The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 14 Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-09-05, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 14 Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-05 AT 09:13 AM (EST)

Courtesy of Survivor Fever, and we've got to sets of vidcaps here. First the preview:

And here are some promo vidcaps:

Well, the ep 14, F4 superchallenge is the old maze challenge...
Okay, the Survivors start from afar at a starting line and have to run to the entrance of the maze. The enormous maze is constructed all around a tower where the Survivors have to retrieve X amount of triangular/oblong/colored pieces and then deposit them at the tower and perhaps build something with them.

We know that Lydia is blue:

...and Rafe is red:

...and Steph is yellow:

...and I think that Danni is black, note her color is noted on the band that they are wearing around their right wrists...

Note that Rafe is the only one seen with multiple retrieved pieces and he's the only one seen up in the tower, here:

Could Rafe have retrieved all of his pieces and he's there to assemble them and win it? We know that he has a final 2 deal with Danni, so perhaps Danni does not have to win this one???

Note the words "Mistake Free" printed over the above caps of Rafe and this one here:

Will Rafe run a "mistake free" challenge and win?

We know Rafe will win this because of these:

He's got the IN on! CBS just confirms it for us...

Note this pic of Steph:

There is also the word favorite over the caps of Steph....is Steph our "favorite loser?

The word "underdog" is over the caps of Lydia(that's an understatement!}, and the word "determined" is over the caps of Danni.

Rafe is going to win the maze IC. Danni isn't going anywhere, and I guess Rafe feels that if Steph wins the final IC that she'd take him, and he feels that if Danni were to win that she'd take him as well, and perhaps Danni is banking on that strategy as well, Rafe would take her to the F2, and so would Steph? This rationale could lead to Rafe's HUGE mistake, and we all know how EPMB loves his irony, right emy?

So long, Lydia....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 14 Vidcaps emydi 12-09-05 1
   RE: Ep 14 Vidcaps Brownroach 12-09-05 2
   RE: Ep 14 Vidcaps Wallflower66 12-09-05 3
       RE: Ep 14 Vidcaps Brownroach 12-09-05 5
           voting parchment michel 12-09-05 7
       RE: Ep 14 Vidcaps Bravehart 12-11-05 17
 RE: Ep 14 Vidcaps Loquatrix 12-09-05 4
   RE: Ep 14 Vidcaps Brownroach 12-09-05 6
       RE: Ep 14 Vidcaps samboohoo 12-09-05 8
           RE: Ep 14 Vidcaps Loquatrix 12-11-05 16
 RE: Ep 14 Vidcaps texcanldy 12-10-05 9
 Evictee shirt Chez 12-10-05 10
   RE: Evictee shirt Flowerpower 12-10-05 11
       RE: Evictee shirt Georgianna 12-11-05 12
           RE: Evictee shirt Flowerpower 12-11-05 13
               RE: Evictee shirt Georgianna 12-11-05 14
                   RE: Evictee shirt Flowerpower 12-11-05 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-05, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 14 Vidcaps"
Yes, irony will be all over Rafe's boot...I really wish he'd win this..it's Rob C/Jenna for me all over again with a crazy person as F2 LOSER!!

Oh, BR, I saw in the East Coast Thread that you did not think that cap 38 and others showed Jiffy's finger, it does..I watched it several times very slowly on my TIVO and the camera is showing only him as he is looking at the vote...then he says "and the 15th person voted off SG is" and he starts to turn over the parchment to show the F4 and the camera switches to Jiffy's Pt. of view and when the "D" is shown he already has the parchment paper showing to the F4 and he is holding it up with his pinky or something...they do not show any letters...I know this is hard to believe with Rafe sitting there with the IN on in plain sight UGH!!

Handcrafted by RollDdice
NFL Playoff Places Poll in OT Sports Come join!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-05, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 14 Vidcaps"
I don't think that thing is a "D" but I don't think it can be Jeff's finger either, which is what I thought you were saying. It's probably an effect from the lighting.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-09-05, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 14 Vidcaps"
You're right, emydi. Check out Scribe's Oasis http://www.aimoo.com/forum/postview.cfm?id=627599&CategoryID=394635&startcat=1&ThreadID=2358851 (8th vid cap down) and it clearly shows Jeff's finger and the shadow against the parchment.

12-09-05, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 14 Vidcaps"
Yes! It's very obvious with the animation, not so much with the still cap. Sorry, emi.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-05, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "voting parchment"
I'm the one that started that letter idea and now seeing it in animation, it is clear it was a finger and a shadow. Sorry to have wasted time going on a tangent like that, but I only had the vidcap until now.

Bravehart 264 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-11-05, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravehart Click to send private message to Bravehart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Ep 14 Vidcaps"
It's interesting to note that when I just went to this site I could not view cap #8.

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-09-05, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 14 Vidcaps"
It's funny that they have to import close-ups of Rafe from some other Tribal Council (caps 45 and 46) because they can't show him in close-up from THIS Tribal Council since he has the Immunity Necklace on. And then they go ahead and show him sitting there wearing the necklace anyway.

Even the most average of Average Viewers will have spotted that, surely? I don't get why they're being so obvious with the information this time.

12-09-05, 02:57 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Ep 14 Vidcaps"
Even the most average of Average Viewers will have spotted that, surely?

I don't think so, Loquatrix, it went by too fast. In the second that it took me to register that they were showing the F4 TC I tried to notice who had the necklace on and I missed it.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-05, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep 14 Vidcaps"
Exactly. I had to go back to the Tivo and slomo it.

Icey bounced my Dicey

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-05, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ep 14 Vidcaps"
So what that tells us is that EPMB just isn't concerned that people will Tivo and slomo it. Since he knows we do this, presumably his attitude is "Well, they enjoy figuring that stuff out, so let's give them something to play with... and let's keep flagrantly bamboozling the far greater portion of the audience that really doesn't watch in order to figure out the outcome, but just to enjoy the game as it progresses, and who therefore won't notice our editing tricks."

Plays quite neatly to both audiences, really, doesn't it. It has to be deliberate. This is one of the greatest television-making crews of all time; they don't do this stuff by mistake.

I can't help but feel they've been even more blatant than usual this time around, though. I mean, showing us the immunity necklace in the final four is pretty brazen of them, given that they know people like us will vidcap it. I almost feel as though they're deliberately doing these things for OUR entertainment!

texcanldy 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-10-05, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail texcanldy Click to send private message to texcanldy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep 14 Vidcaps"
Ok is it me or what? Are they giving us the winner in Cap # 21? I know that Rafe and Lydia's colors are off but it just seems a little obvious the way they have Danni's set away from the others.

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-10-05, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Evictee shirt"
In vidcaps 48-50 I think we get a glimpse of the shirt of the person voted off. It looks pink or red. Since Rafe(red shirt) has the IN, this seems like further evidence the person is Lydia (pink shirt).

12-10-05, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Evictee shirt"
In vidcaps 48-50 I think we get a glimpse of the shirt of the person voted off. It looks pink or red. Since Rafe(red shirt) has the IN, this seems like further evidence the person is Lydia (pink shirt).

Wow! Great catch there Chez, I'd say you are SO right! That sure looks like Lydia's pink shirt in those vidcaps with the torch snuffing! Having the vidcaps with the IN around Rafe's neck at TC cements the fact that Rafe indeed wins immunity, this is proof that Lydia is the F4 boot! Great job!

Georgianna 514 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-05, 03:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georgianna Click to send private message to Georgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Evictee shirt"
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-05 AT 03:43 AM (EST)

FP,

First of all, may I offer a belated ‘Thank You’ for your expression of confidence in my eventual ability to look at a VidCap and see what you and the other talented regulars here see.

I’m afraid that I don’t share that confidence, but the words of encouragement were really appreciated.

So, fool that I am, I’ll venture this: my last attempt to save Lydia from what everyone else here seems to feel is her certain fate. I swear, sometimes I think that I’m the only short, forty-plus (and plus, and plus) female klutz with a hell of a lot of gall, “big” hair too cropped to braid, a drawer filled with little white tees and a closet full of little blue jeans on this board …

Anyway …

I’ m not so sure that the torch being snuffed in the VidCaps in this thread is being snuffed in Episode 14. Or even in Guatemala.

Because the snuffer used in the snuffing depicted is a different snuffer than the snuffer that has been snuffing the fire out of hapless Survivors in this season’s snuffings: Episode 13, Episode 10, Episode 7, Episode 6, Episode 4, Episode 3, Episode 2.

Of course, the alligator-shaped one could just be worn out. Or Judd could be wiring it for sound and bite …

And it would be just like Lydia to manage to be snuffed by an unimaginative, second-fiddle, cone-headed snuffer!

But wait …

12-11-05, 09:17 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Evictee shirt"
I’ m not so sure that the torch being snuffed in the VidCaps in this thread is being snuffed in Episode 14. Or even in Guatemala.

...See, Georgiana! I knew you'd get the hang of this vidcap thing! You are dead on right! That is NOT Lydia there, as that is not the snuffer for S11. No way! GREAT JOB!

Georgianna 514 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-05, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georgianna Click to send private message to Georgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Evictee shirt"
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-05 AT 01:25 PM (EST)

FP,

Wow! I'm on a roll! One ...

But, I think that it's probably a very bittersweet ...one. Because, try as mightily as I have, I can think of no reason for CBS's substitution of vintage shots for those of Rafe and the Snuffer of Episode 14 other than that Lydia was sitting in front of Rafe's left shoulder and that her face (See the Cap of Morgan's boot/Episode 2), not her shirt, formed the backdrop for the latter's fiery meal.

So now I have only my blissful ignorance of the Spanish language to fall back on. And I have to watch this evening's spectacle with a Cancer!

Fortunately, there's also a full bottle of Bailey's in the house.

Thanks again for everything you do to make this place both challenging and a lot of fun,

G

12-11-05, 04:47 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Evictee shirt"
Thanks again for everything you do to make this place both challenging and a lot of fun

Right back attcha, G!

fp

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •