The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New Bachelor: Hot or Not?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-28-04, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New Bachelor: Hot or Not?"
Just wondering what everyone thinks of the new bachelor guy, Jesse I think his name is. From earlier on, to me, he was Not Hot but after seeing the little preview after the final rose of Ian and Meredith, he was Hot!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New Bachelor: Hot or Not? veruca13 02-28-04 1
   RE: New Bachelor: Hot or Not? qwertypie 02-29-04 2
       RE: New Bachelor: Hot or Not? missygirl3 03-09-04 4
   RE: New Bachelor: Hot or Not? Rockytop Chick 03-10-04 5
       RE: New Bachelor: Hot or Not? SurvivorBlows 03-23-04 9
 RE: New Bachelor: Hot or Not? countrygirl_073 03-09-04 3
   RE: New Bachelor: Hot or Not? mizbitt 03-22-04 6
 RE: New Bachelor: Hot or Not? mmm_link 03-22-04 7
   RE: New Bachelor: Hot or Not? confusedluckygrl 03-23-04 8
       RE: New Bachelor: Hot or Not? mmm_link 03-23-04 10
           RE: New Bachelor: Hot or Not? leogirl_21 03-23-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

veruca13 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-28-04, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail veruca13 Click to send private message to veruca13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New Bachelor: Hot or Not?"
He is good-looking and a football player who makes good money, I am sure. He can get any woman he wants. I will of course watch it, but it is not as exciting as an average man or woman. He does represent the average person. Hey, why not put a hot supermodel out there so she can find a guy. Much like the women on Average Joe, those ladies have men after them daily. It would seem like they would have their pick.{br} The new guy said he is ready to find someone. Why has he not been able to do this? Oh well, I will watch anyway.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-29-04, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New Bachelor: Hot or Not?"
Agreed. I do prefer when an "average" person is featured. Does anyone know if his career is going to be hidden from the women?

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-09-04, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: New Bachelor: Hot or Not?"
I think he is very HOT!! I dont know whether or not his career is going to be revealed, but some girls might know who he is. Not just men follow football. I recognized his name.

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-04, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: New Bachelor: Hot or Not?"
>He is good-looking and a football
>player who makes good money,
>I am sure.

Not all NFL players make the kind of money Peyton Manning or Michael Vick make. He's not even a starter and he only was the starting QB at Florida for about half a season. I don't think he will be employed by the NFL for too many more years. He's not the multi-millionaire a lot will assume he is just because of the "NFL Quarterback" designation. I think he earns a decent living, but he's probably not wealthy.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-23-04, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: New Bachelor: Hot or Not?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-04 AT 12:39 PM (EST)

>He's not the multi-millionaire a lot will assume he
>is just because of the "NFL Quarterback" designation. I
>think he earns a decent living, but he's probably
>not wealthy.

How to you define "wealthy" -- anyone who's earned over a million dollars in the last 3 years works for me.

Palmer was drafted in the 4th round of the 2001 draft and signed a multi-year contract with a signing bonus of $271,000. Then in 2001, he earned another $209,000 in salary. In 2002, his salary went to $300,000. That's $780,000 within his first two years of being drafted. I can't find a number on his 2003 salary, but in for the upcoming 2004, the Giants have already tendered him a $627,689 offer -- which might increase since he's a restricted free agent and other teams have the right to make him offers while the Giants have the right to match those offers.

Add the minimum of a $627k 2004 salary to the $780k earned the first two years and figure he probably earned a salary of $400-500k in 2003 and you're talking about close to $2,000,000 in earnings in four years -- not counting endorsements, etc.

Not bad for a 25-year-old guy.

And if there's room for guys like both the Huard and Detmer brothers, failed baseball prospects like Hutchinson and Henson, and never-was's like Rob Johnson on NFL QB depth charts, I see no reason to believe Palmer won't at least be hanging around as a backup someplace for the next 5-6 years (and as he starts hitting the veteran minimums, collecting probably close to a mill a year to do so.)

-SB

countrygirl_073 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-09-04, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail countrygirl_073 Click to send private message to countrygirl_073 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New Bachelor: Hot or Not?"
I think he's hot,,but then again he wouldnt have to be much better looking than Ian to be hot....

mizbitt 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-22-04, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mizbitt Click to send private message to mizbitt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: New Bachelor: Hot or Not?"
I think he is Hot. After seeing some of his pictures He kind of grew on me. At first i wasn't impressed. He doesn't look too tall but maybe that is because I was so used to seeing Meredith and her guys. I can't wait to hear what he sounds like in person

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-22-04, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: New Bachelor: Hot or Not?"
Speaking as a heterosexual male (and probably the only male response in this post)...I've seen better heads on a mug of beer.

confusedluckygrl 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-23-04, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail confusedluckygrl Click to send private message to confusedluckygrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: New Bachelor: Hot or Not?"
I think he is a cuttie pie. Anyone in any kinda uniform does if for me though. But i agree on the "average" comment made earlier. It is more intresting when someone not of his "postition" i guess you can call it is choosen to do the choosen but oh well, they would of just picked a different hottie to do the same job. But i will still watch.

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-23-04, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: New Bachelor: Hot or Not?"
I think they are trying to play off of the success they got from Andrew Firestone. Good looking out of the limelight celebrities are a good attraction. Much more so than a nobody.

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-04, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: New Bachelor: Hot or Not?"
I can't wait to see the next show...which starts pretty soon! Yaay!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •