The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor EP10:' Eating and Sleeping with the Enemy '"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

oncebitten 145 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-03-05, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oncebitten Click to send private message to oncebitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor EP10:' Eating and Sleeping with the Enemy '"
From anywho at sucks;

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=18711.topic

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor EP10:' Eating and Slee... oncebitten 11-03-05 1
 RE: Survivor EP10:' Eating and Slee... volsfan 11-03-05 2
 RE: Survivor EP10:' Eating and Slee... Estee 11-03-05 3
 RE: Survivor EP10:' Eating and Slee... Outfrontgirl 11-04-05 4
   RE: Survivor EP10:' Eating and Slee... Peachezz 11-04-05 5
 RE: Survivor EP10:' Eating and Slee... Flowerpower 11-10-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

oncebitten 145 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-03-05, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oncebitten Click to send private message to oncebitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor EP10:' Eating and Sleeping with the Enemy '"
Could someone be flipping sides? Is this the end of Jamie or Judd because they let their feelings be known? Guess we will have to watch to find out.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-03-05, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor EP10:' Eating and Sleeping with the Enemy '"
In seasons 5 and 6 episodes 8 (in each season) was titled "sleeping with the enemy". I find it interesting that the titled has been used so many times.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-05, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor EP10:' Eating and Sleeping with the Enemy '"
...and then, without warning, they were split back into tribes!

That would be pretty close to the ultimate shark jump, wouldn't it?

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-05, 03:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor EP10:' Eating and Sleeping with the Enemy '"
My first response: Danni (plays Julia Roberts). I believe that at this point she and Gary are the only survivors of NuYaxha and Danni in particular has no original allies left.

In Thailand, yes, they weren't merged yet, but it was basically about living as two groups divided in one camp, with the minority tribe knowing they are goners. The recurrence of this title seems to indicate that the deep division continues.

I am looking for this to be unlike Thailand in that this will be less depressing at the end when Danni and Gary suddenly look like less compelling targets than the Jerktwinboys and Jamie gets the heave-ho.

Peachezz 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-04-05, 06:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Peachezz Click to send private message to Peachezz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor EP10:' Eating and Sleeping with the Enemy '"
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-05 AT 06:13 AM (EST)

There is a lot of wisdom in that idea. Danni and Gary are not the physical threats that others are. When the alliance 6 wake up to the fact that it is now an individual game, maybe they will switch their target to the more physical, more irritating members. They are setting up Jamie.

But I expected Judd to eat and yet he didn't. I don't believe he gave up food for challenge to save Jamie or anyone else. He has already stated he felt like an outsider. I think he felt threatened and that's why he went for the challenge. Maybe he is in line for eviction??

I like the idea of the individual hidden II - adds some excitement to the plots.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-05, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor EP10:' Eating and Sleeping with the Enemy '"
Okay, it's after 11:00pm now so I'm posting away, post ep 9. Well we know that the reward for the RC next week is going to be the best one yet, as the helicopter arrives to wisk them off to some spa/resort for an overnighter. So, eating and sleeping with the enemy must mean that someone from the axis of evil will go on the reward with one of the 2 former Yaxha's....Gary or Danni. I'm thinking this is something that Danni might say regarding going somewhere with say Judd or Jamie...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •