The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep. 8 "Across the Board Picks""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-03-05, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep. 8 "Across the Board Picks""
LAST EDITED ON 11-03-05 AT 04:48 PM (EST)

Survivor Blows:
Bootee: Brandon

Survivor Thoughts from Iowa:
Bootee: Gary
RC:
Immunity: Bobby Jon

Survivor Sucks:
RC:

MessHall:
RC:

Realiiity:
RC:
Immunity: Brandon

Survivor Fever:
RC:

Acme Brain Trust:
RC:

Survivor Shrine:
RC:
Immunity: Gary

Forums:
RC: Danni
Immunity:

True Dork Times:
RC:

To check out Antithysis' column at Sucks go to http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Sucks has Blows.... emydi 11-03-05 1
   RE: Sucks has Blows.... ginger 11-03-05 2
   RE: Sucks has Blows.... Brownroach 11-03-05 5
       RE: Sucks has Blows.... emydi 11-03-05 7
           RE: Sucks has Blows.... Corvis 11-03-05 8
           RE: Sucks has Blows.... Brownroach 11-03-05 11
               RE: Sucks has Blows.... Outfrontgirl 11-03-05 12
 TDT Bebo 11-03-05 3
 TDT blacknwhitedog 11-03-05 4
   RE: TDT MDSkinner 11-03-05 6
 Survivor Phoenix Outfrontgirl 11-03-05 9
 RE: Ep. 8 "Across the Board Picks" Outfrontgirl 11-03-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-03-05, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Sucks has Blows...."
as Brandon...but it remains tied... anyone want to break the tie?

BR, Corvis, anyone?

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-05, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sucks has Blows...."
Acme has Brandon.

Damn. Liked him better than Gary.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-05, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sucks has Blows...."
I just officially switched over to Brandon -- does that do it?

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-05, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sucks has Blows...."
Please BR...if you want to change back please do...my comment was tongue in cheek bc I knew you and corvis were sticking to your Gary guns... I forgot to put the the universal sign of tongue in cheekness!

After 60 posts...it is 23-18 Brandon over Gary...so please BR change back if you so desire...go with what your heart/gut/Blake tell you

and Corvis...you are stubborn!! and sneaky too I was convinced it was BJ who won II this week until you showed me the Steph photos....I'd like to examine this coin you use...

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-03-05, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Sucks has Blows...."
It's a very special coin. Kind of like Rob Cesternino's Magic 8 Ball, only it works. I did a flip for Gary and Brandon and Brandon won that, too.

But I'm still sticking with Gary. Going with the MESS motto this week.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-05, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Sucks has Blows...."
LAST EDITED ON 11-03-05 AT 05:02 PM (EST)

That's okay, emy, I switched my Spoiler Island pick to Brandon as well. It really makes more sense -- the merge boot is rarely complicated, which a Gary boot would be to a degree. I was relying too heavily on Blake's remarks to provide the clues, I think.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-05, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Sucks has Blows...."
I agree, BR, merge boots are generally simple.
Gretchen, Varner, Clarence, Robfaddah, Kenny the Cop, Roger (right?), Savage, Lex, Rory, Coby (no real merge). Not one of these boots involved complex strategizing. The closest thing to a complex vote was in Vanuatu when Twila and Julie promised to vote with the men but didn't. I just rewatched Survivor Borneo on OLN and I think Greg would have been merge boot had he not won immunity.

It's quite the pattern of strong men, aberrations being Rory and Roger, who were not weak but not necessarily the strongest. Both had displayed major attitude. Gary has kept his personality suitably low key. (Coby was strong plus he had attitude.)

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-05, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "TDT"
II: Bobby Jon
Boot: Brandon

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-05, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "TDT"
true dork times has Brandon with a ?

Handcrafted by RollDdice 2005

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-03-05, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TDT"
I believe he has had Gary with a question mark most of the week. So, I am thinking that the tip is spreading.

11-03-05, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Survivor Phoenix"
We shouldn't overlook one of the best resource sites around, Phoenix.
http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/S11/cast.htm

Even though there's no posted picks of the week, look at the cast page order: Brandon is in boot position.

11-03-05, 04:49 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Ep. 8 "Across the Board Picks""
Fever picks are up now:
RC: None
IC: Bobby Jon
Boot: Brandon

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •