The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jeff Probst on Ent. Tonight with clue to winner?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sneakpeek 120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-10-05, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sneakpeek Click to send private message to sneakpeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jeff Probst on Ent. Tonight with clue to winner?"
Did anyone see Entertainment Tonight on Friday. Jeff Probst gave two clues about the final two. I can't remember exactly what he said.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jeff Probst on Ent. Tonight wit... Flowerpower 12-10-05 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-10-05, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jeff Probst on Ent. Tonight with clue to winner?"
Hi sneakpeek! Here you go...

Entertainment Tonight at the Next Secret Survivor Location
Entertainment Tonight - 12.09.05

(Transcript by SurvivorFever.net)

Mark Steines: We broke the news that Jeff Probst will host more seasons of Survivor, now I've got the first one on one from a top secret location.

Mark Steines: So was your torch almost extinguished as host of Survivor?

Jeff Probst: The truth of it is, this season we just finished filming was the last of a six year 12 season contract. That's a lot. So, the truth is, it was nice to come out here and know that I can do whatever I want after this. That gave me the clarity to see that this show is way too much fun and is still too good to ever think of leaving.

Mark: Last night the Final Four were revealed and the million dollar winner will be announced in a two hour special airing this Sunday on CBS. So who will be in the Final Two? We've got some clues.

Jeff: One played the game in a way I never thought they would be able to play. And the other played a game I never saw.

Mark Steines: I have been sworn to secrecy but here's what I can tell you about Survivor 12. It must might be the best cast yet.

I think that Steph is the one that played the game in a way he never thought they would be able to play, while Danni HAS to be the one that played the game he never saw....did anyone of us see it??? Danni once again received alot of clues to her longevity in the visual presence she had in the game(VS really nailed that one!). But, I, like many, would have loved to have seen exactly how she did it, but they just did not show it. I found this to be a bit disappointing. I hope she is able to recap just how she did it from day one and beyond.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •