The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cowboy and his willingness to help"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sisterwoman 163 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-18-04, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sisterwoman Click to send private message to sisterwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cowboy and his willingness to help"
I was mortified last night watching CB help Diane with her hair. I knew he was gonna fall off first, but I never expected it to be in such a stupid way.

But then again- Have I just started watching him?

The real issue I want to discuss though is his reaction to falling off. I felt sooooo uncomfortable with his reaction. He scares me a little. He lives in this fantasy world in his mind and I swear he thinks he's John Wayne or something. Does he really not see that people are making fun of him? And I think the reason so many make fun of him is because he has no idea how to be himself. He puts on all these "airs" about how smart, handsome,gifted, athletic, etc he is when it is obvious he's NOT. He is so childlike in his ways that I am afraid he is gonna snap one day. Just go freaking nuts and do who knows what.

I do believe he is a nice guy, but I think his niceness comes from wanting to be accepted as he sees himself and not because he is such a stand up man. I don't believe he has any idea how to be real. He has lived on fantasy island all his life in his brain. Nobody ever made him leave that place in his mind and actually become a real person. I think everyone would have liked him much more if he wasn't such a kiss a$$ and so obvious about it. Not many butt smoochers are respected in this world. But I do believe this is how he has conditioned himself to believe. That if he's just a "gentleman" then people will like him and respect him.

But now he will have this opportunity to go back and watch the tapes and see what everyone said about him. We got a piece of that last night when he and Drew were answering the questions for competition. Marvin doesn't want to be related to him, Nat doesn't want contact with him after the game, NicNac thinks he is creepy (Um, hello pot! Meet your bro, kettle!)blahblah. I think that was like a knife in his heart. I think he was truly shocked at the answers. But just wait till he watches all the behind the doors talks that people were having about him.

And the last thing- How is he going to face his family and his community after he acted in such a major goofus way? Although it was no act! How hard it will be for him to go back home after this? Aw, who am I fooling? He will just spin it into whatever suits his little fantasy world so that he can survive his life.

I don't think I really had any points here. I just needed to get this out of my head

Why are some people like this?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cowboy and his willingness to h... ongelis 09-18-04 1
   RE: Cowboy and his willingness to h... sisterwoman 09-18-04 2
       RE: Cowboy and his willingness to h... ongelis 09-18-04 4
 RE: Cowboy and his willingness to h... CowboyIsCreepy 09-18-04 3
   RE: Cowboy and his willingness to h... ongelis 09-19-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ongelis 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-18-04, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ongelis Click to send private message to ongelis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cowboy and his willingness to help"
But now he will have this opportunity to go back and watch the tapes and see what everyone said about him. We got a piece of that last night when he and Drew were answering the questions for competition.

Hi sisterwoman ... I know what you mean. First I thought it was odd that Julie was asking those particular questions, or that the powers that be, came up with them to begin with. There were so many questions that could have been asked ... it almost seemed like they were trying to point something out to CB? Maybe those questions just focused on votes that each would probably get from those in the Jury. Noticed the expression on CB's face (more so his eyes) after he caught on, which was I think with the 2nd of those type questions ... Not good. I think it was the one about who one of the Twins would like to keep in touch with, outside of the game. He just looked wounded. But if he was, he kept it bottled up (also not good) as he managed to make it through the competition and then interacted with Drew in what I believe most would consider to be a "normal" way. He's a different kind of cookie, many, many sides to him, some good and some sort of disturbing, no doubt about that. I hope everything turns out ok for him and all involved.

sisterwoman 163 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-18-04, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sisterwoman Click to send private message to sisterwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cowboy and his willingness to help"
Exactly! I thought the questions were harsh! I felt really uncomfortable watching him during that comp.

Its that bottled up thing that scares me. I don't think he is violent or anything! Can you imagine that fight?! hehheee! But I think he is so wounded inside anyhow and this is gonna be something he can't poo-poo away. Its on tape for all to see. Hopefully he will go back to life as normal and he and his family will live happy lives. Well, except for his new sister. I don't think there will be much bonding going on there. Sad, really.

09-18-04, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ongelis Click to send private message to ongelis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Cowboy and his willingness to help"
No, I don't think he's violent either ... but then again, when people snap, they tend to do things outside of the norm.

But I think he is so wounded inside anyhow and this is gonna be something he can't poo-poo away. Its on tape for all to see.

I agree. I felt rather uncomfortable as well because I thought "huh?? Why are they asking those questions??" Let's hope that CB doesn't interpret the tapes in the same way that that most others do. I think something like this could really mess with a persons head. The way that he was presented all through the show by those doing diaries and those who were interviewed after being evicted was that they didn't think he was playing the game well, that he was piggybacking others, that he was really stupid - good hearted, but downright lamebrained, that he was poor, needed the money and that's why they hoped he would win (out of pity - not because of his gamemanship). How many times has Jase said when asked "CB? Poor little guy, hope he makes it." I do believe that some have also made mention of his integrity or that he's a man of his word (which is great), but those few mentions can't outweigh all the other stuff that's been said about him.

On the feeds a few nights ago, CB and Drew were talking about what was going to happen outside of the house. I think it was CB who asked Drew if he was going to watch the tapes right away and I think Drew said that he wasn't going to do that immediately, but at some point he would. CB said that he would be watching the tapes right away, and also would be checking out the internet. Something about Chason, April and school ... maybe talking to people (public appearances?) about what went on. CB said that he wanted to see exactly what everyone else saw who was watching it on TV, so he would be better prepared to answer specific questions about what they saw (as opposed to eveything that actually happened from one day to the next in the house). So who knows what his reaction will be. I hope it works out. Hopefully CB will see it as just being a game, and that's what people say when they're trying to win (that they didn't really mean it). Maybe the fact that he's going to win any amount of money, will take the sting out of all those comments and somehow he'll be able to justify it in his mind.

CowboyIsCreepy 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-18-04, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CowboyIsCreepy Click to send private message to CowboyIsCreepy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Cowboy and his willingness to help"
I had another reaction to those questions.

I think it was the questions and people's answers to them that convinced Drew to dump Diane at the last moment, cause he saw a lot of people don't like Cowboy.

Actually, on a couple of the questions, the answers the jury gave were changed, because Karen said something totally different when asked that question before. She said her biggest regret in the game was voting out Adria, and then when she answered on the tape the answer was anti-Cowboy. Some of those answers didn't ring true, and it seemed to be painting to Drew an anti-Cowboy feeling.

09-19-04, 05:17 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Cowboy and his willingness to help"
Hi CowboyIsCreepy ... excellent thought. That might explain why it seemed like a lightbulb went on above Drew's head, shortly after I noticed CB catching on. Drew had the strangest look on his face. Maybe that's why he said what he did to Diane before evicting her. Now that you've mentioned the differing answers, I thought about it and I think you're right.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •