The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 11 Title: "Everything Is Personal""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-10-05, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 11 Title: "Everything Is Personal""
From Harold B. at Sucks...

Survivor: Guatemala
Episode 11
"Everything Is Personal"
Thursday, November 24th, 8pm
CBS

Personal = people the contestants know on a personal basis pay a visit, perhaps?

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything I... Flowerpower 11-10-05 1
 RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything I... Outfrontgirl 11-11-05 2
   RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything I... Brownroach 11-11-05 3
       RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything I... Outfrontgirl 11-11-05 7
           RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything I... Brownroach 11-11-05 8
               RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything I... Flowerpower 11-12-05 10
                   RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything I... redbeard103152 11-12-05 11
                   RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything I... Brownroach 11-14-05 14
                       RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything I... architecturegirl 11-16-05 18
               RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything I... GuessItRains 11-14-05 15
                   RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything I... Brownroach 11-14-05 16
                       RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything I... GuessItRains 11-14-05 17
   RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything I... PhillyBrat 11-11-05 4
       RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything I... Brownroach 11-11-05 5
           RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything I... mommamia 11-12-05 9
           RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything I... volsfan 11-12-05 12
       RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything I... michel 11-11-05 6
           RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything I... NoSeeUms 11-14-05 13
               "Everything Is Personal" NoSeeUms 11-16-05 19
                   RE: "Everything Is Personal" Flowerpower 11-17-05 20
                       RE: "Everything Is Personal" ftbllmom 11-17-05 21
                           RE: "Everything Is Personal" JazzyJax 11-17-05 22
 RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything I... Devious Weasel 11-17-05 23
   RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything I... Outfrontgirl 11-18-05 24
 RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything I... Outfrontgirl 11-18-05 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-05, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything Is Personal""
Good thinking there, BR! Just could be the family visit ep! Nothing is more personal to these people than their loved ones!

It sure sounds as if the daws are starting to crack, to me. The paranoia must be really taking hold! Wonder if it's Judd that's particularly paranoid...

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-05, 03:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything Is Personal""
There's family comin for Thanksgiving, whaddya know?

An additional possible meaning:

Judd tells someone, "nothing personal, man, just your turn on the block" and that person casts his vote and says "everything is personal, man, and I personally want you out of MY jungle."

I can but hope.

PS. I think they've started Judd's redemption, with any luck it will have run its course by Ep 11.

11-11-05, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything Is Personal""
So, people are still leaning toward Danni in the Final 2, and Judd leaving at F6/F7? While I can see Judd leaving around then, I can also see him in the final 2. Danni I still can't see in the Final 2.

Bear in mind that ToT's Jamie spoiler was somewhat wrong. First of all he didn't win the challenge. And, of course, he wasn't voted off next. ToT is the one who says Judd gets voted out right after the family reward, so I'm leery about him leaving this week if it is the loved one visit.

11-11-05, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything Is Personal""
BR,
I am trying not to lean either way and am trying to look at what I see since Phoenix and TDT have gotten conflicting tips.

VS says that Danni is getting a winner's edit. I don't feel it or see it but I am no editing analyst like VS and other long time editing thread posters. I couldn't believe Kim Johnson or Vee were going to make F2 or win based on what we saw pre-Ep5, so it wouldn't be the first time editing failed to satisfy ME.

As for Judd's redemption, I said that somewhat tongue in cheek in that there's only so much redemption you can give a character like that. He is what he is.

It appears that telling lies in this season is understood as a strategy. Telling a major lie to a closest ally, if that occurs, rises to a different level than strategically misleading people on a sort of treasure hunt. All's fair with that.

I did notice that even though Judd puked in the shelter the fallout shown in the episode was minimal. We're not seeing people in confessional saying they can't stand having Judd around the camp. He wasn't shown being an arsehole to anyone. That's a shift in focus away from calling out Judd's bad qualities. That's all I meant.

Oh, and I agree TOT had good stuff but slightly distorted. TOT said that Jamie won and gave up his place. Maybe if you hear someone decides to go to the end of the line the assumption is only the winner has that choice -- based on the similar ASS restaurant reward where the winner picked positions.

Without knowing that positions went from best to worst throw it would be hard to imagine giving up 4th place. TOT also said Jamie gets voted out "next" in spite of trying to redeem himself. Next time they have the option of voting him out is probably how it goes. The basic point that Jamie's act at the restaurant didn't extend his life in the game appears to be true. If not for immunity the guy was gone.

I have no opinion about whether the TOT Judd visit spoiler will pan out accurately because of how the Jamie spoiler played out slightly differently. But, if Judd does get booted and is not F2, we have seen how going off on a Family RC (think Gregg) leads to plotting factions. If Judd indeed takes Steph (and Cindy) away from camp that is the perfect opportunity for Rafe to make a move and reorganize the alliance while Queen Steph plays. Lydia will follow Rafe I think once Jamie is gone.

That leaves Gary and Danni as the other two in camp with R/L. So the situation is as ideal as it will get for these 4 players to say, hey, this is F7, this is the only time before F5 where there's an odd number of players and it's optimal to pull a 4 person voting bloc together and break up Steph and Judd (the new Greggifer ).

The game logic is there for a Judd boot at F7. Depends I think on how Rafe feels about defying Steph and also giving Gary/Danni the chance to get farther. We have seen that he likes Gary ... and it is Steph who is set on getting Gary out ASAP.

11-11-05, 04:42 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything Is Personal""
All good points, OFG.

I didn't really mean to direct that question at you in particular. It just seems that more people are leaning toward Danni in the F2, from what I've been reading.

FWIW, I don't feel Danni is getting a winner or F2 edit either at this point. Since she's similar to Stephenie (young, athletic female), I would expect to see some compare/contrast between them in the editing now that they are on the same tribe, particularly if they are both going to be there at the end.

Also agree with what you say about Judd. I just posted in VS's thread that I do not see the lie about the idol being an issue AT ALL. And the fact is that no one is ever seen complaining about him. That is what makes me think he could get to F2. I was even thinking last night that he could actually beat Stephenie -- it doesn't seem so impossible now.

The ToT Judd spoiler sounds almost exactly like the Gregg spoiler last season, now that you brought it up -- which seems kind of odd. I don't know if it would play out the same way. Right now I suspect that Rafe's "changing the game" is going to be limited to him getting Jamie out earlier.

One thing I'm wondering about TDT's and Phoenix's info: is there some reason Gary isn't an F2 possibility now? It seems like Stephenie, Rafe, Lydia and Cindy all have tips that point pretty conclusively to their final slots, therefore one of Danni and Judd is penciled in for the final 2 and the other is penciled in for 6th/7th place.

But the information on Gary leaving pre-merge turned out to be wrong. So I wonder if the resurrected family-visit weight-loss post could actually point to him doing better than 6th/7th place.

11-12-05, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything Is Personal""
I thought of the spoilers from ToT and Yofox immediately after the last show aired. To me the ToT spoiler is dead on. Jamie goes after....as he saved himself by winning immunity it has to mean that he'll go next, in ep 10. ToT definately has some inside info as he called the Reward very well, Jamie gives up his spot and takes the worst food/water....but it doesn't help, he'll be out next.

ToT also later posted about the Danni/Steph F2. For me, he's definately got some 2nd hand info....

I agree that Danni has not had tons to say, but she has been very much "seen". I agree, for her to get into the F2, we have to start seeing and HEARING her....now is the time to work her magic, if she's got any magic to work...imo.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-12-05, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything Is Personal""
Being in the minority alliance leads you to play the game differently.You go day by day doing whatever it takes to get you to through the next T.C. without getting voted off. In the meantime the majority alliance members are planning their end game strategy and worring about how they will look against their alliance mates when they make the final 2. If you stay under the radar and are not viewed as a physical threat this is your time to move mostly unnoticed to a position of power. By watching the members of the majority alliance you can just about figure out just where they are in the pecking order and play on their fear of not being there in the end.In order to be successful you have to get the lower members of the pecking order to turn on their own before they boot you.Danni is setting in the catbirds seat right now as I see it.She is not viewed as a threat to Steff as Gary is and she seems to have a good relationship with all the remaining members of the new tribe.Chris played this game perfectly in Vanuatu and in my opinion Danni can play it all the way to the end too.I agree with you Flowerpower if it is going to happen this time we must start seeing more of Danni making her move soon. Let the magic begin.RedBeard

11-14-05, 04:20 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything Is Personal""
One thing I think doesn't bode well for a Judd/Stephenie F2 is the fact that we were shown him telling Stephenie the real clue to the hidden II's whereabouts while he lied to everyone else.

They didn't need to show the exchange with Stephenie. While it didn't flat out reveal an F2 alliance between them, it sure implied that Judd feels Stephenie is his closest ally in the game. Add in the fact that Brandon (and others?) mentioned that Stephenie and Judd seemed to be at the core of the alliance of 6.

architecturegirl 227 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-16-05, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail architecturegirl Click to send private message to architecturegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything Is Personal""
Also interesting to note in this exchange though, is Stephenie's reaction that "If you find it, you're definitely in the final four". She didnt say anything about the two of them going to the final two together. I think that this shows that while he may consider her his closest ally, she's not promising him final two or anything...

It really sounds more and more to me like they all have a loose alliance to get down to say five, with only maybe Rafe having possible further arrangements. I think that Steph's loyalty to Judd only goes as far as she sees him being helpful to her. I think she sees that while she's may be top dog right now, that once Jamie is gone Rafe, Lydia, and Cindy will actually have a decent amount of power. They're going to be how Danni worms her way in. If protecting Judd would be going against what everyone else wants, she'll drop him.

Honestly, I think right now she's more thinking along the lines of taking one of them all the way with her. She's stronger than all of them, and she could argue that any of them rode her coat tails. She cant really make that argument about Judd. While he didnt do himself any favors with the Margaret issues, he seems to be in most people's good graces these days, I dont think he's such a great F2 foil anymore...

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-14-05, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything Is Personal""
Since she's similar to Stephenie (young, athletic female), I would expect to see some compare/contrast between them in the editing now that they are on the same tribe, particularly if they are both going to be there at the end.

Actually, the fact that nobody has compared Danni and Steph makes me think it's more likely they are the Final 2. MB certainly doesn't want to give away exactly how a jury member views the F2, unless some intervening event would cause them to possibly sway from that vote.

From a game logic standpoint, it would make much more sense (though be far more boring) to see a Judd/Steph F2. I really can't come up with a Danni/Steph F2 unless one of them goes on a huge immunity run. Although if Jamie/Gary/Judd are the next three boots (in some order or another), that would certainly be possible.

11-14-05, 05:12 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything Is Personal""
I wasn't thinking so much about how the contestants view them. No one really talks about Stephenie either -- at least until last week when Bobby Jon pointed out to Judd and Jamie that she is a threat and potential backstabber.

I was thinking more about what *we* are being shown of them. Stephenie's been front and center all along and now with the merge we hear her talking about alliances and strategy. We're not getting any of that from Danni, and she's in the worse position of the two. Even just a hint that she has some sort of gameplan now to try and extend her stay would make sense.

But maybe she's just not saying anything about that, and she winds up getting to F2 more by luck than anything else. Don't know.

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-05, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything Is Personal""
OK, that makes more sense then. Really though, Danni's strategy at the moment seems to be to lay low and work with her allies. If Danni wins, her victory will be most resemble that of Chris. We saw some strategy from him, but he basically just stood clear and played nice while Rory, Sarge, and Chad were picked off.

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-11-05, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything Is Personal""
I am confused with the "Judd's redemption". I think in ep10 Gary will play HARD to show how much of a lier Judd is.

If anything Gary found the idol and say, "it wasen't on the ground" Forget that he saw Judd looking around.

I also think if Gary plays his cards right people would start loosing trust in Judd(not Stephanie of course she was in on the whole thing.) However Rafe/Cindy might swap to out them...

Which also could play a roll in Jamie's demise (in ep 10)as Judd wins immunity and Jamie is over paranoid this is removed. Then C + R join Gary and Danni and remove Judd.. (ep 11)

I must be missing something because it will be hard for Judd to take this lie back.. And look good to the majority of the players.

Bratz

11-11-05, 02:39 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything Is Personal""
According to the Insider Transcripts for yesterday's Ep, Gary already told Stephenie and Rafe that Judd was lying since he saw Judd looking for the idol in the trees. (Stephenie, I assume, tried to act surprised.)

mommamia 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-12-05, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mommamia Click to send private message to mommamia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything Is Personal""
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-05 AT 09:07 AM (EST)

I don't think Gary even has to pointedly say that Judd was lying. All he has to do is say he found the idol up in a tree and that let's everyone know Judd was lying without him having to actually say it.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-05, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything Is Personal""
As I was watching the show on Thursday I immediately thought that Judd saying he hadn't lied to anyone in the game was going to come back and bite him. The camera went to Gary immediately. I wonder if in the end Gary's vote hinges on who wins this season....would he pick Judd? Maybe this is MB's drama for the finale.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-05, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything Is Personal""
LAST EDITED ON 11-11-05 AT 03:10 PM (EST)

Not looking good to the majority of the tribe is exactly what can land him in F2

NoSeeUms 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-14-05, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NoSeeUms Click to send private message to NoSeeUms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything Is Personal""
ToT-He has to have inside information to nail details like that.
Second hand information can never be duplicted to full manifestation. Come on.

He said, "Jamie is toast and Judd too" That is good enough for me. His authenticity comes from little factual things that happened that he spoiled.
Maybe alittle off, but what can we expect? He has spoilers and I for one will read every one he writes. I expect the Stephenie and Danni F2 as he spoiled.

ToT's Judd spoiler should be coming up soon. So if Judd wins the family reward, takes Cindy and Stephenie and doesn't get voted off that night, ToT is wrong again? We need to look for who is giving us their second hand info. It might be SLIGHTLY incorrect but the spoiler is there.

NoSeeUms 4 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-05, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NoSeeUms Click to send private message to NoSeeUms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. " "Everything Is Personal""
I just found this at Suxs posted by ToT

Dated 10/24/05
"Judd wins the Family Reward when he can borrow enough money to pay for it?
He takes along Stephenie and Cindy.
The only twin you will see is Cindy's sister."

Lets see if this one pans out. This is the week of the family reward. Seems to me Jamie or Lydia will be voted out this week?

11-17-05, 07:27 AM (EST)
20. "RE: "Everything Is Personal""
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-05 AT 07:30 AM (EST)

Just thought that I'd add that Cindy's twin appears weekly here on the Cincinnati news after each show. She looks really identical to Cindy but, boy, what an accent! Very attractive and very thin. Her hair is darker. So far she keeps commenting that Cindy is really lying low, staying under the radar....doesn't give away anything.

I think Judd is speculated to get the boot that ep as well...But I don't think this will be the family reward ep. I think this will just be the family video tapes from home ep....
Here's another quote from ToT:

Great job SPOILING Survivor Phoenix!
I think you have it precisely right who are the Final Two!
~Stephanie and Danni~
Three and Four.
~Rafe and Lydia~

Judd will be voted out right after the Food Auction/Family Reward Twist. I do not think we can count on him rendering Stephanie his vote.

ftbllmom 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-05, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ftbllmom Click to send private message to ftbllmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: "Everything Is Personal""
It appears that Episode 11 in any Survivor has been some sort of family reward whether it be a visit from a loved one or a letter/video from home. Should Survivor follow the path it has set in the past this will be the family reward episode which means Judd will more than likely be going home if previous posts are correct that state he gets booted in the family reward episode. Make sense?
I'm new to this so please bare with me!

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-05, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: "Everything Is Personal""
Welcome to the boards fbllmom!

It does seem likely that next week will be a family visit, as this week (at least) videos are shown. For Judd to go next week, Gary must either be voted out tonight or wins immunity this week and AGAIN next week. The group as a whole will get Gary out as soon as he loses immunity, and Danni's vote won't be enough to save him. He's way too good at challenges.

Keep posting, this is a great board!

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-05, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything Is Personal""
Sorry to jump in here relatively unspoiled, but to me it seems to be a play on the old "It isn't personal" people say when they are voting for people. It seems like the sort of thing both Judd or Gary would say. I think whoever says it, is going.

11-18-05, 05:17 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything Is Personal""
We know now that Judd says the title. It's in the previews and it's at night, probably the fallout from the blindside boot.

11-18-05, 05:38 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Episode 11 Title: "Everything Is Personal""
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-05 AT 06:08 AM (EST)

One Survivor's attempt to forge an alliance is overheard by a lurking tribemate.

A castaway is livid after a tribemate targets her for elimination in a Reward Challenge, which leads to an eruption back at camp.

Paranoia fills the air, leading one Survivor to declare, "Everyone is lying, even the people you'd least expect!"

Tribal Council is full of surprises when one Survivor takes advantage of the group setting to call out a tribemate. How will this influence the vote?

The RC sounds like one of those plate-breaking or coconut-chopping deals where people get picked off. Maybe Judd targets Steph because he's pissed at her. Steph is the bad sport among the women.

If TOT is correct with her family visit spoiler, it occurs as a twist to the Survivor auction. Sounds to me like people bid on one or more mystery items and Judd wins it. That is not this RC. In addition, TDT has a new tip and Phoenix is citing it too, that Gary gets voted out just before the family visit. The earlier Gary spoiler said his family flew out--not that they saw Gary. Judd and Danni have had family visit spoilers for a long time as did Cindy and Steph. Lydia and Rafe are so not going anywhere.

I think that leaves us with a Gary boot. Judd will be the misdirection and is going next week if the TOT spoiler is good. It sounds like this may be where Judd loses his chance to go to F2 with Steph. She has a quote in the promo about loyalties being shown, perhaps referring to the RC. Although I think anyone would want Judd as F2, getting there is the hard thing. If Steph thinks Judd could cut her throat on the way to F2 she is going to dump him rather than let that happen no matter how nice a F2 partner he'd be. Steph is not trusting.

There is nothing surprising about a Gary boot; Steph has been wanting it to happen and I didn't think she actually bought into keeping him around in Ep 10 per his proposal. The fact that he dared propose F4 to her from a minority position probably ramped up her radar that he has too much game and needs to go.

Re the other clues:
could be Gary who tries to form an alliance (or a worried Judd). Maybe Judd. We've already seen "shady" Gary shadow Judd once.

Calling out a tribemate at TC: again sounds like something Gary or Judd would do. Either could call the other out for lying. The one who lurked while the other tried to form an alliance could out what was overheard in an attempt to sway the vote.

ETA Another possibility: Judd wins immunity and calls out Steph at TC. Judd tends to be "done with" people quickly when they piss him off. He may feel that Steph never gets any heat at TC or from the group and may want to expose that. As Shii Ann wanted to expose Amber ... in that case, no, the vote is not affected enough to change the boot.

I don't see that Judd calling out Gary for attempted alliance-forging would matter. Gary is a big target with only one ally so why shouldn't he try his best to wheel and deal. There's no foul there. The person with something to hide would have to be one of the Nakum 5. That could be Judd scrambling.

So I think if Judd is immune, he may call out Steph.
If neither Gary nor Judd are immune, it may be Gary trying to save himself by outing Judd as a snake.

Or something completely different.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •