The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Offical BB Summary, Ep 29, One More Down, Three Left! "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

andee 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-14-04, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail andee Click to send private message to andee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Offical BB Summary, Ep 29, One More Down, Three Left! "
LAST EDITED ON 09-14-04 AT 11:07 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-14-04 AT 11:05 PM (EST)

Nik, this Bounce's for You!

Prelude:
Nakomis has a plan. She is going to stay. Nakomis has a brother. He is going to keep her there. Well, the best-laid plans and all that. Nakomis is the smartest, the most articulate player.

Famous last words: I'm not bitter, oh no. Next time you hear this phrase, you may remember Nakomis, and think, does the person speaking really mean it?

What Happened:
Who is the odd person out? Who can take care of each other? Well, Diane and Drewman are still like one, except when Drew has to ask Diane who she would keep if she had a choice, him or Nik? Is Di being taken for a ride, or is she just so madly in love she doesn't care?

Cowboy is still talking four horsemen, how two of them can gallop to the final three.
Diane is still talking her two promises, one to Drewman and one to Nakomis...She would either break the one to D or the one to Nik. She says she *can't promise to keep Cowboy* in this game. Now, wait, didn't she contradict that later? She admits to lying so readily.

Switch to Chen asking Dyedoe what it was like to win all those clothes: Dye models an outfit, fishing for compliments from the Chenwoman. Is this a new low, or a new high, hard to say. (Okay, does this group beat June and Ally? Perhaps so.) Chen has real news, about how one week from tonight, the winner is crowned and gets half a mil. Was the timing kept secret from the triad til now? They act excited oh wow, says Dye.

Pan to the jury room, old grudges, two guys hating twinnies. Who will arrive next, but Kare-en! Marvin says fine but don't be all "fake-y"...all nice and friendly, pleeeez. He looks away in disgust.

Back to PofV contest....This involves remembering who got the veto power every week and connecting wires together with the correct pictures of houseguests in order of when they received POVeto. Who did the worst, taking the longest time? Drew. Then came Nik, then Dye, and Cowman had the shortest time, well, hey. In his words, "Come On Baby, Let's Rock and Roll! Ohhhh!!!" Interesting enough, both bro and sis talked out loud for each person picked during there process. Who will come to suck up to Mr. Cowpoke now? Da grrrrrrrls! Here is where Di lies her (expletive deleted) off, saying of course she would never eliminate him, when Cow asks her to tell da truff. This woman is pretty smooooooth, kinda like some of our politicians, wouldn't you say?

Here Nik pulls out all the stops, "come on Cowboy, let's go outside", first with the old cliche, "blood is thicker than water", and then seeing that doesn't necessarily make a dent in the Cowpoke, she throws a crying fit...saying she is always in control and now she doesn't know what's going to happen and it's driving her NUTS! Diane remarks that Nik changed her tune the minute the men came around, and that she has NEVER seen someone cry so much without tears. Meanwhile she puts the kleenex to her own eyes in sympathy, while Drewboy escapes to another room. Both make speeches to influence Cow including the family thing with "dad will ground you if you cut me" to that ol' 'you know we made promises to each other and will keep them' line of Dye's. Cow keeps saying I have to choose between my sister and a friend. It's so hard, ain't it hard...What's with the Chen's insistance that Cow could still change his mind after hearing each make her case? Like, duh, sure he might, sure.

Well, Nik-amous, you have to go....sorry about that. Here is your bro's speech:
"Y’ALL ARE WONDERFUL YouNG LADIES…NAK LIKE YOU SAID, WE BOTH ARE BRO AND SIS, YOU DID MAKE A PROMISE IF YOU WON HOH YOU WOULD NOT PUT ME UP... Dah-yhan YOU’VE BEEN AWESOME, WE DID NOT AGREE AT the BEGinning, we've GROWN CLOSER. YOU HAVE BEEN HONEST…We MADE AN AGREEMent, I AM A MAN OF MY WORD….NIK LET ME SAY, there are NO HARD FEELINGs.

Denoument:
So Nik, you say you are literally the only person in the HISTORY of BB to "walk out this door and not hold a grudge"? Hmmm, you are not bitter? Well, hon, then why did you give Cowbro the bird when he came on with your messages. You looked like you might cry for real for a sec. You reacted quite emotionally, with the kicker that you most likely would not vote to give your bro the prize money at the end. Even the Chen noticed a tad of bitterness there.

Note: No show Thursday or Saturday, just a special Friday, and then the finale next Tuesday, according to Chen.

(andee)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Offical BB Summary, Ep 29, One ... motormouth 09-15-04 1
 RE: Offical BB Summary, Ep 29, One ... strid333 09-15-04 2
 RE: Offical BB Summary, Ep 29, One ... MattyMax 09-15-04 3
   RE: Offical BB Summary, Ep 29, One ... andee 09-15-04 4
 RE: Offical BB Summary, Ep 29, One ... samboohoo 09-15-04 5
 RE: Offical BB Summary, Ep 29, One ... foonermints 09-15-04 6
 RE: Offical BB Summary, Ep 29, One ... seahorse 09-18-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-15-04, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Offical BB Summary, Ep 29, One More Down, Three Left! "
Thanks andee, you are so quick! Great job.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-15-04, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Offical BB Summary, Ep 29, One More Down, Three Left! "
Wow that was so fast. Thank you. I missed the episode.

Three is the perfect number.

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-15-04, 02:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Offical BB Summary, Ep 29, One More Down, Three Left! "
Darn, Nak is gone.

I guess it's back to not watching BB.

MM

andee 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-15-04, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail andee Click to send private message to andee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Offical BB Summary, Ep 29, One More Down, Three Left! "
Thanks, Stride and Motormouth!

So true, MattyMax, she was the interesting one.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-15-04, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Offical BB Summary, Ep 29, One More Down, Three Left! "
Thanks Andee, Great Job.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-04, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Offical BB Summary, Ep 29, One More Down, Three Left! "
Wow and Zoom! Thank you andee! I guess Nakky was channelling a bit of Albert. Too bad that shirt didn't burn.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-04, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Offical BB Summary, Ep 29, One More Down, Three Left! "
Good job, andee. I look foward to all these summaries.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •