The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Petition"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-31-05, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Petition"
http://www.petitiononline.com/svkaysar/petition.html

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Pe... KScott 07-31-05 1
 RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Pe... MacabreMasquerade 07-31-05 2
 RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Pe... syren 07-31-05 3
 RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Pe... gatecontroltheory 07-31-05 4
 RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Pe... foonermints 07-31-05 5
 RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Pe... ARnutz 07-31-05 6
   RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Pe... Estee 07-31-05 8
       RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Pe... Captain_Savem 08-01-05 13
 RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Pe... volsfan 07-31-05 7
 RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Pe... CantStandToLook 07-31-05 9
 Moved from Spoilers Bebo 07-31-05 10
 RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Pe... okaychatt 07-31-05 11
   RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Pe... megpie 08-01-05 12
 RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Pe... universityofkentuckyrocks 08-01-05 14
 RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Pe... Shulman 08-02-05 15
 RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Pe... kingfish 08-03-05 16
 RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Pe... merry367 08-03-05 17
   RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Pe... okaychatt 08-03-05 18
   RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Pe... alwaysintruble1 08-03-05 19
       RE: Please give kaysar a molten lea... samford 08-04-05 20
 RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Pe... raw24 08-04-05 21
 Go Vote!!! nailbone 08-04-05 22
 RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Pe... Blabbykathy 08-05-05 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-31-05, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Petition"
Oh for God's sake, I want him to win also but stop it!

- Diced!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Invisible

MacabreMasquerade 927 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-31-05, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MacabreMasquerade Click to send private message to MacabreMasquerade Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Petition"
Please tell me you're not serious...

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-31-05, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Petition"
I am sure you ment to tell CBS they would lose viewers...not make them loose.

gatecontroltheory 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-31-05, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gatecontroltheory Click to send private message to gatecontroltheory Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Petition"
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-05 AT 01:31 AM (EST)

"would make the show maybe loose viewers."

Might wanna change loose to lose.

Edit: Someone else caught that.

If you want to sell the petition as meaningful don't say "maybe" lose viewers, say it in such a way that the loss of viewers is certain.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-05, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Petition"
Don't get Rid 'a Kayser!

Handcrafted by RollDice
Good Lord, forgive me.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-05, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Petition"
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-05 AT 08:56 AM (EST)

Oh please! He's could be eliminated from a reality show, not executed!

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-05, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Petition"
What makes you think the FBI isn't waiting for him outside the house? He's committed crimes against the American people, remember? He robbed a firefighter of a million dollars! That's high treason against an American hero!

Gitmo's too good for him.

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-01-05, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Petition"
Not to mention that he told Janelle that he spent time in Syria. Oh yeah, you can guarantee that the Feds are waiting for him...

And about this Kaysar petition, WTF?!! I want the guy to stay too, and it's possible that I won't watch as intently if he goes, but what would you have SeeBS do? Tell the houseguests that Kaysar has immunity until the final two? If SeeBS did that, I would definitely not watch again. I want Kaysar to stay (and win) more than any of the others, but it's got to be fair and square.

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved
"It is a tribute to the American people that our leaders perceived that they
had to lie to us, it is not a tribute to us that we were so easily misled." ~ Daniel Ellsberg

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-05, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Petition"
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-05 AT 09:10 AM (EST)

Nothing to see here...

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-05, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Petition"
and how long before a save Maggie or save James or bring back Cappy petition arrives. I dont like them but I'm sure they have fans and their fans think they make the show and blah blah blah

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-05, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Moved from Spoilers"
Since Kaysar being nominated had been broadcast by the time this post was created.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-31-05, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Petition"
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-05 AT 02:19 PM (EST)

Please save us from silly, though passionate, petitions like this one.

Unless, of course, it was meant to be a joke. Then - good one!

Edited to ask: Do we LOOK like hamsters? They're the only ones I know that would fall for such ridiculousness.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

megpie 129 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-01-05, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail megpie Click to send private message to megpie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Petition"
Why should we sign a petition for Kaysar. it is only a show not life or death. Someone has to leave and someone wins. Please don't worry I am sure Kaysar can handle himself, he could stay you know and James or Sarah go. Have a great day and don't stress out to much. Just a show!

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-01-05, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Petition"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-05 AT 11:46 PM (EST)

The show would not be as great if we didn't have peeps that are popular leaving. Thats the point of the game. I would never sign it. Theres only 22 signatures, so it will be impossible. If the petition worked I would not BB6 at all.

UL will always suck in my book!

Shulman 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-02-05, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shulman Click to send private message to Shulman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Petition"
A petition will do no good. The object is that the TV viewers have no say in who gets voted-off shows like Big Brother and Survivor; as opposed to American Idol. A better idea would be to start a petition to get the old, wonderful, Big Brother theme returned! The new theme is irritating.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-05, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Petition"
We monitor these boards, and usually decline to respond or comment. But we do hear your Keysar lament and MAYBE, just maybe, we will bring ole Keyed-star back at the end. Stay Tuned.

We here at CB(itch)S(lap) have hearts, and we want more than anything else for reality TV to have the outcome desired by the viewing audience.

And, we wish to express our thanks and gratitude for this petition, and sincerely hope that more petitions, as many as possible, can be sent. A flood of petitions, letters, emails, revealing photos, etc. wouldn't be too many. So please, any time anyone out there has the least concern in regard to how the show is turning out, please, please, get those petitions signed and sent to us.

PS - BRAAAAAAAACK!!

merry367 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-03-05, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail merry367 Click to send private message to merry367 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Petition"
>http://www.petitiononline.com/svkaysar/petition.html

Kaysar obviously wasn't as smart as some make him out to be. It is difficult to maintain an alliance of 6 people, and James can't be trusted. And, Kaysar had to know that as James swings all over the place and makes agreements and then breaks them at the drop of a hat. Maggie is a major target because she hit the 6 pack hard. She really should get rid of Janelle first and team up with Kaysar for the final two, but he probably won't go for that. I also think Big Brother should allow the public to have a least one vote for eviction.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-05, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Petition"
<think Big Brother should allow the public to have a least one vote for eviction.

I think it would be fun if we held the power to bring back any one of the axed hamsters. We could really mess up some well laid plans.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-05, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Petition"
I also think Big Brother should allow the public to have a least one vote for eviction.

The problem with letting the public have a vote is that the hampsters will become afraid to say anything bad about anyone else in the DR for fear of upsetting the viewers (see BB1). Makes for very boring hamster watching.

I'm finding it hard to believe that 75 people actually signed this petition. *boggle*

samford 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-04-05, 02:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samford Click to send private message to samford Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Please give kaysar a molten lead colonoscopy"
I'll sign a petition for that

raw24 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-04-05, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail raw24 Click to send private message to raw24 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Petition"
so now we need to vote and vote hard because it is possible that all fireman in the world will vote for that ##### cappy and we dont want to be robbed like dancing with the stars

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-05, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Go Vote!!!"
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/_polls/amc_poll.shtml

o-

Blabbykathy 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-05-05, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Blabbykathy Click to send private message to Blabbykathy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Please Save Kaysar, Sign the Petition"
I love Kaysar and the game will not be nearly as interesting without him in the house. I ABSOLUTELY want him back! No contest. Michael is annoying and Eric, although a good honest man is too stressed out.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •