The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Missing State of The Spoiling?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

carebear_weds 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-02-05, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail carebear_weds Click to send private message to carebear_weds Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Missing State of The Spoiling?"
What happened to these? For years now, I've been coming to this Website ... looking forward to reading these.

This season, the SOTS have been spotty.

Just curious...

Do you have to be a seasoned veteran of this Website to be a part of the SOTS?

Signed,
long time fan who misses her favorite spoiling posts

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Missing State of The Spoiling? Shulman 12-02-05 1
 RE: Missing State of The Spoiling? KimberA00 12-02-05 2
 RE: Missing State of The Spoiling? Flowerpower 12-02-05 3
   RE: Missing State of The Spoiling? esquire 12-02-05 4
       RE: Missing State of The Spoiling? Snidget 12-02-05 5
       RE: Missing State of The Spoiling? Flowerpower 12-03-05 6
           RE: Missing State of The Spoiling? PepeLePew13 12-03-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Shulman 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-02-05, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shulman Click to send private message to Shulman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Missing State of The Spoiling?"
Yes, where are the spoilers? I got "spoiled" last year knowing the order of the voting and who would be in the Final Two. Many viewers did not want to know, but for me, it added spice to the series. I could prepare mentally before the vote and try to figure why the player was being cast-out.

KimberA00 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-02-05, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KimberA00 Click to send private message to KimberA00 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Missing State of The Spoiling?"
So THAT'S the reason I've been messing up my predictions this year!!!! I knew it was something and I just couldn't put my finger on it.

What happened??

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-02-05, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Missing State of The Spoiling?"
This season there most definately has been a State of the Spoiling thread every week but this one and maybe one other. At the beginning of each season there is a State of the Spoiling Sign up thread and everyone is encouraged to sign up to do one. However this year we were really short on volunteers and I know that several of us have already done 2. This is a wonderful thread for all of us here as it really pulls the collective boards thoughts all together in one convenient spot, and provides notable links as well. But in order for this to go on, we need MORE volunteers! I was a bit timid to sign up to do one, but once I did I found it was really fun and not nearly as time consuming as I'd thought it could be. I just wrote the outline and then kept filling in the blanks as the week progressed!

Please help us continue this wonderful service by volunteering to do one! The more participants, the merrier!

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-02-05, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Missing State of The Spoiling?"
As i recall, the sign up thread says that you need experience before you will be selected to do one. Is that no longer a requirement?

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Missing State of The Spoiling?"
I just skimmed the Sots thread and didn't see that you need experience to participate in that.

Doing the Episode Summaries (the after the show airs summary) for Survivor and the Amazing Race require you wrote a summary for some other show.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-05, 07:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Missing State of The Spoiling?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-05 AT 07:28 AM (EST)

Definately, you do not need experience to do the SOTS! I started back with Sarge in Vanuatu and had never done one before that, and Scarlett had her first one this season!

Edited to Add: Draco Malfoy is going to do Ep 13's SOTS and KOBrienFan is going to do the finale show....don't forget to keep an eye open for this signup thread next season and VOLUNTEER! We all love this thread!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-05, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Missing State of The Spoiling?"
I've sent a PM to Draco to see if he's still interested in doing it and haven't heard back from him yet. Might not hear from him until Monday as he often doesn't check in on weekends.

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •