The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CBS eyeMAIL"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

jenjk 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-21-05, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jenjk Click to send private message to jenjk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CBS eyeMAIL"

6 out of 7 castaways pictured.
No Lydia lying down looking up at the sky.
Maybe they're looking at the howler monkeys.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CBS eyeMAIL Outfrontgirl 11-21-05 1
   RE: CBS eyeMAIL Brownroach 11-21-05 4
 RE: CBS eyeMAIL Outfrontgirl 11-21-05 2
   RE: CBS eyeMAIL willinCal 11-21-05 3
       RE: CBS eyeMAIL Willa 11-21-05 6
 RE: CBS eyeMAIL Flowerpower 11-21-05 5
   RE: CBS eyeMAIL Outfrontgirl 11-21-05 7
   RE: CBS eyeMAIL Brownroach 11-21-05 8
       RE: CBS eyeMAIL PepeLePew13 11-21-05 9
       RE: CBS eyeMAIL JazzyJax 11-21-05 10
 Ep 8, CBS.com Photo Gallery Flowerpower 11-22-05 11
   RE: Ep 8, CBS.com Photo Gallery architecturegirl 11-22-05 12
   Photo Gallery michel 11-22-05 13
       RE: Photo Gallery Owlster 11-22-05 14
           RE: Photo Gallery michel 11-22-05 15
               RE: Photo Gallery Brownroach 11-22-05 17
       RE: Photo Gallery Flowerpower 11-22-05 16
       RE: Photo Gallery laniking 11-22-05 18
           RE: Photo Gallery Brownroach 11-22-05 20
       shooting order laniking 11-22-05 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-21-05, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CBS eyeMAIL"
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-05 AT 03:45 PM (EST)

Weird pic. They're all wearing their buffs, and buffs are on heads regardless of where the players usually wear them, probably as a buffer between head and ground? Wonder if this is part of a challenge? Doesn't seem to fit with what we're expecting.

ETA Rafe isn't wearing his red shirt, as he is in both challenges so this is some other time ...
Interesting order they are lying in:

Judd Steph Danni Gary Cindy Rafe

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-05, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CBS eyeMAIL"
They probably spend hours of downtime in camp this way. Not stuff we usually get to see; too boring. Makes sense that they are just wearing their buffs as head protectors.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

11-21-05, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CBS eyeMAIL"
It's a pretty tight shot, so I think Lydia could be lying next to Rafe and just didn't make it into the framing.

willinCal 193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-21-05, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail willinCal Click to send private message to willinCal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CBS eyeMAIL"
Or maybe she's sitting out a challenge.

Willa 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-21-05, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Willa Click to send private message to Willa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: CBS eyeMAIL"
They look too relaxed to be in a challenge. Judd looks like he might even be asleep.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-05, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: CBS eyeMAIL"
Yes, I think this is an old pic as I think that's Brandon's hat up in the right hand corner of the frame...

11-21-05, 05:24 PM (EST)
7. "RE: CBS eyeMAIL"
Yay for Flowerpower's eagle eyes. OK, it's recycled.
Odd choice for Eyemail, I can only think it goes with the Thanksgiving theme that they pick a shot of downtime for the Survivors. Looks like what people wish they could do after a big Thanksgiving dinner if manners allowed.

If there was a big screen TV in the sky showing football.

11-21-05, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: CBS eyeMAIL"
I thought so too. No one currently there has a hat like that.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-05, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: CBS eyeMAIL"
Any chance that Brandon might have left his hat behind when he got voted out? Survivors in the past have been known to leave things behind.

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-21-05, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: CBS eyeMAIL"
Buffs still look pretty sharp as well

11-22-05, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Ep 8, CBS.com Photo Gallery"
Yep, this was from episode 8, Brandon's boot episode. Look what I found at the CBS.com photo gallery, ep 8, #3 of 62:

architecturegirl 227 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-22-05, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail architecturegirl Click to send private message to architecturegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep 8, CBS.com Photo Gallery"
Also - Danni still has the scrape on her face from the ball challenge where they all got banged up. That has healed by now I believe...

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-05, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Photo Gallery"
FP, you had me going through the photo galleries and I may have found something. In episode 9 Jeff said the survivors had only one chance at the reward. How come we see Cindy (who finished second) have 2 throws? Picture 23 and 26 are of her and clearly the survivors in the background have moved and it isn't due to camera angle.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor11/pgall.php?id=22&ep=09

and:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor11/pgall.php?id=25&ep=09

(I'm hopeless when it comes to links but those are the address of the pictures in question).
Could CBS be fixing the challenges? Maybe they simply needed extra pictures but it doesn't look good. Remember the supposed controversy during the challenge that led to BJ's elimination? We never had proof but if they do things like this, it adds fuel to the rumors.

Owlster 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-22-05, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Owlster Click to send private message to Owlster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Photo Gallery"
I suspect everyone got a practice trial before the actual competition began. One of the photos was of the practice session.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-05, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Photo Gallery"
Jeff's instruction were clear. He says they only have one shot, no practice.

11-22-05, 03:34 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Photo Gallery"
I don't remember him saying "no practice", did he actually say that?

I believe we have heard in the past that for some challenges they do have mini-practice rounds before the actual challenge occurs. (Sometimes they are given equipment to practice at camp.) This could have been one of them; after all, they had to be shown how to use the weapon.

11-22-05, 03:14 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Photo Gallery"
WOW michel! Great catch! You are absolutely right, Cindy is clearly throwing more than once....as for what it means??? Sure makes you wonder though...especially after all the controversy with BJ and Steph in the firestarting challenge...

laniking 22 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-05, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail laniking Click to send private message to laniking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Photo Gallery"
I must have slept through the controversy. What's this about BJ's elimination at the firing starting challenge?

-lani (who would have a higher DAW rating except she can never remember her freaking passwords)

11-22-05, 04:57 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Photo Gallery"
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-05 AT 05:11 PM (EST)

On CBS' website after the episode where BJ got eliminated because of the fire-starting challenge, there was at least one cap of BJ and Steph sitting in front of their firepits that clearly did not seem to be from the event that was shown on TV.

I can't remember exactly what the discrepancy was, i.e. if BJ actually had a fire going. But it sparked some buzz that perhaps they had done the challenge more than just once.

Edited to add link to the cap. If I remember correctly, on the show, BJ got up and went to get his torch as soon as Jeff announced that Stephenie had won. Here, both Stephenie and BJ have fires going in front of them, and neither one looks like they are about to get up.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor10/sv10_photo_gal.php?id=29&ep=08

laniking 22 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-05, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail laniking Click to send private message to laniking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "shooting order"
was Cindy the first to shoot here? Cause in neither of the photos does it appear that anyone is standing in any kind of line that resembled the order as they were establishing themselves.

-lani (desparate to get her DAW's up there)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •