The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hey Jase"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-22-04, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hey Jase"
Bitter much? And dood, enough with the mascara. That combined with your tight shirts and spiked hair makes you look like you ran off and joined that 80s band A-ha. I mean I get that you're dating the woman who's keeping the whole cosmetic industry in business, but jeebus man, that's freakish, there.

And Scott? Stop letting Chason cut your hair. I know you're down with Cowboy and all, but WTF was up with that 'do? Oh, and nice kerchief.

Fester
What a clusterfvck of freaks that was.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hey Jase Drive My Car 09-22-04 1
   RE: Hey Jase bdemoney 09-22-04 3
 RE: Hey Jase bacon 09-22-04 2
   RE: Hey Jase DRONES 09-23-04 14
 RE: Hey Jase true 09-22-04 4
   RE: Hey Jase olTexMs 09-22-04 7
       RE: Hey Jase txmomma26 09-22-04 12
           RE: Hey Jase MollyTV 09-22-04 13
 RE: Hey Jase reality_gal 09-22-04 5
   RE: Hey Jase Just Plain Bill 09-22-04 6
 RE: Hey Jase Drive My Car 09-22-04 8
 RE: Hey Jase angelworth29 09-22-04 9
   RE: Hey Jase AugustGirl 09-24-04 17
 RE: Hey Jase SurvivorBlows 09-22-04 10
 RE: Hey Jase Lisapooh 09-22-04 11
   RE: Hey Jase Singsing 09-23-04 15
 RE: Hey Jase MollyTV 09-23-04 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-04, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hey Jase"
i don't think Jase and holly are really human.
I hope the home planet calls them back soon.

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-22-04, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hey Jase"
All I can say is thank GOD it didn't end up as Jase and Holly as the final two! Can you imagine having to listen to Holly's voice all season long?!?! Or see those two be kissy-kissy all season long. It is enough to make me ill thinking about it!

Buggy, have to agree with you and hope they are both taken to their home planet soon....

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-22-04, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hey Jase"
At least Jase was a grade A butthole till the end. You have to admire that on some level...I think.

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-04, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Hey Jase"
He was consitent.

DRONES

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-04, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hey Jase"
O.M.G.

I actually thought he had toned it down from his appearance last week. (remember the lip marks!?) I swear he looked, to me, just like Baby Jane Hudson! The eyebrow pencil look was so disturbing, I almost ran screaming from the room.

Scott looked/acted like an absolute simpleton. At least he didn't wear the kerchief on his head. No, wait a minute, with that hair style, that might have been a good idea.

olTexMs 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-22-04, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail olTexMs Click to send private message to olTexMs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hey Jase"
I think Scott was trying to reach Jase by wearing the bandana (4 horsemen) and trying to copy Jases' hairstyle. A solidarity thing, ya know? That whole "We're together" schtick is getting a little old. If you are really together, you make eye contact occasionally, smile at each other in that sweet, secret way people who are really "together" do. Jase grabs Holly and says "We're together". Holly puts lipstick all over his neck and Jase says "We're together". Ummm. sure, dude. Poor Scott, his heart is broke.

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-04, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Hey Jase"
Someone else noticed it too??? They NEVER look at each other, or even look interested in what the other is saying! Wonder if it's a ploy to gain more media exposure or some such nonsense (ala The Bachelor relationships and breakups).

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-22-04, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Hey Jase"
that is exactly what i think was going on too...

they need to dredge up some business....so make some commotion, make some controversy that all of america is dying to hear about on the talk shows...and wa la...you can get booked...
cause obviously their over the top acting is not getting them any deals?????
molly

reality_gal 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-22-04, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail reality_gal Click to send private message to reality_gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hey Jase"
Screams gay!!!!!!!!!Come out already dude!

Just Plain Bill 76 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-04, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to send private message to Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hey Jase"
With those wild eyebrows and makeup Ol' Jase brought to mind an image of a demented Peter Pan!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-04, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Hey Jase"
I've decided that he is Holly's new mannaquin, and they were playing dress-up before the show.

angelworth29 532 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-04, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angelworth29 Click to send private message to angelworth29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Hey Jase"
All I could think about while Jase was talking was his blush. I can handle a little powder to prevent the shine, but what was up with the blush? It was just a little too much.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-04, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Hey Jase"
I couldn't get past his obviously plucked/waxed eyebrows.

{{{{shudder}}}}

a J Slice original. isn't she something?

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-04, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Hey Jase"
>And Scott? Stop letting Chason cut your hair. I
>know you're down with Cowboy and all, but WTF was
>up with that 'do? Oh, and nice kerchief.

I reckon Scott had just rode back into town after going off scouting for dude ranches.

Either that or he had to go rob a bank once the show ended...

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-04, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Hey Jase"
I think I like Saddam Hussein more than I like Jase.

Sure, Saddam is a genocidal war monger - but he has enough sense to stay away from the Maybeline counter.

Singsing 88 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-04, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Singsing Click to send private message to Singsing Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Hey Jase"
Excuuuuuuse me!!!

Maybelline New York.

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-23-04, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Hey Jase"
all he needed was an orange curly top wig and jase would have looked like "carrot top" the comedian who also has BAD STAGE MAKEUP!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •