The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S12- State of the Spoiling Episode 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-14-06, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S12- State of the Spoiling Episode 3"

Survivor 12: Exile Island

Episode 3- Crazy Fights, Snake Dinner

Is that steak dinner? No! It is snake dinner. A reward perhaps? Crazy nights? Due to the storms? No! It is crazy fights. Is that the immunity challenge or the tribe dynamics?

Take off your shoes, kick back, and grab a seat- this is the state of the spoiling, your one stop for the weeks spoiling- all wrapped up in one neat thread. The title was brought to us by Brownroach.

SeeBS Misdirection- (Courtesy of OFG)

Every night is miserable for the next Survivor sent to Exile Island. Can they withstand another horrendous night, fighting the cold winds and torrential rain alone?

Speculation in that thread that Aras, Bobby, and Bruce are missing from the camp arguments and so the exile could be one of them. Later after some vidcaps of the close up of clue #3 were found, speculation turned to trying to identify the man's thumb that was holding the parchment. You will see a mini vid-clip below that indicates it is Bruce holding the clue and therefore will be the exilee for the second time in a row.

One Survivor proves to be an All-Star at the Reward Challenge, securing a major win for a starving tribe.

Original spec was that Bruce could be the all-star since Chill One had spoiled that 6) Asian guy ... sent to "penalty island" early in the game. Comes back to help his team win the next challenge. Possible jury member. However, with the overwhelming vid-clip that nullifies that theory. The other speculation in the thread is for the pilot Terry to be the all-star as he leads La Mina to victory in the RC.

Bickering starts early for one tribe and leaves some members wondering about forming premature alliances.

This is pretty clearly Casaya as Danielle and Courtney rethink their alliance with pyscho detox boy Shane. He sits on the beach and selfishly shouts "I want mine. I only want one."

Call it superstition or plain coincidence, but one group's interesting dinner gives more than strength to a weak tribe.

Interesting dinner eh? Snake anyone? Now we know where the title of the episode came from. Casaya the starving tribe that lost RC has to go out looking for other sources of food. They stumble upon some snakes and the tall skinny one lops off the head of a couple. The blood gets in the water and attracts a shark which comes over and takes a bite out of Shane...(Just kidding, but didn't Jeff Probst say this season reminded him of Palau? First the school yard pickem, then an older dominating stud, a tall skinny geek buy, and now catching snakes...)

Reward Challenge- Sling Shot Dodge Ball

CBS identified the full contact wrestling as the IC, so that leaves the vid-caps of the sling shots as the reward challenge. The object it seems is to have part of the team on the beach launching balls into the air toward the others that are standing on a balance beam over the ocean. After catching a ball, it appears that you have to throw the ball at something.

Some caps from the Web Promo thread that Volsfan posted:

View from the beach-

Close up of the balance beam-

Terry readies to fire at somebody-

A dejected Shane- (Casaya loses)

And the winning tribe picks the exiled person-

Bruce (Again? Aw, gee!)-

Exile Island

Much talk, speculation, and debate over this weeks exile in the thread brought to us by FlowerPower. It all comes down to this vid-clip and a pair of identifyable thumbs:

But is the clue based on a prop error as speculated by Michel? (Who by the way nailed the reason for the disks and their use in the schoolyard pickem prior to episode 2) Or is it an editing error similar to one made during survivor all stars where they showed Rudy taking water out of the pot that had writing on it before Saboga had won the RC? It sure appears as though Bruce will be exiled again.

One advantage to being exiled is the possibility of finding the hidden idol. Much talk has gone on in this thread started by Samboohoo and it is an ongoing place to discuss each new clue.

Immunity Challenge- Capture the Sandbag (Sumo Style)

The IC is full contact wrestling as the players look to be digging up sandbags and using them to force the other tribe from getting them to a certain spot. One thing is sure, CBS' blur-o-matic will be fully employed in this episode. Gawd forbid we sneak a peak at Cirie's attributes!

Could this be the challenge that Bruce is supposed to come back from EI and help his tribe win? According to the editing, which if you haven't read this thread started by VerucaSalt with contributions from a wide variety of wonderful SB spoilers, then what are you waiting for? It is truly a must read thread! Anyway, according to the editing and the heavy vidcap screen time to the La Mina tribe, it appears they will be losing this challenge.

The Boot

So now the only question left is who is the boot? We don't have an E3 boot discussion thread, but the VOTE thread (Thanks SherpaDave) is up and many have put their thoughts in there. So far we have the most votes for Ruth Marie or Dan.

Why Ruth Marie?

1. She is older and getting weak.
2. She is the odd person out of 3 alliances of 2.

Why Dan?

1. He is older and more of a liability.
2. Alliances revealed do not succeed, we have all but been hit on the head with the Dan/Terry alliance.
3. Misty is shown in the first previews massaging Nick, she is trying to work her magic on the young guys. 2 young gals + 2 young guys + one odd woman out = An old man boot.
4. Corvis and TDT both say so.

What does NASA stand for? Need Another Survivor Astronaut 'cause this rocketman is going home:

Recap-

RC: La Mina
IC: Casaya
Exile: Bruce
Boot: Dan

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S12- State of the Spoiling Epis... MJewel 02-14-06 1
 RE: S12- State of the Spoiling Epis... dreamerbeliever 02-15-06 2
 RE: S12- State of the Spoiling Epis... tribephyl 02-15-06 3
 RE: S12- State of the Spoiling Epis... Flowerpower 02-15-06 4
 RE: S12- State of the Spoiling Epis... michel 02-15-06 5
   RE: S12- State of the Spoiling Epis... KObrien_fan 02-15-06 6
 RE: S12- State of the Spoiling Epis... Max Headroom 02-15-06 7
 RE: S12- State of the Spoiling Epis... Krautboy 02-15-06 8
 RE: S12- State of the Spoiling Epis... redbeard103152 02-15-06 9
 RE: S12- State of the Spoiling Epis... Brownroach 02-15-06 10
 RE: S12- State of the Spoiling Epis... emydi 02-15-06 11
   RE: S12- State of the Spoiling Epis... kingfish 02-15-06 15
       RE: S12- State of the Spoiling Epis... tribephyl 02-15-06 18
 RE: S12- State of the Spoiling Epis... RudyRules 02-15-06 12
   RE: S12- State of the Spoiling Epis... mommamia 02-15-06 13
 RE: S12- State of the Spoiling Epis... kingfish 02-15-06 14
 RE: S12- State of the Spoiling Epis... Scarlett O Hara 02-15-06 16
 RE: S12- State of the Spoiling Epis... strid333 02-15-06 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-14-06, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S12- State of the Spoiling Episode 3"
LAST EDITED ON 02-14-06 AT 10:18 PM (EST)

KO...great SOTS! You really pulled everything together and it was great to read .

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-15-06, 02:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S12- State of the Spoiling Episode 3"
Great SOTS KO! Poor Bruce, hope he finds that idol.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-06, 05:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S12- State of the Spoiling Episode 3"
OMG! Says it's not true.

Geez...just look what happens when I decide to stay away from spoilers for a couple of days. (If you can't tell, I picked Dan in many of the fanatics games.)

Fantabulous SOTS, KO!
I admire your skill.
My only hope is that none of it is true.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-06, 06:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S12- State of the Spoiling Episode 3"
KO, I've said it more than once, you are the master at doing the SOTS and this weeks is no exception! Concise, colorful, and direct! Thanks so much!

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-06, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S12- State of the Spoiling Episode 3"
Very nice Job. Every discussion that happened during the week in one very nice post.
And Thank You KOB_Fan! It's my first time being mentionned in the SOTS. Sort of feels like I joined the tribe!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-06, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S12- State of the Spoiling Episode 3"
You sure are one of us Michel! So glad to have you in our spoiling ranks, keep up the good spec!

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-06, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S12- State of the Spoiling Episode 3"
Another stellar SOTS from a true Survivor guru. Well done!

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-15-06, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S12- State of the Spoiling Episode 3"
Thanks KO! Excellent SOTS!

I feel like I just watched the show...now I can watch the Olympics instead.

Well done!

Krautboy

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-15-06, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S12- State of the Spoiling Episode 3"
Once again the Queen comes through with a great SOTS.RedBeard

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-06, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S12- State of the Spoiling Episode 3"
A perfect SOTS, KOfan, but then your SOTS's are always models of perfection.

And I want to echo your accolade to michel for nailing the switch/exile/tribal council scenario last week.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-06, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S12- State of the Spoiling Episode 3"
very good my good friend, very good indeed

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-06, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: S12- State of the Spoiling Episode 3"
Emi, you just used three goods in one sentence! You're slipping sweetie. I mean, KO IS good-good-good, but your reputation suffers.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-06, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: S12- State of the Spoiling Episode 3"
But she's says them through gritted teeth. And a single raised eyebrow.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-06, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S12- State of the Spoiling Episode 3"
Super job KO!
Very well done.

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed" - Rudy Boesch

mommamia 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-15-06, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mommamia Click to send private message to mommamia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S12- State of the Spoiling Episode 3"
Nice read! I can only hope my choice of Ruth Marie going home rather than Dan comes true. I'd like to see more of the Terry/Dan alliance even if it falls apart down the road. Otherwise, everything else is how I'm seeing too!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-06, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S12- State of the Spoiling Episode 3"
Thanks KO, I've been stuck this week, can't decide whether I should go with what they should do if they were logical (heh, yeah I know, that NEVER works), my heart vote (almost 0% success rate), my guess based on my insider information (0% success rate, cause I ain't got any), or the stars (thanks Georgianna, but still at 0%).

SOTS is the best source of info I have, and thanks to you and your brilliant and hard working fellow posters I may have a chance at getting it right this week.

Mucho thank yous.

I know where ee-it ee-isss. No you-who dooonnnn't! Yes I doooo hoo".

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-15-06, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S12- State of the Spoiling Episode 3"
Fabulous job, KT!! Once again, you've cracked the nut and have given us all of the important information we need to know going into this early season ep! Good job! Sugar!!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-15-06, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: S12- State of the Spoiling Episode 3"
Great SOTS!

Three is the perfect number.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •