The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 10, Preview Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-11-05, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 10, Preview Vidcaps"
Courtesy of Survivor Fever:

We have Lydia, Rafe, and Steph obviously asking Lydia if she can vote out Jamie now....and she's waffling...

But who is seated over there in the background of those clips...I see Jamie and Judd for sure, but who is the third person with them...it has to be Cindy/Danni/Gary. I'm wondering if these clips are occuring when 2 of the survivors are off on the reward. I think for some reason we are seeing Danni in the reward because I get the feeling that the quote, "Eating and Sleeping with the enemy" could come from her. I suspect she'll win reward with one of the axis of evil members. So, if these shots are from the time when the two are on reward, I think that Danni and Cindy will win the reward, and that must be Gary over there with Judd and Jamie....just some spec. The person sitting next to Jamie looks at least as tall as him....Cindy or Danni could be smaller(maybe not Danni)....can CAT or PEPE please zoom in on the bunch behind the Lydia group? Just a hunch...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 10, Preview Vidcaps true 11-11-05 1
   RE: Ep 10, Preview Vidcaps Flowerpower 11-11-05 2
       RE: Ep 10, Preview Vidcaps true 11-11-05 3
 RE: Ep 10, Preview Vidcaps JazzyJax 11-11-05 4
   RE: Ep 10, Preview Vidcaps Georgianna 11-15-05 24
       RE: Ep 10, Preview Vidcaps emydi 11-15-05 25
           RE: Ep 10, Preview Vidcaps michel 11-15-05 26
               RE: Ep 10, Preview Vidcaps Georgianna 11-16-05 27
 RE: Ep 10, Preview Vidcaps PepeLePew13 11-11-05 5
   RE: Ep 10, Preview Vidcaps true 11-11-05 6
       RE: Ep 10, Preview Vidcaps volsfan 11-11-05 7
           RE: Ep 10, Preview Vidcaps volsfan 11-11-05 8
               RE: Ep 10, Preview Vidcaps oncebitten 11-11-05 9
 Gary wearing BJ's hat Flowerpower 11-11-05 10
   RE: Gary wearing BJ's hat emydi 11-11-05 11
       RE: Look beyond the hats.... Carnac The Adequate 11-11-05 12
           RE: Look beyond the hats.... Flowerpower 11-11-05 13
               RE: Look beyond the hats.... Carnac The Adequate 11-11-05 14
                   RE: Look beyond the hats.... Flowerpower 11-11-05 15
                       RE: Look beyond the hats.... Surviette 11-11-05 16
                           RE: Look beyond the hats.... Flowerpower 11-12-05 17
                               RE: Look beyond the hats.... Surviette 11-12-05 18
                                   RE: Look beyond the hats.... michel 11-12-05 19
                                   RE: Look beyond the hats.... emydi 11-12-05 20
                                       RE: Look beyond the hats.... Flowerpower 11-13-05 21
                                           RE: Look beyond the hats.... BBTP 11-13-05 22
                                               RE: Look beyond the hats.... Flowerpower 11-13-05 23
                                                   RE: Look beyond the hats.... PepeLePew13 11-17-05 28
 You'all are good! Georgianna 11-18-05 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-05, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 10, Preview Vidcaps"

Danni is shown with a wide belt around her waist. Guess the partners are tied together on the course. I assume the pairs will compete in heats, and the two heat winners will face off for the win. Hopefully, the web promo will provide more vidcaps of this challenge.

I'm not sure who is next to Jamie and Judd in that background shot, but they appear to be wearing a hat. I don't recall Gary wearing a hat, and it doesn't look like Danni's red cowboy hat either.

11-11-05, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 10, Preview Vidcaps"
Gary does indeed wear a hat! I think that the pic you have there is Danni and Cindy and they will win and share the reward...almost convinced of it already!

11-11-05, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 10, Preview Vidcaps"
He does? Gee, I need to pay better attention to detail. I'm sure someone will be along shortly with a cap of Gary wearing a cap.

One thing is for certain, it isn't Danni's hat.

The only problem I have with this scene taking place while RC winners are away is that until the IC winner is known, it would be a bit premature for this kindof strategy session. Unless, the target of their choice ends up winning immunity. I believe the editing wouldn't give us Jamie as the boot choice that early, unless he foils the plot by winning II, and I don't think he'll do that two weeks in a row. More likely, I think Gary will already have immunity, and they're trying to convince Lydia to cut Jamie before Danni. Lydia has no ties to Danni, making it a harder decision for her to make.

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-11-05, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 10, Preview Vidcaps"
I'm lame at this but has Lydia worn that shirt before? It sure looks white, and her hair looks shiny, too. For them to be discussing the bootee to this extent, seems like the immunity challenge must have concluded and therefore the reward winners would be back.

Just spec but the person seated behind Jamie looks smaller than him, since Jamie is hunched over.

For Lydia to be this anguished, could it be that Gary again wins immunity and therefore the natural strength votes would be Judd vs. Jamie and Lydia wants to stick to the plan and vote off Danni instead?

Georgianna 514 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-05, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georgianna Click to send private message to Georgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Ep 10, Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 11-15-05 AT 10:16 AM (EST)

JJ,

Yes, Lydia has worn the white shirt before. To, if not all, most TCs. In fact, I don't recall seeing her wear the shirt other than at TC or immediately before it. And that probably explains how she's managed to keep it still white.

And her hair does appear to be shampooed-shiny. As, for that matter, does Rafe's.

So, I think that you're right. And not about being lame!

I also think that the shots were made following the IC and after Lydia had dressed for the evening's festivities ...

All of which gives me some hope that Lydia kept her Spa appointment and isn't the Survivor whose "inability to perform during a challenge" (a version of the VO that I've seen around here somewhere and that differs considerably in its connotation from "failure to perform") disappoints her teammates.

But, I keep looking at the structures in the picture of the IC site ... and worrying.

Because if a runged obstacle is erected with the intent of making it difficult for a person of average height to climb it, there is the distinct possibility that negotiating it will be impossible for someone 4'11”.

Trust me, I know this!

And Lydia, worse for her, has a long torso and disproportionately shorter legs. To explain (I hope):

The further up and forward you must extend your length-challenged leg to reach the rung above and beyond you, the more weight is below and behind it and the more difficult it becomes (even if you can plant your foot on the top of that rung) to push that mass back above the leg. So that, if you can't reach the rung above that one and pull until you can once again push (an exercise that gives the expression "hauling arse" a whole new meaning), you are ... disappointing.

And then people wonder (as the height and depth of steps ever increases) why so many short people have such colorful vocabularies. And take the damned elevator!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-05, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Ep 10, Preview Vidcaps"
G and JJ

I learned the hard way about hair spoilers!! Up to and including A$$ (with Jenna F) I tried to figure out who had showered....and I was always wrong...I think the RC is won by the team of 4 (thanx FP and BR) of Judd Gary Danni Steph...otherwise no sleeping with the enemy..

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-05, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Ep 10, Preview Vidcaps"
It is possible also that the winning team brought back supplies for the others. After the muddy RC, shampoo would earn jury points.

11-16-05, 07:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georgianna Click to send private message to Georgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Ep 10, Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 11-16-05 AT 07:50 AM (EST)

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm - WC

Emy and Michel,

Friendly warning and excellent point ... taken! Thank you both.

So, with them, and Mr. Churchill's warning and point, firmly in mind, I'll move right along ...

Supposing that the team assignments for the RC were made by the show's producers, and that at least one of their objectives was to challenge existing alliances by creating Eating and Sleeping with the Enemy scenarios at "home" and "abroad", wouldn't alignments of ...

Danni, Rafe, Jamie and (one of) Lydia/Cindy/Stephenie
vs
Gary, Judd and (two of) Lydia/Cindy/Stephenie

or ...

Danni, Cindy, Lydia and Stephenie
vs
Gary, Judd, Jamie and Rafe

still be consistent with the "pairings" we've been shown (or deduced) but also be more likely than a division of the eight that kept Danni and Gary together?

And the latter alignment might explain why three of the four men seem to be somewhat upset during/after the Challenge and shed some light on the Jamie and Gary 'I'm mad - you're mad - I'm not mad' conversation. In addition to, of course, being a deliciously wicked spin of several "themes".

Edited to add this PS: In fact, I think that Gary and Danni were on the same team only if the producers did not make the team assignments: if they came about as a result of a "draw" or the appointment of team "captains".

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-05, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 10, Preview Vidcaps"
I don't recall seeing Gary with a hat, so with the blown up picture of #34 below, it sure looks like Stephenie's hat. I've included below the original pics of the group behind Lydia and also a closeup of Steph's hat for a comparison point...

There does not seem to be any red in the hat of the person sitting beyond Jamie. I'm leaning towards this being Stephenie and a time gap between that Lydia shot with the three behind her and the Stephenie close-up.

>34.
>35.

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

11-11-05, 11:01 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Ep 10, Preview Vidcaps"

So, you're saying, Pepe, that Steph has moved over to the group and Lydia and Rafe are discussing the possibilities alone?

It's possible, I guess, but I'd have to watch the promo again to decide.

I think the color is similar to Steph's hat, but on close-up, it looks more like a baseball style hat to me. I don't recall Gary in a hat either, and I'm just waiting for someone who has one to post it.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-05, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 10, Preview Vidcaps"
Jim and Blake are the only two that I remember that have baseball style caps. I will go look for a Gary w/hat pic.

I agree True...it does look like a baseball style hat.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-05, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep 10, Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 11-11-05 AT 11:51 AM (EST)

I know it isn't right to respond to my own post but anyhoo...

I went over to Phoenix and looked at all the pics they have in their gallery and I didn't find one pic of Gary with a hat (I know that doesn't mean he hasn't worn one but it is telling). I agree with True that it looks like a baseball style hat and I have included the pics I have found with peeps wearing baseball caps:

What do you all think?

ETA: I know most of these peeps have been booted but I wonder if they could have left their hats behind.

oncebitten 145 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-11-05, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oncebitten Click to send private message to oncebitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep 10, Preview Vidcaps"
Could be Cindy:

http://www.survivorfever.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=103&pos=13

Not go at the whole uploading photo thing. If someone wants to, maybe they can upload it.

11-11-05, 02:08 PM (EST)
10. "Gary wearing BJ's hat"
Thanks for blowing this pic up, Pepe!

To me this is clearly Gary wearing BJ's hat. The hat is cocked to the right on his head, so we see the whiter side of the cap but still see some of the darker color of the visor.

That person is assuming a masculine stance and from the blowup I think it is a larger person than Jamie, and you can see the color of his dirty gold shirt. Clearly, imo, it's Gary there.

So, I'm still speculating that Danni and Cindy are off on the reward...

Wanted to add that I think that Lydia, Steph, and Rafe are all together off in their little conversation regarding a Jamie boot. When this plays in the promo, it's altogether, Steph definately remains over with Rafe and Lydia...

11-11-05, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Gary wearing BJ's hat"
I think you are right FP but I don't think that means Danni and Cindy win...Brandon I think said Danni went immediately to Cindy at merge and talked to her to get back an in with Nakum. I would not think Danni would say Cindy is an enemy...or it might not even be a quote.

I think this is probably later after IC.

I think Danni does win but not with Cindy..there are 4/4 F/M they may team them up..I see it being J or J who wins it with her and he is the 'enemy'

Carnac The Adequate 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-11-05, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to send private message to Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Look beyond the hats...."
Become one with the caps my children, become one with all that they embrace....

The question of the hats is not one of hats at all -- but ONE hat, and many positions. The truth lies in the BACKGROUNDS.

*grin*

In Cap 32 Lydia, Stephanie and Rafe are sitting with Steph's back to a grassy area with foliage and very little stone.

In Cap 33 Lydia and Rafe are sitting next to a large stone wall.
(They have obviously moved.)

In Cap 34 Lydia and Rafe are in the foreground, still sitting near a large stone wall, but off in the background are Judd and Jamie and STEPHANIE's hat peaking past Jamie's face as she STILL sits with her back to a batch of foliage PAST THE END of the wall that Lydia and Rafe are sitting in front of.

In Cap 35-37 we see Steph again, back still to the same foliage she had her back to with Lydia and Rafe.

In Cap 38-40 we have Lydia and Rafe, again against the stone.

The sequence of events is either:

a) Lydia Rafe and Steph had a talk together in front of the grass, then Lydia and Rafe moved off to the stone and Judd and Jamie moved in to talk to Steph

or

b) Judd and Jamie had a chat with Steph, and then Lydia and Rafe moved the card game over to her

(The video for Caps 34-40 has obivously been edited to make us think that is part of the same conversation. Probably just a flaky edit, nothing malicious.)

Either way, this shows Stephanie as the person in the group that everyone else comes to -- the lynchpin.

The question here is this: do Lydia's comments about a "hard decision" come after Stephanie has talked to Judd and Jamie, or before that?

I'm inclined to think that Lydia and Rafe moving AWAY from Stephanie before Judd and Jamie come to talk to her would look suspicious. But that after Judd and Jamie leave, they could move to talk to her with less suspicion surrounding them. (This asusmes that Judd and Jamie leave "completely." Otherwise, this becomes MORE suspicious.)

Still Stephanie is not moving. The players are coming to her. From many directions.

I tend to agree that Danni is off in the helicopter, but I think both Cindy AND Gary may be with her.

From the footage of Danni crawling under the log, and the person she is roped and belted to next to her AT the log, I tend to think that is Gary, because the second person appears to be wearing long pants, and might actually be "lifting" or "elevating" the log to make it easier for her to get under.

If the minority pair DO win the reward, I think Burnet/Probst would be very inclined to send ONE "guest" from the Magic 6 off with them to help "stir the pot."

Perhaps Cindy going off with Danni and Gary is who is "sleeping with the enemy." In that situation, choosing Cindy would be a nice, safe, non-confrontational bet -- and a good choice for someone who might be able to be "swayed" without looking too obvious about it.

Carnac must rest now ..... he is, after all, only "Adequate."

11-11-05, 04:44 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Look beyond the hats...."
Sorry Carnac, I disagree. There is a small stone wall that Steph is sitting on that runs the distance to her left and right....where she is sitting there is grass and plants....but farther down to the left of her AND on her right, the stone walls that are much taller BEGIN....she is sitting on a grassy area but to her left and right are gradually rising stone structures....you need to go back and check out the moving promo...clearly, the three of them are having a stationary conversation. Just the way I see it...

Carnac The Adequate 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-11-05, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to send private message to Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Look beyond the hats...."
Well, I am only Adequte, FP .... but I direct your attention to Caps 32 & 33 side by side.

Look at the wall and the terrain behind Lydia.

11-11-05, 07:01 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Look beyond the hats...."
Sorry Carnac! I just think they are all in the same spot playing a game of cards with their leaf cards...it's just a different camara angle, but still I see them in the same spot...sorry

Surviette 124 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-05, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surviette Click to send private message to Surviette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Look beyond the hats...."
I agree FP. I do, however, think the legs in pics 8-20
might actually belong to Stephenie!

11-12-05, 08:48 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Look beyond the hats...."
You could be right, Surviette. We don't know if Danni and "the legs" are attached by a rope or not, so we don't know if they are indeed partners...but I think that their close proximity suggests it. It very well could be Steph...Cindy's bathing suit bottom is more that lower on the leg cut, but of course these could just be pushed up?...I don't know, I think that could very well be Steph too....

That would indicate that the pairings are Judd/Gary, Rafe/Jamie, Steph/Danni, and Cindy/Lydia...

Surviette 124 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-05, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Surviette Click to send private message to Surviette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Look beyond the hats...."
Right. I think "the legs" look very muscular, more like Steph's than Cindy's. I also think she is wearing a bikini bottom (not a brief or whatever) and there is a hue to it that could be pinkish, like Steph's.

If Judd/Gary or Steph/Danni "share" reward, it would fit well with "the enemy" as each pairing was not originally together,or together after the switcheroo.

I'm guessing this line-of-thinking totally messes up the timing of the POW-WOW with Lydia?

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-05, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Look beyond the hats...."
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-05 AT 01:58 PM (EST)

I think we can see that the 2 survivors are attached. In pictures 15 to 18 the rope is hanging behind the one standing (Steph?) then in 19 and 20 when Danni brings her left leg forward, we see the rope going forward following Danni's movement.

11-12-05, 04:14 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Look beyond the hats...."
Yes, I think the POW WOWS are later after Gary (prob.) wins the II. I think Steph and Danni win the RC.

After looking at a close up of the hat over in Phoenix's photo gallery:

this looks like Steph's hat and I think carnac is right that steph is no longer talking and it's just Rafe and Lydia.

But the sleeve on the left arm sure does look like Gary...did BJ have his hat on at TC in Ep 9?

11-13-05, 08:05 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Look beyond the hats...."
I think if you rewatch the preview you can see that Judd, Jamie, and ?Gary, are off to the side, in the background during/when Rafe, Steph, and Lydia are playing with their leaf cards and they are asking Lydia about voting Jamie off....note in the vidcaps that Steph looks to her right(at Lydia), the she looks to her left(at Rafe), then Lydia looks to her left(Steph), and then she looks straight(at Rafe)....this is all happening as we see the group that are further on down the ruins, we see them well behind Lydia....Judd/Jamie/Gary?

It's very clear in the preview footage as it plays...

BBTP 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-13-05, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BBTP Click to send private message to BBTP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Look beyond the hats...."
Hi, new here, just wanted to point out these pics from cbs's site
to use for comparision of gary and the hat and his long shirt
similar to Stephenie's...

photos from here:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor11/pgall.php?id=36&ep=01

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor11/pgall.php?id=47&ep=09

11-13-05, 01:19 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Look beyond the hats...."
Welcome to Blows, BBTP! And GREAT find! You solved it, imo. That's Gary next to Jamie in the background and he's wearing his OWN hat! Way to go!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-05, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Look beyond the hats...."
Well, whaddya know... it WAS Steph and her hat, after all.

*taking a bow*

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

11-18-05, 02:37 AM (EST)
29. "You'all are good!"
And I was right! Lydia does have short legs!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •