The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cindy and the cars"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

garbi01 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-15-05, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail garbi01 Click to send private message to garbi01 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cindy and the cars"
Sorry about putting this up so late, but I think that if Cindy had chosen to give cars to the other four tribemates, she might have got one too.

Survivor is always letting reward winners take someone with them and I wouldn't have been suprised if they let her keep the car as a reward for her own generosity. Pontiac obviosly had commercials planned for both scenarios, showing the 4 car giveaway of the would-be cars of the other survivors. They probably had another promotion ready to go if she chose to give away the cars. Maybe next season we'll get to see someone choose to give away the cars.

And how poor off must Cindy be, thinking a Pontiac Torrent is the most incredible thing that had ever happened to her.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cindy and the cars Flowerpower 12-16-05 1
   RE: Cindy and the cars architecturegirl 12-16-05 2
 RE: Cindy and the cars Bebo 12-16-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-16-05, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cindy and the cars"
I just have to add here that I thought Cindy's decision to keep the car only for herself was incredibly the WRONG choice. These players have to have studied the game once they knew that they would be on it, and Cindy has stated that she's wanted to be on it for a long time, so she must be very aware of Amber and her "cars" in All-Stars. Cindy should have given everyone else a car, because one of the 5 left there would eventually win a car with the show as well. When that happened I'm sure they would have then in return given Cindy a car as well. She could have even made a deal at that time, saying when one of us wins the million dollars and the car, will you then promise to give me this extra car? I'm sure they all would have eagerly agreed, and I do think that it COULD have saved her at least one more episode, and you never know, she would have had a 1 in 4 shot at winning immunity and that could have been a very real possibility for her! IMO, she really blew that opportunity!

architecturegirl 227 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-16-05, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail architecturegirl Click to send private message to architecturegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cindy and the cars"
I'm pretty sure its stated clearly in the game rules that contestants are not in any way allowed to make deals to share their winnings. Otherwise, people could make deals to share the million in exchange for something, etc. So I dont think Cindy could have asked one of them to give her their "extra" car. I'm pretty sure that would have been against the rules. I think Cindy's game was pretty much over, and she knew it, so I dont think she made the wrong decision - I think she handled it wrong though.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-16-05, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Cindy and the cars"
Locking - not a spoiler. Now that the show is over, discussions like this can take place on Bashers and Fanatics without ruining the results for others.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •