The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What do we have..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-11-00, 02:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
"What do we have..."
The following pictures are taken from either the preview for this weeks show or from not as of yet seen pics.

It is possible that the "Hammock" that Alicia, Roger, and Liz (while Kimmi looks on) is actually a net which would then suggest that the "team" is supporting the idea of bagging a pig and chowing down. You can see that Kimmi seems happy in the pic but that shouldn't take away from this idea...

Or it could just be a hammock!!!

The infamous Michael Spear pic. It is very interesting that he is not using it in the "pig kill" pick below.

The knife that Alicia is holding appears to be different from the one that Michael has on his spear (though I may be wrong here) but I don't see what spoiler info we can obtain from that. The rope that she is working on may be part of the "Net/Hammock" or maybe she is helping Roger with his spear? This pic has to be new as we have not yet seen her with the cold sore as pictured above.

The 'Michael Kill Pig" shot. We know that this is definitely from tonights show. We believe that since he does not hold his spear that the pig may instead be from a reward challenge rather than wild.

This was taken from one of the previews for tonights show. I can make out three torches/people and the middle one seems to be a female (likely Liz or Amber) with a male to the right. Then again this may be from a future or past episode (who knows).

Same goes for the two above. We have no idea if these are from tonights show. The only thing we know is that there are at least 5 seats (four in the front). It may be Tina wearing the hat with the black shirt/white shorts and I am pretty sure that the person wearing the white shirt/black shorts is Jeffy.

Tribal Council but no help.

So, obviously we have very little to go on this week. Damn you Burnett!!! Thanks for nothing. Anyway we have the following speculations/rumors - all should be taken as such...

1. Roger has been reported to be in New York today. It is possible that he and his wife decided to take an early vacation since his appearances wouldn' really start until tommorrow at the earliest IF he is the one.
2. Liz is shown crying in the previews. Most have surmised that it is due to the "Killing of the Pig" as the editting indicates. It is possible that someone near and dear to her gets the boot this week or possibly injured as there is also rumor of someone (may or may nor be a contestant) getting injured and being flown to the nearest hospital - could this point at Roger?.
3. The CBS preview of "A controversal" ending at tribal council. Possibly this would go with Liz voting off Roger as she was shown last week stating "I will not write that man's name". That statement on her part makes everyone believe that she will protect him - maybe the way she protects him is booting him?????
4. Roger is scheduled to appear with some Governer, I can't find this documented anywhere though???
5. There is TOTAL RUMOR that I have never seen in print in that a tribe loses three immunity challenges in a row. I don't feel that we can take this for fact.
6. Susan Hawk has an article in TV Guide that talks about The Outback show. In it she discusses that the tribes are heading into merger with just three days left and that she thinks Michael and Colby will be the final two. Now I don't think that she has a clue about who makes it but anything is possible. Here is the article below...

Survivor: The Australian Outback
Trial by Fire
60 min.
By Susan Hawk
The teams are heading into their last three days as separate tribes. So, which player do I like at this point? I think Michael and Colby will be the final two, and I'd like to see Michael, with his no-nonsense attitude,win it all. I'd also like to see Amber in the final four. Just as long as Jerri doesn't make it. She's a cross between Richard and Stacey and that's really bad.

To get to the finals, it's crucial now to form a strong four-person alliance, like we had in Tagi. Remember,anybody can win. It's just a matter of getting in with the right group of people. That's how Rudy survived so long. If you can form that tight quartet then you can sit back like a bunch of crocodiles just trying to figure out whom to eat first. And speaking of eating, who should be devoured tonight at the last tribal council before the merger? Either the strongest or the most likable person needs to get chewed up. Why?
Well, after tonight all of the challenges are individual, not team, competitions, and the most physically agile player is likely to beat you when strength is required. And that nice guy or gal, like Elisabeth, may be attractive to the opposing tribe members and be more compatible with them.

Another thing that's important to do now is to get your camp in order. You want to make sure that your place is the one that is picked as the living quarters after the merger. It's too draining to move all of your stuff. Make the other team do it. It's vital at this stage to conserve every ounce of energy you possibly can.

7. Earlier today Mark Burneet did a phone interview on a Detroit radio station (105.1, The Groove). They discussed Michael and Kieth since they live near there. They discussed the whole "Kieth's a chef thing yet Jerri cooked better". Next they discussed the pig killing and how they took great pains in the editing, obviously trying to appease the family/animal activists.

8. This morning on Good Morning America there was a segment that showed Jerri and Colby out trying to catch some food and discussing how the fire will herd the animal towards them. It's possible that either they are just hungry or maybe they lost a reward challenge in which a pig was the reward and they want to increase moral by catching their own (speculation).

9. We also know that an Australian reported who camped out in the outback watching these guys from afar stated that there were more men at merger than women. As I have discussed before for this to be true then 2-3 women need to get booted between tonight and the next two episodes. At the very best only one man can get the boot. I have also discussed how IF (and there's no real way to know for sure) Okagor goes to Council that it makes the most sense for Tina to get kicked off in a backstabbing controversial ending or... Jerri really ain't thinking and has them get rid of Kieth.

To sum it up I have been leaning towards Tina for days using the logic that Okagor is in the worse shape physically believing that Roger will get to sit out of the challenge (Kucha is up one member)but now with the limited info to go on and the rumor (can anyone substantiate this) that Roger is in New York I am starting to think that it is too much coincidence (if true). If we can find out for sure that Roger IS in New York then I say that is our best piece of evidence for this week, if not lets guess that Okagor loses again and believing the "more men than women rumor" it makes the most sense for Tina, Kimmi and the male being one of (Kieth, Roger or Colby).

Anyway this provides something, though not much. If anyone can find a documented report of Roger being in the big apple then that is the best evidence so fay.

Conspiracy Jim

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Rodger AyatollahKhomeini 11-11-00 1
   slight clarification colbysincharge 11-11-00 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-11-00, 03:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Rodger"
I have been following the "Rodger in NYC" discussion on ss.com. One of the buttheads (well, at least she has written some of their episode summaries) apparently saw Rodger in an NYC restaurant on Tuesday. One of the occasional posters on one of the threads discussing it claims to have eaten in that restaurant at approximately the same time but not seen Rodger (although admitting to not having paid close attention as well). Someone who in the past has claimed to be one of Rodger's students in suburban Cincy said that he was at school yesterday. I have not been able to locate any hard evidence AT ALL!

There actually was a link to a blurb that said that Rodger was going to meet briefly (more like a photo op) with the governor of Kentucky on Feb. 20. I have not been able to locate it again but will look some more. But, if you were the governor of KY, wouldn't you want to meet with Rodger before he was booted? Note that one of the towns on Long Island had "Kimberly Kappenberg Day" last week (which I took as evidence that her days were numbered).

The "3 straight losses for one tribe" is, as far as I know, total rumor. I have no idea what the source for it is. The only reason that I give it any credence is that, prior to S1, there was a similar unverifiable rumor that said one contestant won four straight ICs -- which proved to be true.

colbysincharge 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-11-00, 04:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail colbysincharge Click to send private message to colbysincharge Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "slight clarification"
Jeff's spear. remember Jeff was making a wooden spear and Mike took over. What was jeff going to do with a spear? sit on it?
From my newly purchased guide book.
"choose your weapon", contestants will take a cue from the aborigones when it comes to catching food, spears, for instance will be handy for catching feral pigs.
"the unprotected intruders", contestants can eat feral pigs. They are the outback's version of rats. food will have to be kept in trees or a high place so the pigs dont get it.Given the chance, they will nose around a campsite until they find and eat every last every last edible product. perhaps...there camp is raided and the pig is stabbed trying to get away.
How would they gut, bleed, skin, and cook a pig in these conditions. and think of the mess it would make and the predators the smell would attract. only a knife and rope? no refrigeration, no spit, contaminated water to wash it with. it sounds easier than it actually would be to eat it.
more to come...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •