The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Wickchix says: first boot is female"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-13-06, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Wickchix says: first boot is female"
Here's an update from wickchix with some new info (highlighted) and clarifications.

wickchix
(1/12/06 4:06 pm)
NEW INFO!!!!

CHILL-- i hope you dont mind, i know this is "your" thread, but people didnt treat me like ##### in this particular thread. If you want me to move it elsewhere i will.

- Aras is final 2 and favored to win.
- I'm still getting a young girl final 2 with aras. (most likely danielle) I know chill says blond girl to make final 3, but this person said her pics dont look like her at the end.
- It is the person known as the PILOT as final 3 (i think like everyone, this is being confused with the astronaut... it even confused me!)
- This pilot does extreemly well in challenges
- There is only one immumity idol on exile island. from what i understand only for the nine left (but this was sketchy to me) And the pilot finds it.
- The thing with bruce is he has a family history with aorta problems, and at the time they were not sure what his problem is, so 'they' take him out. He makes jury, and in RL time he was taken out Thanksgiving day, so whatever timeline that is in the game will tell you were he placed.
- First boot is a girl
- One tribe doesnt eat for 10 days
- One tribe doesnt eat for 12 days
- One tribe,(but could be one of the above) win a HUGE feast and they get sick.
- Aras gets cut on the last day of filming and gets stitches.

Now this is the stuff i actually wrote down. I need to think more on the stuff i thought i would remember.

See if any of this makes sense.....

----------------------------------------------

According to TDT's calender, Thanksgiving Thursday was the day after the 9th place boot (first juror).

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Wickchix says: first boot is fe... michel 01-13-06 1
   RE: Wickchix says: first boot is fe... Brownroach 01-13-06 2
 RE: Wickchix says: first boot is fe... Flowerpower 01-13-06 3
   RE: Wickchix says: first boot is fe... Brownroach 01-13-06 4
       RE: Wickchix says: first boot is fe... Flowerpower 01-13-06 5
           RE: Wickchix says: first boot is fe... Brownroach 01-13-06 6
               Bruce out at 8? michel 01-13-06 7
                   RE: Bruce out at 8? Brownroach 01-13-06 8
                       RE: Bruce out at 8? emydi 01-13-06 9
                           RE: Bruce out at 8? Flowerpower 01-16-06 10
                               RE: Bruce out at 8? emydi 01-16-06 11
                                   RE: Bruce out at 8? PepeLePew13 01-16-06 12
                                       RE: Bruce out at 8? emydi 01-17-06 13
                               RE: Bruce out at 8? KObrien_fan 01-17-06 14
                                   RE: Bruce out at 8? Flowerpower 01-17-06 15
                                   RE: Bruce out at 8? Lisa0116 01-27-06 18
                       RE: Bruce out at 8? npond 01-26-06 17
 RE: Wickchix says: first boot is fe... RudyRules 01-19-06 16
 RE: Wickchix says: first boot is fe... RachelOH 02-02-06 19
   RE: Wickchix says: first boot is fe... Flowerpower 02-02-06 20
       RE: Wickchix says: first boot is fe... RachelOH 02-02-06 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-06, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Wickchix says: first boot is female"
Could there be confusion between first boot and first exile?

01-13-06, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Wickchix says: first boot is female"
LAST EDITED ON 01-13-06 AT 02:24 PM (EST)

Apparently she specificially asked about the first boot. Here's a follow-up post:

wickchix
(1/12/06 5:44 pm)
Re: NEW INFO!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Pagong-

Aras was a name given, and that he was a good looking young male.

Bruce did have bowel problems, but also with the fear of an aorta problem and not being able to determine his exact problem, they took him out. HE WILL BE ON THE JURY. Not sure on how much time it took to make him well.

Girl could be young or old... was just told "first boot is a girl" only because i asked "guy or girl?" so i wouldnt read too much into that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

ETA: It's not clear if Bruce gets voted out (or asks to leave) at a TC, or if he's taken out mid-episode by the crew for medical reasons. If TDT's calendar is correct, there was a TC the day before Thanksgiving; if Bruce left then he would be the first juror. But if he was removed from the game due to illness *on* Thanksgiving day, he would be the second juror.

The way Wickchix is describing it, it sounds like production decided he needed to go.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-06, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Wickchix says: first boot is female"
LAST EDITED ON 01-13-06 AT 03:49 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-13-06 AT 02:53 PM (EST)

Well, as far as the spec that Wickchix is throwing out there, I think some of it can be validated and/or discounted going on the first couple of days. I find it curious that she got a name only after the cast was announced, or so it seems. They must have been worried about an abdominal aortic aneurysm or something along those lines to take Bruce out...so it would seem that Wickchix has him out at Ep10,(assuming TC9 is the TC before Thanksgiving and the Ep9 boot is the first jury member , right?), as if it was the day after the 9th place boot than he would be first juror, as BR notes(out at F8). Wickchix was very specific and saying is is taken out on Thanksgiving Day, so that would make him the F8, second juror, right? But I will say that she is getting more and more very specific info...

As far as naming a girl out first, that would seem to make the most sense to me on what we've got at this point. The younger girls raft is behind the older guys raft on their effort to get back to shore, and no sight at all of the older women's raft. I would bet that the young guys win it...

01-13-06, 03:37 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Wickchix says: first boot is female"
Wickchix was very specific and saying is is taken out on Thanksgiving Day, so that would make him the F10, first juror, right?

No, fp, if he's evacuated *on* Thanksgiving, there was a TC the night before that determined the first juror. Bruce would become the second juror (8th place).

01-13-06, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Wickchix says: first boot is female"
Yes, you were right BR(as always!), I got it in my head but somehow it didn't come out right on paper! I've gone back and edited now! If Bruce were to leave after the 9th episode TC, that would make him the F8, right?

01-13-06, 03:58 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Wickchix says: first boot is female"
LAST EDITED ON 01-13-06 AT 03:59 PM (EST)

Yes, Fp -- LOL.

This is all assuming TDT's calendar is correct. He has a TC on Wednesday Nov. 23rd following which 8 people are left in the game. Thursday the 24th is Thanksgiving Day.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-06, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Bruce out at 8?"
Wasn't there a spoiler that Bruce gets a visit from his son? Lately family visits have been much later than F8.
(I'm just hoping to find holes in the source spoilers so we can do some detective work!!)

01-13-06, 05:09 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Bruce out at 8?"
That spoiler was about the "very small man", courtesy of ChillOne. The Small Man got to see his son at the Family Reward challenge.

So the question became, is the small man Shane or Bruce? Some people at Sucks are saying that Shane's son couldn't possibly be allowed to visit because he's too young (under 21). I know they've never had anyone that young come before but is it against their rules? Anyway, that was leading people to think it must be Bruce (who, granted, is the smallest man out there).

ChillOne described the small man as someone separate from the Asian man but admitted they might possibly be the same person, if different sources had described him differently.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-06, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bruce out at 8?"
How old was Tom's son in A$$? and do we know how old Boston is? in bio, Shane says he wants to buy football equipment--High school?

Maybe Shane's son comes with "chaperone" and the chaperone is not seen on camera. With Boston also being so important in Shane's life, he may have asked special permission for him to come and then when Terry wins the Family reward, he knows how important Boston is to Shane and takes him on Reward with him.

01-16-06, 07:37 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Bruce out at 8?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-16-06 AT 07:47 AM (EST)

This is really a hard thing to speculate on....that the small man's son comes to visit for the family reward. Both Wickchix and CO have the Asian guy/small man making the early jury. Wichchix has him being evacuated due to a bowel problem. Bruce's son is older than 21 and seems the most likely candidate to come for a visit, but, usually the family visit reward comes closer to the end of the series. As far as Shane goes, he's speculated to go later than Bruce, so his son could possibly come, but it's noted that he's under 21 and there have been rules in the past stating that anyone affiliated with the show must be 21 or older therefore negating the fact that Shane's son indeed comes. My point is is that this is Survivor, and they have been known to change things at their whim before, so why not now? Shane's son is obviously a teenager, I say they could possibly change the rules to accomodate him.

AS for the rumors of "stitches". It's clear that Shane has some clear surgical scars, but to me they look healed, and he must be healed to be competing now(don't think a fresh post-op surgical patient could competitively compete on Survivor!) BUT, looking at the cap of Nick at the end of the first IC, his cut on his face must have occured mid-challenge, and it does appear somewhat deep on the vidcap....Drs. are much more likely to stitch up facial lacerations like that as they are on the face and will leave a larger scar if they are not stitched up. So I think Nick may just be our survivor rumored to get stitches. Were there any speculated late game Survivors noted to have stitches??? If so, that could put Nick possibly in the "late game".

ETA*OK, I just found out the spoiler for stitches. It comes from Wickchix and she reports that Aras gets cut and needs stitches on the last day of filming.....

01-16-06, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Bruce out at 8?"
I don't think Bubbaboo was over 21 when he came to see Tom in A$$..but I may be wrong...if he was, he was 21 or 22...Panama is not a hostile country and even TAR family went to Central America with the brats so, I could see them accomodating Shane's son (chaperone)...for now, I'm sticking with Shane as the Family visit tagalong with Terry.

As for Aras...I think he's our tall skinny guy based on what I've read...like I said in the other thread, if it's a Terry/Dan F2 I think I will have to hurl...seriously...a F2 of two Westmans UGH!!!

ARAS IS MY SOLE SURVIVOR!!!!

Write it down!! (cause he'll now lose )

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-06, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Bruce out at 8?"
That'd be a lot more palatable to have two real guys going mano-a-mano instead of let's say, Vecepia vs. neleH. That? Was a snorefest.

Check out my Survivor Guatemala Finale episode summary

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

01-17-06, 10:17 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Bruce out at 8?"
Well, I really did not like Tom!!

I can "handle" one of them (terry/dan) but BOTH!!! I'm just hoping Aras the bball player is the tall skinny guy, and with the stitches spoiler (Aras getting stitches the last day of filming), I'm hoping HE IS!!

Plus I get me some eye candy the whole show!!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-06, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Bruce out at 8?"
If Aras gets cut near the end of filming and that pic above is supposed to be the cut Aras, then he surely doesn't grow much facial hair in 30+ days, not to mention the sideburns and hair cut looks a little too trimmed to be a 30+ day doo.

01-17-06, 11:05 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Bruce out at 8?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-17-06 AT 11:08 AM (EST)

...and that pic above is supposed to be the cut Aras,

BUT, that is not Aras, that is Nick with a cut on his cheek...

eta:

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-27-06, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Bruce out at 8?"
>If Aras gets cut near the
>end of filming and that
>pic above is supposed to
>be the cut Aras, then
>he surely doesn't grow much
>facial hair in 30+ days,
>not to mention the sideburns
>and hair cut looks a
>little too trimmed to be
>a 30+ day doo.

Maybe he wins a luxury reward and gets and shower and shave.....I don't know, but I think that they have thrown off the spoilers before with that one, haven't they??

npond 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-26-06, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail npond Click to send private message to npond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Bruce out at 8?"
>That spoiler was about the "very
>small man", courtesy of ChillOne.
> The Small Man got
>to see his son at
>the Family Reward challenge.
>
>So the question became, is the
>small man Shane or Bruce?
> Some people at
>Sucks are saying that Shane's
>son couldn't possibly be allowed
>to visit because he's too
>young (under 21).
>I know they've never had
>anyone that young come before
>but is it against their
>rules? Anyway, that
>was leading people to think
>it must be Bruce (who,
>granted, is the smallest man
>out there).
>
>ChillOne described the small man as
>someone separate from the Asian
>man but admitted they might
>possibly be the same person,
>if different sources had described
>him differently.
>
>
>Bridge for
>sale to highest bidder.
>Call 1-800-BRroach.

I wouldn't swear to it, but I'm almost positive Kathy's son in S4 was not 21.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Wickchix says: first boot is female"
Nothing really to add. Just a thank you to BR for bringing this over here.
As FP said, the first few days will give us more of idea as to how reliable all of this is.

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed" - Rudy Boesch

RachelOH 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-02-06, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RachelOH Click to send private message to RachelOH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Wickchix says: first boot is female"
i looked at chill's spoiler appx a month ago and just came back on today...
dumb question: how do you know aras is "favored to win by a longshot", as it says in SOTS?? just wondering all of the evidence... please? thanks!

02-02-06, 12:39 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Wickchix says: first boot is female"
Hi Rachel! And a hearty welcome to our boards! Always wonderful to get some new peeps and some fresh ideas around here, hope you'll stick around and play for a while.

how do you know aras is "favored to win by a longshot", as it says in SOTS??

Well, I can answer this for you. You read that Aras was favored to win by a longshot in the section of the SOTS titled, Pre-Season Spoilers. This particular fact was noted by Wickchix located in the Chillone Thread over in Survivor Sucks, specifically Survivor Spoilers, here. (Click on the word 'here' and it will take you immediately to the source, the thread that this was taken from). Wickchix obviously quotes a source, someone that she knows that was either involved in the game somehow, whether it be a cast member or someone who was there and involved in production of the show.....or perhaps someone else who knows someone like that. The information in the SOTS is just a summary of what she had to say. It's not a proven fact by any stretch, but the spoiler info needs to be validated or discredited as the show progresses. The most exciting thing for us spoilers is that the two major spoilers of the season have different boot lists, in particular, a different ending for the F3.

I will note at this time that Wickchix was told along the way that there would indeed be another major hike in the first ep, which at this point looks highly doubtful. Both CO and Wickchix were given info regarding Exile Island however....CO noted this first.

Hope this helps!

RachelOH 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-02-06, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RachelOH Click to send private message to RachelOH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Wickchix says: first boot is female"
thanks!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •