The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-31-06, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
I'll admit I haven't been paying much attention. Just happened to see an ad for it last night and thought, "Yikes! I'd better post a vote thread tomorrow!" So four tribes, huh? Interesting. Anyway, welcome back, and here are the rules:

The Rules

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootees IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Aras. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Oh, and btw... nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. The first part bears repeating: I like curves on women (which would explain why I haven't seen any episodes this season). Y'know, I'm not sure if I've been clear enough about this. Curves on women are really great things. Y'know what else is good? A nice MLT. Mutton, lettuce, and tomato with just a little bit of mayonnaise. Mmmmm.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you wanna change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Austin (or Whoever)". That said, there is not an exception to the fact that curves on women are good.

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

4. No sig pics! It was suggested that because this can be such a long thread, sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections. So show some respect to your slower brethren (and sistren). And really, if I can refrain from flashing the greens at 100 posters, surely you can refrain just this once from extolling IceCat's animated glory, no?

5. Have fun. That's an order.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Play 'Misty" for me queencityfan 01-31-06 1
 Missing * Misty tribephyl 01-31-06 2
 Misty blacknwhitedog 01-31-06 3
 Misty MJewel 01-31-06 4
 Sally smokedog 01-31-06 5
 Ruth Marie Scarlett O Hara 01-31-06 6
 Misty AyaK 01-31-06 7
 Misty redbeard103152 01-31-06 8
 Misty RebelYell 01-31-06 9
 Misty xwraith27 01-31-06 10
 MISTY whoami 01-31-06 11
 Misty Myrla21 01-31-06 12
 Misty bobstew617 01-31-06 13
 Misty weecama 01-31-06 14
 Misty vince3 01-31-06 15
 Getting all Misty eyed here strid333 01-31-06 16
 MISTY coolbluepig 02-01-06 17
 no boot dabo 02-01-06 18
 Misty PenMike 02-01-06 19
 Misty Max Headroom 02-01-06 20
 Ruth Marie justwrong 02-01-06 21
 Misty emydi 02-01-06 22
 "Play Misty for me" is over Bravehart 02-01-06 23
 Misty JazzyJax 02-01-06 24
 Misty montanagirl 02-01-06 25
 Misty wendyp 02-01-06 26
 Misty Estee 02-01-06 27
 Misty bondt007 02-01-06 28
 Ruth Marie KObrien_fan 02-01-06 29
 Melinda michel 02-01-06 30
 Ruth Marie Brownroach 02-01-06 31
   Vote change -- Misty Brownroach 02-02-06 44
 Misty littletown 02-01-06 32
 Kingfish kingfish 02-01-06 33
 Ruth Marie sylvester 02-01-06 34
 HEY MISTY... Round Robin 02-02-06 35
 Misty Outfrontgirl 02-02-06 36
 Misty Flowerpower 02-02-06 37
 Misty greg2557 02-02-06 38
 Misty kary1371 02-02-06 39
 Misty Loree 02-02-06 40
 Ruth Marie FesterFan1 02-02-06 41
 Misty MDSkinner 02-02-06 42
 Misty esquire 02-02-06 43
 Melinda Corvis 02-02-06 45
 Tina King Will 02-02-06 46

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

queencityfan 123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-31-06, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail queencityfan Click to send private message to queencityfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Play 'Misty" for me"
'Cause you know what happens to "Rocket Scientists" on this show....

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-06, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Missing * Misty"
With FP's guidance, it's a done deal.

Sorry, girly.

See you at the lodge!

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-06, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Misty"
Hi Dave

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-31-06, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Misty"
Sounds like Misty to me.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-31-06, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Sally"
Just to be a little different

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-31-06, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Ruth Marie"
... just because!~

Scarlett

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-06, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Misty"
She's beautiful and brilliant, so there has to be a reason she doesn't at least make the jury.

I'm going to presume it's because she gets booted before she ever gets a chance to get started.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-31-06, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Misty"
Ground control to Major Tom... The scientist is grounded.

RebelYell 152 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-06, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RebelYell Click to send private message to RebelYell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Misty"

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-31-06, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Misty"
My first bootee upon seeing her picture

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-31-06, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "MISTY"
Why? or Why not.

Myrla21 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-31-06, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Myrla21 Click to send private message to Myrla21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Misty"
*follows the crowd*

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-31-06, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Misty"
No reason to disagree right now.

weecama 305 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-31-06, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weecama Click to send private message to weecama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Misty "
Misty ,consensus rules .

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-06, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Misty"
'nuff said

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-06, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Getting all Misty eyed here"
Why? I just have to cheer for the female engineer. Ah well.

coolbluepig 819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-01-06, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbluepig Click to send private message to coolbluepig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "MISTY"
would be surprised if it was not MISTY!!!!!!!

Co0L 3luE P1g: OINK OINK...

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-06, 01:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "no boot"
first episode is two-parter, concluded next week

PenMike 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-01-06, 03:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PenMike Click to send private message to PenMike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Misty"
No time to check out all the spoilers yet, so will go with the crowd..........

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-06, 07:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Misty"
LAST EDITED ON 02-01-06 AT 07:51 AM (EST)

Guess I'll have to save all the engineer jokes for another time.

Edited to remove sigpic

justwrong 63 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-06, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail justwrong Click to send private message to justwrong Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Ruth Marie"
i guess i am just a rebel without a clue.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-06, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Misty"
she's the exile too!

Bravehart 264 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-01-06, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravehart Click to send private message to Bravehart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. ""Play Misty for me" is over"
Since she's missing from the pics my guess is she's exiled then booted. Plus, a beauty queen turned scientist turned marathoner is a threat?

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-06, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Misty"
Because, quite frankly, I don't have a clue.

montanagirl 69 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-06, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail montanagirl Click to send private message to montanagirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Misty"
Hey y'all!

Let the games begin!

-montanagirl

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-01-06, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Misty"
Seems logical...

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-06, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Misty"
Who are these people?

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-06, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Misty"
How do you argue Flower's SOS?

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-06, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Ruth Marie"
Alternate: Sally

I really don't think that if the young women go to TC that they would vote off their first exile. I have no real idea other than a gut feeling that the older women will lose the IC. Melinda would be one of my targets if I were on that team, she seems so phoney to me.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-06, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Melinda"
The evidence is too slim for a practically unanimous vote.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-06, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Ruth Marie"
I agree with KOFan on this. I just don't think the younger women are going to lose both challenges, and, as badly as the older men appear to be doing in some caps, I think the older women are most likely to lose.

Cirie as well as Melinda (at least I think she does) figure into C1's spoiler so they aren't leaving. Jeff mentioned Tina as one of his "standouts" and notwithstanding the fact that she was supposed to be on the show before, I can't see him feeling that way about the very first boot.

So that leaves Ruth Marie. I'm getting a Jolandaesque-vibe from Ruth Marie: the oldest, athletic, but maybe not terribly social. She's shown just enough in the previews but not in any prominent way. At camp she's mostly by herself, or sitting outside while the other three relax in the shelter.

I think she may be too quick to target someone else (like Cirie, who is directing the puzzle portion of the IC), and then may have the tables turned on her.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-06, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Vote change -- Misty"
Okay, I think OFG has convinced me that Ruth Marie may be a better fit for the Ep 2 boot, and since she would be the only eligible boot from Casaya this week imo, I'll go with a Bayoneta loss (Dan is the only eligible boot from LaMina, and he was talked up again on TES this morning, and as for the young guys, they may not win but they won't come in last).

I'm still queasy about the idea that Bayoneta loses both challenges, but it could happen.

About the II, Jeff has only said that it *can* be played after the vote. That doesn't mean it can't be played before the vote, as with Gary. I think the other three Bayonetas would be doubtful that Misty found the II, and would be even more convinced if at TC, after JP explains how the II works, she doesn't produce the II before the vote (it being the first TC, if I were in her shoes and had found it, I think I'd be too nervous not to produce it right away).

At that point it'd be worth the gamble to vote for her. It would just be the easiest thing to do, as Fp and others here have pointed out.

littletown 85 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-06, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail littletown Click to send private message to littletown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Misty"
bye

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-06, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Kingfish"

Sorry, it just the DAW in me.

(Misty)

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-06, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Ruth Marie"
I have to agree with KO & BR here. I just started reading the board tonight, but agree that the older women are most likely to lose this challenge. From JP's comments, Tina is safe. From spoilers Cirie is safe. Melinda looks like a fun person that will make friends fast.

And the dreaded first boot award goes to: poor Ruth Marie.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-06, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "HEY MISTY..."
...it's time for you to go!

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-06, 06:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Misty"
alt Ruth Marie.

I think the young girls tribe will be running on empty in the IC as it appears they won't have gotten flint. The older women have fire and should be hydrated. So ... I think the older women may well come out of the water last but the younger girls could lose it on the puzzle due to their condition and not being as cohesive a team due to Misty's exile.

Although I think Ruth Marie will not last once her body loses all its small store of fat, she should be shown as an athlete in the first episode. Melinda stands out as a better misfit for the older ladies, but Melinda "seems" like she's a fit for CO's blonde with highlights who makes jury or at least doesn't go first. So I think if Melinda makes it through Ep 1 it's because she doesn't go to TC. In that case Ruth Marie isn't the boot either.

The first boot is a hard one. The easiest thing is to pick on anyone who you can ... and for whatever reason Misty got sent to the island, she has been separated from the pack, so I pick her.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-06, 06:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Misty"
LAST EDITED ON 02-02-06 AT 12:16 PM (EST)

I will concede that this is almost too close to call. I feel strongly that the losing tribe will be one of the women's tribes. If the older gals should lose it, I think Melinda would be the first choice. Ruth Marie does not give me Jolanda vibes at all, she seems a bit quiet to me. And, all of these DAWS should have been serious students of the game, having watched Palau, having spared Jolanda, the Ulongs may have won a few IC's. I think the fact that she prevents her team from having to exile one of their own and winning fire/flint and perhaps another reward may ingratiate her to her tribemates. I think they will value her athleticism as they all must know, in order for them to make the end game, they need to avoid TC at all costs and WIN. Melinda was clearly the most obvious first boot choice per the presscorp pre-game interviews, and I concur. So, why isn't she the first boot, because perhaps her tribe is spared at TC. I also agree that Jiffy's comments regarding Ruth Marie may be foreshadowing in that she's small and could lose her stamina early in the game, I do think she's an early boot.

So, if Casaya doesn't finish last, that leaves Bayoneta. Courtney implyed in pre-game interviews that three of them had already "geled", and the implication was that Misty was the odd girl out. This is validated when she's chosen as the first exilee. While the others are bonding at camp, she's stuck searching for the II and lonely. If they should lose the IC, I don't think she's savvy enough to come back and imply that she's indeed found the II. I also agree that they probably won't be told that the II can be used AFTER the vote, and all that that implies until they are at TC. I think Misty will be the easiest and obvious choice for the Bayoneta girls.

AS we have no definitive proof of IC loser, this is my best logical choice...

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-06, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Misty"
Seems like a good choice.

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-06, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Misty"
Baaa.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-06, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Misty"
It seems like the popular choice...

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-06, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Ruth Marie"
alt. Sally

In addition to agreeing with KO and BR, I just think Misty got too much pub from Jeff in his teleconference, while Ruth Marie's blurb was full of "if"s and "can she"s. Not a good combo. Besides, they're really pushing the beauty queen/rocket scientist thing with Misty.

I think she's a likely candidate to be like Shii Ann--someone who logically fits the boot profile but lasts longer. After all, Jeff called her a "gamer". Doesn't sound like 1st boot material to me. It sounds like someone who rallies a bit from an early setback.

Fester

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-06, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Misty"
since she seems to be the popular choice. Go with the crowd.

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-02-06, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Misty"
She is gone unless she finds the idol.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-06, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Melinda"
Go here for why I'm rowing against the tide.

King Will 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-02-06, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail King%20Will Click to send private message to King%20Will Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Tina"
Combination of things making me think it is not Melinda or Misty.

Have to pick another woman- not Cirie either- so

Plus I hate to be the sheep on the first vote- IIRC we have missed more first Bootees than gotten right.

King Will

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •