The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"what happened to Snewster?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

laniking 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-15-05, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail laniking Click to send private message to laniking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"what happened to Snewster?"
does anyone know? did he die or just stop? -lani

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: what happened to Snewster? dabo 12-15-05 1
   RE: what happened to Snewster? Outfrontgirl 12-16-05 2
       RE: what happened to Snewster? Capn2patch 12-16-05 3
           RE: what happened to Snewster? Outfrontgirl 12-16-05 4
               RE: what happened to Snewster? forehead 12-16-05 5
                   RE: what happened to Snewster? Scarlett O Hara 12-16-05 6
                       Snewser forehead 12-16-05 7
                           RE: Snewser RudyRules 12-18-05 8
                   RE: what happened to Snewster? Capn2patch 12-19-05 10
 I was wondering the same mavs_fan 12-19-05 9
   RE: I was wondering the same dabo 12-19-05 11
   RE: I was wondering the same Outfrontgirl 12-19-05 12
 RE: what happened to Snewster? bondt007 12-20-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-15-05, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: what happened to Snewster?"
Snewser is alive and well, it seems he has lost interest entirely after Palau and moved on to other things.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 04:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: what happened to Snewster?"
I'm not holding my breath for his return. (what dabo said)
We almost lost TDT to retirement this last week.
But yay, he reconsidered.

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-16-05, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: what happened to Snewster?"
Once a DAW always a DAW. He may not have had anything worthwhile to contribute for S11.

12-16-05, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: what happened to Snewster?"
>>Once a DAW always a DAW

dabo has it right. I'm sure that if Snewser still cared and hadn't moved on that he would have had worthwhile info to contribute last season.

*reposting only because, after all, the guy retired at the top of the insider spoiler game, so let's give him that credit and not imagine he retired because he was all washed up*

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-16-05, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: what happened to Snewster?"
Snewser last Summer in a hotseat at HB's site:

"I got a kick out of Mersaydeez and Bianca last season. Their spoiling gave me the sense that there is nothing left to accomplish in the spoiling world."

http://p078.ezboard.com/fthehouseofbalzacciofrm18.showMessage?topicID=17.topic

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-16-05, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: what happened to Snewster?"
Mersaydeez and Bianca happened to know someone. That is all. It doesn't mean that they will always know someone. Knowing someone really isn't spoiling ... it's using inside information. Is Snews saying that he really was a spoiler? I got the sense that he had inside information as well.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-16-05, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Snewser"
Oh, Snewser had/has an incredibly wide net. Wider than -I suspect- anybody will ever have. Very true, Bianca and Mer each had an outstanding source for one season, whereas Snewser (no t) had/has multiple sources/methods for many seasons. I took the quote to mean, that it will be hard to top spoiling a single season to the level of detail that Bianca and Mer accomplished (boots, challenges, details down to firsts such as Steph spending a night alone, stew being served while Koror attends Ulong's TC, etc.).

Spoiling in my book is "spoiling EPMB's show before it airs". Spoiling comes in two ways:
1. Using inside (sourced) info to state/deduce what is going to happen. Note, the "deduce" part can be hard, because sound logic is required to translate sourced info into predictions. For example, Mer initially deduced that Ashlee went late pre-merge because she went on pre-jury vacation with BJ and Ibe. It turned out that the pre-jury vacation groupings were independent of boot order.

2. Using non-inside info to predict what is going to happen. For example, Tammy is shown wearing the II in a preview, and we can use logic (coast line topography, etc.) to deduce that she must have won IC again and will be safe. Another example, would be the outstanding editing analysis by our own VS to predict based on ep1 that Danni will go all the way.

Both 1 and 2 are spoiling though.

forehead

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-05, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Snewser"
I agree forehead. Your definition and two ways that spoiling can happen are dead on.

Feliz Navidad to one and all!

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-19-05, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: what happened to Snewster?"
Thanks Forehead, 1st time going through for me. A few lines of interest to me.

Any plans on retiring, or will you ride it out until the show ends?

I don't know that I have a plan either way. I've planned to retire several times, but like the mafia keep getting dragged back in.

Let's get the #1 most obvious question out of the way: Will you be running a game this season?

Good question. I just don't know. I'm thinking of taking the season off, actually. Alternatively I could delegate it to someone else who would have the ability and discipline to run it for me.

When did Survivor "Jump the shark" for you?

When Jerri got voted off.

If not you, who would you trust to run your online game?

TDT. Actually he already knows quirky aspects of it from running it on his site for the 24 show. Lots of other people I would trust, but it takes time to explain how to work it.

Who are the Winged Monkey's?

Collaborating creatures.

mavs_fan 299 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-19-05, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mavs_fan Click to send private message to mavs_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "I was wondering the same"
It seemed odd to me that Snewser, Krautboy, and Sleeve all seemed to have fallen silent.

I was wondering if MB got wise and recruited them to play the game.
Or maybe hired them to come up with better challenges/twists.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-05, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I was wondering the same"
Snewser lost interest over time and developed a new interest for his attention (he probably didn't expect Survivor to last this long anyway). KrautBoy was very busy but lurked as much as possible and hopefully will be back. Sleeeve has just been very very very busy.

12-19-05, 05:56 PM (EST)
12. "RE: I was wondering the same"
LOL, EPM's people should be so smart.
As long as Krautboy is still on the leaderboard in Spoiler Island and the Fantasy league, whether he posts of not I think it's safe to say he hasn't gone into contract with CBS.

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-20-05, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: what happened to Snewster?"
Although I spoil very, very little, I've enjoyed everyones "Expert Spoilage" for almost 5 years. I thought, however, as Snewster got such good information, the fun of spoiling died down a bit. This last time, however, many of you relied heavily on your skills and did an excellent job, even when there were surprises - and made for great soiling and speculation. I do miss reading KB and Sleeve, though...

>Issued by "Q" and RollDdice

Charter Member, April 2001; Club Anti-DAW
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •