1. Where are Rose and Bernard? On the boat? The Island? I never saw them except for Rose telling Miles he needed to ask before eating the peanuts.
2.What happened to the people on the little boat with Farraday? Did Farraday know that the island was moving or did he think something else was going to happen? Whatever he thought, he was scared for anybody left on the island.
3. I thought for sure that Locke was going to try to strap the dead man switch to his own pulse.
4. I'm not sure I really believe that Ben would do anything that would prevent him from setting foot on the island ever again.
5. Furthermore, why was anybody surprised that Ben didn't care about the people on the freighter??
6. Richard is able to travel on and off the island, so it didn't surprise me that Locke was able to. My question is how did he finally die? Maybe the island can only keep you from dying when you're on the island, but if you're somewhere else and something happens, you're screwed?
7. What happened after the island moved that was so terrible, and how could everybody coming back make it any better?
8. There's no way Jack will be able to convince Kate she and Aaron have to go back to the island. Especially after the dream with Claire.
9. I thought this whole tome that it was Oceanic/Widmore forcing the Oceanic Six to lie. But it was Jack that somehow convinced everybody to lie. I didn't buy his reasoning for a second. And I don't believe he did it because Locke told him to, I don't think he comes around to Locke's thinking until later in life. So what exactly is going on there?
10. Charlotte - 'I'm still looking for the place I was born.' Interesting.
11. The saltines ('You know those are over 15 years old.) and the Orientation video ('Is he talking about what I think he's talking about?' 'If you mean time traveling bunnies, yes, he is.') scenes me laugh out loud.
12. How did Ben know how to move the island?
Sig by Tribe- the real 'Jacob' of the island.