The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final Immunity Spoiler"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-06-05, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final Immunity Spoiler"
Over at TDT. Don't think anyone here noticed it yet.

Final Three IMMUNITY CHALLENGE/
Danni wins, picks Stephenie? Rafe booted

We've been told Danni wins this challenge, and picks Stephenie (instead of Rafe) to accompany her in facing the jury. Which makes sense, and fits with ToothOfTime's final four list.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 The rest of the TDT post Chez 12-06-05 1
   RE: The rest of the TDT post tikigirlie 12-06-05 4
 RE: Final Immunity Spoiler Flowerpower 12-06-05 2
   RE: Final Immunity Spoiler Brownroach 12-06-05 3
       RE: Final Immunity Spoiler emydi 12-06-05 5
           RE: Final Immunity Spoiler Ontheroadagain 12-06-05 6
               Final Votes michel 12-06-05 7
 BJ's vote RudyRules 12-06-05 8
   RE: BJ's vote tikigirlie 12-07-05 9
       RE: BJ's vote Brownroach 12-07-05 10
           RE: BJ's vote Ravens04 12-07-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-06-05, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "The rest of the TDT post"
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-05 AT 03:26 PM (EST)

(copied from TDT)

How the jury votes will essentially be a referendum on Stephenie, voting for or against her, as opposed to an endorsement/rejection of Danni. In Danni's favor: reaching the final two from an extreme minority tribe position (as Chris did in Vanuatu), athleticism, getting along with everyone, and so on. Danni doesn't seem to have many negatives, although three of the jurors were only in a tribe with her after the merge, at which point she was in an opposing alliance.

For Stephenie, she stabbed Jamie and Judd in the back (probably Lydia as well, unless Danni wins the final four immunity). Plus, she's a returning player. But she played the game hard, and managed to be at the head of a dominant alliance throughout the game. Similar characteristics to Palau winner Tom Westman. Unlike Tom, however, she didn't pick an unpopular tribemate as her final two opponent. Stephenie's key Ep1 quote may turn out to be: "But I do have that nervousness that maybe they'll see me as too threatening, or maybe I'm not as spectacular as they thought I would have been."

How will the votes break down? We'd guess Rafe is a sure vote for Steph, and perhaps the only one. Lydia and Bobby Jon are possible Steph votes (especially in light of their glowing views of her in Ep1). So Steph only needs one other vote to fall her way to win the million. For what it's worth, we've heard Steph was much better liked than has been shown on TV. Whether that translates into votes remains to be seen, however.

As for Danni's votes, Gary is likely to pick her, since they were in an alliance together (although he was with Steph as well), and they share a similar religious background. Judd will probably vote Danni to pay Steph back for booting him. Then there's Jamie. He was strongly anti-Steph in Ep1 ("How am I going to win a million dollars now that she's here?"). But he was later in an alliance with her. And then was unceremoniously removed by her. Probable Danni vote, making three penciled into Danni's column.

The remaining vote is Cindy. She's been pretty quiet throughout the show. She was not a part of Danni's original Nakum alliance, and only peripherally part of Steph's new Nakum one. Whom does she favor? Hard to call. She's close to Rafe, but we haven't really seen her interact at all with Steph, and only fleetingly with Danni. At this point, we'd lean for a Danni vote though. So in all likelihood, Danni wins.

tikigirlie 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-06-05, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tikigirlie Click to send private message to tikigirlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The rest of the TDT post"
i wholly disagree on the bobby jon analysis. bobby jon is annoyed by steph, tried to get jamie and judd to vote her out when he went and was in an alliance with danni.

i believe 100% that in a danni-steph vote, BJ would go danni.

my preditions?

danni: rafe, jamie, judd, bj, gary
steph: lydia, cindy

rafe: in my mind, though rafe may not be 100% danni. he probably respects how she played, and i'm not sure he'd vote soley on his alliance with steph or the fact that danni probably took him out of the game. it's possible that rafe could go the other way and vote for steph. 60% danni.

jamie: agreed there with you. we know jamie thinks steph engineered his ousting. he's pissed that she's gotten the chance to win, won't let it. 90% danni.

judd: see jamie. 90% danni.

gary: gary's almost a sure danni vote. he believes she's played the game as honestly as she could, in the minority alliance, yet still made it to the end. he respects her brains and brawns and how she showed it. 100% danni.

bj: see above. looks like it's 90% danni.

lydia: steph basically carried her to her spot and she knows it. while she did get close to lydia in the end, i believe she'd still vote for steph out of allegiance (even though she almost went F6). 80% steph.

cindy: same as lydia. we see cindy as a very loyal person. someone said, can't remember who or when, that cindy seems like a stick-to-the-plan kind of player. this vote probably won't be because of steph's gameplay, but rather an alliance vote. maybe she's still star-struck. 80% steph.

hmmmm, interesting that i picked all the men to vote danni and the women to vote steph.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-05, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Final Immunity Spoiler"
We've been told Danni wins this challenge, and picks Stephenie (instead of Rafe) to accompany her in facing the jury. Which makes sense, and fits with ToothOfTime's final four list.

Well, this is what most of us here have speculated on for a long time, ever since VS honed in on Danni(very early on). Makes the most sense to me.....I definately think that Steph would choose Danni over Rafe as well at this point though too.

Christmas:

12-06-05, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Final Immunity Spoiler"
If this is correct (Danni winning), I think it virtually guarantees that Stephenie will lose the jury vote. Winning the final immunity would be at least be a feather in her cap when she's addressing the jury about her gameplay. But anyone who is resentful of her already will feel even more so if she didn't ultimately get to F2 on her own steam.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-05, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Final Immunity Spoiler"
But she may think she should pull a Hatch (not so obvious though) and "lose" the F3 challenge because then she doesn't have to be the one to oust the popular Rafe...she's counting on his vote. If it's a stand on a stick for as long as you can IC which it usually is, woman (except Katie) seem to do better than men...and Rafe has been shown not to have the best balance..it will probably come down to Danni and Steph and Steph (after a while) just decides to "throw it"..

If it was the other way..I think it would be a 7-0 victory for Danni..

My thoughts right now on voting it will be 6-1 or 5-2 in Danni's favor

The Macho men of the jury thus far are all Danni votes (she's the tomboy remember...I think this is a key description of her preseason...see VS's first editing thread..)

and Steph, if she does not vote out Rafe, will get his vote...Cindy and Lydia...I'm thinking they will both feel betrayed by Steph and one of them (who cares which one they are really interchangeable) will vote Steph one will vote Danni...

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Ontheroadagain 936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-06-05, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Final Immunity Spoiler"
If it's Steph vs. Danni in the finale, here's how I see the votes going:

Gary -- definitely a vote for Danni.
Judd -- Yes, he was mad at getting booted by Steph, but he was also in a tight alliance with her. He could forgive and forget, as un-Judd-like as that sounds, so I believe he could go either way.
Jamie -- Ditto.
BJ -- Has a history with Steph and she made sure he got his wish to make it to the jury. On the other hand, he complained about her constantly. Who knows?
Rafe -- A likely Steph voter, who could be swayed to vote for the "more honest" Danni.
Cindy -- I see her as definitely a vote for Danni. We've never seen her tight with Steph. She will probably be unhappy with the way Steph has handled the boots.
Lydia -- Likely Steph supporter, who has carried her this far. Steph may really want to take Lydia to the final 2, since she would be an easy opponent to defeat.

So that leaves us at:

Danni -- Gary, Cindy.
Steph -- Lydia, Rafe.
Swing votes -- BJ, Judd, Jamie.

I suspect Danni will get at least two, maybe all three, of the swing votes to win.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-05, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Final Votes"
I've seen Danni as the winner since the first tribe shuffle but the votes won't be a slam dunk.
BJ and Gary will vote Danni despite their connection with Steph.

Lydia will vote Steph since she led the tribe all along.

Rafe will vote Steph unless Steph wins F3 and takes Danni or she obviously gives up so Danni can win.

Judd is mad at Steph but he had no connection with Danni, even early on. Steph said she could explain herself to the jury. What if Judd was mad during his interviews because he now regrets the vote he gave Steph?

Jamie always saw Danni as the ennemy and told Rafe he wanted to be blindsided when his turn came up.

Steph only needs one of Judd (doubtful) or Jamie (possible) and then ALL RESTS ON CINDY'S VOTE. Will she vote for Danni because Steph betrayed her? Will she vote Steph because she is jealous of Danni who took the place she considered hers in F3? It's possible even Cindy didn't know entering final TC!

Editing sure has made Danni look more positive than Steph but even Clay received 3 votes!? It doesn't take much sometimes.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-05, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "BJ's vote"
I agree with most of the analysis above on a jury vote assuming that it is Danni/Steph, except...
I believe that BJ will vote for in favor of Steph. I think that his generally favorable history with Steph will be the deciding factor for his vote.

Feliz Navidad to one and all!

tikigirlie 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-07-05, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tikigirlie Click to send private message to tikigirlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: BJ's vote"
i always thought BJ wasn't a fan of steph at all. didn't he say that she "pukes him out" or something like that?

i also remember in his "day-after" video, he noted that she lied to him in palau and that he wasn't especially happy with that. regardless, i believe he likes danni much more than he likes steph.

i'm hoping for some fireworks. anyone else know that the "rat/snake" monologue was voted #1 reality-tv shocker by vh1?

i think the rat-eating by gervase/joel in S1, jenna/heidi stripping in amazon, fairplay's "dead" gramma and boston rob's proposal to amber were in the top 40 as well.

12-07-05, 02:39 PM (EST)
10. "RE: BJ's vote"
I really think for Bobby Jon it's going to be a matter of how the F2 account for themselves in front of the jurors. BJ appears to be fair-minded and not one to hold a grudge for any reason; he understands that things get said and done in the heat of competition and the context of the game. So I think he's going to want to hear what they have to say before he makes a decision.

Ravens04 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-07-05, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ravens04 Click to send private message to Ravens04 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: BJ's vote"
I definitely believe Danni wins the last I guess two or three immunities, if not she'll probably be gone.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •