The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Live with Judd"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-02-05, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Live with Judd"
You all need to listen to the tape for yourself. My head hurts trying to figure out what Judd is trying to say.

He says again that he doesn't lie. Then says Gary was the only one that didn't believe him about the immunity idol, so he must be a good liar. Then when questioned why he didn't just keep his mouth shut about the immunity idol clue, first said he was hung over from being out late the night before and drinking (at the reward challenge). Then he said he told the others the clue because he was feeling good and felt like Santa.

What the hell? Did he forget he lied? Did he forget the clue? Does he think Santa lies to people? I don't get him.

Most callers liked him, but he got mad at anyone that didn't or said something bad about him. He also says he's not a sore loser. He was mad they backstabbed him out of a million dollars and still hopes they get bitten by crocodiles. Nope, not a sore loser at all.

The one thing that bothers me is that he said he thought for sure Stephanie was on his side. In his after show comments he said they all turned against him except for one and he knew who that one was. So from his talk now he must have meant Steph was the one. I hope someone set him right before the final vote. Would he believe any of the others when they get voted off?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Live with Judd MDSkinner 12-02-05 1
   RE: Survivor Live with Judd Brownroach 12-02-05 2
   RE: Survivor Live with Judd Elaine0 12-02-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-02-05, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Live with Judd"
That brings up a good point, it is certainly possible that going into the final vote (assuming Steph makes it) that Judd would vote for her. Up until seeing this, I had just assumed that he would not vote for her under any circumstances, especially given his early show interview. But it is possible that this is just Judd giving us CBS misdirection, and he could be instructed to make it sound like he hates Steph, when in reality he never knew that she voted against him. This is certainly possible, I would say. I would not put it past See-BS to ask Judd to make it sound like he was mad at one of the final two, to make us think that he would never vote for her, when in reality he did (I hope not).

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-02-05, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Live with Judd"
But last night we heard Stephenie say at TC that at F2 she would have to be able to explain to the jury members why she voted them out. I think there's a reason they showed that.

She and Judd will likely have it out at F2. If he didn't find out she voted for him before that, he'll at least find out then.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-02-05, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Live with Judd"
I don't think Judd is putting on that he's ticked off at Steph for voting him out. It's a matter of when he found out. He definately would have found out last night, but did he find out before he voted for the winner, if she is in fact F2. He probably does find out in time. If Steph is F2, then two of Cindy, Rafe, Lydia & Danni will wind up on the jury with him. Cindy won't take the blame for voting him out. Danni would probably tell Judd she was behind it and that they didn't tell Cindy. BJ and Jaime already know not to trust Steph, so they can help set Judd straight.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •