The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Print Spoilers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Carnac The Adequate 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-25-06, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to send private message to Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Print Spoilers"
LAST EDITED ON 01-25-06 AT 01:52 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-25-06 AT 01:51 PM (EST)

The information in the TV Guide Print Editions offers us some valuable information and insight.

(Here is the link to the survivorfever page with the pix ...
http://www.survivorfever.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=204)

1) On the Table of Contents page, Tina and Cirie are shown as very upset.

2) On page one of the article, the older women's purple framed raft and the older men's orange framed raft are shown pulled up on the beach, with the older women's raft pulled much further up. You can also clearly see that the paddles are color coded on the blades/fins. (The men look tired and unhappy.)

3) On this same page you can also see Bruce and Terry WAIST DEEP (okay ... it IS Bruce's waist ...) in a huge sand hole they are digging on the beach, with a rope at the edge of it. (Where's Joey Tribbiani when you need him?)

4) (THE BIG ONE) On page two of the article we can see most of the contestants playing around with THE ROPE PUZZLE and RING TOSS that are part of the challenge. The rafting is NOT the end of the challenge.

* The captions for the photos say clearly that the first challenge is called "4 x 4" and consists of FOUR components: swimming (to the structure), raft rowing (back from the structure), ring toss and a rope puzzle solving challenge (back on the beach). THIS is where the slower rowing teams can catch up, allowing for variances in "which team will obviously finish last."

* Misty, Danielle, and Sally are shown participating in the ring toss portion.

* Tina, Ruth Marie and Melinda are showing working on the Rope Puzzle, with a piece of paper, very similar to how Aras has been shown in other caps with a piece of paper/notes.

Thoughts:
The ring toss and puzzle challenges may be conducted in threes? Three players adn one guide?

The puzzle may involve digging to get to part of it, some pieces, or maybe just to get to the oars? (We've seen digging for puzzle pieces many times. HEAVY physical components in the challenges may help give the older women an "equalizer" with Tina on their side.)

Hope this helps.

Comfortably seated on Funk and Wagnalls front porch, by the mayonaisse jar ....

CARNAC

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Print Spoilers Brownroach 01-25-06 1
   RE: Print Spoilers Carnac The Adequate 01-25-06 2
 Article and pictures Flowerpower 01-25-06 3
   RE: Article and pictures architecturegirl 01-25-06 4
   RE: Article and pictures Brownroach 01-25-06 5
       RE: Article and pictures Flowerpower 01-26-06 7
   RE: Article and pictures PhillyBrat 01-26-06 6
       RE: Article and pictures Brownroach 01-27-06 10
 EW: Dalton Ross on Exile Island VolcanicGlass 01-27-06 8
   RE: EW: Dalton Ross on Exile Island Flowerpower 01-27-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-25-06, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Print Spoilers"
LAST EDITED ON 01-27-06 AT 06:37 PM (EST)

* Misty, Danielle, and Sally are shown participating in the ring toss portion

I don't think this is the ring-toss, I think they are still on the puzzle:

They are working to get the rings off the post; the ring Danielle is holding is hooked to a rope. Here Nick is using the same key-ring type object to maneuver the green rings up the post:

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Carnac The Adequate 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-25-06, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to send private message to Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Print Spoilers"
Good call, BR.

I was noticing that the guys were using the big, thick green rings, but I didn't see the metal-and-padding ring (similar to the ring the girls are shown with) hiding behind Nick.

Good eyes!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-06, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Article and pictures"
Just thought I'd print these out here as there are not that many...thanks to Survivor Fever:

Just wanted to note something about this last pic of the young guys there, Austin on the right and I think Aras' back to us. Aras is holding the same ring type thing that Danielle has up above in the shot of her with Sally and Misty. At this point the girls look more tired/exhausted than anything...So what ever the large post with the horizontal bar and the fatter rings and the thinner rings they are all part of this particular part....to me they are both unscrambling or working on the mind puzzling part, whereas the ring toss could come later, perhaps?

architecturegirl 227 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-25-06, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail architecturegirl Click to send private message to architecturegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Article and pictures"
Finally!!! We have pictures of the older women participating in the challenge - at least these caps should answer that question! Thanks FP!

01-25-06, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Article and pictures"
LAST EDITED ON 01-25-06 AT 03:50 PM (EST)

FP, that is Nick. Here's Aras wearing his color-burst shorts with buff on left wrist (not right). He is directing the other three:

ETA: Nick may be one of the "diggers" for Viveros, from all the sand on his backside.

01-26-06, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Article and pictures"
BR, you are absolutely correct! That is Nick! And sorry, I think I posted what you had already posted up above....maybe I need a little more coffee!

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-26-06, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Article and pictures"
FP I would guess that the "rings" that they are trying to remove from this brain teaser will be what is used to be tossed later.

For some reason the rings have a clip on them where they can be removed.

I dono im going to look at the first caps we have and see what I can piece together.

Bratz

(Also don't the older men and women look like they are chatting post challenge? They dont appear to be in any hurry and are enjoying each other's company.)

01-27-06, 06:07 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Article and pictures"
Here Nick is tossing the "keyring" thing.

Note he is standing next to the post on the beach with the horizontal bar on top and hurling the ring away from it. I think this is the end of the challenge. The puzzle may be to maneuver the keyring along the ropes in some configuration -- but then how do the solid colored tubes around the pole fit in? Can you unclip the ring when you hit one of the tubes?

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-27-06, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "EW: Dalton Ross on Exile Island"
Dalton Ross spent time on Exile Island before the game began.

Whole article can be read here.

01-27-06, 05:32 PM (EST)
9. "RE: EW: Dalton Ross on Exile Island"
LAST EDITED ON 01-28-06 AT 08:50 AM (EST)

Thanks so much for bringing this over! Dalton can clearly be seen in the tvguide chanel preview shots where the press corps...aka...dreamteamers, ran the ep 2 challenge with the glass bottom boats as well!

Sounds like the exilee will get a pail of unboiled water, a flint for fire, a bowl, and a machete when stranded....the shelter is only 4 foot wide.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •