The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League....AGAIN!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-12-05, 07:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League....AGAIN!!!!"
Our very own Survivor Blows team, the ASSKickers, has WON the Private Tribe #1 title for the second time! They are the #1 team out of thousands that participate in the CBS.com Survivor: Guatemala Fantasy Game! This is the second championship that the team has won, finishing in the top spot in the Survivor: Vanuatu Season! WAY TO GO ASSKickers!!!! Participating on the tribe team were Flowerpower, Scarlett O'Hara, Bebo, Volsfan, Krautboy, Forehead, RudyRules, and PepeLePew. As of right now, Scarlett finished in the top 5, all of which are winning the grand prize of a new 27" HDTV Television!!!! She placed 4th individually! (At least we think she'll be getting a TV at this point, there is some controversy over this, but we will soon know for sure!)
Scarlett, Flowerpower, Volsfan, and RudyRules all finished in the top 100 and will be winning the Survivor: Guatemala baseball cap!

The team finished in the number one spot after the first week of competition and have successfully held their spot through the entire game! (They only fell to second for one lone week!)
We owe it all to our wonderful site, Survivor Blows! Participating and reading through all the wonderful posts here at Blows, gives us all the information we need to make the choices that land us in the number one spot!

So, THANK-YOU, SURVIVOR BLOWS!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League..... Estee 12-12-05 1
 RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League..... Alchemist 12-12-05 2
 RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League..... Scarlett O Hara 12-12-05 3
 WOO and HOO! volsfan 12-12-05 4
 RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League..... sylvester 12-12-05 5
 RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League..... Capn2patch 12-12-05 6
 RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League..... RudyRules 12-12-05 7
 RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League..... Krautboy 12-12-05 8
   RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League..... I_Brake4Survivors 12-12-05 9
       RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League..... Flowerpower 12-12-05 10
 RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League..... Scarlett O Hara 12-12-05 11
   RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League..... Outfrontgirl 12-12-05 12
       RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League..... Flowerpower 12-12-05 15
           RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League..... Outfrontgirl 12-13-05 22
 RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League..... forehead 12-12-05 13
 RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League..... LookeeLoo 12-12-05 14
 RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League..... Loquatrix 12-12-05 16
 RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League..... whoami 12-12-05 17
 RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League..... Bebo 12-12-05 18
 RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League..... reddogblkcat 12-13-05 19
 RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League..... applejack93 12-13-05 20
 RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League..... Peachezz 12-13-05 21
 RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League..... redbeard103152 12-13-05 23
 RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League..... kingfish 12-29-05 24
   RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League..... Scarlett O Hara 01-02-06 25
 RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League..... Brownroach 01-04-06 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-05, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League....AGAIN!!!!"
And now CBS will do what CBS does best: ban your team before anyone asks for a raise.

Alchemist 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-12-05, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Alchemist Click to send private message to Alchemist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League....AGAIN!!!!"
Congratulations ASSkickers!

Alchemist

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-12-05, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League....AGAIN!!!!"
Congratulations teammates!! Yippee!!! However, I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch ...

... I'm not counting on the tv, but it sure would be nice!!

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-05, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "WOO and HOO!"

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-12-05, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League....AGAIN!!!!"
Congratulations ASSKickers!

Blows people dominated the top 10 for the most part, wtg!!!

I screwed up one week early on and fell off the leaderboard, but watch out next season! ;)

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-12-05, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League....AGAIN!!!!"
And to top it all off, they're the nicest bunch of folk!!

Congrats on your repeat performance at W O R L D domination.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-05, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League....AGAIN!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-05 AT 01:24 PM (EST)

Kicking A$$!!
Woo Hoo!

I echo what FP said, we owe our victory to this site!

ETA: AND thanks to FP who keeps us all in line!

Feliz Navidad to one and all!

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-05, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League....AGAIN!!!!"
It's nice to be in such kick-##### company!
FP, your leadership and motivation was key to our success...
Let's go for the Three-Peat!

Krautboy

I_Brake4Survivors 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-12-05, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_Brake4Survivors Click to send private message to I_Brake4Survivors Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League....AGAIN!!!!"
I also congrat all of you on your wins and owe this site
a victory thank you as the season 8 all star CBS grand prize
fantasy game winner.

I played as Survivor Junkie and won the Sony prize pkg.

It wouldn't have happened without all the kick butt ASSkickers
that spoil their hearts out and inspire all of us spoiler wanna-be"s.
Keep it up.....you do R U L E !!!!!! 3-peat!!! 3-peat!!!

12-12-05, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League....AGAIN!!!!"
WOW! Way to go I_Brake4! Congrats to you and your supreme victory! You ended up winning the big prize! It's really nice to know that Blows helped!

Thanks for the encouragement!

12-12-05, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League....AGAIN!!!!"
Yes, I would be remiss if I didn't give credit where credit is due!! I owe everything to the peeps on this Spoiler Board -- it is your Spoiling par excellence that brought us here to begin with and keeps us coming back every season!! And I second the motion, that you are indeed, the best peeps on the internet!! Thanks and congratulations to my fellow A$$kickers!

Your,
Katie Scarlett

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-05, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League....AGAIN!!!!"
There's a game with actual PRIZES? I had no idea.

Congrats you guys! Woohoo for all of you!

12-12-05, 08:25 PM (EST)
15. "RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League....AGAIN!!!!"
There's a game with actual PRIZES? I had no idea.

...don't worry, OFG! We'll be seriously recruiting you next season!

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-05, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League....AGAIN!!!!"
FP, if you'll have me, I'd be honored. No need to recruit.
Not to mention you guys had me at "Krautboy."

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-12-05, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League....AGAIN!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-05 AT 05:52 PM (EST)

Yay, teammates!

FP, fabulous job orchestrating our efforts!
Scarlett, congrats on that TV (hopefully)!

Next mission - making sense of the CO...

forehead

ET dust this one off:

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-12-05, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League....AGAIN!!!!"
CONGRATULATIONS ASSkickers!

WOW! What a record you guys have.

I? Am proud of you all.

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-12-05, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League....AGAIN!!!!"
That is such good news -- congratulations on all your triumphs!

Wow, I'm proud to hang out in such company. Well done!

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-05, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League....AGAIN!!!!"
Congrats on the win. You all do such a great job in the game.
I hope you make it 3 years in a row. Watch out Survivor 12.

Courtesy of Dear “Trixi” Abby

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-05, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League....AGAIN!!!!"
*smoochies* to an awesome buncha teammates!

And I promise to make it tougher for y'all to stay ahead of me in the individual standings during S12. After all, Baby Bebo Special Edition v 2.0 will be on hand, so I should be able to contribute more to the team while I'm on my maternity leave.

reddogblkcat 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-13-05, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail reddogblkcat Click to send private message to reddogblkcat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League....AGAIN!!!!"
CONGRATS to ALL on Blows! Here's hoping you make it a 3peat.

With your help I managed to finally place 8th overall during Survivor: Vanuatu. This year 2nd in a priate tribe and I owe it all to the people here on Blows. Next year the patch is a good one and I hope Survivor: Exile Island will be as well!

I'd contribute more but I really suck at figuring out this game. But thanks from a lurker!

reddog

applejack93 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-13-05, 06:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail applejack93 Click to send private message to applejack93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League....AGAIN!!!!"
Congrats! Well done, guys! I guess it shows that friendly boards like ours are a fantastic place to be! But I've known that ever since I joined! Great job guys!

Peachezz 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-13-05, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peachezz Click to send private message to Peachezz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League....AGAIN!!!!"
That is truly AWESOME!

And, furthermore, it is so consoling to know that real people win that game. I had come to the conclusion that the only people to do well were those that knew one of the survivors personally, or had an 'IN' at CBS. Way to go guys!

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-13-05, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League....AGAIN!!!!"
Way to go Asskickers. It's amazing how well you can do when you put your heads together.The quality of spoiling on this site is unparalleled. I can't wait till next season begins and I hope that Snewser's game returns so the Snewserkickers can go for a repeat too.RedBeard

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-05, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League....AGAIN!!!!"
Congrats, you guys. It's an honor to know you (and Scarlett, you blow me away) and know that I actually cyber-converse with world champions. I'm in Awe.

SOooooo........, did you get the TV, Scarlett?

And I need to vent a little. I wasn't on the team. And because I am just about the worst spoiler I know, I think that was a very good thing. I finished out of the top whatever (you name it), and my public team was around 80th despite my most laconic efforts, (starting two weeks late, for one).

Yet, in spite of my strategic non-contributions, which were essential for your victory, I get no credit at all. No sig, no attaboy, no nothing.

It's OK, though, I'm proud of you all and content in the knowledge that my behind the scenes non-contribution was key to your sucess.

01-02-06, 05:18 PM (EST)
25. "RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League....AGAIN!!!!"
...I'm proud of you all and content in the knowledge that my behind the scenes non-contribution was key to your success.

Honey, you know YOU are THE key to my success, always, Sugar!

... and I'm still waiting to hear news of who gets the TV!! Fingers still crossed, Scarlett

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-06, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: ASSkickers WIN Fantasy League....AGAIN!!!!"
Congratulations, guys! But with a team like that I don't see how you could possibly lose.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •