The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Web Promo, Vidcaps, Ep 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-11-05, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Web Promo, Vidcaps, Ep 10"
Courtesy of Survivor Phoenix:

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Web Promo, Vidcaps, Ep 10 Brownroach 11-11-05 1
   RE: Web Promo, Vidcaps, Ep 10 Carnac The Adequate 11-11-05 2
 RE: Web Promo, Vidcaps, Ep 10 emydi 11-11-05 3
   RE: Web Promo, Vidcaps, Ep 10 Brownroach 11-11-05 4
 RE: Web Promo, Vidcaps, Ep 10 Flowerpower 11-11-05 5
   RE: Web Promo, Vidcaps, Ep 10 true 11-11-05 6
       RE: Web Promo, Vidcaps, Ep 10 tribephyl 11-11-05 7
           RE: Web Promo, Vidcaps, Ep 10 Flowerpower 11-11-05 8
               RE: Web Promo, Vidcaps, Ep 10 tribephyl 11-12-05 10
           RE: Web Promo, Vidcaps, Ep 10 true 11-11-05 9
               RE: Web Promo, Vidcaps, Ep 10 Flowerpower 11-12-05 11
 Possible Teams of 4? Flowerpower 11-13-05 12
   RE: Possible Teams of 4? Peachezz 11-14-05 13
       RE: Possible Teams of 4? KObrien_fan 11-16-05 17
 Who is Lydia with?? Flowerpower 11-14-05 14
   RE: Who is Lydia with?? Peachezz 11-14-05 15
   RE: Who is Lydia with?? Flowerpower 11-15-05 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-05, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Web Promo, Vidcaps, Ep 10"
Teams for the obstacle course: Gary/Judd and Jamie/Rafe, yes?

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Carnac The Adequate 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-11-05, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to send private message to Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Web Promo, Vidcaps, Ep 10"
Certainly looks that way BR!
Thanks for bringing the caps over FP!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-05, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Web Promo, Vidcaps, Ep 10"
They do look like they are teamed up...

But there are two down and dirty challenges, so they could be overlapping... Danni isn't muddy at all in her shots here, but in the show preview her butt, and I mean that literally, was all muddy....

So do the tapes come as part of reward? and only the 2 that win get the tapes?

That girl from 7/04/05 tape sure does look like Judd's daughter...does Gary have kids this age? I don't think any of the others, maybe Lydia, even have kids...Steph, Jamie, Rafe, do not...does Cindy?

Is that big family Steph's? Judd's? Lydia's?

And there sure are a whole lot of pics of Jamie for it being his boot ep....

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-05, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Web Promo, Vidcaps, Ep 10"
Danni is wearing that same black belt/strap thing as in the muddy shots in the preview so it must be the same challenge.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

11-11-05, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Web Promo, Vidcaps, Ep 10"
LAST EDITED ON 11-11-05 AT 05:43 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-11-05 AT 05:17 PM (EST)

Yes, BR, I think you've pegged the teams. There will be 4 teams of 2. Judd/Gary, Rafe/Jamie, Danni/Cindy, Steph/Lydia.....For the seebs misdirection clue it makes sense.....Steph will be seriously whining about how Lydia let her down! LOL!

There are 2 challenges pictured here. I think the muddy teams pics with the helicopter trip will be the reward....the family videos will probably be played first, then they will go out and compete in the challenge? Will the ones that win be joined by their family members or will they just get to see their tapes?

The next challenge, what I think is the IC, is the challenge where they are all attached to a rope that is all knotted and wound around many obstacles....first one to unwrap themselves will win it. Here's a cap from this challenge....see how Danni's rope is wound around everything and she is trying to untangle it and herself...

I really think the above caps are the IC...note it's not muddy and look at the structure the rope is wound around, then compare them to this, from the Reward field...muddy, and different structures...

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-05, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Web Promo, Vidcaps, Ep 10"
It seems odd to me that they'd have two separate challenges be so similar. One with mud, and one without. I think it's more likely that there are 2 stages to the challenge. Stage one, each team member is attached to a rope, and must make their way through the course. At the end of the rope stage, they unhook and manuver through the mud stage, possibly attached to their partner. The two fastest teams then compete in a final leg, for the win. (or re-run the course)

They're wearing the same belt in both challenges, and both challenges have ropes attached. I think it has to be all one challenge.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-05, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Web Promo, Vidcaps, Ep 10"
Sorry true, but FloPo's right.

2 different challenges and you can tell by Danni's hair.

Here she is in the "dry" challenge. Most likely IC. Her hair is held in a single braid.

Here she is in the "wet" challenge. Her hair is in a loose ponytail.

Her hair is in a loose ponytail in the "videos from home" seating as well.

In conclusion, the muddy challenge where the survivors are belted together is for Reward. Everyone will probably start out with a video snippet from home, but the winners will get a helicopter ride (and possibly an off-site family visit) to a spa.

The other "similar" challenge done with a rope maze is done singularly and is the IC.

11-11-05, 06:53 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Web Promo, Vidcaps, Ep 10"
Great observations there, Tribe! I think the last pic there though with Danni and her surprise expression is a recrap from the show where they were swapped, I think that's BJ and Blake behind her there...

But definately the hair in two different styles is indicative of 2 separate challenges. The untying them selves IC is done as an individual, I think?

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-05, 04:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Web Promo, Vidcaps, Ep 10"
And back to you FP.

I was wondering why they seemed to have pens and "blackboards" on their laps. Old vidcaps definitely explain it for me.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-05, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Web Promo, Vidcaps, Ep 10"
You got me on the hairstyle, but geeze. Dani has the same exact outfit, and the same exact belt on, for two separate challenges on different days? I don't ever recall two such similar challenges within the same episode. How boooring is that?

11-12-05, 09:13 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Web Promo, Vidcaps, Ep 10"
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-05 AT 09:32 AM (EST)

Also note that here's what the voiceover says:

VO> Two down and dirty challenges...
VO> And we do mean dirty

So, definately the 2 challenges are similiar in that they require the daws to be rolling all over the dirt/mud...

ETA: Voiceover for the webpromo:

Sounds like whoever wins the reward will also win the videos from home...I'm still thinking that the family visit will be next week. Jamie is the one that sounds like he's losing it psychologically....is this a red herring or no??? Will it rattle our quarterback....NOT!

11-13-05, 09:04 AM (EST)
12. "Possible Teams of 4?"
In these vidcaps we see 2 pairs of legs on the red carpet, behind Gary(and Judd) moving through the course...The 2 pairs of legs look feminine to me, and the pair of legs on the left look taller and thinner than the darker pair of legs on the right....could this be Danni/Steph in the background as Gary/Judd go through the course? Also note that there are pots behind them on the red carpet...If this was just pairs competing, then they would all be competing at the same time. Clearly these sets of legs are watching and waiting for their turn to go...

Note, that here it looks as though they have to scale these obstacles going over and under and retrieve some kind of clay pot, perhaps filled or not, with water, and perhaps bring them back to the starting point. Also note that you can clearly see the rope that binds the pair together...

Once one team has completed their task and returned to the starting point, the other pair in the team would be off and running.

Note here that Jamie and Rafe have obviously completed their task and now they are cheering or ?swearing? at their team mates....sure looks to me like who ever Jamie/Rafe are paired with is seriously letting them down, failing them....

I speculate while they are bound as pairs, they are competing in teams of 4. I think there will be four winners that get to go to the spa, or perhaps it's some wonderful cultural activity. I also am speculating that the most likely split of the teams would be 2 guys with 2 girls. I am going to go out on a limb and speculate that Gary/Judd are paired with Steph/Danni....so Danni and Gary will be eating and sleeping with the enemy.

This would leave Cindy/Lydia as the failures to their group, leaving Cindy/Lydia/Rafe/Jamie back at camp where Jamie will huff and puff and perhaps sway Lydia to indeed vote him off...or perhaps give Rafe the courage to finally direct a Jamie boot...just my 2 cents...

Peachezz 60 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-05, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Peachezz Click to send private message to Peachezz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Possible Teams of 4?"
Judd with mud all over him is very unhappy. Rafe and Jamie, also muddy, are angry. It doesn't seem like any of those three are winning the mud challenge.

I was trying to make a case for the night-time pictures at camp being those survivors that are left behind when the others go off to reward. We do see Jamie, Judd, and Gary at night at camp.

Unfortunately for that theory, we also see Cindy looking very unhappy, also at night; and Steph and Gary at night with Steph looking 'ticked'. So that theory may not have much merit unless we are being shown two different nights.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-05, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Possible Teams of 4?"
Judd with mud all over him is very unhappy. Rafe and Jamie, also muddy, are angry. It doesn't seem like any of those three are winning the mud challenge.

Actually if you look at Judd's sequence, you can see the top of the water jug and I think the look on his face is one of concentration so as not to spill the water. Rafe and Jamie are clearly finished their task and are cheering and or yelling comments, Jamie looks desperate like his girl team has fallen behind.

As for the challenge I think they are tied together and one must get through the obstacle while the other holds the water jug and they pass that jug through the obstacle to the other and then run without spilling to the next. After a series of obstacles, they pour what they have into the big jug. The first team to get the water level up to the line wins reward. Only one tandem on the course at a time for each team of 4.

I think Judd/Gary and Steph/Danni win this trip and Jamie gets all mad at Lydia.

11-14-05, 09:37 PM (EST)
14. "Who is Lydia with??"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-05 AT 09:46 PM (EST)

Who do you think Lydia is with in the background here...

Could that be Cindy? Doesn't appear to be much taller than Lydia imo...

Peachezz 60 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-05, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peachezz Click to send private message to Peachezz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Who is Lydia with??"
I think it's Danni behind Lydia pouring the liquid out of the container into something else. She is farther away from the camera lens and, yet, is still taller than Lydia. She would look even taller if she were standing side by side with Lydia. She is also thinner than Lydia, and she has very dark hair.

11-15-05, 04:56 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Who is Lydia with??"
From Volcanic Glass:

Obviously, it's a female wearing a Buff wrapped around her chest and midsection...

If it's Steph with Danni as she goes under the plank/obstacle, this must be Cindy...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •