The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Boohoo, Diane!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Nanook 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-17-04, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nanook Click to send private message to Nanook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Boohoo, Diane!"
I am overjoyed that Drew booted Diane's butt out the door. It was great to see the same knife she used to stab the jury members in the back being plunged into her own back, by her own boyfriend nonetheless. Looks like that karma boomerang came back and gave her a taste of her own medicine. I loved how that smug little wench was smirking while Drew was winning the HoH competition, thinking she was safe, only to be sent packing. Classic! Then she has the audacity to cry and say she was lied to? Ha! Three cheers for Drew for putting her in her place.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Boohoo, Diane! seahorse 09-18-04 1
   RE: Boohoo, Diane! Nanook 09-18-04 2
   RE: Boohoo, Diane! jjrmom 09-18-04 5
       RE: Boohoo, Diane! seahorse 09-18-04 7
 RE: Boohoo, Diane! AugustGirl 09-18-04 3
   RE: Boohoo, Diane! Kellysue123 10-31-04 25
       RE: Boohoo, Diane! IceCat 10-31-04 26
 RE: Boohoo, Diane! ongelis 09-18-04 4
 RE: Boohoo, Diane! Coquina 09-18-04 6
   RE: Boohoo, Diane! seahorse 09-18-04 8
   Drool is a Slime Monkey too! HistoryDetective 09-18-04 9
       RE: Drool is a Slime Monkey too! Oscirus 09-21-04 19
           RE: Drool is a Slime Monkey too! okaychatt 09-21-04 20
           RE: Drool is a Slime Monkey too! HistoryDetective 09-21-04 21
   RE: Boohoo, Diane! RyrieRae 09-18-04 10
       RE: Boohoo, Diane! redheaded_sweetheart 09-18-04 11
       RE: Boohoo, Diane! Coquina 09-19-04 12
           RE: Boohoo, Diane! syren 09-19-04 13
               RE: Boohoo, Diane! redheaded_sweetheart 09-19-04 14
                   RE: Boohoo, Diane! AMAI 09-19-04 16
                   RE: Boohoo, Diane! Pretty_Kitty 09-20-04 17
                   RE: Boohoo, Diane! HistoryDetective 09-20-04 18
           RE: Boohoo, Diane! okaychatt 09-19-04 15
           RE: Boohoo, Diane! rhea 09-21-04 22
           RE: Boohoo, Diane! starletgrrrl 09-26-04 24
   RE: Boohoo, Diane! Glass 09-21-04 23
       RE: Boohoo, Diane! realtyamazed 02-15-05 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-18-04, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Boohoo, Diane!"
But Drew was not too swift im this case. CB will be tougher to beat than Diiane, even though I think he will barely win.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Nanook 189 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-04, 04:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nanook Click to send private message to Nanook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Boohoo, Diane!"
You're right that Drew would have a better chance winning against Diane than Cowboy. I think he's being a good man though, and doing a huge favor for a friend. He knows that Cowboy is poor, and needs the $500,000 more than anyone. Drew would be satisfied winning $50,000 so he chose Cowboy over Diane for the final two. He was yelling on the live feeds tonight, "50g's baby!" so he knows Cowboy will most likely win, and if Drew does happen to win, at least Cowboy can take $50,000 home. They both benefit from it either way.

jjrmom 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-18-04, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jjrmom Click to send private message to jjrmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Boohoo, Diane!"
Do you really think CB will have that many people to vote for him? I don't know. Nakomis and Karen hated him and Marvin hates everyone. The twins seemed pretty loyal to Drew and now Diane? But with this crowd who knows. Will will probably spend the whold finale episode whining and complaining about his own chances. But I guess we'll see

09-18-04, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Boohoo, Diane!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-04 AT 08:26 PM (EST)

I never said CB would beat Drew , I just think Drew would have a sure win against Diane but not a definite win vs. CB.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-04, 06:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Boohoo, Diane!"
I agree Nanook! It was GREAT watching her back-stabbing self walk out that door.

Diane, meet Karma. Karma, Diane.

Bwahahahahaha!

Kellysue123 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-31-04, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kellysue123 Click to send private message to Kellysue123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Boohoo, Diane!"
u all need to shut the hell up cus none of u know how she realy feels about him she loved him and u dont need to talk about her that way what if a guy did that to u all of u would feel the same way she did so shut the hell up and dont talk about her like that.thank you
love
kelita and kelly

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-04, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Boohoo, Diane!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-04 AT 07:49 PM (EST)

I warned you already not to bash the other people who post on this board. This formum is moderated and there are a specific Guidelines that everyone who posts here must follow. Please familiarize yourself with the guidelines and refrain from telling people to 'shut the hell' up.

Edited to add link to first warning:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=596&forum=DCForumID9&omm=54

ongelis 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-18-04, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ongelis Click to send private message to ongelis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Boohoo, Diane!"
That was something to see. I knew it could happen, but I wasn't really expecting it - thought CB would be evicted. I think she was shocked. First she told Julie that she expected her relationship with Drew to continue outside of the house, that she trusted him, understood it was strategy. Then at the end when Julie asked about whether she would vote for Drew or CB, she said something to the effect that because Drew evicted her (she might have said "because he lied to me") that he might not get her vote? Not sure if I heard that or not.

On the feeds, Drew had something about how hard it was to see her crying on TV ... he didn't know what to do really, didn't know if Diane had just been playing him or not. That send off message that both he and CB had taped if she was evicted, didn't really sound too promising on Drew's part (in regards to the relationship).

Coquina 52 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-04, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coquina Click to send private message to Coquina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Boohoo, Diane!"
Interesting take on things, Nanook. But if Diane was plunging knives into people's backs, she was usually doing it for her darling lover-boy, Drew. Yes, Diane lied and schemed to dump the players that stood in her way, but her "way" was all tied up with what would bring her and Drew to the F2. For weeks she's been saying she'd be happy with 2nd place if only Drew-baby could win the $500,000. This girl had a one-track mind from the minute she and Drew began sharing sack-time together.

I honestly don't understand how anyone can bash Diane without also bashing her partner-in-crime, Drew. He's nothing more than a snake in sheep's clothing -- he pushed Diane to do the dirty work for the two of them, allowing her to take all the heat while he played wide-eyed innocent. His decision to dump her and take CB to the F2 really did seem like a hit below the belt. He told this girl he LOVED her, for god's sake! How low can you go?!? She was willing to take 2nd place for him. He would never have made it to the end without her.

Whether you like her or not, she never did anything that wasn't for Drew. I'd love to see her spit in his face when they see each other again on Tuesday. The worst thing about Drew is he can't see what a jerk he really is -- the guy is so brain-dead he really believes he's a nice guy! Well, he's a snake. And he'll probably win. Enough said.

09-18-04, 01:42 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Boohoo, Diane!"
You are right but I think the houseguests see Drew in a much more favorable light than Diane. Drew obviously played the game much better.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-04, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Drool is a Slime Monkey too!"
Thank you, Coquina! Drool has treated Diane with absolutely no humanity during this game. I can accept a lot of bad behavior is it is done as a strategy for winning the game - and even respect the player for doong what had to be done - but Drool crossed the line bu keeping Diane around as his personal sex toy, IMO. He was never very interested in her unless he was copping a feel or she was jerking him off beneath the covers (aren't the live feeds wondferful?!) and he let her delude herself about their "relationship." It's one thing to lie to a person about how you plan to vote; it's quite another to lie about your romantic feelings toward her just for the sake of winning half a million and getting some handjobs in the process. Anybody who spent that much time with Diane could tell that underneath her jagged edges, she was really a very scarred individual with very low self-esteem. Drool is the only player who intentionally used a "strategy" a strategy that would cause another HG to experience longterm psychological distress. We've all heard Diane talk to Drool about how poorly men have treated her in the past - and he turns around and serves up another helping for her! I cannot stand Cowbaby, but at least he seems like a good (though not very smart or assertive) person, so I am hoping that he wins over the brute that is Drew!

Cowbaby! Why has the world gone so wrong that I actually want you to win?! Why couldn't the F2 have been anybody other than the A$$wipe and the A$$kisser...?!

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-21-04, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Drool is a Slime Monkey too!"
Diane sure as hell is just as guilty I mean making out with Marvin just to get Drew to vote him out was Just as bad as anything Drew did to her.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-21-04, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Drool is a Slime Monkey too!"
"making out with Marvin just to get Drew to vote him out "

I missed that as a motivating factor. It sure came back to haunt her - Drew didn't like it one bit and realized he couldn't trust her.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

09-21-04, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Drool is a Slime Monkey too!"
Yeah, I never meant to give the impression that Diane was completely innocent. I do draw a distinction, however, between Diane's meaningless (in that neither one of them tried to convince the other that there were "real" feelings involved) kisses with Marvin on a few occasions and the way that Drool intentionally led Diane along for weeks just so he could have a cuddle-buddy who would play with Bald Willy under the covers. Given a choice, I'd prefer that my "significant other" planted a few kisses for the sake of strategy rather than repeatedly used me for handjobs (and then discarded me with so little hint of emotion) as he strolled to the grand prize.

And wasn't the Marvin situation a mutual frame-up? I thought that Marvin was kissing on Diane for a while because he wanted to make Drool jealous and break their alliance...

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-18-04, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Boohoo, Diane!"
"He pushed Diane to do the dirty work for the two of them, allowing her to take all the heat..."

So what's the problem with that? This is what I call masterful game-play, and I commend him for that. If he wins the money, the he did the right thing.

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-18-04, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Boohoo, Diane!"
Yeah, these boards are full of comments about how bad his game was - but look where he's sitting! Also, I don't think he pushed Diane to do ANYthing - game or personal!

Coquina 52 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-04, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coquina Click to send private message to Coquina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Boohoo, Diane!"
Game-wise, there's nothing at all wrong with Drew pushing Diane to do his dirty work for him. I agree -- that's what got him where he is.

But there's something VERY wrong with heaping all this hatred on the girl who made it possible for this scumbag to survive! If you all like this piece of slime so much (and you respect his fine game-playing), then at least acknowledge that he used Diane as a doormat as he strolled to the finish line. Without her, he'd have been long gone!

He treated her like garbage, and he made it personal. I still contend it's one thing to manipulate the game but quite another to manipulate someone's emotions. He knew what he was doing to Diane, but he didn't give a damn. And now he's actually pissed at the jury for questioning his ethics and his honesty!

I agree with HistoryDetective -- even though I hate the thought of rooting for CB (OMG, it's hard to even type the words!), I'll take the "a$$kisser" over the "a$$wipe" any day of the week!

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-04, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Boohoo, Diane!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-04 AT 03:44 PM (EST)

Coquina...I completely agree with you. I actually felt sorry for Diane watching her walk out the door, not because she was now going to the jury, but because she had her heart broken, and while we all have went through that, most if not all of us on her hasn't done it on national TV. Drew did not jsut use her for the game, he used her for his own self pleasure. Looking back, from the moment Jase left the house, I think Diane was not just playing for Diane, but also for Drew and what would get him and her the farthest. She has taken the heat and alot of the hatred, by her own choice, to further him in the game with her. You could already tell that she was not very confident, even her I don't care attitude showed signs of that. She always second guessed herself, and put herself down in regards to Drew, about how much smarter he was and everything. She was already a fragile person, waiting to break at any minute. I think what Drew did was beyond good gaming, he used her, walked all over her, made her doubt herself even more, and when he saw that she was really falling for him, instead of pulling back, he used it for all it was worth. I have seen real emotion come from her twice in this show and both times were at the hands of Drew, and both times you could almost see her heart breaking....

over at hamster's, there is a great page about her.....and the emotional roller coaster that she was on....
http://hamsterwatch.com/091704.shtml

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-19-04, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Boohoo, Diane!"
How did this become a Diane Pity Party?! I do not think y'all were watching the same show I was -- Diane knew exactly what she was doing (and for whom) the entire time. Did Drew use her? Absolutely - and it was mutual, they were using eachother. Was it evil? Asolutely Not!! She used her female charms on whomever she thought she could (just ask Marvin) to advance her own agenda. She talked out of both sides of her mouth and was a threat to everyone in the game. I'm not sure she would have taken Drew to the final 2 if she won HOH. And if she has a self-esteem problem (which I seriously doubt) it is not Drew's fault. He's only known her in a very controlled environment for a very short period of time. They had a relationship in the house that they both took advantage of and will probably go nowhere outside the game.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-19-04, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Boohoo, Diane!"
If Diane had used Drew and dumped him at the last minute, we'd have been slagging her off too.

There IS a difference between simple betrayal and the kind of multi-level betrayal that Drew carried out. He did take some pleasure from lying to people needlessly. What, because it was Jase and Diane, that makes it okay?

it doesn't speak well of Drew, is the bottom line on Drew.

Yes, I'm still mad about Nak not listening to Karen and not figuring out that Drew & Diane should be targeted.

Yes, I'm quite sickened that the alternative is Cowputz gets the money. The only consolation in that scenario is if Nak can honestly say she is voting for CB because she considers him a better person, then if he offers a chunk of cash her morals won't shred her heart over it.

As far as "gamesmanship" is concerned, Drew overdid it. He's a sociopath in the making.

It's not "just a game." There are lines that one needs to draw; obviously Drew figures he's above the law and everything goes cuz he's cute.

It doesn't. He sucks and I hope he disappears back into the lousy fucked up family he came from and never darkens our TVs again. Drew is the real retard here.

I'm used to slaughtering sheep - I'm a natural for this show!

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-20-04, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Boohoo, Diane!"
No pity here snicker snicker I dont like the choices left but Diane should have been using her brain and not her heart thats not how you win the $$ perhaps if Drew made the same snarky faces and cried "why me" every time he stabbed someone in the back I'd hate him just as much as her. I was REALLY looking forward to the jury roasting Diane and Im ticked at Drew for denying me that but in the end I do not believe CB should win he should have played harder to win HOH and not expect Drew to give it to him Who was it who said they remembered a final 2 where they were actually rooting for someone not just trying to decided who the lesser of two evils were? Thats totally how I feel Im so upset I may hack up a hairball

09-20-04, 02:19 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Boohoo, Diane!"
"I do not think y'all were watching the same show I was"

Perhaps not! I was watching the live feeds and reading the transcripts, not relying on the happy little narrative that CBS edited together for the television audience. Drool was the all-American boy next door on TV; he was an immature adolescent schmuck on the live feeds. He may not feel any shame about the way he used Diane, but I bet his parents are hoping that their friends and co-workers didn't pay attention to the live feeds...

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-19-04, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Boohoo, Diane!"
"something VERY wrong with heaping all this hatred on the girl "

I just don't feel the hatred that others seem to for this player. Diane did what she had to do to push herself and Drew toward the f2. She fretted about finagling against her "alliance," but it was more important to move forward than anything else.

I'm more impatient with the hamsters that continued to believe in her, even after she'd shown what a traitor she could be.

The problem is, her feelings for Drew were genuine. A little greed might have been mixed in (there aren't that many stars in my eyes), but she fancied herself in love with Drool. When he dumped her on tv, her dreams for both money and love disappeared.

What the heck was that idjut Drew thinking when he told her, "Everything happens for a reason"? He should have been a man and said, "Sorry, Sweetheart, but I think I have a better chance of winning against CB." Geesh - she's not stupid, just vulnerable.

I hope Drew loses. But that means CB wins - aughhhhhhhhhhh!!!

P.S. What is April thinking - she has ambitions to become a lawyer, and she's in love with this creepy cootie?!

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

rhea 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-21-04, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rhea Click to send private message to rhea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Boohoo, Diane!"
Think about it.......All of the HG came into the house to win. Everyone knew that you have to lie to win so if Diane really fell for Drew in the short amount of time they were together and expected it to be true she was fooling herself. Drew is there for the money not the girl!

starletgrrrl 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-26-04, 06:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail starletgrrrl Click to send private message to starletgrrrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Boohoo, Diane!"
"He treated her like garbage, and he made it personal. I still contend it's one thing to manipulate the game but quite another to manipulate someone's emotions. He knew what he was doing to Diane, but he didn't give a damn. And now he's actually pissed at the jury for questioning his ethics and his honesty!"

Oh please, Diane was a ##### who got what she deserved, Drew knew this and that is what made it all the more easier to backstab her. Good riddance.

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-21-04, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Boohoo, Diane!"
Coquina, you know you've got me 100% on this one!

realtyamazed 189 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-05, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realtyamazed Click to send private message to realtyamazed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Boohoo, Diane!"
They dated awhile after the show, but her website shows that they are no longer together. They were never a match to begin with.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •