The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-08-05, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
The Rules

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootees IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Bobby Jon. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Oh, and btw... nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. The first part bears repeating: I like curves on women (which would explain why I haven't seen any episodes this season). Y'know, I'm not sure if I've been clear enough about this. Curves on women are really great things. Y'know what else is good? A nice MLT. Mutton, lettuce, and tomato with just a little bit of mayonnaise. Mmmmm.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you wanna change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Cindy (or Whoever)". That said, there is not an exception to the fact that curves on women are good.

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

4. No sig pics! It was suggested that because this can be such a long thread, sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections. So show some respect to your slower brethren (and sistren). And really, if I can refrain from flashing the greens at 100 posters, surely you can refrain just this once from extolling IceCat's animated glory, no?

5. Have fun. That's an order.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 BJ michel 11-08-05 1
 Bobby Jon dabo 11-08-05 2
 Jaime flipxcyd 11-08-05 3
 Bobby Jon Estee 11-08-05 4
 Bobby John Flowerpower 11-08-05 5
 BJ KObrien_fan 11-08-05 6
 Bobby Jon Bebo 11-08-05 7
 Bobby Jon Scarlett O Hara 11-08-05 8
 Bobby Jon applejack93 11-09-05 9
 Bobby Jon coolbluepig 11-09-05 10
 Judd cycles2k 11-09-05 11
   Jamie littletown 11-09-05 12
 Jamie true 11-09-05 13
 gary justwrong 11-09-05 14
 Bobby Jon architecturegirl 11-09-05 15
 Bobby Jesus blacknwhitedog 11-09-05 16
 Rafe Georgianna 11-09-05 17
 BJ emydi 11-09-05 18
 Bobby Jon Brownroach 11-09-05 19
   RE: Bobby Jon Georgianna 11-09-05 20
 Bobby John Q 11-09-05 21
 Bobby Jonny Surviette 11-09-05 22
 Bobby Jon Max Headroom 11-09-05 23
 Bobby John JazzyJax 11-09-05 24
 Bobby Jon LibraRising 11-09-05 25
 Bobby Jon Rasta 11-09-05 26
 BJ strid333 11-09-05 27
 BJ RudyRules 11-09-05 28
 Bobby Jon redbeard103152 11-09-05 29
 Bobby Jon greg2557 11-09-05 30
 HEY BOBBY JON... Round Robin 11-10-05 31
 Bobby Jon Outfrontgirl 11-10-05 32
 Staph tribephyl 11-10-05 33
 Bobby Jon Draco Malfoy 11-10-05 34
 Jamie kingfish 11-10-05 35
 BJ Chapdog 11-10-05 36
 Bobby Jon Whole Lotta Rosie 11-10-05 37
 Jamie bondt007 11-10-05 38
 Booby Jon PepeLePew13 11-10-05 39
 BJ kary1371 11-10-05 40
 Vote Tally #1 PepeLePew13 11-10-05 41
 BJ MDSkinner 11-10-05 42
 Bobby Jon kircon 11-10-05 43
 Blobby Jon King Will 11-10-05 44
 BJ NineTen 11-10-05 45
 Bobby-Jon memacmur 11-10-05 46
 BJ Bravehart 11-10-05 47
 jamie survivorscott 11-10-05 48
 BJ mommamia 11-10-05 49
 Bobby Jon Magic Fingers 11-10-05 50
 Bobby Jon mookiemeister 11-10-05 51
 B.J. whoami 11-10-05 52

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-05, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "BJ"
Let me be the first to say good-bye!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-05, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Bobby Jon"
This week is a no-brainer.

flipxcyd 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-08-05, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Jaime"
Just to be different...otherwise BJ

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-05, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Bobby Jon"
Booted (Justly).

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-05, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Bobby John"
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-05 AT 09:36 AM (EST)

Thrilled to have gotten to see him for another season, he's definately not changed much from last season...he's still a southern gentleman and a man among men!

"Our hero"

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-05, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "BJ"
As shown by the editing he becomes a self fulfilled prophecy. He is happy to have made it to the jury and that was his only goal, so good for you Bobby Jon, every season needs more people like you that don't want the money.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-05, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Bobby Jon"
Yawn.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-08-05, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Bobby Jon"
... say it ain't so ....

* sniffle ** sniffle *

applejack93 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-09-05, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail applejack93 Click to send private message to applejack93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Bobby Jon"
He's about the only thing we can count on. Form f6 on there is just too much speculation.

coolbluepig 819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-09-05, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbluepig Click to send private message to coolbluepig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Bobby Jon"
I LOVE THE "AXIS OF EVIL" *EVIL LAUGH*

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-09-05, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cycles2k Click to send private message to cycles2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Judd"
I doubt it will be Judd, but can't bring myself to type in BJ.

littletown 85 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-09-05, 01:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail littletown Click to send private message to littletown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Jamie"
More wishful thinking than anything, but with all of the hype about how can they survive being down 6-3, I think they will take one of their own. Saving Bobby Jon one more week!

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 07:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Jamie"
It's time to cut down on the huge majority, and while I'd like to say Judd, I think his behavior this week will result in the misdirection boot. Jamie was the target of the minority last week, and I don't expect that to change. Either Rafe and Cindy will get some b@lls and get rid of the maroon, or BJ and Gary will have immunity, forcing the Evil to eat one of their own, and that, most likely, will be Jamie.

Alt- BJ. Or, all the hype is for nothing, and it's a pagonging. *yawn*

justwrong 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-09-05, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail justwrong Click to send private message to justwrong Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "gary"
just going with a gut feeling this week, but then i have had the flu... so i guess i shouldn't be trusting a gut that is so weak... but anyway, i think they will continue to knock off the weaker 3, but i think bj is immune, so they have to take out gary this week and save bobby john for next week.

architecturegirl 227 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail architecturegirl Click to send private message to architecturegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Bobby Jon"
I wish it was Jamie though.

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Bobby Jesus"
I just wish he could have out lasted Stephanie

Georgianna 514 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georgianna Click to send private message to Georgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Rafe"
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-05 AT 10:32 AM (EST)

Rafe: I'm gonna change up this game.
Stephenie: I feel like he can ruin our entire plan.

Winston Churchill: It is all right to rat, but you can't re-rat.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "BJ"
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-05 AT 01:02 PM (EST)

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Bobby Jon"
There is a lot of great logic here, but just seconds ago – I’m typing as fast as I can – I learned from an EXTREMELY reliable source that Bobby Jon will lose a tiebreaker at TC this week.

Now, I know what you’re thinking -- there are 9 people voting, so how is that even possible? But I trust my source’s information. It’s complicated, so I hope I’m getting this right:

First, Rafe and Cindy decide to help the Nuyaxhas dump Evil Axis Queen Stephenie. Stephenie gets 5 votes and BJ gets 4 in the initial round of voting. Jeff Probst then asks Stephenie if she has the Hidden Immunity Idol. She says no.

Jeff Probst is horrified. But then, after consulting with MB on his cellphone for a few minutes, Jeff announces a new twist: the Hidden Host Vote. As host of Survivor, Jeff has the right to cast a vote at one TC of his choice, up until the Final 4.* He is choosing this TC (because if he didn’t, Stephenie would be leaving and that is...it’s...that just cannot happen) .

The Hidden Host Vote is cast for Bobby Jon, creating a 5-5 tie.

Jeff then tries to convince Bobby Jon to quit, a la Janu. But he won’t. So then there is a tiebreaker challenge. As per the challenge list spoiler, Jeff smashes two clay pots on the floor, and Stephenie and Bobby Jon have to race to glue them back together.

Despite the fact that at camp BJ always glued the pots that Judd smashed back together, and Stephenie didn’t even know how to glue a pot back together until BJ showed her, Stephenie wins the tiebreaker challenge. Well, more precisely, she wins the twelfth time they do it. That is the one that will be shown in the episode.

When BJ brings Jeff his torch, Jeff says, as Jamie cackles and Rafe sobs in the background, “Bobby Jon, the tribe definitely hasn’t spoken. Again. But you have to leave. Again. See you on Survivor 12 for some more humiliation.”

*My source also says that Jeff later flouts the “one-time-only” rule and uses the Hidden Host Vote on three more occasions to get Stephenie to the Final 2. And, the colorful exit actually happens during the jury Q&A, when a livid Bobby Jon smashes a gigantic pot over Stephenie’s head and she has to be airlifted off the premises.

Georgianna 514 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georgianna Click to send private message to Georgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Bobby Jon"

Just in case you don't have the solid gold one that this deserves handy

G

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-09-05, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Bobby John"
He has accomplished what he stated he wanted to do, make the jury. Nuff said. He is now toast.

Surviette 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-09-05, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surviette Click to send private message to Surviette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Bobby Jonny"
WAHHHHHHHHH!!! BJ just better use his jury position wisely!
And, BR, he smashes the gigantic pot over Jeff's head!
DUH

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Bobby Jon"
It's too obvious. All the misdirection in the world won't change my mind on this one.

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Bobby John"
Boo hoo

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-09-05, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Bobby Jon"
Ode to Bobby Jon
Um, he fell off a bridge or something. Jeez. How old do you think I am?

Rasta 210 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rasta Click to send private message to Rasta Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Bobby Jon"
Unless he lucks out at IC.

Rafe and Cindy will tease us, but in the end will stick with the Axil of Evil.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "BJ"
The "Axis of Evil" has a very strong lead now.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "BJ"
You get your wish... Made the jury.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-09-05, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Bobby Jon"
Sometimes unlike Mick Jaggar says You can always get what ya want.

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Bobby Jon"
Wish it was jamie

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-05, 01:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "HEY BOBBY JON..."
...it's time for you to go!

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-05, 04:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Bobby Jon"
At this point it seems redundant to type his name yet another time in this thread.

Thanks to XbaIanque for the spoiler that BJ heads up the jury.

Promos are desperately seeking misdirection this week, aren't they? Judd, Gary, Judd, Gary, and don't forget Jamie from last week, Bobby Jon who? Oh the guy who is shown looking for the idol in the woods, but he doesn't need that this week, does he, what with Rafe switching the game around so that 6-3 will be no more?

That's right, it will now be 6-2. I'm shocked, shocked.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-05, 05:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Staph"
Who cares?!

It'll never happen but she deserves to go.

To get out of my dreams. To remove herself graciously from the game. To get told by JP that her tenure only lasts until F6.
GAWD anything to get her off of my TV!

Sooner rather than later, please.

And I will stay with this viewpoint, until the wretch is no-longer.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-05, 06:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Bobby Jon"
People who "just want to make the jury" usually get their wish and nothing more.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-05, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Jamie"
Heart vote.

Head vote would be BJ.

Fantsy vote would be a Jamie and Judd double boot.

Chapdog 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-10-05, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chapdog Click to send private message to Chapdog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "BJ"
I think that the nufriendship alliance will not crack this week.. Stay tuned.

Whole Lotta Rosie 104 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-05, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Whole%20Lotta%20Rosie Click to send private message to Whole%20Lotta%20Rosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Bobby Jon"
Maybe next year, when he comes back, his "dream" can be making the final four.

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-05, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Jamie"
that is all

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-05, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Booby Jon"
Time for Staph to rejoice.

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-05, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "BJ"
SeeBS asks : Can the the 6-to-3 majority hold?

That is their way of trying to put some suspense where there is none. The majority will hold for at least one more week.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-05, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Vote Tally #1"
This is post #41 with 40 prior votes tallied

31 = Booby Jon
05 = Jamie
01 = Staphenie
01 = Juddhead
01 = Gary Hawkins
01 = Rafe

UTR = Lydia, Cindy, Danni

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-05, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "BJ"
Sad to say, but it is his time. It would be nice if he could stick around longer and have some shot at beating out a member or two of the axis of evil, but that is clearly not happening. This is one of the easiest boot picks of the year, it would seem.

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-05, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Bobby Jon"
Dream higher next time BJ.

King Will 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-10-05, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail King%20Will Click to send private message to King%20Will Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Blobby Jon"
Although "Gary with new challenge-whore-action" would make more sense for the game. Perceived strength versus actual strength, go figure. Plus he's the bridge for any flip alliance of Danni, Rafe, Cindy, and him.

NineTen 986 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-10-05, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NineTen Click to send private message to NineTen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "BJ"
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-05 AT 02:30 PM (EST)

edited to remove sigpic

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-10-05, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Bobby-Jon"
My brain says an Alpha male must go. My good brain says since they have the numbers regardless, it should really be Jamie or Judd. But my brain also interjects that Lydia is happily oblivious to her standing with her tribe, and Cindy too afraid to try and make anything happen yet. So barring an unforseen immunity win, bye-bye BJ.

Bravehart 264 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-05, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravehart Click to send private message to Bravehart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "BJ"
1st time in 4 weeks I'm not voting for Gary....I guess you have to trust the tribe once in a while.

I hate to see a good BJ go to waste.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-10-05, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "jamie"
Just because i don't like him

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

mommamia 114 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-05, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mommamia Click to send private message to mommamia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "BJ"
Hate to see him leave already but I think it's his turn.

Magic Fingers 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-10-05, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magic%20Fingers Click to send private message to Magic%20Fingers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Bobby Jon"
He gets his wish to be on the jury this time around.

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-05, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "Bobby Jon"

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-05, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "B.J."
Bobby Jon. That is where I have him on my PTTE list.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •