The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eating and Sleeping with the Enemy"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-11-05, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eating and Sleeping with the Enemy"
1.In a down-and-dirty struggle for Reward in the mud, a team is let down by the failure of one member.

2.One tribemate's incessant paranoia drives another to the breaking point.

3.Some feel vulnerable, and some feel sure of who should go, leading to an unpredictable Tribal Council. Will the strong survive, or will the weak slide by?

1. in the first riddle we are told that the RC is in teams...but how are the teams divided...groups of 4 or groups of 2? Could Jamie or Judd blow up at his inept partner? You bet they could!

2.I think Jamie has the incessant paranoia, we saw his paranoia last week!

3. hopefully some of the weaker ones will slide by!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eati... true 11-11-05 1
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eati... Bebo 11-11-05 2
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eati... true 11-11-05 3
       RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eati... Bebo 11-11-05 4
           RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eati... true 11-11-05 5
           RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eati... Flowerpower 11-11-05 6
               RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eati... emydi 11-11-05 7
                   RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eati... oncebitten 11-11-05 8
                       RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eati... michel 11-11-05 9
                           RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eati... Bebo 11-11-05 10
                               RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eati... michel 11-12-05 15
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eati... Brownroach 11-11-05 11
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eati... Flowerpower 11-11-05 12
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eati... Bebo 11-11-05 13
       RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eati... emydi 11-12-05 14
           RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eati... Raven04 11-12-05 16
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eati... Outfrontgirl 11-12-05 17
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eati... Flowerpower 11-13-05 19
       RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eati... michel 11-13-05 20
           RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eati... Outfrontgirl 11-13-05 21
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eati... BBTP 11-13-05 18
 CBS Press Release Brownroach 11-14-05 22
   RE: CBS Press Release Flowerpower 11-14-05 23
       RE: CBS Press Release Brownroach 11-15-05 24
           RE: CBS Press Release RudyRules 11-15-05 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-05, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eating and Sleeping with the Enemy"
Considering the reward involves a helicopter trip, I'd guess that the teams are divided in groups of 2. From the title, I'd also guess that Danni or Gary win the challenge, and are paired up with an Evil member.

Given that it's a physical challenge, I'd want to guess that whoever is paired with Lydia would be at a big disadvantage. But, given her apparent waffling in the previews, I'm not so sure she gets yelled at by Jamie. If she did, I don't think she'd have such a hard time deviating from the pecking order.

No doubt, the paranoid person is Jamie. Once Gary clears up the misunderstanding from last ep, he'll be not only paranoid, but defensive as well.

Unpredictable TC? Clearly one of the Evil goes this week, and my money is on Mr. Paranoid.

Weak? Hmmm, interesting choice of words. The only ones I'd describe as "weak" would be Lydia, and maybe Cindy. I don't think Gary or Danni could be described as week. Outnumbered, sure, but weak?

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-05, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eating and Sleeping with the Enemy"
1.In a down-and-dirty struggle for Reward in the mud, a team
is let down by the failure of one member.

Put me in the camp who thinks that Judd and Danni win, based on their absence from the camp pictures and the showcasing of Danni's ass in the preview pics. (Burnett typically saves the gratuitous T&A shots for during the ep itself.)

The clumps of people are telling. We see Steph, Lydia, and Rafe strategizing together, and the preview shows us a Gary-Jaime confrontation. Cindy is Miss Invisible. Could she be the one who lets down a team member?

And we're yet again hit over the head with Jaime's paranoia.

3.Some feel vulnerable, and some feel sure of who should go, leading to an unpredictable Tribal Council. Will the strong survive, or will the weak slide by?

Time to over-analyze.

Vulnerable: Gary, Danni, Jaime

Who should go: Steph was sure this episode that Jaime should go next, that it was time to cut out an unneeded and undesirable alliance member. This view could conflict with those who think that the minority alliance "should" go, especially for Lydia.

Strong: Jaime would definitely qualify as strong, based on physical strength and his alliance. Gary is a strong gameplayer and strong challenge threat, but could be considered weakened by his position in the minority alliance. Danni qualifies the weakest of the three in terms of both alliance and challenge strength position.

Right now, I'm leaning toward a Gary IC win. Folks were willing to target him last ep, and if the strong vs. weak decision were between him and Danni, then he would be the obvious boot of the two. Besides, choosing between the two members of the minority alliance would not make for an unpredictable TC. The strong vs. weak confrontation will be Jaime vs. Danni - and we're showing a muddy picture of Danni "sliding by" in the previews, which tells us which one survives the vote.

11-11-05, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eating and Sleeping with the Enemy"
Put me in the camp who thinks that Judd and Danni win, based on their absence from the camp pictures

Isn't that Judd in his blue shirt to the left of Jamie? Or are you talking about a different camp picture?

Right now, I'm leaning toward a Gary IC win. Folks were willing to target him last ep, and if the strong vs. weak decision were between him and Danni, then he would be the obvious boot of the two. Besides, choosing between the two members of the minority alliance would not make for an unpredictable TC. The strong vs. weak confrontation will be Jaime vs. Danni - and we're showing a muddy picture of Danni "sliding by" in the previews, which tells us which one survives the vote.

I agree 100%, and just posted the same thing on the vidcap thread. Lydia has to make a choice between Jamie and Danni, and after last week, we know she had no problem with Gary going to the front of the line, so it shouldn't be Gary. Lydia feels she owes Jamie, due to past bonds, and the fact that he took her last place spot in the food reward. She has no tie to Danni, at all, and will have a hard time cutting Jamie over Danni.

11-11-05, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eating and Sleeping with the Enemy"
That definitely looks more like Judd's back (it's sure not Cindy's, LOL!). Since he's hanging out with Gary and Jaime, and since he was shown in the previews with mud all over his face, it seems like he is a prime candidate for the one to blow up at a teammate for blowing the challenge.

Could Lydia have been Judd's partner? That would make it doubly harder for Rafe and Steph to convince her it's time to cut Jaime out, if she has hurt feelings for being chewed out by Judd. She'd want to see the interloper who switched over to their alliance and who was bullying her gone before the paranoid who's stood up for her.

We can't eliminate Rafe as a possibility for the "weaker" partner in this challenge either, since prior episodes showed both Judd and Jaime intimidating Rafe (the "make a decision!" ep). Since we've been shown in the past that Rafe can also be intimidated by Judd at times, it could make that discussion even more complicated than we've been shown, with both Rafe and Lydia presenting arguments to Steph why Judd should go before Jaime.

Rafe could go either way, wanting either Jaime or Judd gone, which might also contribute to the who "should" go discussions.

11-11-05, 10:57 AM (EST)
5. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eating and Sleeping with the Enemy"
Right when I think we've got it figured out, you have to go and get all reasonable on me. You're right, maybe Danni is that far under the radar, and the decision is between Jamie and Judd. It's a very good possiblility, and would fit with my suspicion that Jamie and Judd go back to back. I still think Gary must win II, for either decision to be considered.

11-11-05, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eating and Sleeping with the Enemy"
Beebs, we are definately on the same wave length this week. I think the caps of Lydia, Rafe, and Steph talking is about Steph and Rafe deciding the vote out Jamie and asking Lydia to do it, and she says that "she doesn't know if she can, it's a hard decision".....also we see Judd, Jamie, and Gary in the background. I think this conversation takes place when Danni and Cindy are off on their reward in the helicopter somewhere....they are the two noticable ones that are missing...

So, Danni/Cindy must win the RC...

As for Lydia voting out Jamie...she won't do it. But he'll still be toast!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-05, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eating and Sleeping with the Enemy"
I know it won't be next week, but after I saw the Lydia bit in previews, I had the thought of Christi in S6 and how her indecision cost her big...it won't happen in Ep. 10, but Steph(Rafe) will keep this indecision in the back of their mind and may put Lydia before Danni and Cindy in pecking order...esp. if Jamie and Judd go in Ep. 10-11....and Steph has no eviler F2 partner. After they find a way to get Gary the II threat out at F6 or F5, Lydia may move down...

or I may just be a loon...

oncebitten 145 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-11-05, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oncebitten Click to send private message to oncebitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eating and Sleeping with the Enemy"
The could be how Danni manages to make it to F2 as spoiled. Judd, Jamie and Gary are gone. Who is the last possible F2 contender that Step would choose: Danni, because the jury will be stacked in her favor.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-05, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eating and Sleeping with the Enemy"
Danni would beat Steph 6 to 1 is that is the F2. Steph would be stupid to take Danni if she had decided to betray Judd. Danni would get BJ+Gary+Judd+Jaime+Cindy for sure and Rafe and lydia wouldn't be exactly Steph fans either.
Her best choice at that point would be F2 with Lydia. No one hates Lydia but at least Steph would have a powerful argument as being a much better player.
Steph's best F2 opponent is Judd. Why go out of her way to boot him?

11-11-05, 03:59 PM (EST)
10. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eating and Sleeping with the Enemy"
It doesn't matter if Steph wants to boot him or not - if the group of players that wants to keep around the ones they consider worthy decide to target him, she can't save him. There's only so much she'd be able to do without risking that the rest of her alliance would turn on her next.

If Rafe, Lydia, and Cindy decide that Judd goes next, then Judd is gone, whether Steph wants to keep him or not. They only need 4 votes to knock someone out at F7, and if Steph won't vote with them, they'd be able to get Danni and/or Gary to vote with them.

11-12-05, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eating and Sleeping with the Enemy"
I agree Bebo, they could do it but it would be a strange move to go against your leader not to boot her but boot one of her followers and then leave her in charge. They have the game in hand right now and such a move could give some of the power to Gary and Danni.
My comment was more about Steph leading the vote against Judd. It could happen, especially if Danni and Steph bond during their RC win assuming spoilers are right.(It could also explain Danni's edit, CBS wanting to show it as a major turning point instead of having shown Danni playing hard as Rafe said on the insider.) Stephenie might want to show a women's alliance can work. She could do it but I feel it would be a stupid move since it could cost her the win.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-05, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eating and Sleeping with the Enemy"
1.In a down-and-dirty struggle for Reward in the mud, a team is let down by the failure of one member.

Wanna bet this is Stephenie's team? The web promo shows they are getting videos from home. I can just see Stephenie complaining that whoever she was teamed with made them lose (as usual) and therefore she didn't get to see her video and she's pissed.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

11-11-05, 05:46 PM (EST)
12. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eating and Sleeping with the Enemy"

I think this is confirmed by vidcaps...the teams for the RC are Judd/Gary, Rafe/Jamie, Danni/Cindy, Lydia/Steph. Obviously Steph is the one who is seriously let down my Lydia, the challenge failure.....

11-11-05, 07:19 PM (EST)
13. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eating and Sleeping with the Enemy"
Are we sure about the female teams? TDT was suggesting that Steph and Danni are a team. That would explain the title, since Danni's vote against Steph would definitely constitute having enemies together. But if that's the case, then the discussion on the ruins would have to take place after Steph returned from the reward.

But if Steph is indeed the one disappointed with Lydia, then it's an overblown non-issue, since they obviously don't let it get between them for long. Otherwise, Steph and Lydia wouldn't be having a strategy pow-wow with Rafe so quickly.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-05, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eating and Sleeping with the Enemy"
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-05 AT 04:03 PM (EST)

TDT says it maybe Steph with Danni...but Cindy has some pretty muscular legs also...

Cindy photos

but does she have the bikini bottoms like shown in the pictures with Danni's muddy butt? not really she has black/gray and they are short-like (like Danni's red ones) and Steph's bikini bottoms (hi cut like in photos) have the peach color in them..so this is Steph

So who is let down and who lets down? I thought it was who biotched about it bc we all thought it would be steph about lydia...but I reread it and its just let down?

Rafe and Jamie...don't think so

Cindy and Lydia...are they close and Lydia blows it?

I think Steph and Danni win this so...

Judd/Gary...could the amazing QB have a breakdown? or does judd get stuck under one of the obstacles? I'm thinking that the "let down" comes from this pair as they have been winning a lot of challenges so this would be unexpected...and ironic

Raven04 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-12-05, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Raven04 Click to send private message to Raven04 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eating and Sleeping with the Enemy"
With the edit their giving Danni, I can see her not only the Reward but win Immunity too. Giving Lydia a hard decision to choose between Judd/Jaime/Gary

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-05, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eating and Sleeping with the Enemy"
My first thought on the "disappointed" team is Gary/Judd, and I see emydi is thinking that way as well.

It makes sense that Gary would throw this challenge. Winning RC is not a good thing for Gary right now. Judd would feel he has a strong team and should be able to beat Steph/Danni so he might well feel let down by a failure to perform. See Judd bummed?

>22.

With Lydia, she does not fail to perform; everyone assumes she CANNOT perform, kind of like Scout. I would think whoever draws Lydia (Cindy?) knows she is not winning from the get-go.

Also, I think the "failure" has to come in the final heat. Lydia/Cindy and Rafe/Jamie are probably elimated in the first run. TDT has a cap of the R/J on the sidelines. (I wonder if they run women against women and men against men in the elimination rounds so as to set up a men against women final heat?)

So, say Gary throws it, Judd is bummed at losing, Steph and Danni win and enemies are thrown together. Whoever "randomly" assigned these teams did a good job of separating close allies. Besides Gary and Danni paired with opposite tribal factions, Rafe and Jamie are having problems and I'm thinking Lydia and Cindy are both jostling for the UTR female in F4 position.

But I think it's Steph and Danni. Perhaps Steph and Danni start talking about cutting Jamie instead of Gary and when Steph gets back she pitches it to Rafe and Lydia and the scene we see is post RC. They need 5 votes. Maybe they don't want to bring Judd and Cindy into the loop, so they need Lydia? For some reason Judd isn't in on the session.

I'm not convinced Gary wins IC. I think if Gary is vulnerable, but he and Danni are working hard to sway the vote to Jamie, the choice will be a tough one, as Gary is a big threat. If Gary is immune, I think a Jamie boot will be almost a no-brainer at this point (except with Lydia).

As for Judd, I do think Steph wants him to go far and she would not entertain talk of a Judd boot while Jamie is around. With Jamie gone, especially if Gary won IC next time, I could see the target moving on to Judd.

11-13-05, 01:22 PM (EST)
19. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eating and Sleeping with the Enemy"
Check out my spec on the reward challenge here. Post number 12...

11-13-05, 02:24 PM (EST)
20. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eating and Sleeping with the Enemy"
LAST EDITED ON 11-13-05 AT 02:27 PM (EST)

OFG and FP,I think you've got it. Your analysis seems to complement each other very well. Now all that is left is to see if teams of 4 or 2 win the reward and who votes for Jaime. FP makes a good point for teams of 4 but if they run in heats to eliminate 2 teams first then you would have people waiting on the sidelines. Of course the shot of Jaime and Rafe looking disappointed seems to go with teams of 4 running 2 by 2.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-05, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eating and Sleeping with the Enemy"
I am on board with FP's idea of 4 people, great analysis. With the two-person team I had just been following the prevailing idea most of the challenge-analyzers were using.

a team is let down by the failure of one member
When I first saw this teaser I thought it was odd wording for a team of two people. If only two are referred to here, instead of "one member" it ought to read partner or other member or such. It's also weird to refer to one person who is let down as a "team." CBS teaser writers suck in general, but even they usually say PAIR when they mean two.

It also seemed odd that they would have 2 all men teams and 2 all women instead of mixing it up 1 of each gender when they have even numbers.

If you can explain the mechanics of it as two 4-person teams competing in tethered pairs, I am all for it. (I am confused about how the winner is decided though. What if each team had a losing and a winning pair? What is the tiebreaker?)

In that case I agree that the failure is the entirely predictable Lydia. I did think that in a pairing with Lydia the other person ought to expect to lose, but if Lydia is just one out of 4 and she brings them all down, that works very well with the clue.

I hope we will see a VERY interesting get together with Steph forced to spend some time with Gary and Danni. Too bad Judd has to be there. Is Judd going to get drunk AGAIN?

We already know Rafe is down with booting Jamie, so if Steph and/or Judd come back convinced and have hammered out an agreement to trust Gary/Danni to vote Jamie on this one, Jamie will be toast just as some of us have been envisioning would happen at F8. My big question is whether Judd and/or Cindy are left out of the loop--especially Judd, because if he's not voting for Jamie he's in trouble next time. Clearly Lydia is clued in.

BBTP 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-13-05, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BBTP Click to send private message to BBTP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 10, Eating and Sleeping with the Enemy"

I think the teams are, gary/judd, steph/dani, cindy/lydia/ and rafe/jamie...
I suspect from Gary's previous performance in challenges, he'll do his best so it isn't either him or judd.
steph and dani will try their best, i doubt it's either of them just because they'll both see each other as equals rather than fight each other, imo.
cindy and lydia seem to get along, and neither seems the mouthy type so far.
rafe has everything to gain by hindering/setting off jamie, and nothing to lose as far as this challenge goes, so i suspect he'll mess up a bit, perhaps on purpose maybe, and Jamie gets upset, further fueling the paranoia...

Jamie probably goes off on rafe about the challenge, we see him
in the previews sitting with judd and gary, he might be paranoid, but I think it's rafe who gets worried and starts pushing for a jamie vote, i think it's either jamie or rafe that gets nabbed this round.

jamie tries to form a "strong" alliance with judd, gary, maybe
dani...rafe has steph, lydia(maybe), cindy...

I think they forget about gary this week and it's either rafe or jamie. jamie(strong) and rafe(weak)...depends who is more loyal to whom...

IC is probably won by gary or judd.

sorry for the longwindedness

11-14-05, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "CBS Press Release"
This makes it clear that the RC teams are comprised of more than two people:

ONE TRIBE MEMBER BLOWS THEIR TEAM’S CHANCE FOR AN AMAZING OVERNIGHT REWARD, ON "SURVIVOR: GUATEMALA -- THE MAYA EMPIRE," THURSDAY, NOV. 17

"Eating And Sleeping With The Enemy" -- One castaway’s inability to perform at the Reward Challenge blows it for the entire team, on SURVIVOR: GUATEMALA -- THE MAYA EMPIRE, Thursday, Nov. 17 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Its a down and dirty struggle in the mud for an amazing overnight reward and a team is let down by the failure of one of their teammates. Jamie's incessant paranoia is driving Rafe to the breaking point. Some feel vulnerable and some feel sure of who should go, leading to an unpredictable Tribal Council. Will the strong survive or will the weak slide by?

11-14-05, 09:14 PM (EST)
23. "RE: CBS Press Release"
Yes, I think you are right, BR! I think that the teams will most likely be made up of 2 guys and then 2 girls...

11-15-05, 10:46 AM (EST)
24. "RE: CBS Press Release"
No -- you mean YOU were right.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-05, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: CBS Press Release"
You were BOTH right!

Your defending two time college football pool champion

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •