The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-06-05, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Big thanks to dabo and Brownroach for covering my tuchus the past two weeks.

The Rules

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootees IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Cindy. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Oh, and btw... nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. The first part bears repeating: I like curves on women (which would explain why I haven't seen any episodes this season). Y'know, I'm not sure if I've been clear enough about this. Curves on women are really great things. Y'know what else is good? A nice MLT. Mutton, lettuce, and tomato with just a little bit of mayonnaise. Mmmmm.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you wanna change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Danni (or Whoever)". That said, there is not an exception to the fact that curves on women are good.

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

4. No sig pics! It was suggested that because this can be such a long thread, sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections. So show some respect to your slower brethren (and sistren). And really, if I can refrain from flashing the greens at 100 posters, surely you can refrain just this once from extolling IceCat's animated glory, no?

5. Have fun. That's an order.

Reminder to self: gotta post another of these on Friday...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Cindy Flowerpower 12-06-05 1
 Lydia smokedog 12-06-05 2
 Cindy architecturegirl 12-06-05 3
 Cindi kingfish 12-06-05 4
   RE: Cindi Flowerpower 12-07-05 36
 Cindy LibraRising 12-06-05 5
 Cindy Brownroach 12-06-05 6
 CINDY Outfrontgirl 12-06-05 7
 Cindy PepeLePew13 12-06-05 8
 Cindy Estee 12-06-05 9
 Cindy emydi 12-06-05 10
 Cindy.. MDSkinner 12-06-05 11
 Cindy sylvester 12-06-05 12
 Cindy PenMike 12-06-05 13
 CINDY montanagirl 12-06-05 14
   CINDY ViningsGal 12-06-05 15
 Cindy MJewel 12-06-05 16
 Cindy whoami 12-06-05 17
 Cindy greg2557 12-06-05 18
 Cindy cycles2k 12-06-05 19
 Cindy vince3 12-06-05 20
 Cindy RudyRules 12-06-05 21
 Cindy Rides Into Sunset dabo 12-07-05 22
 Cindy Bebo 12-07-05 23
 Cindy (sadly) applejack93 12-07-05 24
 Cindy Q 12-07-05 25
 Cindy kary1371 12-07-05 26
 Mindy/Cindy blacknwhitedog 12-07-05 27
 Cindy Surviette 12-07-05 28
 Cindy michel 12-07-05 29
 Cindy Myrla21 12-07-05 30
 Cindy-rella kircon 12-07-05 31
 Cindy redbeard103152 12-07-05 32
 stephanie justwrong 12-07-05 33
 Cindy Max Headroom 12-07-05 34
 Stephanie ivoryElephant 12-07-05 35
 Staph willinCal 12-07-05 37
 Cindy DRIVES off into the sunset Scarlett O Hara 12-07-05 38
 HEY CINDY... Round Robin 12-07-05 39
 Stephenie Quiddity99 12-07-05 40
 Cindy AyaK 12-08-05 41
 Vote total so far... AyaK 12-08-05 42
 SINde Chapdog 12-08-05 43
 StephaME JazzyJax 12-08-05 44
 Cindy strid333 12-08-05 45
 Cindy mookiemeister 12-08-05 46
 Lydia King Will 12-08-05 47
 Cindy Lou Who Alchemist 12-08-05 48
 Cindy flygirl 12-08-05 49

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-05, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Cindy"
Last week we had Cindy left out of the loop. This week she's gonna have a big win and a big decision which will lead to her big mistake. Well, look at it this way, if she didn't go now, she'd be going next so at least she'll get a car!

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-06-05, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Lydia"
Just hoping.

architecturegirl 227 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-06-05, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail architecturegirl Click to send private message to architecturegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Cindy"
I agree with FP, although I really wish that Lydia would go tonight.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-05, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Cindi"
Cindi's season turns into a pumpkin pulled by rats.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Cindi"
Just for you, King...

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-06-05, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Cindy"
Unless we were tricked, and Cindy already left, leaving us with Mindy. Then, I'd vote Lydia.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-05, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Cindy"
Too stupid to lose the car challenge, and gets voted out for her trouble. The Car Curse continues into season 12...

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-05, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "CINDY"
The core of the dominant alliance this season (Steph/Rafe) seems to be loyal to alliance agreements unless one of the 4 (or 6) has the nerve to ask why they're left out of the loop, or win a big challenge, or talk to anyone else about game plan. I guess these are all indicators that the minor members might actually be trying for a higher finishing place.

So they gotta be whacked for forgetting their place. Steph is so Sopranos.

While Lydia has sinned a little by expecting to eat more than corn sometime in the game, she hasn't complained about voting as she's told or won a challenge. Cindy is going to speak up AND win the biggest challenge in terms of ability and the prize.

Buh-bye Cindy. I just hope she isn't dumb enough to give these guys cars. One hopes the Judd boot served as a wake-up call.

I love the irony that they are dismissing Danni as a challenge threat while they whack bigger threats. Big mistake.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-05, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Cindy"
Just going strictly with the editing as Cindy is obviously out of the loop -- I can't see how they can spin it and say to Cindy "well, I didn't want to risk having you tell Judd" or whatever, without her realizing that her head's on the block.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-05, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Cindy"
Let's tell her what she didn't win! A brand new car! A million dollars! The right to make Final Four! Any respect from her tribemates whatsoever! And -- a post-reality career!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-05, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Cindy"
dun dun dun dun "Everyone knows it's CINDY"

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-06-05, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Cindy.."
All of the reasons mentioned above.

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-05, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Cindy"
What OFG said. But I wish it was Lydia.

PenMike 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-06-05, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PenMike Click to send private message to PenMike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Cindy"
I am sad to see you go.....really sad

montanagirl 69 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-05, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail montanagirl Click to send private message to montanagirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "CINDY"
I guess she wasn't the evil twin...

The axis of evil rules....MWAHAHAHAHAH

-montanagirl

ViningsGal 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-06-05, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ViningsGal Click to send private message to ViningsGal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "CINDY"
I hope I hope...

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-06-05, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Cindy"
I am going with Cindy.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-05, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Cindy"
Might as well go along with the group. Baaaa Baaa.
Is it to late in the game for a suprise boot?? We will see.

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-06-05, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Cindy"
Then there was four.

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-05, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cycles2k Click to send private message to cycles2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Cindy"
Wish it was Steph.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-05, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Cindy"
etc., etc., BAAAAA BAAAAA!

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-05, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Cindy"
Sorry but your time is up.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Cindy Rides Into Sunset"
And good for her. No reason she should trust this backstabbing bunch to be any kind of grateful, she takes the car and exits with her integrity intact.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 07:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Cindy"
alt: Lydia

We really got hit over the head with a hammer for this one.

Then again, that makes me suspicious...but sometimes, it's just an obvious answer.

applejack93 288 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 07:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail applejack93 Click to send private message to applejack93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Cindy (sadly)"
Ahhhh......... my favourite is about to depart. Why don't my favourites ever win?

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-07-05, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Cindy"
For two reasons. First, she was out of the loop, which in itself is not her death nell, it just shows that at this point in the game Rafe is holding his cards closer than in the past.

Second, winning the super challenge. This will freak, i mean FREAK Steph out about her being a threat. She will want her out prior to Lydia, and Lydia will be only to happy to oblige. I also think Danni will go along with any vote that is not her, so Lydia/Steph/Danni will vote out Cindy. I think Rafes vote is the question here. If Danni does not have immunity, I can see him voting for her to go over Cindy, for the sole reason, he has begun thinking about the Jury, after Judd's Colorful Exit last Week. This will also be the Reason Danni or Steph will never take him to the finals. He would have the votes locked up.

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Cindy"
For all of the above and also... baaaaaa!

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Mindy/Cindy"
whatever

Surviette 124 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Surviette Click to send private message to Surviette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Cindy"
What Q said. Probably close, but close gets you nothing in this game, oh except a honkin' new gas-guzzler

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Cindy"
The girsl is destined for the consolation prize

Myrla21 30 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Myrla21 Click to send private message to Myrla21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Cindy"
Cindy or Lydia, so I'll pick Cindy

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-07-05, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Cindy-rella"
It's midnight and the ball is over. At least you got to sleep with the howlers and win a car.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-07-05, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Cindy"
Hope you have learned from Judd's mistake and don't give the queen a car. You can also take pride in voting against the Queen in the finals. Paybacks are hell aren't they Steph?

justwrong 63 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justwrong Click to send private message to justwrong Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "stephanie"
RC: cindy
IC: danni

i think rafe/danni/cindy will team up to get rid of her. steph will try and boot cindy since danni has the IN but rafe will finally see her for what she is, and decide he is better off getting rid of her before she does it to him.

at least in my world that is what happens!

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Cindy"
Too bad, I'd rather see Lydia go, but that's Survivor.

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-07-05, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Stephanie"
just cuz

willinCal 193 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail willinCal Click to send private message to willinCal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Staph"
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-05 AT 11:37 AM (EST)

Hoping for D/R/C to gang up on her already. Lydia doesn't need to know. Lydia's useless, but I'd rather have Staph go first then Lydia.

Edit: Removed sig

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-07-05, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Cindy DRIVES off into the sunset"
... and the curse continues ...

Scarlett

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "HEY CINDY..."
...it's time for you to go!

Quiddity99 244 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Quiddity99 Click to send private message to Quiddity99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Stephenie"
No way can I pick my favorite, Cindy! Although even I admit she'll probably go. Nevertheless, I won't pick her and will go with Steph instead. The idiots out there will finally realize that she deserves to go.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-05, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Cindy"
Who else could it be? Easy pick this week (and thanks for the SOTS, Draco).

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-05, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Vote total so far..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-05 AT 00:36 AM (EST)

This is post #42, summarizing 40 votes and 1 post that should be deleted (a picture of Cindy-rella). Is there any doubt?

Cindy.............35
Stephenie........4
Lydia..............1
Rafe..............UTR
Danni............UTR

Chapdog 27 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-05, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chapdog Click to send private message to Chapdog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "SINde"
Cindy already at odds with steff and raff from the last tribal council pisses the princess off by not sharing her car reward..

Remember don’t piss off a witch.

Goodbye Cindy.. BTW your sister is hot.

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-05, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "StephaME"
One can only hope, though I doubt it.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-05, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Cindy"
She's become the female Judd of being in the dark.

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-05, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Cindy"
She wasn't told of Judd being voted out so it seems like she's not in the alliance.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

King Will 49 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-05, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail King%20Will Click to send private message to King%20Will Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Lydia"
Cause I'm obstinate.

Alchemist 110 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-05, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alchemist Click to send private message to Alchemist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Cindy Lou Who"
Who won't even make it to F2

Alchemist

flygirl 159 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-05, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flygirl Click to send private message to flygirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Cindy"
But I really wish it was Lydia.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •