The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nakomis & Drew"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SpeedRacer1125 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-12-04, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpeedRacer1125 Click to send private message to SpeedRacer1125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nakomis & Drew"
Does anyone think that if Nakomis turned on the "charms" to Drew that she would have a chance to stay in the game? Maybe if she stopped wearing bras and sat on his lap or performed lap dances for him that she might have a chance. If I was Nakomis, I would be working all my womanly charms on Drew. She's attended fetish balls. She knows what to do!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nakomis & Drew nailbone 09-13-04 1
 RE: Nakomis & Drew seahorse 09-13-04 2
 RE: Nakomis & Drew HistoryDetective 09-13-04 3
 RE: Nakomis & Drew Oscirus 09-13-04 4
   RE: Nakomis & Drew syren 09-13-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-13-04, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nakomis & Drew"
Oh ew. Diane's not the most beautiful woman in the world, or even on BB5, but she's certainly nicer to look at than Nakomis.

That said, I do hope Nak wins, since she's the only true player of the game in the Final 4.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Omnia in bonum o-

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-04, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nakomis & Drew"
Since Drew is not voting this week. He has no say in who stays in the game. That is reserved for the POV winner.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-04, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nakomis & Drew"
Nah, Drew knows a good thing when he sees it. He knows he had Diane wrapped around his finger and no matter what he does to her, she will still coming crawling back for more. He's also spent ten weeks with Nakomis and knows her personality well enough to realize that she wouldn't take the same sh!t from him that Diane does. Womanly charms is not the way to go for Nakomis this week.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-13-04, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nakomis & Drew"
With that just for lesbians hair cut and her repeated use of the phrase cool beans I would say that she has succesfully burned that bridge.

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-04, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Nakomis & Drew"
I have a whole different opinion on this..while I don't completely think that he would go to far from diane....He has said that Nik is cute....and when he wrestled with her, he said that it was kinda kinky. He has told her how good she looks in her new jeans, cb said are you coming on to my sister, Drew started laughing and said not yet....you never know....I think that he is intrigued by her..from the coments that he has made..and there is a possibility that if she did "look" his way he may try it......

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •