The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S11- State of the Spoiling- Finale Edition"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-09-05, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S11- State of the Spoiling- Finale Edition"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-05 AT 03:52 PM (EST)

SURVIVOR 11 EPISODE 14- The Finale

Previously on Survivor....the car curse continues as Cindy exclaims "screw the curse" and tries to get the best of both worlds, the car and the money. Hey, at least she got the car and there were no guarantees that if she gave up the car she would win the money, right? To see where her head is at now, check out Cindy's comments from The Early Show.

We are down to the final 4 and what is sure to be a dramatic episode on Sunday night. 2 Immunity challenges, 3 tribal councils, 59 million viewers tuning in to see which man will win the toughest most grueling Survivor season yet!

Oh wait, let me back up a minute. Who is left in the final 4? Lydia the underdog fishmonger who Probst himself thought wouldn't make it through the first week because she came to the game wearing jeans...Rafe the gay Mormon who the other girls in the final 4 consider him as "just one of the girls"...Steph who while she talks trash as good as any man, just can't bring herself to blowing snot rockets because it is too low class and disgusting...and Danni who is as tall and skinny as a bean pole and though a self proclaimed "tomboy" she is all woman. Does it count if a tomboy wins the toughest Survivor yet?

If you have been following along with the spoiling all season, then you will know that after the first episode Veruca Salt in her thread "The Players, the Game, and the Editing" pegged that the winner of S11 would indeed be a woman based on the theme of strength vs endurance. Remember the tough time the men had on the 11 mile hike?

SeeBS misdirection
1. A surprise from a local family quickly shakes up the Final Four in a traditional Maya ceremony. Later, a surprise thunderstorm sets the Survivors wondering if a decision they made upset the Maya gods.

2. Two Survivors question their alliance and agree on who should be eliminated. Will this decision work to their advantage?

3. With only three days left, the Final Four face off in an intense battle to make it to the end. Who will outwit, outlast and outplay to be become the Sole Survivor?

Not much discussion has taken place in this thread yet, but Tribephyl wanted to make sure to facilitate this as he has all year.

Immunity Challenge #1- The Super Maze

The players each have their own color:
Steph- Yellow (Nakum's old tribe color)
Rafe- Red (The merge color)
Lydia- Teal (Yaxha's old tribe color)
Danni- Brown/Black (hmmmm, has no tribal color)

They take off in a flash to race around the maze:

collecting ladder rungs of their own color, and by the size of the maze and the height of the temple, it looks to be quite a few rungs...

Who is best suited to win this? How about a dead giveaway by CBS- RAFE? At the end of last episode when showing the previews it was clear that Rafe was wearing the immunity necklace at the F4 tribal council. (Oh Maya!)

Thanks to The Black Mamba who posted the pic from a vidcap off their VCR at the end of the East Coast update thread.

So who is the 15th person voted out of the tribe?

You got it, Lydia! You can see more of the preview vidcaps here in a thread started by FlowerPower. Thanks FP for starting most of those threads for us this season.

With the final 3 of Rafe, Steph, and Danni it is time to take a walk down Mayan Memory lane and visit our fallen comrades. (Note: What is said is purely fictional and based on the writers point of view. Any remarks that might actually come from the final 3 contestants have not been spoiled and will remain a mystery until sunday night.)

Danni: Poor Jim, he tore his bicep and never had a chance, glad to have known you, even if for a few days.

Rafe: I wanted Morgan in my early alliance, but *poof she just disappeared.

Steph: Brianna was so not memorable, all the viewers will remember about this season is me!

Danni: Brooke was a really cool chick, but we needed to keep the guys around for their strength.

Rafe: I wish I had a chance to have gotten to know Blake, he was some serious eye candy.

Steph: No viewers will remember Margaret, I am their favorite.

Danni: Brian really loved the game of survivor, it was so sad to see him go.

Rafe: Amy was one tough chick, and she sure had some great stories too.

Steph: Brandon is easily forgotten by the viewers, they will after all remember only me.

Danni: Bobby Jon is a strong man and was a good tribemate, I'll never forget him.

Rafe: Jamie played a good game until he got pyscho on us.

Steph: I don't know if it was Gary Hawkins or Gary Hogeboom, but I don't care, even with a famous ex-QB all the viewers will remember from this season is me.

Danni: He was sure fun to have around, very entertaining.

Rafe: I won't miss the naked Judd.

Steph: He called me a scumbag, pfft, go figure. He along with all of america will remember me when this is over.

Rafe: And the car curse continues, I told Cindy she should have given us each a car.

Danni: You know I would have Rafe, you can trust me...

Steph: Lydia was always so jealous of me, and she should be, after this game is over she will be a nobody again and I will be who everyone remembers...

Challenge #2
The final challenge is almost always one of endurance. Tooth of Time has provided some very good and reliable spoiler information all season. In fact she also has said that Danni will win the final immunity and choose to take Steph with her and boot Rafe. This is also something the editing revealed last night when Danni said to Rafe "If I were to win the final immunity I would take you with me to the final 2 even if I didn't have a chance to win the game." (or something like that)

Danni wins immunity (this is a recrap photo for example purpose only):

takes Steph with her to face the jury:

So the 16th person voted out of the game is:

Rafe.

So how will the jury vote? Discussion is ongoing in this thread and here as well. Will Judd deliver a hard pounding "crocdiles and howler monkey" speech in true Sue Hawk fashion? Many are predicting a tight 4-3 or 5-2 vote.

If Geekboy is correct, they may have given this away on Regis this morning. ONe thing we do know that CBS spoiled:

And the winner of Survivor Guatemala, the toughest survivor ever...the girl with the boys name Danni!!!

Don't forget to cast your own vote once the vote thread gets started. Thanks to all the posters who have contributed here at SB, we had another fun spoiling season. For those already looking ahead to S12, you might want to read what Chill One has to say. More good news is that Jeff Probst has signed on to two more seasons of survivor!

SOTS is provided by SurvivorBlows.com as a service to our readers. The purpose of this post is to consolidate the threads in the Spoiler Forum pertaining to this week's episode. Feel free to reply to this post if you feel that a theory you support was not adequately represented in this message. Please use this thread for unified discussion of all topics as we approach the next episode.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S11- State of the Spoiling- Fin... Flowerpower 12-09-05 1
 RE: S11- State of the Spoiling- Fin... Brownroach 12-09-05 2
 RE: S11- State of the Spoiling- Fin... RudyRules 12-09-05 3
 RE: S11- State of the Spoiling- Fin... emydi 12-09-05 4
 RE: S11- State of the Spoiling- Fin... strid333 12-09-05 5
 RE: S11- State of the Spoiling- Fin... michel 12-09-05 6
 RE: S11- State of the Spoiling- Fin... applejack93 12-09-05 7
 Wow! AyaK 12-09-05 8
 RE: S11- State of the Spoiling- Fin... Scarlett O Hara 12-09-05 9
   RE: S11- State of the Spoiling- Fin... toad8098 12-10-05 10
 RE: S11- State of the Spoiling- Fin... Surviette 12-10-05 11
 RE: S11- State of the Spoiling- Fin... dreamerbeliever 12-10-05 12
 RE: S11- State of the Spoiling- Fin... VerucaSalt 12-10-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-05, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S11- State of the Spoiling- Finale Edition"
WOOOOOHOOOOOO! In a word, KO, PERFECT! Just icing on the cake! Very smart, funny, and cuts to the chase! Another fabulous SOTS by our resident pro!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-05, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S11- State of the Spoiling- Finale Edition"
Brilliant and hilarious, KO! Love the walk down memory lane.

Any remarks that might actually come from the final 3 contestants have not been spoiled and will remain a mystery until sunday night.

I think Stephenie's remembrances of contestants past have been unduly spoiled in your SOTS.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-05, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S11- State of the Spoiling- Finale Edition"
WELL Done KO! VERY funny and informative at the same time!

Thanks to all the SOTS posters this year. They were exceptional.

Feliz Navidad to one and all!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-05, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S11- State of the Spoiling- Finale Edition"
AWESOME job KT

and for everyone else that did a SOTS this Season GREAT WORK!!!

I don't know, maybe I'll come out of "retirement" to do an S12 SOTS, who knows....

Handcrafted by RollDdice
NFL Playoff Places Poll in OT Sports Come join!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-09-05, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S11- State of the Spoiling- Finale Edition"
That was a funny SOTS!

Three is the perfect number.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-05, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S11- State of the Spoiling- Finale Edition"
Bravo! Very nice job!

applejack93 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-09-05, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail applejack93 Click to send private message to applejack93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S11- State of the Spoiling- Finale Edition"
Fantastic! What a great way to finidh the season!

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-05, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Wow!"
Great SOTS, and lightning-fast, too. What more could anyone ask for?

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-09-05, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S11- State of the Spoiling- Finale Edition"
KO_F, you sure do have a way with words! It was Priceless! Loved it!

... and who will they all remember ...

toad8098 199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-10-05, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toad8098 Click to send private message to toad8098 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S11- State of the Spoiling- Finale Edition"
I wonder how the voting will go. 6-1 again??

Rafe - Danni
Lydia - Danni
Cindy - Danni
Judd - Danni
Gary - Danni
Jamie - either one
Bobby Jon - Steph

Surviette 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-10-05, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surviette Click to send private message to Surviette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S11- State of the Spoiling- Finale Edition"
Well done! Nice tribute.....I think! Happy Holidays!

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-10-05, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S11- State of the Spoiling- Finale Edition"
Great SOTS KO and a fantastic way to wrap up the season! Outstanding job everyone who did a SOTS during the season. These do make it so much easier for us lazy bums who want the spoiler info handed to us on a silver platter. Bravo!

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-10-05, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S11- State of the Spoiling- Finale Edition"
KO an exceptional SOTS for the finale!

Thank you and all the other SOTS writers for making a hard job look relatively easy (when we all know it is not!)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •