The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Judd on the Early Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-02-05, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Judd on the Early Show"
He said he blames Steph for getting voted off because they were supposed to be tight. He said Steph promised his wife she would take him to the final two. Judd was asked if he would have done the same to Steph and he said no because of their alliance.

It was mentioned that he said he never lied, but did lie about where the immunity idol was. Judd says he doesn't consider that a lie because they were in a competition. Then he said that everyone, except Gary, were looking on the ground for it, so his lie must have worked. (What an idiot.)

He also said he lost 45 pounds. Yikes.

Just imagine all the Steph bashing in that jury.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Judd on the Early Show Flowerpower 12-02-05 1
   RE: Judd on the Early Show leianawd 12-02-05 2
       RE: Judd on the Early Show bullzeye 12-02-05 4
   RE: Judd on the Early Show ADKer 12-02-05 7
       RE: Judd on the Early Show Bebo 12-02-05 10
           RE: Judd on the Early Show ADKer 12-02-05 11
 RE: Judd on the Early Show volsfan 12-02-05 3
   RE: Judd on the Early Show Brownroach 12-02-05 5
       RE: Judd on the Early Show volsfan 12-02-05 6
           RE: Judd on the Early Show Elaine0 12-02-05 8
           RE: Judd on the Early Show Brownroach 12-02-05 12
 RE: Judd on the Early Show - Transc... Elaine0 12-02-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-02-05, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Judd on the Early Show"
No way that Steph gets Judd's vote....

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-02-05, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Judd on the Early Show"
Yeah, I figured just about the same. I don't think that Steph will get Jamie, Bobby John or Gary's vote either. I'm not sure how the other who are still left will vote, but I'm thinking they wouldn't throw a vote Steph's way either. Steph will probably go to the end unless she does something to really screw up.

bullzeye 5030 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Judd on the Early Show"
I think Stephanie realized the same thing once the votes were tallied. I think she was thinking "ooops" - that might not have been the best move - especially since she was getting blamed for Jamie as well.

ADKer 143 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-02-05, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ADKer Click to send private message to ADKer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Judd on the Early Show"
I do not like Judd, but Steph did owe him and he is justified in his anger towards her. At the very least, Steph should have talked with Judd to see if he was waivering about their alliance, but she did not want to risk letting Judd know that he was a target. Loss of Judd's jury vote is the logical and reasonable consequence of Steph's decisions about how to treat Judd.

I agree strongly on your evaluation of Judd's vote but I believe that Steph may get Bobby Jon's vote and Gary will listen to what she has to say at the final tribal council before deciding. Bobby Jon is generous to a fault in acknowledging strengths of others and will be sincerely impressed with Steph's ability to reach final 2, if Steph does in fact do that. Gary knows that it is a game with the object being to last the longest. I do not believe that he will take it personally that anyone outlasted him and, while he will be swayed by the personal bond to Danni, or Rafe, if either is in the final 2 with Steph, he will want to vote for whomever played the game the best. Jaime and Judd will likely vote againt Steph in vindictiveness; I don't think that the others will dismiss out of hand the possibilty of voting for Steph.

Steph is a strong player physically; She is limited as a strategist. At this point, she could guarantee herself $1 million only by taking Lydia to the finals; She risks losing if she takes any of the others. I doubt she will make any effort to keep Lydia in the game. If Rafe can make final 2, he is unbeatable. Danni is a stronger opponent against Steph in final 2 than Cindy. If Steph makes choices that result in Danni going to final 2 with Steph out of friendship with Danni, Steph will have no one but herself to blame if whe loses the jury vote.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Judd on the Early Show"
I agree with you that Steph still has a chance to get Gary's vote. He would vote for Steph over Cindy or Lydia, since he didn't perceive either of them as a strong player. There's even a possibility he would vote for her over Rafe, since she's making it through the game by strategizing instead of winning immunity challenges. The final four he proposed during the RC did not include Rafe.

But if it's Steph vs. Danni? No way. If Danni can make it through the Axis of Evil with no alliance mates available to help her, Gary will definitely vote for Danni.

ADKer 143 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-02-05, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ADKer Click to send private message to ADKer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Judd on the Early Show"
Most likely, you are right. My point is that I do not believe that Gary's vote is automatic. He will want to vote for the person who played the best game. If Danni can make it to the final, she is the best player, in addition to the bond with Gary. However, I believe that Gary will listen to what Steph has to say before going with the desire to vote for Danni out of loyalty.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Judd on the Early Show"
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-05 AT 09:26 AM (EST)

Judd was asked if he would have done the same to Steph and he said no because of their alliance.

So, who is he suggesting he would have taken...Rafe or Cindy? Because in his eyes they were the final four.

Edited for speeling

I finally blogged

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Judd on the Early Show"
He meant that he wouldn't have backstabbed Stephenie because of their alliance, but who knows if that's true. And who cares. He came across as a jerk, unsurprisingly. Whoever it was (Blake?) that said Judd didn't have any friends out there I'm sure was right. He had nothing to say about anyone besides Stephenie. When asked if he would speak to Stephenie at the reunion show, he said "...uh, we'll see what happens".

What a clod.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Judd on the Early Show"
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-05 AT 10:39 AM (EST)

I know it doesn't mean anything but I just want to make sure I understand...he wouldn't have backstabbed Steph. So, he didn't say that he wouldn't have taken her to the final two?

ETA: Sorry BR, my mind isn't working to well this morning.

I finally blogged

12-02-05, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Judd on the Early Show"
He wouldn't have backstabbed Stephanie.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Judd on the Early Show"
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-05 AT 12:56 PM (EST)

Elsewhere in the interview he said they planned to go to the Final 2 together. The part under discussion was more in response to "would you have done to Stephenie what she did to you by turning on you" and he said no.

You'll see when the transcript is up, it all made sense, insofar as it's possible for Judd to make sense.

ETA: I stand corrected by the transcript -- he never said anything about final 2, just that they had a tight alliance.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

12-02-05, 12:16 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Judd on the Early Show - Transcript"
I got this from Sucks.

Rene Syler: For the second time in as many weeks a member of Stephenie's once rock solid alliance was totally blindsided at Tribal Council. Last night it was hotel doorman Judd Sergeant who was shown the door.

Rene: Judd Sergeant, ewww, you were so bitter and so angry last night.

Judd: Totally!

Rene: How do you feel this morning?

Judd: Oh.

Rene: Still angry?

Judd: Still angry, of course. I mean, I'm not angry, I mean you gotta get over it, I mean, but, I was totally blindsided.

Rene: Who's responsible for you being here?

Judd: Umm, Stephenie. I mean, I was in a great, strong alliance with her. I thought she had my back and evidently she didn't.

Rene: Well, she likes you. She said just in that clip, "hey, I liked him and everything but he's not going to stand between me and a million bucks."

Judd: <shakes head> Well, that wasn't the case. I really thought that my alliance with her was tight as can be and evidently it wasn't.

Rene: I gotta ask you this because watching that clip, you said, "I never lied in the game", but you did Judd! You did lie! You told everybody that the immunity idol was where? You said it's on the ground. And where was it?

Judd: It was in the tree.

Rene: It was in the tree. That's a lie, Judd.

Judd: I can understand that but we're in competition.

Rene: But you said you didn't lie.

Judd: That's not really a lie, though. When you're in competition...I didn't take it as a lie. Everybody else looked on the ground, though. Except for Gary. Gary's the only one that looked up in the tree. So evidently it kinda worked.

Rene: I watched that last week at Tribal Council and you said, "Okay, I lied. I'm not a good liar." And everybody still went with their initial plan which was to vote Gary out. I thought for sure people would turn around and vote you out.

Judd: Good move by Gary but like I said, our alliance was strong. Me, Steph, Cindy and Rafe were tight. I mean, we were really strong. We played that card.

Rene: Did you know who Gary was.

Judd: I had no idea who Gary was.

Rene: And you're a football fan, right?

Judd: I'm a big football fan, a football player and I had no idea.

Rene: Didn't matter anyway, did it?

Judd: It got to a point where it was around camp that he is a quarterback and I just said to myself, 'well he's in my jungle right now, I don't care what he is.'

Rene: Lydia, last night, boy she was working you and working Rafe. She was all over that camp. You looked like you could barely stand her.

Judd: I...Lydia was working it. Lydia was supposed to go. She was the one that was supposed to get axed. I was saying anything to make her feel comfortable because our alliance had her going. I was basically saying anything to make her happy.

Rene: You won the Reward Challenge last night. You had an opportunity to bring your wife, who you hadn't seen in 28 days, out to camp.

Judd: 31 days.

Rene: You had the opportunity to bring some other Survivors' family members and loved ones out with you. You chose, Cindy and ahhh, who else...

Judd: Stephenie.

Rene: Stephenie's boyfriend. But your wife, she was al little bit spooked, wasn't she, from some of the sights and sounds at camp? In fact, that's our Survivor Secret Scene. Take a look at this:

---------------------------------------------------------

Secret Scene:

Judd: My wife, Stephenie's boyfriend and Cindy's sister, we were all just getting tucked in for the night. I wish a few howler monkeys would go absolutely berserk right now that way they can get a taste of what we've been sleeping in for 31 days. I'm waiting for that loud obnoxious noise to start freaking them out.

<everyone is sleeping, monkeys start howling, Judd's wife wakes up>

Kristen: I hear a monkey. I don't even know what I hear. I can't believe Judd can sleep through this. It's crazy.

------------------------------------------------------------

Rene: One episode in particular, in seemed like you lost a bunch of weight. How much weight did you lose?

Judd: I lost 45 pounds, total.

Rene: You look good.

Judd: I feel great. I mean, I feel great.

Rene: Except that you would have liked to have your wallet a little fatter?

Judd: Absolutely. I wish I was still in Guatemala right now, but...

Rene: Are you gonna speak to Stephenie at the reunion?

Judd: Ummm, we'll see what happens. We'll see what happens. Like I said, I thought me and her were tight, I thought we were pretty good friends. I took her on every reward there was so...she blindsided me, backstabbed me. So we'll have to see how that works out.

Rene: Can you honestly tell me that you wouldn't have done the same thing?

Judd: I wouldn't have done the same thing. I wouldn't have done the same thing. Me and here were pretty close. We had a pretty close alliance. She had promised my wife that she was taking me to the final two. And here I am.

Rene: You valued that friendship and here you are.

Judd: And here I am.

Rene: Judd, it's good to see you, though.

Judd: Well, thank you. Thanks for having me.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •