The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I still think Mirna is the prettiest!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

LanaMarjh 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-07-04, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LanaMarjh Click to send private message to LanaMarjh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I still think Mirna is the prettiest!"
Mirna is the prettiest armenian I've ever seen! she's a;sp smart and assertive! good for her! forget about christie and nikki.. tipical lookng. i'm tired of those kinds of faces..

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I still think Mirna is the pret... dabo 09-07-04 1
 White turtleneck... IceCat 09-07-04 2
   Classy Mirna venomousveins 09-07-04 3
   psssst! moonbaby 09-07-04 4
       oh dear... IceCat 09-07-04 5
           RE: oh dear... tokenbro 09-07-04 6
               Yeah Right! LanaMarjh 09-07-04 7
                   OK, you two... IceCat 09-07-04 8
                       As I was saying..... venomousveins 09-08-04 9
 Oh totally! AMAI 09-08-04 10
 RE: Ugly ! foonermints 09-08-04 11
   RE: Ugly ! teesosh 09-08-04 14
 RE: I still think Mirna is the pret... PhillyDon 09-08-04 12
   RE: I still think Mirna is the pret... Bebo 09-08-04 13
 RE: I still think Mirna is the pret... ElroyJetson 09-08-04 15
 RE: I still think Mirna is the pret... SurvivorBlows 09-08-04 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-07-04, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I still think Mirna is the prettiest!"
Yep, she's real good with the lipstick.

SMILES ARE FREE

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-04, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "White turtleneck..."
'nuff said...

venomousveins 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-07-04, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail venomousveins Click to send private message to venomousveins Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Classy Mirna"
Those BIG, beautiful eyes.... and the that way she smiled and calmly stood up to the belligerent PUNK, Colin...."I'll stay right here, and YOU can do whatever the hell you want to!".... in looks OR in character, there's NO similarity between her and Christie. I think Christie is a TOAD.... just Google one up (an actual amphibian) and put her ugly mug next to it... see what you think!!!!!!!! Arf!!! Bow wow!!!!!!

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-04, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "psssst!"
That was Phil. You need to look ABOVE the neck sometimes

09-07-04, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "oh dear..."
gawd...

*runs off to get the industrial strength Visine*

tokenbro 15 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-04, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tokenbro Click to send private message to tokenbro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: oh dear..."
Get a hold of yourself, give your head a shake!that chick is the ugliest thing I 've seen on a reality show in a long time . What are you amish ? Did you just get a TV? Welcome to the west, she couldn't pull on at a bar at closing time.

LanaMarjh 18 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-04, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LanaMarjh Click to send private message to LanaMarjh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Yeah Right!"
I'm gonna stay with that and you can say whatever the hell you wanna say! hahah! Get a life! definitely you suck...

09-07-04, 11:27 PM (EST)
8. "OK, you two..."
The Board Guidelines are very clear about not bashing fellow visitors to the message board.

Bash the contestants all you want but don't bash each other.

venomousveins 36 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-04, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail venomousveins Click to send private message to venomousveins Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "As I was saying....."
Anybody hungry for some flies???????

I actually think the one on the RIGHT is CUTER.........

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-08-04, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Oh totally!"
Most Armenians make a dog's behind look beautiful.

Mirna is more of a monkey's behind, with the pink, ya know?

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-04, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ugly !"
It's all the Bile that smears the Smirk on Meerna's puss and makes her Vile.

teesosh 26 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-04, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teesosh Click to send private message to teesosh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ugly !"
Yep. And that Christie is The Sweetest Little Angel to ever grace the airwaves. Colin is one lucky dude to have found such a charmer.

I wish I had a still photo of her giving him that nasty "SHUT-YOUR-UGLY-FACE-I'M-EATING-THIS-CRAP-AS-FAST-AS-I-CAN!" look that she made during the caviar-fest. What an absolute HAG!

PhillyDon 26 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-04, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyDon Click to send private message to PhillyDon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I still think Mirna is the prettiest!"
>Mirna is the prettiest armenian I've ever seen!

Guess that's kinda like saying someone is the best male synchronized swimmer in the pool

"I'm PhillyDon and I approve this post."

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-04, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I still think Mirna is the prettiest!"
Guess that's kinda like saying someone is the best male synchronized swimmer in the pool

*SNORT*

This is what happens when posters start complimentary threads in Bashers. Enjoy.

If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-08-04, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: I still think Mirna is the prettiest!"
Welcome, students, to a new semester at Amazing Race Jr. High! We can't all be athletes, but we can all be athletic supporters.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-04, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I still think Mirna is the prettiest!"
Wrong forum, locking

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •