The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"See-BS MisDirection ~ Ep 13"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-02-05, 06:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"See-BS MisDirection ~ Ep 13"
1. Feeling deceived after a tribemate's ousting, one Survivor confronts the Tribe.

2. After a big win, one Survivor has a big decision: try and break the "car curse" or risk it all to drive away with a new car.

3. One Survivor's car decision creates a rift at camp. Will this affect who goes home next?

Here comes the car reward!
Is there a curse connected to it this season?
Or will they break it?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: See-BS MisDirection ~ Ep 13 Flowerpower 12-02-05 1
   RE: See-BS MisDirection ~ Ep 13 Estee 12-02-05 2
       RE: See-BS MisDirection ~ Ep 13 volsfan 12-02-05 3
   RE: See-BS MisDirection ~ Ep 13 knuckles487 12-02-05 5
       RE: See-BS MisDirection ~ Ep 13 Brownroach 12-02-05 7
   RE: See-BS MisDirection ~ Ep 13 Brownroach 12-02-05 6
 RE: See-BS MisDirection ~ Ep 13 wikidimagination 12-02-05 4
   RE: See-BS MisDirection ~ Ep 13 Ravens04 12-02-05 8
 RE: See-BS MisDirection ~ Ep 13 Surviette 12-02-05 9
   RE: See-BS MisDirection ~ Ep 13 Brownroach 12-02-05 10
       RE: See-BS MisDirection ~ Ep 13 Surviette 12-02-05 11
           RE: See-BS MisDirection ~ Ep 13 Brownroach 12-02-05 12
               RE: See-BS MisDirection ~ Ep 13 Surviette 12-03-05 14
                   RE: See-BS MisDirection ~ Ep 13 Outfrontgirl 12-03-05 16
                       RE: See-BS MisDirection ~ Ep 13 Surviette 12-05-05 25
 Press Release Outfrontgirl 12-02-05 13
   RE: Press Release aquariaqueen 12-03-05 15
       RE: Press Release Outfrontgirl 12-04-05 17
           RE: Press Release Georgianna 12-04-05 18
               RE: Press Release Outfrontgirl 12-05-05 20
                   RE: Press Release Georgianna 12-05-05 22
 Romber mavs_fan 12-05-05 19
   RE: Romber Outfrontgirl 12-05-05 21
       RE: Romber RDIheath 12-05-05 23
           RE: Romber Brownroach 12-05-05 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 07:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: See-BS MisDirection ~ Ep 13"
1. Feeling deceived after a tribemate's ousting, one Survivor confronts the Tribe. Obviously this is Cindy, she was the only one out of the loop.

2. After a big win, one Survivor has a big decision: try and break the "car curse" or risk it all to drive away with a new car. Wonder if this is someone that will throw the challenge? Could it be Steph?

3. One Survivor's car decision creates a rift at camp. Will this affect who goes home next? Cindy...again!

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: See-BS MisDirection ~ Ep 13"
What if you can either have the car, or give the car to someone else in exchange for another advantage in the next Immunity competition? Spread a little curse, everywhere you go...

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: See-BS MisDirection ~ Ep 13"
Good idea Estee. I think it is going to be something big. The misdirection is sure concentrating on the car.

I finally blogged

knuckles487 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-02-05, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail knuckles487 Click to send private message to knuckles487 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: See-BS MisDirection ~ Ep 13"
>2. After a big win, one
>Survivor has a big decision:
>try and break the "car
>curse" or risk it all
>to drive away with a
>new car.

Ok maybe it's because I'm extremely tired but isn't that sentence saying the same thing but in two different ways?

try and break the "car curse".....wouldn't this be that the winner of the car never wins the game, so trying to break the curse would be to keep the car and continue to try winning the game (which is what always happens):

and......

or risk it all to drive away with a new car.......again, wouldn't this be to keep the car and continue to try winning the game?

What the heck am I missing here? For some reason I must be reading the dang thing wrong.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: See-BS MisDirection ~ Ep 13"
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-05 AT 11:49 AM (EST)

I didn't see your post before I posted below. Like minds...

Edited:

Okay, what I *think* it may mean -- although I agree with Knuckles that this is not what it says -- is that the choice is either to continue to play after winning the car (try to break the curse) or to take the car and leave the game (which is not "risking" anything, it's giving up the chance for the mil).

They will be told this before the challenge (the dilemma the tribe is facing). But the way this is worded -- after a big win -- it appears you do not have to make your decision before the challenge. Only the winner will have to make the decision. So that also gives you the option of trying to lose the challenge.

Assuming the winner decides to continue playing and try to break the curse, it would cause the complications mentioned. Some might want to vote out the car winner right away, since that person could have been gone anyway. Others may prefer to boot someone else.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

12-02-05, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: See-BS MisDirection ~ Ep 13"
After a big win, one Survivor has a big decision: try and break the "car curse" or risk it all to drive away with a new car

Maybe I'm dense this morning, but it seems to me that

try and break the "car curse"

and

risk it all to drive away with a new car

mean the same thing: keep the car and risk losing the million (the curse), but hopefully break the curse in the end.

Whatever. It sounds like the idea is that the person who wins the car gets a choice of what to do with it after the fact.

wikidimagination 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-02-05, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wikidimagination Click to send private message to wikidimagination Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: See-BS MisDirection ~ Ep 13"
1. Feeling deceived after a tribemate's ousting, one Survivor confronts the Tribe.

Yes, Cindy of course. She was not told. I would feel all frustrated too if I were her! I really hope she uses this example to try and "talk up" an alliance to last her all the way to the final 2. We have not seen much in way of scheming from her.

2. After a big win, one Survivor has a big decision: try and break the "car curse" or risk it all to drive away with a new car.

Well, maybe this is what Rafe is so upset looking about in the pics available (thanks by the way for those-I am addicted) and it sounds like he gives it away...it would be his normal kind self to give it to Lydia or even Cindy-if he does give it away.

OR....

It could be like our fabulous lady FLOWER says about it being a group decision and Rafe doesn't do what ever it takes. He doesn't see the car as a big deal...not enough to miss winning the million. But maybe he doesn't decide to participate or work together to win and that makes it tougher on him in camp. I like my above idea better though.

3. One Survivor's car decision creates a rift at camp. Will this affect who goes home next?

Well, again, I doubt that Rafe would just say, NO WAY, I don't want the car so I am going with that he gives it away. That pisses Steph off and worries Lydia (person with new car). Tension, but a misdirection I think. It is WAY too important to find your final 2/3/4 alliance instead of voting purely on a win frustration.

Is there a curse connected to it this season?
Or will they break it?

I would love ANYONE left besides Steph to win the car AND break the "curse". I thought Ian had a good chance of it last year before Tom manipulated his conscience and Ian's honor got in the way.

Anyways, I am rambling-

Ravens04 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-02-05, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ravens04 Click to send private message to Ravens04 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: See-BS MisDirection ~ Ep 13"
I think Cindy wins the car and she has to pick who else wins a car and she doesn't choose Rafe or Steph. She chooses either Danni/Lydia. This is the episode where maybe Danni gets Rafe and Steph to vote out Cindy. Like Steph said about Danni last night, since Danni has not lied in this game, she believes Danni is honest,pus Rafe has become very close with Danni, so he trusts her. Danni is going to used that to create an even bigger rift in the alliance. Making impossible for Steph to win the million dollars.

Surviette 124 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surviette Click to send private message to Surviette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: See-BS MisDirection ~ Ep 13"
>1. Feeling deceived after a tribemate's
>ousting, one Survivor confronts the
>Tribe.
Cindy. The question is: Can Rafe smooth things over? Rafe could say, in private, that he doesn't want the others to suspect how close he's become with Cindy. Cindy could be concerned,though, that maybe Rafe is more loyal to Steph.
>
>2. After a big win, one
>Survivor has a big decision:
>try and break the "car
>curse" or risk it all
>to drive away with a
>new car.
I agree this is confusing wording to say the least. How about:
The challenge winner either accepts the car reward, or stays and participates in IC. Declining the car offer would break the
"car curse" bc even if you do get voted off, it will not be bc
you won an expensive car. In addition, if you decline the car reward, you must choose another winner who must then decide whether to keep the car or participate for immunity. And so on.
In this way the "dilemma" is not only about alliances and immunity and the "curse" but it could also essentially buy you
a juror's vote if the car taker ends up on the jury.

>3. One Survivor's car decision creates
>a rift at camp. Will
>this affect who goes home next?
One possibility: Rafe wins and decides Lydia deserves a car, as she has been loyal and a provider, etc. Also knowing he needs Lydia's jury vote in light of the fact that he's probably just lost Judd's vote and he is certain Lydia will not be F2.
I think this would really burn Steph, as she does not think Lydia is deserving. So, the "rift" could be between Steph and Rafe. Oh, and BR, don't bother to tell me how funny you think it is to imagine Lydia driving away in a brand new car LOL!
P.S. What if it's a Jaguar?

12-02-05, 04:36 PM (EST)
10. "RE: See-BS MisDirection ~ Ep 13"
BR, don't bother to tell me how funny you think it is to imagine Lydia driving away in a brand new car LOL!

Well as it turns out, the winner has the option of giving a car to *everyone* else. So, Lydia very well might be driving away in a brand new car.

12-02-05, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surviette Click to send private message to Surviette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: See-BS MisDirection ~ Ep 13"
Right. I just saw the Web Promo and now the Misdirection clues
make much more sense. But now my theories don't make any sense at all ! Sounds like they might all be winners, except the actual winner gets immunity instead of a car, I guess. And like I said it buys jury votes!

12-02-05, 05:27 PM (EST)
12. "RE: See-BS MisDirection ~ Ep 13"
The winner may get something else instead if they give up the car, but as montanagirl pointed out in the vidcap thread, there are two challenges in the previews this week, so it won't be immunity.

And like I said it buys jury votes!

Which would be a good reason to kick the person out by F3. Frankly, it seems to me that this is a challenge you'd want to lose at all costs, the way it's set up.

12-03-05, 08:14 PM (EST)
14. "RE: See-BS MisDirection ~ Ep 13"
Right again. So, it's basically a lose-lose situation for the winner, unless winning comes with a guarantee to F3!
Also, there will be a separate RC and IC, but couldn't we still see an immunity advantage offered? In fact, it could have been, wisely, rejected and that's why it isn't in the Misdirection clues.
ETA: OFG, I hope YOU applied for the position!

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-05, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: See-BS MisDirection ~ Ep 13"
LOL Surviette
Like I posted in the vidcap thread, right now I'm leaning towards a straightforward outcome to this twist:
Cindy wins, Cindy opts to keep her car and to hell with the "scumbags" who can't be trusted, Cindy does compete in the IC, as do all the remaining players.

CINDY is booted.

For a couple weeks I've been trying to figure out what game logic accounts for Lydia F4 and Cindy F5 that doesn't require Lydia to win immunity, and here it is, Cindy wins SUCHA (threat) and a twist that was not predictable bums everyone out.

btw, IMHO "Lynda" sounds as much like Cindy as it does Lydia.

If Cindy gives them all cars and they boot her anyway, OMG!

12-05-05, 04:49 PM (EST)
25. "RE: See-BS MisDirection ~ Ep 13"
>btw, IMHO "Lynda" sounds as much
>like Cindy as it does
>Lydia.

I thought of that as well. Also, in the past it hasn't been just one player driving off in the car, but it's looking as if Cindy could be all by herself. If this happens I guess we give some credence to the Spanish posts that I can't read anyway .

>If Cindy gives them all cars
>and they boot her anyway,
>OMG!

IMO OFG OMG OMG OMG!!!

12-02-05, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Press Release"
CBS Internal Memo
Re: Episode 13, The Mayan Empire, web teasers

After careful review of the following web teaser:

SeeBS has concluded this teaser is utter gibberish because both options relating to the decision mean the same thing. SeeBS is immediately issuing a Press Release to properly explain this week's hype so that the audience can be properly hyped.

While we make every attempt to hire web writers who torture the most fundamental principles of English language syntax, this writer has managed to exceed even our standards for logic-challenged obfuscation. Accordingly, this writer is being reassigned and will now write dialogue for Julie Chen.

Directive for Press Release:
Just tell them what's up with winning the car already.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-03-05, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Press Release"
How about finding out if you win the car, your torch is automatically extinguished?

Take the car, and you're out.
Leave the car and continue to play and have immunity and vote someone else out, but they get the car.

12-04-05, 04:09 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Press Release"
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-05 AT 04:30 PM (EST)

aquariaqueen,
I'm not sure the rules would even allow them to do that. This is a game show where everyone has the right to try to go to the end. If they are offered a chance to play for a prize along the way, then that prize has been offered as something you can win and try to stay in the game.

This most reminds me of the BigBrother where "what's her name" got to choose between taking 10K (IIRC) and the whole house eats PB&J for the week OR the house gets to eat. She took the money, they all ate PB&J, and she was the next player evicted.

This is bout whether you choose to make a sacrifice in order to gain good will (but on a really big scale). Rob M chose to give up his letters from home so everyone could read them. Much smaller deal than a car worth about 30 grand or more.

Someone at Sucks posted that Eliza, instead of taking her car, turned it back in to the dealer for about 30 grand, which gave her the equivalent prize money of finishing F2. At this stage of the game, if you care about your prize money and you don't think you can win a million dollars, Cindy would probably do better with a car and 5th place and a chance to win immunity under her own power than giving up the car and counting on these players for goodwill.

I think if anything they would want her out more if she gave them cars because who wants to go against someone who gave three of the jury members a new car as a sacrifice?

This is a hard call though because Cindy is a Survivor fan who cares about the game and I think finishing well really matters to her. OTOH, she is unemployed because her zoo fired her for taking time off to interview for Survivor, so she needs money!

ETA Survivor, to date, has never encouraged players to leave the game without being voted out. It screws up the ritual. The producers like to suggest the game has curses and to play on superstition. The question is, is it a "curse" or is it natural: winning a big prize creates envy and a feeling that this person has already won enough--which results in a boot or losing the votes.

With this twist, the whole "curse" thing is silly because they set the person up to piss off the others to a degree that no car winner has ever faced before ... so if the winner keeps the car and gets booted this time, Jeff will have a lot of nerve if he blames that on a "curse." I would blame the producers.

Georgianna 514 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-04-05, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georgianna Click to send private message to Georgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Press Release"
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-05 AT 00:19 AM (EST)

OFG,

There is also another discussion at Sucks that I think is very interesting.

Could the RC winner "negotiate" the "price" of their cars with the remaining four tribe members? For instance: extract from them a public vow that each, all, and every one of them would not vote to oust the winner prior to his/her appearance in the F2? Or require a solemn promise that, should he/she reach the F2 on their own hook, each, all, and every one would not cast a Juror's vote against him/her?

And the discussion seems to be focusing on whether or not the "rules" of the Game would permit that sort of bargaining. So, I'll add this question: could this sort of revelatory horse-trading be the impetus for the CBS tease regarding a "dilemma" faced by the "tribe"? So that the "rift" may be caused, not by the winner's decision, but by the decision of one of the other four regarding the car (or, at least, by the content of the discussion that produced it)?

And why Danni looks amused/bemused, Lydia resigned, and Rafe and Stephenie agitated ... in the Vidcaps?

The Cindy quote that popped into my mind as I read the Sucks' thread was (paraphrased): 'I think we're all going to be liars before this is over'.

And, if the tribe took the winner's offer (and whether or not the promises made were ultimately kept or broken), wouldn't that make for some lively exchanges before each of the remaining TCs? During the Jury's questioning?

And at the Reunion! I can just hear JP now: 'Drive here, did you, Steph? Pick up Judd?'

12-05-05, 04:21 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Press Release"
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-05 AT 05:59 AM (EST)

Hi Georgianna, boy I owe you some astrology stuff I never got around to posting, I am such a bad girl,

Thanks for the link, I'll read it ...
I know the rules state you can't conspire to share winnings ... money, prizes. Can you negotiate for votes or to not get votes? I would think so, although come to think of the only pacts we've ever been shown involve keeping people in the game rather than promising jury votes.

I thought of that too, of bargaining with the others for an advantage in the game before deciding about the cars. The thing is, Jeff is in control of how these decisions get made at challenges. Jeff sometimes encourages bargaining (during auctions and endurance challenges; other times he says NO TALKING, you must decide NOW. If Jeff tells the car winner that the decision is completely on that person and there's a very short window of time, then the discussion of bargains is moot.

Anyway, I'll go read the thread. The tribal dilemma clue is difficult. Wish we knew whether it's before or after the RC that it happens.

ETA read the thread, agree with those who think deal-brokering won't be allowed. The point of the twist, as I see it, is to put someone on the spot as to whether she TRUSTS the others to reward her if she is good to them, without a deal, or maybe she TRUSTS they'll boot her if she doesn't give them the car, but are they going to do that anyway? I think the twist is designed to play a big head game on someone, not to encourage haggling, so I think Jeff will run a tight ship and just make Cindy decide without input from the other players.

Georgianna 514 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-05-05, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georgianna Click to send private message to Georgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Press Release"
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-05 AT 11:33 PM (EST)

OFG,

ETA read the thread, agree with those who think deal-brokering won't be allowed. The point of the twist, as I see it, is to put someone on the spot as to whether she TRUSTS the others to reward her if she is good to them, without a deal, or maybe she TRUSTS they'll boot her if she doesn't give them the car, but are they going to do that anyway? I think the twist is designed to play a big head game on someone, not to encourage haggling, so I think Jeff will run a tight ship and just make Cindy decide without input from the other players.

You're probably right. I don't think that the show's producers are a particularly imaginative lot. And then there is always the marketing problem: how much can you change the product before you lose both the prospect and the purist.

But, on the other hand, encouraging deal-making wouldn't mitigate Cindy's quandry. She would still be left with the same question: trust or no. And it would exacerbate tensions between the other four. And between them and Cindy. Which would make for great television from now until the Season's closing credits. In other words, no matter what happened to Cindy (F2 or out at F5), MB and Company's return upon their investment wouldn't begin and end with her.

In any event, I think that being all things to all women (never a judicious move) at the expense of establishing reliable relationships (with the possible exception of his early tie with Gary) with any of the male members of the Jury is about to be the Judd-conjured Alligator-In-The-Room that chases Rafe right out of the jungle (or, at best, right into a 4 to 3 loss at F2), man ...

... boy I owe you some astrology stuff I never got around to posting, I am such a bad girl ...

That makes two of us (bad girls)! But I'm going to try to revive that poor waif of a thread (Signs of Survival: Thread Two) before yet another Episode passes it by. Drop in!

mavs_fan 299 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-05-05, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mavs_fan Click to send private message to mavs_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Romber"
Didn't Rob and Amber both get cars in All Stars?

They came in 1st & 2nd, so didn't that break the Car Curse?

12-05-05, 04:28 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Romber"
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-05 AT 05:55 AM (EST)

technically they didn't break the curse, mavs, because Amber didn't win the car challenge, Rob did. And, as you know, Rob lost at F2, as Colby and Matt did before him. The curse is that no winner of the car challenge has been the Sole Survivor. Amber was awarded a car after Rob chose her to share the reward that went with the car, and I guess that doesn't count.

I don't believe in curses, anyway, but I believe that juries may opt to take into account whether a player has won a big prize. In the case of S8, both players before the jury had gotten a new vehicle, so that was pretty much a wash. Thanks to the Amber win, we did learn that no winner would be allowed to keep a car from the RC, being as the winner gets a car along with the million and no one is allowed to win two cars.

RDIheath 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-05-05, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RDIheath Click to send private message to RDIheath Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Romber"
Flame away if someone already noted this as I did not see it anywhere above
but this morning I saw a preview for Thurs that showed that the winner of the challenge had the choice to take the car or NOT take it thus giving a cr to each of the other survivors
they show the ONE car and then state that the winner has a decision to make of either keeping the car OR getting NOTHING and giving a car to their other tribemates. Similar to the chioce given to Matt to see his family member or allow all the others to see theirs and he NOT

12-05-05, 11:28 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Romber"
Right, but then Matt got to see his mother anyway.

I have a feeling they would give the winner something else (an even better car?) if he/she gives up the car so everyone else can get one, but of course they won't say that until after the decision is made. I tend to agree with OFG that if Cindy wins she'll keep the car, so we probably won't find out.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •