The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official SurvivorBlows.com Episode 4 Prediction..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-11-00, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official SurvivorBlows.com Episode 4 Prediction..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-11-00 AT 00:19 AM (EST)

OK, well, here we go again... a chance to either avenge lost week's loss and raise our record to 3-1, or a chance to drop our record to 2-2... well, at least we're willing to give it a shot, unlike some other websites apparently.

Here goes...

- For whatever reason -- be it due to the wildfire sapping their strength, Tina or Bitchell dragging them down, Kieth food poisoning 'em all, all the nights of wild outback sex sapping their strength (anyone here ever hear Wade Boggs theory on that?), etc. -- Ogawhore manages to lose both the reward and immunity challenges this week.

- Kucha manages to win even with Rodger due to the fact that at least one of the challenges will allow him to sit on the sidelines and watch, or do very little (a la Colleen getting carried on a stretcher in the first series)

- Kucha seems to be eating better and will likely be much stronger than Ogawhore -- especially if whatever the meat is that goes with all that blood on Michael's face gets into kucha's mouths before at least one of the challenges

- We don't like Jerri's Kids.

So something happens... yada, yada, yada... big surprise, yada, yada, yada... and TINA goes packing and heads are hanging low in the Doritos marketing department Friday morning.

There, it's done -- is it posted early enough this week for all of you?

-SB

PS For those in the Doritos "Tina, The Official Spokeshick" Fantasy games, a reminder to get your picks in by 7PM EST

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official SurvivorBlows.com Epis... Mahaloth 11-11-00 1
   RE: Official SurvivorBlows.com Epis... plumbnutz 11-11-00 2
       RE: There's no place like home... castaway 11-11-00 3
 RE: Official SurvivorBlows.com Epis... SurvivorBlows 11-11-00 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Mahaloth 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-11-00, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mahaloth Click to send private message to Mahaloth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows.com Episode 4 Prediction..."
Yes, quite early enough. Oh, and sorry for getting snippy last week about the late prediction. I must be catching "Al Gore" disease.

plumbnutz 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-11-00, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail plumbnutz Click to send private message to plumbnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows.com Episode 4 Prediction..."
I concur plenty early this week. Tina seems 2 b the most likely
bootie in ep4.

castaway 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-11-00, 03:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail castaway Click to send private message to castaway Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: There's no place like home..."
Between having the flu & this board being down, I feel like I lost a whole week of my life in more ways than one. Good to see the place up again, thanks for all the hard work SB! That temp board was alright, but this just feels like home. And webby picked Tina too? GoTinaGo! Really, I mean it... GO! You little ol' backstabber.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-11-00, 06:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows.com Episode 4 Prediction..."
Just to clarify, ya, we're going with Tina... but if I had to pick a second choice it would be Mitchell

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •