The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"One hour show tonight NOT two"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-30-04, 07:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"One hour show tonight NOT two"
It looks like FOX is finally showing us some mercy, the show is only one hour long tonight instead of the marathon two hours that they've had lately. Then the vote off show is a half hour on Wednesday. That's the way uh-huh uh-huh I like it.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: One hour show tonight NOT two smiley 03-30-04 1
 RE: One hour show tonight NOT two buckeyegirl 03-30-04 2
   RE: One hour show tonight NOT two Ricky 03-30-04 3
 RE: One hour show tonight NOT two greenmonstah 03-30-04 4
   *snif* Breezy 03-30-04 6
       Crunched at work... greenmonstah 03-30-04 7
           Counting down to 15th Breezy 03-30-04 8
               RE: Counting down to 15th AugustGirl 03-30-04 9
                   *waves* Breezy 03-30-04 10
                       RE: *waves* ginger 03-30-04 12
                           RE: *waves* greenmonstah 03-30-04 14
 RE: One hour show tonight NOT two qwertypie 03-30-04 5
 hooRAY moonbaby 03-30-04 11
   You know if you tape it and fast fo... Allegro 03-30-04 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-30-04, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: One hour show tonight NOT two"
Not only that....24 is back to take its place

*Proud Member of the RR/RW Old Fart Club*

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-30-04, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: One hour show tonight NOT two"
They couldn't have done country for the one hour show and Motown for last week?

A Kyngsladye Original. RMMW!

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-30-04, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: One hour show tonight NOT two"
good point ! It's the filler that's a killer though.

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-04, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: One hour show tonight NOT two"
Oooo! Thanks for the reminder!

AugustGirl... we will only need the Cabana Boy for one hour tonight. Let's dismiss him at 9:00 and demand that he go off and find Breezy. She has been missing, you know

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-04, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "*snif*"
You miss me?

Sorry, been crunched at work. Almost to the end though.

03-30-04, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Crunched at work..."
pffft...you are such a drama queen...

Is my new icon too boyish? Ginger thought I was a guy. Not all of us can have cute, feminine screen names and sig pics, you know...

03-30-04, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Counting down to 15th"
Yes I know, one of my co-workers said the same thing when I threw a huge file back at him and told him to do it himself.

Is this one better? I like your sig, it's adorable just like you. *smooch*

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-04, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Counting down to 15th"
*waves* to Breezy and Green Monstah!

Hiya ladies!!!!!

Greenmonstah and I will try not to wear out the cabana boy before he gets to Breezy's. But no promises.

03-30-04, 01:02 PM (EST)
10. "*waves*"

Driving to go pick up cabana boy, so I get him first.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-04, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: *waves*"
Don't worry. I think EVERYONE's a boy. Either that or a hamster.

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

03-30-04, 04:12 PM (EST)
14. "RE: *waves*"
That is quite OK...For a while I thought Sneetch was a boy. And as for the hampster thing, they are everywhere on these boards. I am always finding myself choosing between the lesser of two weasels...

"Thank you, thank you. I'm here all week. Be sure to tip your waitress."

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-04, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: One hour show tonight NOT two"
THANK GAWD! Of course this is the first time where I have to miss the first hour because of another committment. But I will gladly go without my AI fix tonight if it means the end insufferable boredom for the rest of North America.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-04, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "hooRAY"
I haven't been watching, the 2 hour shows were just too much Idol!

Allegro 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-30-04, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Allegro Click to send private message to Allegro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "You know if you tape it and fast forward through all the annoying... "
Ryan Seacrest prattle (what a loser he is) you can cut a two hour show + the half hour results show down to an hour easy. Two hours of Ryan Seacrest and I'd have to shoot myself.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •