The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Question"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

camilla 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-29-04, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail camilla Click to send private message to camilla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Question"
Hey !!

Im a girl from Denmark. Im a huge fan of the Bachelor 3 with Andrew Firestone
In Denmark we are a little late... So yesterday (in Denmark) Andrew asked Jen to marrige her.
Now I have a question... Are they still together???
Or are they breaking up? And if they still are together- when are they going to be marriage?
I think Andrew is a hot guy! And Jen is very beautyful...!

Hope You will answer my questions...
Sorry for my bad english...

Lots of love.... Bachelor fan- Camilla, Denmark

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Question buckeyegirl 02-29-04 1
   RE: Question camilla 02-29-04 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-29-04, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Question"
LAST EDITED ON 02-29-04 AT 12:47 PM (EST)

Welcome to the Boards Camilla! Jen and Andrew have broken up, and there are several threads discussing it here. Here is a link to one of them: Jen/Andrew if you hit the search key by the post key and type in Andrew Firestone, or Jen and Andrew, a ton of stuff will come up. Make sure you check the archive button to search the archives. Also, if you notice at the top of the page there are page numbers, and if you go back a bit, you'll find tons on the Bachelor 3 season. Edited to add: you have to go to pages 15/16....

A Kyngsladye Creation RMMW!

camilla 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-29-04, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail camilla Click to send private message to camilla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Question"
Thank you so much Buckeyegirl!
Im so sad... They are no longer together... How bad...!
Love Camilla

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •