The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-25-05, 06:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12"
In an attempt to break up the Final Four, one Survivor plants doubt in another's mind. Will this strategic risk turn the tide?

One Survivor receives a sealed envelope containing a clue that could provide an advantage in the next Immunity Challenge.

A bidding war breaks out at a Reward Challenge auction when family members and loved ones show up unannounced.

1) It looks like Lydia will be working Judd. Danni could also go to the other 3 of the 4 and work doubt about Judd. Combine the perception that Judd is trying to make an alternate plan, Rafe's distrust of him, Cindy's distrust of him, and whatever Danni can do or say ... and a Judd boot seems only fitting.

2) Congratulations ToT on your spoiler materializing!
The immunity envelope turns out to be an aid to winning the regular immuntiy challenge, as I read it. Sealed envelope, must be an auction item, as the auction is confirmed now (another ToT score).

Presumably this clue really will help Danni win immunity but it won't be something she can use at her discretion; it appears it is just to get through the next round.

3) I read the last clue to say the players know they are bidding for family (and not a mystery item). This "item" probably goes on the block late in the auction when some of them are relatively tapped out. Judd will have to borrow money, per ToT. A woman will try to play the pity card (sound like Lydia much?)--if so, probably gets a cold reception after her complaints that pissed Steph off this last RC.

I'm guessing Judd takes the people who loaned him the money to beat Lydia out. ToT says Steph and Cindy go with him, and Steph and Cindy sound likely enough as ones who would loan him money). How could he not take the people who made it happen for him?

Why doesn't Lydia get the boot? I think Judd gets booted because of the trust issues. Judd's lie was outed to Rafe, who already had said he doesn't trust Judd, same as he didn't trust Jamie. And look what happened to Jamie. Plus Danni will be working it. Plus the others get wind that Lydia was trying to work Judd. It all makes Judd look bad and if he pulls a Jamie and expresses too much paranoia he will likely ensure that they take him out-- matter how much Steph still likes him.

The stupider the establishment is, the smarter the rebels become.
Establishment stupidity is the greatest spur to creativity in evolutionary history ~ Robert Anton Wilson

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12 Flowerpower 11-25-05 1
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12 redbeard103152 11-25-05 2
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12 coolbluepig 11-25-05 5
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12 Scarlett O Hara 11-27-05 11
       RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12 michel 11-27-05 12
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12 Surviette 11-25-05 3
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12 Flowerpower 11-25-05 4
       RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12 redbeard103152 11-27-05 7
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12 Fishercat 11-26-05 6
       RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12 Outfrontgirl 11-27-05 8
           RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12 emydi 11-27-05 9
               RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12 michel 11-27-05 10
                   RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12 Outfrontgirl 11-27-05 13
                   RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12 Flowerpower 11-28-05 14
                       RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12 michel 11-28-05 15
                           RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12 Surviette 11-28-05 16
                           It's got to gall Rafe mavs_fan 11-28-05 20
                       RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12 Outfrontgirl 11-28-05 17
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12 ivoryElephant 11-28-05 18
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12 forehead 11-28-05 19
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12 Flowerpower 11-29-05 21
 cbs press release forehead 11-30-05 22
   RE: cbs press release Flowerpower 11-30-05 23
       RE: cbs press release Surviette 11-30-05 24
           RE: cbs press release Outfrontgirl 11-30-05 25
               RE: cbs press release littletown 11-30-05 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-05, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12"
LAST EDITED ON 11-25-05 AT 07:36 AM (EST)

Why doesn't Lydia get the boot? I think Judd gets booted because of the trust issues. Judd's lie was outed to Rafe, who already had said he doesn't trust Judd, same as he didn't trust Jamie. And look what happened to Jamie. Plus Danni will be working it. Plus the others get wind that Lydia was trying to work Judd. It all makes Judd look bad and if he pulls a Jamie and expresses too much paranoia he will likely ensure that they take him out-- matter how much Steph still likes him.

I essentially agree with all of your thinking here, OFG! And doesn't Judd make a fine candidate for the OFG theory this week....for a matter of fact, Lydia does too!

Lydia is going to do the best she can to plant doubt in Judd's mind, and additionally Danni will be working her magic on the others.

Danni will get the sealed envelope after the others have lost all of their money, and she'll WIN the next immunity(in ep 12), You're da man, ToT!!!!

All great reasons that Lydia will not get the boot, OFG! And don't forget, Judd is the remaining strong man left, while the rest are female and Rafe. He is by far a likely candidate to win some immunities, I am sure that these ladies (especially Danni, Cindy, and Lydia) want him out. As we know Judd doesn't trust him either....can't wait to see if he has a conniption at TC!

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-25-05, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12"
I agree with you once again FP. I think the key to the next boot was the look on Rafe's face when Judd got caught in his lie.As you stated he had doubts about Judd's loyality before and this new bit of knowledge sealed Judds boot.RedBeard

coolbluepig 819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-25-05, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbluepig Click to send private message to coolbluepig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12"
Danni will get the sealed envelope after the others have lost all of their money, and she'll WIN the next immunity(in ep 12)

does this mean danni did not win a family member, since maybe one could win it and lose their money. and the others lost their money on food. so danni still has money and just bidded on the envelope and someone else maybe bidding with her but was outbitted by danni?

thoughts?

Co0L 3luE P1g: OINK OINK...

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-27-05, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12"
Sorry guys, but who is T o T? I have no clue!!

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-05, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12"
Tooth of Time posted in sucks the F4 and many details that have happened by now. Then posted here in OFG'S Episode 12 Title thread.

Surviette 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-25-05, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surviette Click to send private message to Surviette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12"
>In an attempt to break up
>the Final Four, one Survivor
>plants doubt in another's mind.
>Will this strategic risk turn
>the tide?
>
The promo shows Lydia working Judd and the use of the word "risk" means it is probably regarding a Steph boot.
Gary confirmed that Judd is starstruck. After all, Judd did choose to dine with the stars. He would have had a difficult decision had he seen through Gary's lie and realized he IS a
football star! Anyway, Judd will not turn on Steph.

If, as TOT has been informed, Judd takes Steph and Cindy on reward, out of HIS jungle then it will leave Danni and Lydia all alone to reason with Rafe! If they can get Rafe, they have Cindy, as Rafe confessed they are in it for better or worse. I don't think it would take much to convince Cindy that Judd is a bigger threat than Lydia!

What would be really great, maybe even better than an ADHD tantrum, would be if Steph were kept out-of-the-loop and suddenly found herself all alone again!

11-25-05, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12"
What would be really great, maybe even better than an ADHD tantrum, would be if Steph were kept out-of-the-loop and suddenly found herself all alone again!

Now I'd love to see that, Surviette! See how she likes being out of the loop!

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-27-05, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12"
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-05 AT 01:01 PM (EST)

This happening would not only take Steph out of the loop it would also end her plan for the finish as Judd would be the only remaining survivor she could beat in the final 2 imo.Wouldn't it be ironic that being taken on a reward, which has happened to her too many times to count finally comes back to bite her on the butt in the worst way possible for Queen Steph.RedBeard

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-26-05, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12"
As much as I like Judd (compared to, well, everyone else at this board), seeing Steph's reaction as she's blindsided by such a plan would be hi-larious.

11-27-05, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12"
I'd love to see Steph blindsided, but with Steph such a strong candidate for making F2, it would be smartest to make sure she's going to be held accountable to Judd for his boot.

Steph has enough paranoia in her that it should be easy enough to turn her against Judd. I suspect that all that's necessary is to convince her that Judd is turning on her, and the Queen will say 'off with his head.'

We've been shown Judd talking to Lydia. Right now he should be sticking with his four and avoiding all appearance that he's trying to cut some other deal. It's OK for Steph to talk to Danni, mind you. Steph's not held to the same standards she applies to others.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-05, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12"
I'd love to see Steph blindsided, but with Steph such a strong candidate for making F2, it would be smartest to make sure she's going to be held accountable to Judd for his boot.

I don't know OFG, I thought this last week after Judd not being told about Jamie, that Judd would never vote for Steph, but nothing happened on that issue. Instead it was all Lydia in Ep. 11.

All season in previews we've been bombarded w/ Judd's reactions and actions but when the show comes on Thursday nothing really ever happens with Judd that really affects the game. (ie the puke in the shelter) Even his tirade against Margaret did not affect the game at all..she was going. About the only thing he did that affected the game was to vote for Brooke..and that saved Rafe Steph and Lydia.

His "everything is personal" and Steph's confessional about "where loyalties lie" was about Lydia not Judd, and I think we all thought they had to do with Steph and Judd not Lydia.

After Ep. 11, I don't think Judd will do anything unexpected, including his vote for Lydia in Ep. 12 and hisF2 vote, which will probably go to his queen...but it won't matter bc of Lydia's vote...it's still at the best for Steph a 4-3 loss

And Rafe may want to keep this one to himself to show the others his independence from Steph.

11-27-05, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12"
LAST EDITED ON 11-27-05 AT 04:56 PM (EST)

Can Stephenie even be blinsided? Lydia is seen strategizing with Judd. You need 4 votes to boot someone, then Rafe, Cindy and Danni need someone else. To get Judd without telling Steph, they would need to risk telling Lydia and hope she doesn't go back to Judd.

11-27-05, 08:54 PM (EST)
13. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12"
good point michel, I was just responding to the idea that was posted and wasn't counting the votes. It would be difficult to leave Steph out, and I don't really think they will. Actually I think they could get Lydia's vote and her silence quite easily. Once Lydia sees that she and Judd don't have four votes, that bid to turn things over is done.

With Danni immune, guess who realizes she is going home if that F4 alliance sticks together? Lydia. She is going to be sooo on board with taking out Judd.

emydi, I see what you are saying about Judd being calmer than expected, but I think that is because Judd has settled into playing the game, which he wants to win. If he thinks he's a shoe-in to F4 and he gets blindsided at F6, yes, I think he will react badly! For him to leave with Danni and Lydia in the game and Lydia as a boot option? That will bring out the temper.

Judd smartly played down his response to the Jamie boot by saying he would have been on board. You never want to be associated as loyal to the person who just left.

I guess what I am saying is that calm Judd is protecting Judd's position in the game. Booted Judd has no motivation to be Mr. Nice Guy, and if Steph turns on him and ruins his dream of a mil for himself and his family, and he doesn't think she had a very good reason that he can forgive, why should he vote for her?

If Danni is the other F2 person, she has done nothing to Judd to piss him off.

11-28-05, 07:15 AM (EST)
14. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12"
Can Stephenie even be blinsided? Lydia is seen strategizing with Judd. You need 4 votes to boot someone, then Rafe, Cindy and Danni need someone else. To get Judd without telling Steph, they would need to risk telling Lydia and hope she doesn't go back to Judd.

Lydia is in full desparation mode right now. She knows that she has found herself on the outside of her previous alliance. She will do anything that puts the target firmly on anyone elses back. She would be thrilled to take out Judd at this time! So, do they really need Steph in on this? IMO, No they don't. Don't know if it will happen that way, but would'nt it be fun!

11-28-05, 12:27 PM (EST)
15. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12"
I agree it could happen, and it would indeed be fun to see Steph find herself alone again!
What I was saying is that a conspiracy works best when the fewest possible persons are aware of it. Remember how Amy, Leanne and Julie's assured F3 plan all went to waste when they let everyone in on the idea of booting Eliza?
So can Steph be left out of the loop? It depends on how much Rafe is willing to risk. If it happens, he's the one that will be showing his hand and risk loosing Steph and Judd's jury votes(also Jamie's by association with Judd). We have an idea that Judd, Steph and Cindy share a reward together. That would be the occasion Rafe seizes to talk to Lydia and Danni and later inform Cindy of the decision. It's a very dangerous strategy for someone who doesn't need to make such a bold move right now. Much more likely Rafe, Cindy AND Steph approach Danni, that way Rafe shares the blame with Steph.

11-28-05, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surviette Click to send private message to Surviette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12"
I'm really psyched for this fantasy to work out, so bear with me! If Rafe decides to turn on Judd and blindside Steph, it stands to reason he would want to get rid of Judd and then vote off Steph.(note* If Steph wins immunity in Ep 13, then Rafe will not be able to get her out next anyway and she becomes a swing vote and a strong candidate for F2.)
Remember Margaret saying, "Judd is Judd's own worst enemy"?
At the last TC, Judd openly announced that Gary would not be pleased to see Lydia or Cindy in F2. I realize Gary said this meaning Lydia or Cindy would win, but in reality it means Gary will NOT vote in favor of a coattail win. Judd may as well have blurted out "YOU BETTER GET ME OUT OF MY JUNGLE BECAUSE GARY IS
GOING TO BE ON THE JURY AND HE THINKS I DESERVE TO WIN"! Rafe has to be thinking he has made a good choice in selecting Cindy for F2, over someone like Steph or Judd, whom someone like Gary regards as a more deserving winner. Therefore, if Rafe were to blindside Judd and Steph, then he could hope to eliminate two very strong, strategic players, who he shouldn't want in the F2 and who as jurors would hopefully appreciate his own strategy. I can't wait for Thursday

mavs_fan 299 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-28-05, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mavs_fan Click to send private message to mavs_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "It's got to gall Rafe"
Rafe's fundamentally a decent guy.

We saw how it bothered him to be part of the "Axis of Evil".

I think there's a reason we were shown Queen Steph telling Lydia to bring her some water while lounging on the pyramid, and also chewing Lydia out when she wanted to participate in some of the rewards. I doubt these are isolated incidents. And I think a couple incidents like that would really gall Rafe. If Danni is immune this week, the target will be on Lydia's back, and I can't believe Rafe would let that happen.

Too, After the bonding at the waterfall, I think Rafe can pull Cindy with him.

I think there's a reason we were shown the:
1) "change things up" quote from Rafe
2) "Axis of evil" quotes from Rafe
3) The way Steph treated Lydia.

I think Rafe will flip this week or next, and If Danni has immunity this week, Rafe flips this week.

If Rafe flips because of Stephs treatment of Lydia, I would think they would vote Steph out this week not Judd.

11-28-05, 05:15 PM (EST)
17. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12"
My main reasoning against a Steph blindside is that Danni is going to court Steph. Danni's vote is needed for the numbers. Danni is not well served by trying to gain Steph's trust and then not sharing information.

Also, that cap of the 3 under the tree is rather telling.
I think Judd loses Steph's trust this episode, probably by talking to Lydia. Off with his head, as I said in another post--or as one Jersey player to another, the capo cannot make side deals without the boss putting out a hit on him.

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-28-05, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12"
It looks like Lydia may be in trouble, I don't read the spoilers so I don't know what you guys have figured out, but I will be able to tell you thursday morning if she is safe or not. Would this help or do you already know whether she is safe or not?

mind the gap

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-05, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12"
Hi iE!

Do tell us on Thursday morning if Lydia is safe or not. This would help a lot, since I believe the bootee to be either her or one other person (not sure, if you care to know who) - the other four should be safe.

forehead

11-29-05, 05:27 AM (EST)
21. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 12"
LAST EDITED ON 11-29-05 AT 05:36 AM (EST)

Definately clue us in on Thursday morning, IE! It will just cement things around here!

As for my thoughts on a Steph blindside...First off I would LOVE to see it happen...Rafe, Lydia, and Danni alone at camp when the others are off with their loved ones...Rafe/Danni/Lydia all talk about how Judd is now out of control, very paranoid, perhaps lying outright, cannot be trusted, and decide to take him out. Rafe gets Lydia to go in on it and Steph is blindsided at TC(along with Judd, who then has a very colorful exit). Next ep, Rafe says to Steph that they just couldn't pull it off with her knowing and didn't want to put her in that position(same thing that Steph told Judd with Jamie).

I personally don't think it will happen. I cannot see Rafe leaving Steph out of the loop, but I do think that they, along with Danni feel that he's a deserving player that is too risky to have around to the end and due to his paranoia and untrustworthyness must leave. Lydia definately appears to be out of the loop if she's discussing strategy with Judd. I know she wears her white shirt often to TC, but this ep she'll wear her red shirt...I don't know if that strategy session is on the day of TC, it could be on the morning after the last TC....

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-05, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "cbs press release"
From Fever:

http://www.survivorfever.net/s11_episode_titles.html

=================

Episode 12 - CBS Press Release

DANNI ATTEMPTS TO BREAK THE ALLIANCE , ON "SURVIVOR: GUATEMALA -- THE MAYA EMPIRE," THURSDAY, DEC. 1

"A Price For Immunity" -- Danni attempts to break the alliance, on SURVIVOR: GUATEMALA -- THE MAYA EMPIRE, Thursday, Dec. 1 ( 8:00-9:00 PM , ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

In a risky move of strategy, Danni plants doubt in another castaway's mind in an attempt to break up the core alliance. Will this line of attack turn the game in her favor? One Survivor receives a sealed envelope containing a clue that could give them an advantage at the next Immunity Challenge. A bidding war breaks out at a Reward Challenge auction when the Survivors' family members and loved ones show up unannounced!

And, the thirteenth member is voted out of the tribe.

=================

So, clue #1 is about Danni (as is #2).

11-30-05, 03:19 PM (EST)
23. "RE: cbs press release"
Thanks for adding this, forehead! I think that Danni will be planting the seed in her new best girlfriends head, Steph....so much for Steph being blindsided!

11-30-05, 05:22 PM (EST)
24. "RE: cbs press release"
Thanks forehead! Excuse me, fp, but I wish to keep the dream aliveIt is entirely possible Danni plants the seeds of doubt in Rafe, not Steph. Brandon, BJ, Jamie and Gary ALL confirmed, after they were booted, that Steph and Judd were solid. If Steph were to flip on Judd at F6, then I wouldn't call that very solid. But, IF they are both blindsided, then that confirms the solid alliance. I know the caps of Steph, Danni and Rafe seem telling. And the caps of Steph and Danni hugging seem telling. And the cbs press release seems telling. But it could all be MISDIRECTION. Fp, you don't have to give up...yet!

11-30-05, 06:09 PM (EST)
25. "RE: cbs press release"
TOT's spoiler about the Judd boot concludes with (paraphrased, but close to the wording):

do not count on Judd rendering Steph his vote.

It implies that Judd holds Steph accountable for his boot.
As I said above, it would be dumb to give Steph a free pass with any of the jurors as to their boot. It would be dumb for Rafe to lose Steph's trust of him at F5 by blindsiding her while blindsidng her alliance partner. The smart move is to take whatever doubt Danni plants in their heads and amplify it until Steph is on board with the boot.

littletown 85 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-30-05, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail littletown Click to send private message to littletown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: cbs press release"
nobody has thought the possibility of Judd trying to turn on Steph, and Steph turning to get him off. Don't know if this is likely but a possibility none the less.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •