The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Judd's TV Guide interview"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-08-05, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Judd's TV Guide interview"
Some might take this as spoilerish. It is good for a laugh or two.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Insider/?cmsGuid=%7B4828EACF-3919-482C-8229-870CAFEDEB13%7D

Here are a couple of my favorites.

TVGuide.com: I saw you had a twin brother in the Febreze commercial. It was confusing for a minute.

Judd: My friend at work said the same thing. He actually grew a beard because he knew I was growing a beard, too. I did a double take, too, like, "What the hell am I doing there?"

TVGuide.com: What does your daughter think of your Survivor run?

Judd: At first, she wasn't a fan, so she didn't get into the game. But now she loves it. Sometimes at school when the kids say, "Wow, I can't believe your daddy was naked last night," she probably gets a little embarrassed. But she's used to me, she knows how I am.

TVGuide.com: What's next for you?

Judd: Got to wake up and go to work tomorrow morning. I'm not a million dollars richer, so the only way I'm going to make money is to be on a TV show where I can win the money. I don't have the brains to do anything else.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Judd's TV Guide interview justwrong 12-08-05 1
   RE: Judd's TV Guide interview Booted 12-08-05 3
       You know what....Judd ain't so bad.... emydi 12-08-05 4
 RE: Judd's TV Guide interview sorgee 12-08-05 2
   RE: Judd's TV Guide interview Elaine0 12-08-05 5
       RE: Judd's TV Guide interview Outfrontgirl 12-08-05 6
           RE: Judd's TV Guide interview Brownroach 12-08-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

justwrong 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-08-05, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justwrong Click to send private message to justwrong Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Judd's TV Guide interview"
my work's firewall won't allow me to load tvguide.com any chance someone can post the whole thing, or a link to it hosted somewhere else?

Booted 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-08-05, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Booted Click to send private message to Booted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Judd's TV Guide interview"
Here it is:

On last week's Survivor: Guatemala, Judd Sergeant IV saw the doorway to a million dollars close in his face when his alliance mates decided to pull a switcheroo and evict him. The 34-year-old Ridgefield, N.J., hotel doorman didn't exactly take his torch-snuffing well, calling the five remaining players "scumbags" and then expressing his hope that they would be eaten by (ouch) crocodiles. TVGuide.com spoke with the outspoken Judd to find out if he's ready to eat his words, or if he's still full of spite. Here's a hint: If your name is Stephenie, you might want to watch your back.

TVGuide.com: You were pretty funny this season. Are you like that in real life?
Judd Sergeant IV: Oh, yes, I am! Better.

TVGuide.com: Did you ever consider stand-up as a career?
Judd: I'm not that good.

TVGuide.com: OK, now I have to get into the touchy subject of you calling everybody "scumbags."
Judd: I have no regrets whatsoever. Not even the slightest regret.

TVGuide.com: You don't think you overreacted a little?
Judd: Not even close.

TVGuide.com: Really. Don't you think you would have done the same thing they did?
Judd: No. I wouldn't have done the same thing at all. I thought Stephenie had my back; I sure had hers the whole game. Why was she listening to someone who wasn't even in her alliance? She should have blocked it all out.

TVGuide.com: But alliances are made to be broken on this show.
Judd: Yeah, but not when you've taken somebody on so many rewards and they promise you final two. Come on, you're a scumbag.

TVGuide.com: Even Danni, who was just sort of a pawn in this whole thing?
Judd: Aw, she's a scumbag, too.

TVGuide.com: Really?
Judd: Hell, yeah!

TVGuide.com: I thought she was just trying to save herself any which way she could.
Judd: She was trying to save herself. It's a game, I give her credit. The whole thing was, Stephenie had the iron hand, she could have changed that whole game around. I wouldn't be sitting here talking to you if she just stuck with me like she said she would. What I was saying when I was talking to Lydia : I was just trying to make her comfortable because she was the one going. Stephenie should have never agreed with what Danni was saying.

TVGuide.com: So, making Lydia feel comfortable was different than lying?
Judd: I wasn't lying. I never dropped any names when discussing the strongest two players. I could have meant anybody.

TVGuide.com: Why did you decide to align with Stephenie in the first place? She's a strong player — did you want to go to the final two with her?
Judd: Absolutely, without a doubt.

TVGuide.com: Do you think you would have had a chance?
Judd: Absolutely. This is her second time playing the game. I'd loved to have gone to the final two with her. I would have done anything to take her to the final two. That, to me, would have been a nice victory.

TVGuide.com: Do you think you would have had Gary's vote? He seemed unhappy that you lied about where the immunity idol was hidden.
Judd: I definitely think I would have had Gary's vote. Except for that one incident, me and Gary never talked any game talk. We just did our thing — got our wood, got our water — and never argued or tried to talk strategy. It was great. You talk about me lying, he lied the whole game! Another thing that happened with Gary was that Rafe was feeding him lies about me. Somebody wanted to turn him against me.

TVGuide.com: Seems to be a lot of sneaky stuff going on....
Judd: That's Survivor, it happens every year. This isn't the first time, kid.

TVGuide.com: Were you prepared for that when you were first going on the show?
Judd: Oh, yeah! I still don't think I lied, but everybody else did.

TVGuide.com: You lied about the immunity idol. Just a little.
Judd: Just a little bit!

TVGuide.com: A little "gray-ish" lie.
Judd: That was competition, you know? I can't even go into what I think it was.

TVGuide.com: In your exit interview, you said you had a lot of words for the final two. Can we expect to hear a lot more from you at the finale ?
Judd: I'm just going to be myself, brutally honest. I'm not going to tell them that if I see them "stuck in the desert," I won't give them water or something — I'm not going to be like the other lady — but I'm going to give it to 'em. It's coming right from my heart.

TVGuide.com: Come on, you did wish that they'd get eaten by crocodiles.
Judd: Of course, I did.

TVGuide.com: Maybe you didn't mean death, but just a little bodily harm?
Judd: Yeah. If they did get bit really bad, I guess I would be the only one left. Even though I got voted out, maybe they'd ask me to come back. I'd be the winner!

TVGuide.com: By default.
Judd: By default, yeah.

TVGuide.com: Would you do another Survivor?
Judd: Absolutely. I'd do it tomorrow!

TVGuide.com: I saw you had a twin brother in the Febreze commercial. It was confusing for a minute.
Judd: My friend at work said the same thing. He actually grew a beard because he knew I was growing a beard, too. I did a double take, too, like, "What the hell am I doing there?"

TVGuide.com: I'd love to see you guys together on something.
Judd: He's the only one who could possibly handle it, out of all my friends. Once they make a "Survivor: Twins," that will be cool.

TVGuide.com: You have Jamie and his brother....
Judd: That's right. And Cindy and Mindy. They think I'm the rough and loud one. Wait till you get a hold of my brother! Woo-hoo, that's a show in itself.

TVGuide.com: Your wife is a beautiful woman. How did you meet her?
Judd: I met her in first grade.

TVGuide.com: Wow, that's amazing!
Judd: That's right. When she brushed her hair, I used to collect the hair and put it in an envelope. We're two peas in a pod.

TVGuide.com: What does your daughter think of your Survivor run?
Judd: At first, she wasn't a fan, so she didn't get into the game. But now she loves it. Sometimes at school when the kids say, "Wow, I can't believe your daddy was naked last night," she probably gets a little embarrassed. But she's used to me, she knows how I am.

TVGuide.com: You lost a ton of weight. Did you keep it off?
Judd: I lost 45 pounds and have gained about 13 back. A lot of that's water weight.

TVGuide.com: Were there any other players, besides the five remaining ones, that you don't want to have anything to do with?
Judd: Um, no. my first Nakum tribe, I just did my own thing, I never really made friends with anybody over there. I didn't make enemies, either. Jim's telling everybody that I poisoned his water — and he believes it, too.

TVGuide.com: But you wouldn't do something like that.
Judd: No. I wouldn't even know how to do that!

TVGuide.com: What's next for you?
Judd: Got to wake up and go to work tomorrow morning. I'm not a million dollars richer, so the only way I'm going to make money is to be on a TV show where I can win the money. I don't have the brains to do anything else.

TVGuide.com: I don't know about that. You're underestimating yourself.
Judd: Oh, no, I'm just saying Survivor was the perfect opportunity. I'll still be opening doors at 7 am tomorrow morning. If you want to come by, I'll just keep opening and closing them for you.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-08-05, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "You know what....Judd ain't so bad....."
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-05 AT 03:55 PM (EST)

Yeah, he lied about the idol but he didn't betray like Steph did...

I think he'd be interesting to talk to....more interesting than most on this cast...and

he'd fit in here fine!!

They think I'm the rough and loud one. Wait till you get a hold of my brother! Woo-hoo, that's a show in itself.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-08-05, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Judd's TV Guide interview"
"TVGuide.com: What's next for you?

Judd: Got to wake up and go to work tomorrow morning. I'm not a million dollars richer, so the only way I'm going to make money is to be on a TV show where I can win the money. I don't have the brains to do anything else."

sigh. truer words have never been uttered...

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-08-05, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Judd's TV Guide interview"
truer words have never been uttered

He confirmed that when he thought it was him on the family moments clip after he was voted off.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-05, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Judd's TV Guide interview"
ROFL at you guys ...
Actually I get why he thinks the idol lie is different. He saw finding the idol as a type of treasure hunt challenge where it's fair to throw people on the wrong scent. That is not the same as telling someone you have your back to the F2 and betraying that, which he did not do. He did not take Gary's offer to dump Jamie and Cindy and realign with Gary and Danni. I don't think Judd broke any promises.

Re the interview:
I lost 45 pounds and have gained about 13 back. A lot of that's water weight.

Um yeah, Judd, it's called BEER. Calling it water while not totally untrue is one of those little fib things ...

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-05, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Judd's TV Guide interview"
Actually I get why he thinks the idol lie is different. He saw finding the idol as a type of treasure hunt challenge where it's fair to throw people on the wrong scent. That is not the same as telling someone you have your back to the F2 and betraying that, which he did not do.

I agree. Now if only he could articulate that even half as well as you did...

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •