The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"confused and hurting other around me"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

lil_pumpkin_girls 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-02-05, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lil_pumpkin_girls Click to send private message to lil_pumpkin_girls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"confused and hurting other around me"
I don't know what to do anymore with myself anymore because I tend to hurt everyone around me. I try to even hurt myself too.
I say thing that I shouldn't even say when I'm mad and I hurt them by what I say. I don't mean too, but I do. I have tried plenty of times to cut myself and to starve myself, but I hurt my kids with that. Is there anything taht I can do?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: confused and hurting other arou... SOWayz 12-03-05 1
   RE: confused and hurting other arou... wifeofahero 12-03-05 2
 RE: confused and hurting other arou... Snidget 12-03-05 3
 RE: confused and hurting other arou... Bebo 12-03-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SOWayz 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-03-05, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOWayz Click to send private message to SOWayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: confused and hurting other around me"
Even though you may truly feel that you are hurting others, I'm certain that people love and care about you. You can call or go to ANY church and ask to speak to the minister or priest, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A MEMBER AND YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY. Your family doctor can also help. We ALL feel badly at times, you do not have to feel ashamed or embarrassed and you are not alone. Please take a deep breath and reach out for help, I care.

wifeofahero 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-03-05, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wifeofahero Click to send private message to wifeofahero Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: confused and hurting other around me"
Hey!! I totally agree withSOWayz. Go to a local church and talk to a pastor. They are willing to listen and they keep things confidential. I know how it is to be lonely. But I've reached out to my church family and have had lots of suport. I'm willing to listen as well... Let me know how things turn out!!

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-03-05, 06:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: confused and hurting other around me"
Sometimes churches can be good sources, but I would also be open to the possibility that you need professional help from an eating disorder clinic with the starving yourself or other professional help. There are lots of things that can be done to get you out of the destructive mode, but it often takes serious intervention and work with professionals trained to deal with these issues to get better.

Good luck with finding a path to healing.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-03-05, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: confused and hurting other around me"
I hope you're able to find the help you need. You've gotten some good advice from posters so far.

However, this forum is for discussing the Starting Over television show, so I'm going to lock this discussion. I'm concerned that if I keep the thread open, you may get some, um, less than helpful responses from posters who don't like interruptions to their discussions of the show.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •