The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What game do Shay and Larissa think..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Estee 56941 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-21-07, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What game do Shay and Larissa think..."
From their latest attempt at strategy, it's starting to look like Big Brother with an assist from Jerri. 'This time, let's try hiding the beef jerky...'

And it looks like Mo'nique is the only host who doesn't review footage (other than the Chenbot). Figures. Schatar was arguably overdue to go (not learning anything and proud of it) and her own karma came back to bite her, but that particular false accusation dragged Darra down with her.

I don't think we're going to see a reversal -- 'Now that I've seen the tape, I've told the bus to make a U-turn' -- but it looks like this little game is going to haunt the Wondertwins for a while. You could probably argue for Tiffany as being their punishment, except that it'll drag the entire house down. Blondes first: if Tiffany turns out to be the judge, is there any way Brooke can win the next challenge?

Oh, well -- at least we finally saw a host make the right move: good, classy work by Mo'nique in giving Leilene the rings back, although Saph's boots are a lost cause. (Poor Saph. Talk about your bad weeks...) Now let's see if she can make the next one by giving the former Bootz a pair of size 8s, applied directly to the rear.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 What game do Shay and Larissa think...   Estee     05-21-07       
   RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t...   Snidget     05-21-07     1  
     RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t...   Magnolia_Rocker     05-21-07     2  
         RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t...   Magnolia_Rocker     05-21-07     3  
         RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t...   Snidget     05-21-07     4  
   Shatar emails VH1   Snidget     05-21-07     5  
     RE: Shatar emails VH1   Estee     05-21-07     6  
   RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t...   eire_heart74     05-21-07     7  
   RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t...   ginger     05-21-07     8  
     RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t...   Snidget     05-21-07     9  
     Minor warning.   Estee     05-21-07     10  
         RE: Minor warning.   ginger     05-22-07     12  
     RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t...   eire_heart74     05-21-07     11  
         RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t...   ginger     05-22-07     13  
             RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t...   toddE     05-22-07     14  
                 RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t...   Magnolia_Rocker     05-23-07     15  
                     RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t...   toddE     05-23-07     16  
                         RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t...   ginger     05-29-07     20  
   RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t...   BriarRosie     05-24-07     17  
     RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t...   maryellennaco     05-28-07     18  
         RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t...   Estee     05-28-07     19  
             RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t...   ginger     05-29-07     21  
                 RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t...   Magnolia_Rocker     05-30-07     22  
                     RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t...   ohmyheck     05-30-07     23  
                         RE: What game do Shay and Larissa t...   Kina70     06-02-07     24  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •