The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 3, Preview Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-10-06, 07:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 3, Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-06 AT 07:09 AM (EST)

Thanks to Survivor Fever:

I wonder if Terry is our challenge star in the RC or could it possibly be Danielle? Tell me the RC is not a formal WRESTLING MATCH??? Sure looks like it...

It looks like to me: Dan vs. Shane(Shane will win?), Nick vs. Bob Dawg(sure looks like Bob Dawg is winning, Danielle vs. Misty(sure looks like Danielle is winning....so that leaves not shown from La Mina: Ruth Marie, Sally, Austin, and Terry Not shown from Casaya: Aras, Courtney, Bruce, and Cirie

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 3, Preview Vidcaps michel 02-10-06 1
   RE: Ep 3, Preview Vidcaps Flowerpower 02-10-06 3
       OH? Brownroach 02-10-06 4
           RE: OH? Flowerpower 02-10-06 5
               RE: OH? Brownroach 02-10-06 7
                   RE: OH? emydi 02-10-06 8
                       RE: OH? Brownroach 02-10-06 9
 RE: Ep 3, Preview Vidcaps Brownroach 02-10-06 2
 RE: Ep 3, Preview Vidcaps kingfish 02-10-06 6
 Hey OFG!!! Flowerpower 02-10-06 10
 Web Promo is out!!! Flowerpower 02-10-06 11
   RE: Web Promo is out!!! Brownroach 02-10-06 12
   RE: Web Promo is out!!! emydi 02-10-06 13
       RE: Web Promo is out!!! Brownroach 02-10-06 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-06, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 3, Preview Vidcaps"
I don't see BDawg against Nick but I will take your word for it! Then that would logically mean Cirie vs Ruth (OW), Sally vs Courtney (YW), Austin vs Bruce (same size) Terry vs Aras. Cirie will most probably beat Ruth so that's 4 wins right there. How many needed? Aras vs Terry should be quite a match-up that I give to the wrestler Terry despite size and age difference.

02-10-06, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 3, Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-06 AT 11:21 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-10-06 AT 11:16 AM (EST)

From the misdirection it sounds as though one is going to really standout in the RC. I'm thinking that person will be super Terry. I think after the daws go one on one with each other the winners of the matches may face each other until there is one champion left....I'm definately thinking Terry here...I think the Casaya's will be eating snake when the LaMina's get some food...

ETA: Bob Dawg vs. Nick...in cap 25, that is definately an African American calf and foot....that's what makes me lean toward Nick facing Bob Dawg rather than Bruce....and it makes sense, young man vs. young man.

ETA: I would guess that Cirie and Ruth Marie would definately square up as older woman vs. older woman, then Bruce Vs. Terry as older man vs. older man, and then Courtney vs. Sally as younger girl vs. younger girl...then Aras vs. Austin as younger man vs. younger man. I don't know if they will have the guys compete against the girls or not, or if they will have a female champion and a male champion....I suspect Terry will indeed dominate this, not Bruce.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-06, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "OH?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-06 AT 12:10 PM (EST)

From Wikipedia:

Karate or karate-dō is a martial art of Okinawan origin. Karate is a synthesis of indigenous Okinawan fighting methods and southern Chinese martial arts, possibly a version of Shaolinquan. It is primarily a striking art, featuring punching, kicking, knee/elbow strikes and open hand techniques; however, grappling, joint manipulations, locks, restraints, throws, and vital point striking are inherent in the finer points of the art.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

02-10-06, 01:09 PM (EST)
5. "RE: OH?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-06 AT 01:15 PM (EST)

however, grappling, joint manipulations, locks, restraints, throws, and vital point striking are inherent in the finer points of the art.

Hmmmmmm, you could be onto something here BR. CO's spoiler did indicate that he comes back to help his tribe win the NEXT challenge. If he beats Terry, he will certainly have earned some respect from his tribe I hope!

It's just in the vidcaps we have 3 dous wrestling each other and it sure looks as though, in the vidcaps that it's going to be a Casaya sweep....if Casaya were to win this challenge, don't you think they would have considered putting in the challenge caps more of the La Mina tribe winning at least one of the wrestling matches....there is no misdirection here at all. Could Casaya win EVERY wrestling match....that would be interesting...Aras beats Austin, Bruce beats Terry, Cirie beats Ruth Marie, and Courtney beats Sally??? I suppose it's possible, but then Bruce wouldn't appear to be such a stand out...but, if Terry were to beat Bruce and then go on to be every other member of the Casaya tribe to win it, then he would certainly prove to be a superstar...

...just thinking outloud...and remember Bruce is to FINALLY get a feast on day 12 that supposedly leads to his bowel impaction....if they get one here, isn't that a bit too early, on Day 7?

02-10-06, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: OH?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-06 AT 01:34 PM (EST)

It doesn't say they get a feast, but it does say "a major win for a starving tribe," so I think there must be some food involved.

I get the feeling they get at least some kind of food to bring back to camp, and maybe they all agree it should be saved for later, except Shane decides he wants to eat his allotment now, and that is what the argument is about.

ETA: Maybe the reward is a pack of cigarettes. "I just want ONE!"

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-06, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: OH?"
I agree BR...

Now waiting for web promo to see who La Mina Exilee is (if indeed the RC losers have to pick one) The "logical" choice is the loner RM.

02-10-06, 01:38 PM (EST)
9. "RE: OH?"
I'm wondering if Terry might volunteer to go. Especially if he feels he lost the challenge for them. We know he has to go at some point. And from the clues they're giving, it doesn't seem like it's gonna be too hard to find the II after one or two more.

02-10-06, 10:58 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Ep 3, Preview Vidcaps"
Is Shane talking about food when he says "I want one, it's one". Is it part of the reward (won by All-Star Bruce)?

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-06, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 3, Preview Vidcaps"

The wrestling;
- if it's a throw the other guy off the mat type of thing, Dan is actually in the better position even though Shane seems to be controlling the action. Shane's already almost all the way off. May be just wishful thinking, because Shane does seem to think he's winning.

And, FWIW, I think Nick is not going to think too highly of Bobble after having his face pounded into the sand.

- Is Misty actually wearing makeup (lipstick)?

- I think the Danielle/Misty contest could be entertaining.

02-10-06, 02:31 PM (EST)
10. "Hey OFG!!!"
Now that we have you here, OFG, we need your expert opinion each week. With the preview vidcaps who would you select as the best candidates for the OFG theory???

We can rule out Courtney, Shane, Cirie, and Danielle from the mix, thanks to all of the spoilers that have them surviving, so that leaves one of: Misty, Nick, or Dan

Note that they are all from the La Mina tribe then, so can we deduce that La Mina is indeed the IC loser this week(first things first!)....

02-10-06, 02:47 PM (EST)
11. "Web Promo is out!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-06 AT 03:19 PM (EST)

Just saw the web promo and the above "wrestling" challenge is the IC....there is definately more to this challenge than wrestling...

The RC is lined up on a beam over the ocean while survivors try to throw a ball(sling shot?) at them to knock them off perhaps, kind of like a dodge ball thing...showed Terry nailing someone.

Austin is seen slamming Shane in the promo for the IC

...and it said that the winner of the RC gets to pick the one to exile from the losing tribe...I'll post the vidcaps when they get up!

02-10-06, 03:44 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Web Promo is out!!!"
What's weird is that the dodgeball-like challenge looks like it's only designed for 5 people: 4 on the beam and 1 launcher. Dan and Ruth Marie are both standing on the beach doing nothing.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-06, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Web Promo is out!!!"
I was just going to post that maybe the wrestling is IC and there you have it...waiting for web vidcaps!!

I also was considering that the snake the losers of RC eat helps them win the IC and thus IC and RC have 2 different winners...

So if this is indeed the case, then La Mina gets to pick Casaya's exile...they will not pick Bruce or would they?

Then Bruce could fulfill the "CO prophecy of "next challenge" bc I do believe that IC is won by Casaya this week and a few more down the line...is there a rule only one exile visit? I don't think so.

Other options..why do you exile.. to alienate that person from their tribe..so the RC winners would want to pick a strong person, right? Bobby or Aras?

02-10-06, 04:29 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Web Promo is out!!!"
So if this is indeed the case, then La Mina gets to pick Casaya's exile...they will not pick Bruce or would they?

Then Bruce could fulfill the "CO prophecy of "next challenge" bc I do believe that IC is won by Casaya

I was just thinking the same thing, emydi. Bruce is nowhere to be seen in the beach ball caps; he's not out on the beam so it doesn't seem like he's in a position to help anyone win anything there.

But the forlorn shot of him that starts off the web promo made me think he's at EI again this week.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •