event happens. In any case, I don't think it refers to the exile finding the II. That doesn't change the game "forever". It sounds like something completely unexpected.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

02-17-06, 03:14 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, ep 4"
I don't know BR, I take it that it could indeed mean that whoever goes to EI and thrives (Terry), finds the idol and then changes the game forever as he impacts how the members at the TC perhaps vote? It changes the dynamics at TC forever, perhaps?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-06, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, ep 4"
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-06 AT 04:27 PM (EST)

But they've already explained ad nauseam how the idol works, so why all the dramatics all of a sudden? And anyway, someone finding the idol doesn't automatically change anything. For all anyone knew Misty might have found it. You could say the game changes when the idol is used, but that doesn't happen ON Exile Island, it happens at tribal council.

It could be tied to the "twist" of the person on Exile Island thriving. The person might find the II, but I think this is referring to something else.

ETA: Then again, it's pointless to expect logic from the blurbs CBS writes. So, okay, someone finds the idol and the GAME IS CHANGED FOREVER. I guess it wasn't changed forever when Gary found it in Guatemala. Ho-hum...

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

mavs_fan 299 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-17-06, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mavs_fan Click to send private message to mavs_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, ep 4"
I think finding the immunity idol changes the game as never before because it gives a player the power to invalidate a TC decision after the vote.

That has never been done before.

Gary had to use his idol prevote. Once a player finds the II, they will have a power no one has had before.

But to change the game for ever kind of sounds like Survivor is saving every edition here on out will have II that can be used after the vote.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-06, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, ep 4"
I am with BR on this one (in both ways)...I can see the blurbs from the dummy network to mean absolutely nothing more than someone finding the II on EI. However, the way that sentence is worded makes it sound more to me than just someone thriving and finding the idol.

Also, just because someone finds the II doesn't mean the game changes (at all) UNTIL it is used after voting. Last night's show didn't change the way the strategy went for voting Misty out of the game. The editing didn't show the men giving any thought to the possibility of her having the II.

The only way I think the game changes just because someone finds the II on EI is that they are dumb enough to tell someone they found it. JMHO. And that only changes the game in how people plan for the vote...I don't see how that changes SURVIVOR forever. NO?

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-06, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, ep 4"
>>so why all the dramatics all of a sudden?

February sweeps and Survivor head to head against the Olympics?
Sounds like plenty reason for hype.

I think Terry finds the idol and they let the viewers see him find it, and that is the big thing that happens. Yawn. Let the amazing never-before-possible strategizing games begin. Yawn.

That we will see him find it, means, I would guess, that he doesn't use it this episode, because if he were going to use it in ep4 they would pull the Gary surprise bit and do the "shocker" at TC. Besides which, the chances that LM tries to boot Terry in Ep 4 would look to be nil. They need Terry and he is in power at the moment.

I think Terry might share the knowledge with Dan and that's it.
He doesn't seem like the type to miss the chance for a strategic advantage.

Re the vidcaps, I notice that Terry's not in any of the in camp shots. If the tribe is struggling and Dan is exiled, we ought to see Terry. We see Austin, Sally, Dan, RM, and Nick in the caps. We also don't see Bruce or Bobby at camp, do we? So they are leaving some suspense as to which tribe exiles someone.

It appears that the producers get to arbitrarily decide the mechanism of choosing the exilee each week. So it could be anything this week, but I don't see Dan getting exiled by either his own tribe or Casaya. I can see Jeff using the same mechanism twice if the other tribe wins this time. Allowing Casaya to give "payback" for the Bruce exile will add drama.

There's no question in my mind Casaya would exile Terry the clear leader as payback. All signs point to Terry in my book.

02-18-06, 08:49 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, ep 4"
Never underestimate the power of CBS to embellish and make a non-entity/non-event into a major production that will change the game forever....

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-06, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, ep 4"
I also agree with OFG. I don't follow long term spoilers, but I do recall reading that Terry goes on a challenge run. What if it's not really a challenge run, but the fact that he finds, and exposes that he finds, the hidden idol that carrys him through the game?

Terry's spot seems secure for now, anyway. If he finds the hidden idol this early, and everyone knows it, it could intimidate the other players from making him a boot target for quite some time.

Forever? Naw, that's just typical CBS hype.

02-18-06, 02:28 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, ep 4"
Excellent spec there, true! Wouldn't that be something, if it carried him to the F3....I would bet the others in his tribe would not be willing to risk their own Survivor life to flush him out with it!

knuckles487 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-18-06, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail knuckles487 Click to send private message to knuckles487 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, ep 4"
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-06 AT 03:14 PM (EST)

But if it was something like this, wouldn't that kind of defeat all the hype of Exile Island up to now? If Terry were to find the idol this week and make it well known to the others, I would think that the casual viewer would become bored thinking that one player was going to be there each week with no chance of being voted out. It would also seem to take away from the whole Exile Island thing since there would be no chance of it being used and then being hidden again for the next person to find. Each player being exiled would know there is no hope of them finding it since it isn't there, so the one benefit of being exiled would now be gone.

CBS would lose their whole exile hype angle, and might also worry about what the normal viewer would be thinking. Would they just edit the show so we aren't sure whether Terry actually has it, or actually try and sound like this changes the game "forever"? They've already given us the "could change the way the game is played" bit, so this just seems a little over the top to me for it to be only something like finding the idol.

Besides, finding the idol wouldn't guarantee someone making it to the end. If Terry were to find it, the next time they go to TC it would be too easy for them to take it away from him.

Example: Terry finds the idol, comes back and tells everyone he has it....even shows them. Now some simple strategy would begin. Let's say LM has to go to TC this week and they all know Terry has the idol. Getting it away from him is a simple matter. Let's say they discuss who to boot, and they settle on RM for whatever reason. Now Sally, Nick and Austin have a separate conversation. They decide to vote for Terry in order to use up the idol. They know that there will be 3 votes for Terry, Terry and Dan will have cast 2 votes for RM, and RM will have cast 1 vote for whoever. Terry has the most votes but is immune and pulls out the idol, only RM's one vote for somebody else, and the 2 votes for RM. Ruth Marie is gone, the tribe still gets rid of their main choice, and the idol will be headed back to the island to be hidden for the next lucky person to find it.

I just cannot see the "change the game forever" hype being the finding of the idol. I still like the idea from BR I think it was, that it could just mean something in the game happens. "Something happens on Exile Island....." could also be translated as "something happens on Survivor". They may have worded it the way they did to make it sound like it has to do with the idol, who knows. Maybe RM gets so weak from not eating that they decide they have to give them some food and will do so from now on in each season to follow.

ETA: Wow, sorry for the long post, but I ramble.

02-18-06, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Changing the game"
What if Terry finds it, comes back to his alliance (D/A/N)and tells them he'll use it at merge if they go in 5 against 5?
The strategy could be Austin lying to Aras that he's defecting if they vote Terry. All 5 Casaya vote Terry all 5 La Mina vote Aras and guess who goes home! It would change the game for sure.

It would be even better if the La Mina player who fakes defection suggests someone that hasn't been to exile to avoid suspicion. Terry gives the idol to that person.

nappydread 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-22-06, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nappydread Click to send private message to nappydread Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Changing the game"
hi,
long, long time lurker. first time postin!

This "change the game forever" phenomenon has been haunting me in my sleep. I like the points that everyone has made above, however i think game changing event must happen this episode. I think this qualifies as a hyped-up, twisty EPMB moment:

This is the game now:
"The person with the most votes will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately."

insert and USE HII...

the game has now changed forever!
Never in the history of survivor has "The person with the most votes" been allowed to stay at tribal council.

peace

02-22-06, 02:10 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Changing the game"
Welcome to the board Nappydread. You will find it's a fun place, and slightly addictive! Judging by the number of posts and threads devoted to the Hidden Idol, CBS should be happy with its twist if it transfers to ratings of course and delivers in the end!

What you propose could certainly be how it turns out but we have some voices of reason (OutFrontGirl and ArchitectureGirl) saying that it doesn't take much for CBS to make such a claim. Simply finding the idol could qualify as changing the game forever. Despite hopes I had of seeing a lot of strategy coming into play, I now tend to agree.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-06, 04:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps, ep 4"
But if it was something like this, wouldn't that kind of defeat all the hype of Exile Island up to now? If Terry were to find the idol this week and make it well known to the others, I would think that the casual viewer would become bored thinking that one player was going to be there each week with no chance of being voted out.

Except that John Q. Public doesn't know that Terry is supposedly F3. There could still be plenty of drama each week if he does find the EI and reveals it to his tribe. First we would have strategy talks on how best to benefit La Mina, do they vote for him to strip it from him early, or bide their time and wait? If they wait, will it help La Mina get the edge in voting after a merge? Each episode would have new strategic discussions as to when and how to play it.

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-21-06, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "How about 2 people to Exile Island?"
Didn't Jeff say before the game that "at least one person" would be sent to EI each week? If more than one was sent, would that qualify as a "change the game forever" moment?

02-19-06, 08:29 AM (EST)
19. "PIP promo vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 02-19-06 AT 08:40 AM (EST)

Here are a few of the PIP vidcaps...thanks Survivor Fever...

Look behind Shane in the last vidcap...is that an outhouse? And did they build it or win it? They could have been given tools to build it and the winner gets to keep the tools plus win some food and rice. Perhaps the food was stored too close to the latreen and thus contaminates it after the torrential rain...

ETA: I was just thinking though(dangerous, I know, but when they had the build the outhouse challenge, didn't both tribes get to keep their tools and outhouses, but the winning tribe got the added reward, in Palau the Koror's got their shelter built for them. So, if this is the case then the shovel seen with Danielle may not be definitive proof that Casaya wins reward. But, then we have the disgruntled pic of Dan and the pic of Aras throwing the water on Bobby, perhaps celebrating...

02-19-06, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: PIP promo vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 02-19-06 AT 06:40 PM (EST)

Nice catch, Flowerpower. I like it when you're "dangerous."
That does look like an outhouse.

My question is, does the RC challenge look like a building challenge or a regular competition? It it's a regular competition, then only the winners would have tools.

If it's an outhouse rather than some kind of flushing toilet with a holding tank, they might need a shovel to throw "leaves" and stuff down to help siit compost. Cirie would like that.

ETA, I looked at TDT and it seems the only RC pic is the "Bobby splash" that may be celebration. TDT thinks it's the build a latrine challenge too.

In that case both tribes could have a latrine and a shovel. However, we still have Casaya bickering because we see them doing it in the promo, and we know the RC winners get upset. While Casaya could bicker for no good reason, I see no sign of discord in the La Mina camp, and we do see Courtney sitting in the muddy area that seems to indicate water damage.

btw, I watched Ep 2 again, and Casaya camp had standing water then too. This was at the older women's camp, prior to the pickem, the morning after the big storm where the men got all wet. So it appears to be a recurring drainage problem with the Casaya locale when they get a big rain.

02-19-06, 08:35 PM (EST)
21. "RE: PIP promo vidcaps"
You crack me up! OFG throwing leaves in Cirie's direction and FP reminding me that it's better when the DAWs are blindsided rather than us! Good ones!
But seriously, I went through the photo galleries at CBS and there is no evidence of a shovel anywhere at either camp. That it could be part of ep.#4 challenge or reward is a good bet.

There is not much evidence of standing water at Casaya except maybe picture #24 of ep.#1 with Melinda in the foreground and reflections in the background. Their camp seems to be at the bottom of a small hill so flooding could be a recurring problem as stated by OFG.
What I did find interesting is that for ep.#3 there are about 30 pictures of the 56 that are from camplife, the rest are challenge shots. 20 of those 30 camp shots are from Casaya. Many of the Casaya shots are showing them together, working or talking and even Aras massaging Cirie. Only 1 picture has Shane flailing arms and shouting. Courtney is the most present and #5 shows her smiling with Shane.
Almost all La Mina camp shot are individual pictures.
I don't want to make too much of these pictures but maybe Casaya isn't as divided as we think. Smoking withdrawals happen every few hours when the craving strikes you. Then it subsides. They could create more drama than there really is by focusing on the crisis.

Jaxxjack 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-21-06, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jaxxjack Click to send private message to Jaxxjack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: PIP promo vidcaps"
Probably giving CBS way too much credit here, but what if the something dramatic does actually happen, a la that guy falling into the fire in Season 2 (3)?
What if someone is sent to Exile Island and actually cracks up? Is that possible? If Cirie is sent there I can see that actually becoming a possibilty. Just my 2 cents worth.

02-22-06, 03:37 AM (EST)
24. "RE: PIP promo vidcaps"
michel,
thanks for the report on the CBS gallery, very interesting ...
I forget that CBS has photo resources, it's such an annoying website that I spend little time there (half the time it crashes my browser). Thanks for your effort and report. I find it quite believable that the episodes play up the drama.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-06, 06:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: PIP promo vidcaps"
If the RC is the build your best outhouse challenge, then the tribes won't be together when the results are given, at least they never have been in the past. If that is the case, then I suspect the losing tribe will learn about the mechanism for choosing an exilee through a tree mail announcement.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •