The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A Vote for Kayser"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

catdancing3 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-04-05, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail catdancing3 Click to send private message to catdancing3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A Vote for Kayser"
Kaysar's got my vote to go back into the house. I liked the way he played the game and how he shook up the whole house. I also think he'll be needed to keep the house evenly divided. After Howie was told of James' betrayal I think he'll nominate him(James) and Sarah giving the other side of the house a numbers advantage. Hopefully Howie will be smart enough to use James for now and nominate two of the members of the other side. They know it's a pair game now and they should be thinking of eliminating a partner instead of getting revenge.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A Vote for Kayser canadafan 08-04-05 1
   RE: A Vote for Kayser Blabbykathy 08-05-05 5
       RE: A Vote for Kayser Suzyqe 08-05-05 12
   RE: A Vote for Kayser louieb 08-05-05 8
   Kaysar's Birthday AugustGirl 08-10-05 24
 RE: A Vote for Kayser catkev 08-04-05 2
 RE: A Vote for Kayser ivy1818 08-04-05 3
 Go Vote!!! nailbone 08-04-05 4
   RE: Go Vote!!! GalaxyGirl 08-05-05 6
 RE: A Vote for Kayser SAVE_KAYSAR 08-05-05 7
   RE: A Vote for Kayser powderz 08-05-05 9
 RE: A Vote for Kayser Bebo 08-05-05 10
 RE: A Vote for Kayser Drive My Car 08-05-05 11
 RE: A Vote for Kayser Tahj 08-05-05 14
   RE: A Vote for Kayser nailbone 08-05-05 16
       RE: A Vote for Kayser Drive My Car 08-05-05 17
 RE: A Vote for Kayser Runtkiss 08-05-05 15
 RE: A Vote for Kayser GumbyGirl 08-05-05 18
   RE: A Vote for Kayser nailbone 08-05-05 19
       RE: A Vote for Kayser Drive My Car 08-05-05 20
           RE: A Vote for Kayser nailbone 08-05-05 21
       RE: A Vote for Kayser GumbyGirl 08-05-05 22
 RE: A Vote for Kayser Snidget 08-07-05 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

canadafan 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-04-05, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail canadafan Click to send private message to canadafan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A Vote for Kayser"
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/41a4f96a236809ae.html

Kaysar has my vote too. I'm so impressed with the way he played the game. He's far better than those remaining. He's genius and very very handsome. Hope many people vote for him so he could return. If it's Eric I'm going to be soooooooo mad. I don't know if Canadian can vote but I'll surely try.

Blabbykathy 52 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-05, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Blabbykathy Click to send private message to Blabbykathy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: A Vote for Kayser"
I went to the Big Brother official website and voted for Kaysar and I am from Canada so Canadians can vote no problem. I think Kaysar is a smart and interesting player and I would love to see him back. The game will not be as good without him.

Suzyqe 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-05-05, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Suzyqe Click to send private message to Suzyqe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: A Vote for Kayser"
I totally agree with you that the game will not be as good without Kaysar!

louieb 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-05-05, 02:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail louieb Click to send private message to louieb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: A Vote for Kayser"
FYI to our friends to the north, this is America you can vote more than once, just look what happened this last year in the race for the gov. in Washington state. Vote early, vote often and dammit vote for Kaysar!!!!!!

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-10-05, 07:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Kaysar's Birthday"
Today, the 10th, is Kaysar's birthday. What a better birthday present than to vote him back into the house.

You have until noon, Pacific time to vote, people.

Vote for Kaysar!

catkev 7 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-05, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail catkev Click to send private message to catkev Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A Vote for Kayser"
Kaysar has my vote x 500,000!! What a smart guy. And...I cannot wait to see Ivette's face when her "Cappy" is not voted back in.
Kaysar deserves it!

ivy1818 5 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-05, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivy1818 Click to send private message to ivy1818 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A Vote for Kayser"
On another site - there have been 274 votes and 96% were for Kayser. I know it is early, but I think he will get back in with no problem. Let's face it - without him - most of the people are pretty boring.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-05, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Go Vote!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-04-05 AT 11:59 PM (EST)

Many times!!

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/_polls/amc_poll.shtml

o-

GalaxyGirl 62 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-05, 02:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GalaxyGirl Click to send private message to GalaxyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Go Vote!!!"
I'm voting for him non-stop also. What I'd like to know is WHEN the person who wins our votes comes in. Will they get to vote for the next eviction?

Anyone?

SAVE_KAYSAR 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-05-05, 02:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SAVE_KAYSAR Click to send private message to SAVE_KAYSAR Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: A Vote for Kayser"
IT WAS A SAD DAY WHEN KAYSAR GOT THE BOOT ON BB6...BUT HE HAS A CHANCE TO GET BACK ON..HE JUST NEEDS OUR HELP!! PLEASE VOTE ON CBS.COM!! ITS THE AMERICA'S CHOICE POLL ON BIG BROTHER 6..THE LINK IS http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/_polls/amc_poll.shtml

PASS THIS ON AND HELP KAYSAR!!

OR TEXT THE NUMBER '3' TO 22788!! HELP HIM!

I LOVE HIM AND I AM STUFFING HIS BALLOT BOX..I BEEN NON-STOP VOTING FORH HIM FOR THE PAST 2 HRS AND 39 MIN. LOL.

powderz 3 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-05, 03:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail powderz Click to send private message to powderz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: A Vote for Kayser"
I agree Kayser so deserves to come back.

If you look at the "Love'em or Leave'em" results on the Big Brother site Kayser is by far the most popular, and Eric is the lowest.

So if that is any indication we should hopefully see Kayser back in the game, mixing things up and making it interesting.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-05, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: A Vote for Kayser"
Since this was the first "vote Kaysar" thread started, I'm bumping this one up with the other vote threads at the top of the page and I'll lock the other ones.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-05, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: A Vote for Kayser"
Why are you all posting?
Go vote!

*giggle*

I like Kaysar, I want to see him back on my TV!

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-05-05, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: A Vote for Kayser"
Are we allowed to vote more than once? Will the votes after the first one count? Anyone know?

Moves courtesy of Syren

08-05-05, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: A Vote for Kayser"
Who knows? There's really no direction or anything on the voting page.

o-

08-05-05, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: A Vote for Kayser"
Yes it counts!!!!
Remember Rupert????

Go Vote!
( we have to cancel out Trishy's votes) ;)

Runtkiss 26 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-05, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Runtkiss Click to send private message to Runtkiss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: A Vote for Kayser"
I too am voting for Kaysar to get back in!! I think he plays the game really well and I want to see him WIN! Janelle in 2nd!

GumbyGirl 40 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-05, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GumbyGirl Click to send private message to GumbyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: A Vote for Kayser"
I wonder if they'll give the percentages of how many votes the returning houseguest received? That would be SO awesome if Kaysar got 75% of the vote, or 92% of the vote, and Evilette had to hear that Crappy only received 5% (we'll assume Michael gets some votes!) Now that I know we can vote more than once, I'll keep throwing K votes during the day.

08-05-05, 02:14 PM (EST)
19. "RE: A Vote for Kayser"
and Evilette had to hear that Crappy only received 5%

She'd just go on a rant about how America sucks, and she's gonna get all ghetto and go Cuban on somebody's a$$.

And then she'll go kneel at the altar in front of Eric's picture, kissing her hand and rubbing it all over his evicted, greyed-out face.

And then she'll curl up in the fetal position and sob.

And we'll all laugh.

o-

08-05-05, 02:16 PM (EST)
20. "RE: A Vote for Kayser"
And we'll all laugh.

*high five*

08-05-05, 02:31 PM (EST)
21. "RE: A Vote for Kayser"
*high five*

AND we have the Clown on our side. We can't lose!!

o-

GumbyGirl 40 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-05, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GumbyGirl Click to send private message to GumbyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: A Vote for Kayser"
I wonder if the magpies have any clue how America feels about Crappy (or how they feel about Kaysar)? When Kaysar (fingers crossed!) walks in the door, the expression on Evilette, Yapril and Maggots face is going to be priceless!!! Maybe Evilette should start worshipping someone else. It's certainly a bit bizarre that she's SO in love with a man she knew for just a few weeks... and considering her.. umm... gender preference.. it's not like she could be lusting after him, like Janelle was with Michael.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-05, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: A Vote for Kayser"
bumping up the vote for threads

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •