The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S12 Contestant Courtney Marit"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-09-06, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S12 Contestant Courtney Marit"
31 Performance Artist

Courtney Marit was born in Washington, D.C. An avid gymnast, she reached elite level, was nationally ranked and eventually received a gymnastics scholarship from the University of Georgia, where she was part of the 1993 NCAA Championship team.

Marit is currently a performance artist, working with others to collaborate and create theatrical shows that include music, fire, trapeze, stilts and a myriad of circus arts. She is founder of Revolve Productions, a company that has brought together musicians, disc jockeys, designers and performers dedicated to creating one-of-a-kind events. She also teaches fire dancing with the intention of celebrating this ancient art form as a tool of self-expression, meditation and fun. Additionally, she is working on her first screenplay and focusing on creating film and documentaries that promote world unity.

Having traveled to over 30 countries around the globe, Marit previously worked as a deckhand/cook and helped deliver luxury yachts across the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea. She also worked as a massage therapist, ski instructor, snow maker, farmer, elder caregiver, trailblazer, biking/hiking guide and importer.

Marit's many adventures include climbing mountain peaks in the Cordilla Blanca of Peru, skiing the mountains of Alaska, running a marathon in Honolulu, performing throughout Europe, living in caves in India, surfing in Costa Rica, hitchhiking through Mexico and walking the deserts of Chile. Marit wants to have the experience of a lifetime and lives for adventure and knowledge. Learning about other countries and cultures is her passion. She enjoys celebrating life and the world she lives in.

Marit describes herself as free spirited, creative, fun, sensitive and compassionate. She enjoys being part of an artistic community that integrates music, creation, dance and travel.

Marit is currently single and living in Los Angeles. Her birth date is May 24, 1974.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor12/survivors/bio_courtney.shtml

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S12 Contestant Courtney Marit dabo 01-10-06 1
   RE: S12 Contestant Courtney Marit ginger 01-24-06 2
 RE: S12 Contestant Courtney Marit DRONES 01-25-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-06, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S12 Contestant Courtney Marit"
For "Performance Artist" read "Fire Dancer." From my searches it would seem that a fire dancer is a sort of hybrid of a bellydancer and a rhythmic gymnast, who wears a sort of "I Dream of Genie" costume and twirls a couple of flaming torches around to create swirls of light while performing a dance routine.

For Courtney's sake, with her 'do, I hope she's very good at what she does.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S12 Contestant Courtney Marit"
Actually, I'm more of a glorified mime.

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-25-06, 03:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S12 Contestant Courtney Marit"
As a gymnast she is probably fairly petite. I would guess that she would weight in the neighborhood of 110lbs and under, and be no taller than 5'4". Her continued involvement in gymnastic type sports plus other outdoor activities would indicate that she is very athletic. She should perform well in balance, speed, endurance and body type challanges. Not only are their legs of gymnasts well conditioned and strong, but so are their upper bodies.

Her biggest weakness will involve brute strength challanges due to her size alone, although she could certainly suprise some people if they underestimate her to much. She can't afford to lose to much weight and being malnorished could be a problem, although having a low body weight means she doesn't require as much food to keep her going.

If she can make it to the merge she could potentially do extremely well in individual challanges, which would make her a threat.

DRONES

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •