The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Possible horrific outcome"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

mamarizzo 86 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-18-04, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mamarizzo Click to send private message to mamarizzo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Possible horrific outcome"
Although I like CB, as I was watching the last show with the other guests on it, my husband and I both had the same thought.

Imagine if the F2 had been CB and Holly!!!!!!!!!!

I never could figure out if Holly was attempting to do a Goldie Hawn/Gracie Allen impersonation but if she and CB were F2, it would be horrific to listen to them.

Anyone come up with a worse F2?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Possible horrific outcome AMAI 09-19-04 1
   RE: Possible horrific outcome munson 09-19-04 3
 RE: Possible horrific outcome ongelis 09-19-04 2
   RE: Possible horrific outcome RyrieRae 09-20-04 4
 RE: Possible horrific outcome Glass 09-20-04 5
   RE: Possible horrific outcome arkiegrl 09-20-04 6
       RE: Possible horrific outcome Glass 09-21-04 8
 RE: Possible horrific outcome Oscirus 09-21-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-19-04, 02:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Possible horrific outcome"
A worse F2?

The TwinBeasts

I'm used to slaughtering sheep. I'm a natural for this show!

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-19-04, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Possible horrific outcome"
Amen, AMAI!

They were unbearable for the one week Adria held sway over the game. Could you imagine how painful it would have been to watch those two go all the way?

I'm thinking the producers just might feel the same as they keep giving us some good Will on the twins week after week.

Karma Electra, indeed!

ongelis 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-19-04, 05:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ongelis Click to send private message to ongelis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Possible horrific outcome"
Hi mamarizzo ... good grief, that's hilarious! CB and Holly. I can't think of any other two that could out do that combo. Agree with you on the Goldie Hawn thing. With Goldie, it was ok. With Holly, it was annoying.

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-20-04, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Possible horrific outcome"
Mike & Lori

Most.Boring.Outcome

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-20-04, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Possible horrific outcome"
That would be awful Mama, but I'll see your CB and Holly...

And I'll raise you a Drew and Holly. (Staggers)

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-20-04, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Possible horrific outcome"
well, after seeing the "let's catch up with the evicted house guests" segment this past week, I think having to see Holly & Jase together for this long, would be torture.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-21-04, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Possible horrific outcome"
Good call Arkie. That just might be even worse.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-21-04, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Possible horrific outcome"
I'd say scott and cowboy. I still shudder at that date that they had.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •