The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-03-06, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps Flowerpower 02-03-06 1
   RE: E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps emydi 02-03-06 2
       RE: E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps Brownroach 02-03-06 3
           RE: E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps emydi 02-03-06 4
   RE: E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps VolcanicGlass 02-04-06 9
       RE: E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps Flowerpower 02-05-06 10
           RE: E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps VolcanicGlass 02-06-06 17
 Voiceover... Flowerpower 02-03-06 5
   RE: Voiceover... emydi 02-03-06 6
 RE: E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps Flowerpower 02-03-06 7
 RE: E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps VolcanicGlass 02-04-06 8
   RE: E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps Flowerpower 02-05-06 11
       RE: E2: Austin Exile? Carnac The Adequate 02-06-06 12
           RE: E2: Austin Exile? Flowerpower 02-06-06 13
           RE: E2: Austin Exile? michel 02-06-06 14
               RE: E2: Austin Exile? Carnac The Adequate 02-06-06 15
           RE: E2: Austin Exile? VolcanicGlass 02-06-06 16
       RE: E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps emydi 02-07-06 22
   RE: E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps Flowerpower 02-07-06 19
 Just a thought or two agressionx 02-07-06 18
   RE: Just a thought or two emydi 02-07-06 20
       RE: Just a thought or two Brownroach 02-07-06 21
 RE: E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps VolcanicGlass 02-08-06 23
   RE: E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps Flowerpower 02-08-06 24
       RE: E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps Carnac The Adequate 02-08-06 25
           RE: E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps emydi 02-08-06 26
           RE: E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps Flowerpower 02-08-06 27
               RE: E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps Carnac The Adequate 02-08-06 28
                   RE: E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps emydi 02-08-06 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-03-06, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps"
VG! Thanks for posting these! Lots of great vidcaps to disect! I'm going to have a field day a little later on....on a quick review though it does look like the tribal breakdown is as spec'd in the other thread, however there is no siting of Bruce here...hmmmm?

So, Casaya, purple: Shane, Danielle, Cirie, Aras, Bobby, Melinda
Courtney

La Mina, orange: Misty, Nick, Austin(red trunks with white stripe on the sides), Terry, Dan, Sally, Ruth Marie...

...no Bruce seen, so I really can't confirm what tribe he's on, other than speculation...

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-06, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 02-03-06 AT 05:16 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-03-06 AT 04:40 PM (EST)

TDT seems to think Bruce sits out the RC from photos and is on Casaya for a 4/4 male split.

I really think Bruce is the Exilee this next ep. Isn't it spoiled he goes to Exile Island early and comes back to win the IC for his tribe?

He could easily be the "last picked" what is his fate, if so?

ETA: FP, is there a voiceover...that always helps alot!

etaa I have been looking for web promo but I can't find it...

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-06, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps"
ETA: FP, is there a voiceover...that always helps alot!

Flowerpower is so lazy. She needs to do a lot more work around here.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

02-03-06, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps"
I hear you, BR and Veruca Salt has really got to get better at the editing stuff..her posts are laughable

02-04-06, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps"
FWIW, in the Show Preview, it seems as if Bobby and Bruce both move forward when Probst is speaking. It's possible that they are both selected to be first pickers, though it is by no means clear that is the case.

There are also 7 Dark Disks and 8 Light Disks in front of the players. *If* we assume that Dark = Purple (Casaya) and Light = Orange (La Mina), then Bruce -- the only player not asssigned to a tribe -- would be a member of La Mina.

Of course, this would mean that there is a gender imbalance between tribes, but in a random pick-em, that's not impossible -- see Marquesas disks, All-Stars urn pick.

For now, there is no vidcap evidence which places Bruce conclusively on either tribe.

A welcome twist, as a deterrent to having the same players sitting out of challenges all the time, would be to have the player(s) sitting out be the one(s) exiled.

02-05-06, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps"
VG, great job with that vidcap and noting the 7 purple and the 8 orange discs....sure appears that Bruce may end up on the La Mina tribe, fair or not! Those discs explain alot, imo! Great EYES!

02-06-06, 05:55 PM (EST)
17. "RE: E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps"
Just wanted to clarify.

It's possible that light = orange and dark = purple, but there may be another way to divide the tribes.

Ives at MeSS suggested that they may flip the disks to find their tribe assignments. Something similar to what was done in Marquesas, perhaps. Unlike Marquesas, however, there may have been a pre-selection of the number of men and women in each tribe by dividing the disks between men (8 light disks) and women (7 dark disks).

The only reason I dismissed the flipping disks originally was that the CBS press info specifically stated there would be a pick'em.

So, in conclusion, there are 8 light disks and 7 dark disks, but there is nothing to indicate that they represent Purple and Orange buffs.

02-03-06, 05:16 PM (EST)
5. "Voiceover..."
Here you go, from SFever....there are alot more vidcaps, alot of them duplicates, I'll try and sift through later and see if anything is there that we need to add!

02-03-06, 05:22 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Voiceover..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-03-06 AT 05:26 PM (EST)

thank you my dear...

is this the same as last nite's show? ETA: NO, but really close...not much more to go on here...

I think we can take Shane off list of who goes/stays on EI--we're being "told" he does...again, I think it's Bruce

02-03-06, 10:04 PM (EST)
7. "RE: E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-06 AT 07:22 AM (EST)

Ok, the first thing that I think will be helpful is if we identify who is in the pics....so,:

First should come this cap with some closeups of this sequence:

This shows them going single file over some ladders...note that Shane falls off...
Note that La Mina is in single file: Austin, Ruth Marie, Sally, Misty, Dan, Terry, and Nick ...this is probably before the sequence where they are running in single file and Austin then goes under another bar....

Here come the running new La Mina's, with Austin in the red trunks in front followed by Ruth Marie, then Dan, and you can also see Nick, I think that they are all there in line...

Note in the last pic they are all going under the orange bars....the rest of the tribe to follow....

This is a pic of Bobby in a tank filled with muddy water with Cirie next to him than farther back, Shane is in the muddy water with Aras over him and then Melinda in the red shirt....they are all on the new Casaya...note I think that is Courtney holding onto their snakes(as Nick is for La Mina) off to the right of the frame. I don't know if they have to find a snake in that muddy water pit, and then they can either climb over or dive under the ladder obstruction there...Here is Sally coming under the ladder obstruction here...***Note how many snakes Nick is loaded down with on the other side of the bars...

Now here's more of the Casaya's, We can see Cirie and Melinda further away, and then there's Shane holding up Courtney....There are pics of Courtney up on those bars in the opening sequence shots as well.

Now here's one of Shane and Danielle on the purple mat, with Aras flying on...is this landing onto the purple mat the end of the challenge? No siting of where the La Mina's are at all...

Then we have this out of sequence shot of one of the guys under water, perhaps in the find the skulls to put on the skeletons with the glass bottom boats that was previewed by the dreamteamers/presscorps....obviously, this is a whole different challenge, perhaps the IC. I think that's Terry under water there.

02-04-06, 08:08 PM (EST)
8. "RE: E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 02-04-06 AT 08:11 PM (EST)

Couple of promos with new shots.

From the Sports Promo:
(Note the rope being carried)

The new Survivor has just begun and already the challenges are so intense, someone wants to quit.
Who will be Exile Island's next victim?
Catch the new Survivor CBS Thursday.

From the PIP Promo:

The new Survivor is just underway and already the challenges are getting intense, competition fierce. Someone's ready to quit.
Who will be Exile Island's next victim?
Catch a new Survivor Thursday.

02-05-06, 08:43 AM (EST)
11. "RE: E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-06 AT 10:31 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-05-06 AT 09:12 AM (EST)

VG, once again, thanks SO much for bringing these vidcaps over!

On Jiffy's go, the two tribes take off from their colored mats...you can clearly see who is on the teams:

LaMina, orange tribe: From left, Sally, and behind Sally is Austin, note no shirt and wearing the red trunks, Terry, Dan, and behind Dan is Misty, Ruth Marie and then Nick.

For the purple tribe, Casaya:

We have Aras, Danielle, Cirie, Melinda, Shane, Courtney, Bobby
*Clearly Bruce is the one sitting out this challenge. While I think he may be on LaMina because of them having 8 discs, while Casaya only has 7. I don't necessarily think Bruce is going to be exiled though...I still think the exilee will be one of the losing tribe members.

They are approaching the first part of the challenge here:

Later in the challenge we have this shot, note that Nick has a large wooden snake over his shoulders...

So this is later in the challenge....they must have to collect these snakes at various obstacles through the challenge?

Here are a few shots of Nick in the opening sequence, he must have to carry all of the snakes...

ETA another few vidcaps to make some sense...

here is in the midst of the challenge and you can see the snakes that they must retrieve are wrapped around these parralel bars above. Here is Shane lifting up Courtney, while Danielle is being lifted up on the other end:

Here are a few more of Courtney at the opening sequence that shows her working in this challenge with Shane supporting her underneath(not shown)...

Then seeing these shots of Courtney, perhaps after the challenge:

Perhaps she really chokes and thus leads the team to a loss, therefore: One Survivor makes a major mistake and leaves the tribe disappointed so they remain hungry, and still deparately trying to get food. We can deduce from the shot of Nick with a blanket that clearly, La Mina is going to win this RC challenge.

As for the water challenge shots. To me this still looks as though it's the gather the skulls to reunite with the skeletons and burn them challenge. Those are the boats, aren't they that Shane is diving out of? And Courtney and Danielle are sitting in...

Note Aras has the mask on in the foreground and Bobby is hanging onto the boat...

I'm beginning to wonder if Shane, a member of the losing RC tribe Casaya, is the one who is exiled early only to return to help his tribe win the next IC...are these shots of the winning IC tribe??? OR, could Courtney be our exilee?

Carnac The Adequate 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-06-06, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to send private message to Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: E2: Austin Exile?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-06 AT 02:57 PM (EST)

DISCLAIMER (This is the first time I'm trying to enter images in to my post, so you may see several "edits" as I work on it.)

Not to stir the pot too much ... but perhaps AUSTIN is the one who makes a big mistake and is exiled?

In these images from Suvivor Fever, we see a sequence of running frames of Austin that tells a definite story.

The Approach
http://www.survivorfever.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=216&pos=13

Austin dashes towards the color-coded gates (ahead of Ruth Marie and the others). He appears to be running right to left, but is actually running more "toward" the camera, perpendicular to the "gates." In this shot the camera is looking through the purple gate from the "back" (that is to say -- the side AWAY from the approaching teams), and from the purple side of the field. (Note the thick "supporting-frame" branch on the right.)

{Note that the thick branch is smooth. This becomes important later.}

We also do not see the orange gate in this photo, it is to the LEFT of the purple gate from this angle.

The Shuttle & Reverse
http://www.survivorfever.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=216&pos=14

In these images, Austin pulls the camera's focus to the left side of the purple gate (note thicker/support branch on the left), and stoops to reach for something.

http://www.survivorfever.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=216&pos=15

Notice how, at this point, the branches making up the gate appear to move closer together, and the number of branches shown changes dramatically.

The camera is MOVING at this point -- in the opposite direction that Austin is -- AROUND the purple gate, to try and catch more of his movement.

Pay particular attention to the three "knots" high up on the last three branches to the left.

"The Reversal"
http://www.survivorfever.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=216&pos=16

In this cap, if you look carefully at the branches making up the RIGHT side of the gate, you will now notice that the "knots" appear high up on the RIGHT.

The camera has SHIFTED SIDES, and is now viewing Austin through the purple gate (again); but now from the "front side" of the gates (the side the players approached from), while Austin is active on the "back side."

Austin is now running "toward the gates," after having passed them.

http://www.survivorfever.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=216&pos=17

As he gets closer to the plane of the gates (and lower to the ground) we can still see the knots on the three branches that make up the side of the purple gate nearest to Austin.

http://www.survivorfever.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=216&pos=18

Suddenly, here is Austin "sliding under" the ORANGE GATE, which we haven't seen at all in these clips; and the Purple Gate is still "one-branch in" on our view on the left side of the screen.

What do we conclude?

Austin was filmed (through the Purple Gate) passing the Orange Gate, grabbing something (?), turning around, and sliding under the Orange Gate on his way back.

The Results?

http://www.survivorfever.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=216&pos=22

Nick looks tense and upset in his muddy orange buff. (Or is that buff-o-matic?)

http://www.survivorfever.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=216&pos=27

And here's Austin, alone and looking kind of sheepish, on a beach -- with his orange buff. So this shot on the beach was taken after the pick'em, and he is dressed as he was in the RC/gate Dash caps.

Was turning around part of the challenge? Did Austin drop something the tribe needed and had to go back for it?

Was going UNDER the gate instead of over it a "shortcut" Austin attempted to employ to help make up ground after he made his mistake? Did that call down a penalty?

Is THAT why Austin is on a beach alone having a confessional after the pick 'em?

02-06-06, 03:05 PM (EST)
13. "RE: E2: Austin Exile?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-06 AT 03:09 PM (EST)

Carnac, GREAT to have you make a post with vidcaps involved! Keep it up! You're scenario makes sense...did he err here or did he pick up something on purpose is the question. The shot you have though that you think is Nick...I think that could be Aras in his grey tank top and his doctored purple buff on his head. If you note Aras at the beginning of this challenge, that's what he was wearing and that's how he had his buff on his head....

Here's a pic of the start of the challenge with the La Mina tribe on the left. You can clearly see Nick here running, no shirt right next to Aras on his left(right of the vidcap), with his grey tank and buff on his head...

The fact remains though that La Mina, Austin's tribe, probably wins this challenge, as Nick is seen at night with a blanket...

PS. If you click on the pics at Fever, their properties will come up, then you can just copy their URL addresses into your post and the pics will appear. Keep it up, Carnac!

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-06, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: E2: Austin Exile?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-06 AT 03:16 PM (EST)

Carnac, I have a few questions. First, the picture #22 is Aras I think. Since he's on the other tribe and sounds disappointed in his confessional, I think Orange team wins. Austin may look sheepish but I don't remember his tone of voice being so. Second, you know CBS have legendary mistakes, those pictures could be taken from reversed negatives and they didn't notice the error.
Nick pictured with blankets seems more conclusive for Orange team winning RC.
ETA: Didn't mean to double team on FP's post. I probably was writting at the same time

02-06-06, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to send private message to Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: E2: Austin Exile?"
FP and Michel,

That may be Aras instead of Nick. May have bobbled that ID.
And I agree that the "blankie" photos are persuasive, but just because they win doesn't mean they win EVERYTHING.

*evil grin*

Maybe Austin makes a mistake that costs them HALF of their reward, or somesuch.

I don't know, but I thought it was worth noting that Austin's footage showed something that certainly looks like him possibly recovering from some mistake -- and then with him having an isolated conversation on a beach .....

Just thought it was worth noting.

Sitting comfortably on Funk and Wagnall's front porch, near the mayonaisse jar --

Carnac

P.S. - FP, thanks for the encouraging words. Us newer DAWs can take all the advice from the more established DAWs that we can get! *wink*

02-06-06, 05:35 PM (EST)
16. "RE: E2: Austin Exile?"
Carnac, it is sometimes hard to get the full picture from an isolated cap.

While it may look as if those are two different runs, they are in fact the same run to the gate with the image flipped. These are almost identical frames, note the position of the bracelet and the buff on Austin's wrists.

02-07-06, 11:49 PM (EST)
22. "RE: E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps"
FP, oh vidcap goddess , can you tell me if you can where you think the pick em is held and where the RC is held. I can't tell if both, one or other is held on EI. I'm thinking the RC is not on EI bc of how much equipment..but I can't tell.

I'm thinking most eps will start on EI so I think the pickem is on EI...

Please help!!

02-07-06, 08:08 AM (EST)
19. "RE: E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps"
I really thought that this water challenge could still be the retrieve the skulls in the chests, drag to shore, then reunite them with the skeletons and light it on fire challenge, from the preview challenge caps that the press corps did. While you can see some platform behind the boat that they are sitting in, they are still in a boat and diving to retrieve something from it. But in this latest vidcap I note a lane line in place, in the foreground.

Couple that with the underwater shots of Terry dragging a chest with an underwater line in view, and I now think this is NOT that challenge with the skulls but an entirely different one. I do think I'm late on my judgement as other peeps on the boards have ruled out that challenge a while ago....

agressionx 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-07-06, 02:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agressionx Click to send private message to agressionx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Just a thought or two"
I have been hoping that someone might start concidering the possible boot choices based on what seems to be the new tribe makeup but I have been unable to located any such post so far, so I thought if I started it maybe some of the real spoilers on here would give their insight on it.

we have what looks to be

Casaya: Aras, Danielle, Cirie, Melinda, Shane, courtney, Bobby
La Mina: Sally, Austin, Terry, Dan, Misty, Ruth Marie, Nick, and Bruce maybe

We have the CO spoilers that suggest Aras, Danielle, Cirie are in the final four. To me that suggest that they make the merge with the numbers. Five maybe six of this tribe to make merge(assuming merge at ten).

We have Terry and Bruce at the merge as well with Terry making final four (due to a immunity run)..so I would guess either only four or five members of this team make the merge.

I don't see Terry or Bruce giving up their old tribe member so I think Dan will be safe for a few votes. Ruth Marie would be the ideal person to bring into their alliance, due to age and the fact she is the only one of her old tribe. So I would assume that Misty, Nick, Austin, and Sally would be the prime targets on this tribe.

on Casaya we have spoilers for Aras, Danielle, and Cirie. Cirie and Melinda will remain close I believe. Leaving Shane, courtney, and Bobby as boot choices. Just because I need another person to make the merge I feel Shane has the best chance due to CO spoilers.

So making merge I believe are

Casaya: Aras, Danielle, Cirie, Melinda, Shane
La Mina: Bruce, Terry, Dan, Ruth Marie

Boot Choices:

Casaya: Bobby, Courtney
La Mina: Sally, Misty, Austin, Nick (with Austin or Nick going 10th)

Final 9

Bruce- mercy boot he is sick
Ruth Marie- Terry the first target has immunty (1st of 7)
Dan- Terry's immunity run saves him again
Melinda- Didn't get along with Terry 1st from her tribe to go
Shane- threat to Aras
Cirie- loses tie breaker
Terry/Danielle/Aras--depending on what spoilers you believe

Sorry for being long winded...

Thoughts, comments, would love to here from the vets on here

02-07-06, 10:53 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Just a thought or two"
aggie--I believe C1's spoiler has the blond rasta girl as F9 and that woudl be Courtney. And F5 as the small man presumably Shane. So Bobby is the only one on Casaya as they are formed in Ep 2 (there may be a switch before the merge) that is not on C1's jury. Even if Bruce is on Casaya in Ep 2..he is spoiled to be taken out of game on Thanksgiving F8.

If you look in my other posts this week..in various threads, I put my spec on why I think it is Bobby this week. FP has a good counterpoint.

It's either Bobby on Casaya or one of the women (I think based on editing would be Misty but it could be Sally or RM too)

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-06, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Just a thought or two"
Bobby is the only one on Casaya as they are formed in Ep 2 (there may be a switch before the merge) that is not on C1's jury.

We don't know about Melinda. The blonde highlight girl who is on the jury might be her, but it might be someone else.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

02-08-06, 03:56 AM (EST)
23. "RE: E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps"
A new promo aired last night, with music in the background. Lots of repeat shots, but some new ones.

== P.O.D. "Goodbye for Now" plays in background ==

"Survivor - Exile Island" is as far from civilization as you can get.
Bruce: == karate yell ==
What will happen when the castaways go cold turkey?
Shane: "God!" (?)
No friends.
Austin: "This isn't just all fun and games."
No food.
Misty: "I definitely feel very vulnerable."
No coffee or cigarettes.
== sound of thunder ==
Shane: "Gotta to get through this... ? . I'm just at the end of my rope."
Shane: "This place breeds bad luck."
== sound of branch breaking ==

02-08-06, 06:15 AM (EST)
24. "RE: E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-06 AT 07:11 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-08-06 AT 06:52 AM (EST)

I really thought this WAS the retrieve the skulls challenge with the glass bottom boats, now I'm convinced of it....don't know why they are running it with lane lines though...

BUT the biggest find thanks to VG for posting it here, is BRUCE!!!!

I think he's on EI here, so if he is our exilee then he's on Casaya, as they had to pick the exilee, and he'll come back to help his tribe win the IC.....OR, will he be automatically sent there as the last man standing and be won by the winning RC tribe??? GEEEEZZZZZ!

ETA: If Bruce is indeed one of the pickers he MUST be on La Mina, as Bobby and Bruce(if they are indeed the first in the chain) have to be on opposite tribes and we know that Bobby is on Casaya.....

02-08-06, 02:48 PM (EST)
25. "RE: E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps"
FP, the caps also show BRUCE CLIMBING INTO THE CASAYA BOAT!

Bruce IS on Casya during the IC!

02-08-06, 03:17 PM (EST)
26. "RE: E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps"
This one? It's not definitive to me that is Bruce or Casaya boat

Which man WITH GLASSES is in the boat, with Danielle and Courtnery? Is it Aras? and if you look at the back of his shorts, it's the same person as who climbs in the boat above

02-08-06, 03:27 PM (EST)
27. "RE: E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps"
FP, the caps also show BRUCE CLIMBING INTO THE CASAYA BOAT!

Man Carnac, that would have been the icing on the cake! But, I'm sorry to say that I think the cap of the lone guy climbing in is Bob Dawg, and then the bailer with the girls is definitively Shane, you can see the stripes on the sides of his trunks.

02-08-06, 03:59 PM (EST)
28. "RE: E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps"
Agreed, the fellow bailing in the boat is definitely NOT Bruce, but I still think it looks like Bruce climbing in. The trunks seem to match what he is wearing in the "karate" cap, but we don't see any indication of his necklace. (Entirely possible to be "hidden in his hairline" given the distance/photo quality/picture angle.)

Could that be Bobbie climbing in? Maybe, but without any other people in shot to compare body size, skin tone, etc. in a slightly fuzzy cap ... I'm still thinking Bruce.

( i LIKE icing! )

02-08-06, 05:00 PM (EST)
29. "RE: E2: Web Promo Challenge Vidcaps"
I don't know, the back of the shorts (at waistband--there's a little white band on both) on both the guy getting into boat and bailer looks the Same and the bailer has glasses. Shane has glasses, right, I don't think Bruce does. I can't see the stripe on the side of the shorts, as my monitor here is always too dark and I can't get it any lighter...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •